eight

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Guess who.” (DH) Young Jae stared at the hands that covered his vision as he slowly began turning red. Yes, he knew who it was, but.. he kind of didn’t want Daehyun to let go. Yes, he admitted that he actually did like the way Daehyun’s hands felt on his skin, but he wasn’t going to say it out loud. “Come on! It’s not that hard to guess!” (DH)
 
“Aish... I almost regret putting you two together.” (L) Myungsoo ruffled his own hair out of frustration before staring at the other two in annoyance. It had been cute on Saturday when they were flirting, and he was glad to have a break from their flirting on Sunday, but.. it was back again on Monday and he just didn’t know if he could stand it any longer. “You two need a room or something.” (L)
 
“Yah. Don’t be jealous that Young Jae’s my boyfriend.” (DH) Young Jae smiled sheepishly at how Daehyun could feel so comfortable calling him his boyfriend. It still felt like a dream to him; a dream that he never really wanted to wake up from.
 
“If I was interested, I would have asked Young Jae out already, unlike a certain someone that had to wait for Young Jae to do it.” (L)
 
“YAH! You’re just jealous!” (DH) By now, Daehyun had already let go of Young Jae and now had his arms crossed. Could one blame him? He really didn’t know his own feelings about Young Jae. The only reason he decided to date Young Jae was because he wanted to see if he really liked him. So far.. he was liking it.
 
“And can you tell me sister to stop asking about you? You’re like.. seven to eight years to young for her!” (DH) Ever since Daehyun came back home on Saturday, Jessica had been asking nonstop about Myungsoo. He didn’t even know why she was like this, but it was starting to get annoying.
 
“Oh.. I forgot to tell her. Alright. Mind if I come over today?” (L) It literally had slipped his mind. Okay, sure, Jessica was pretty, but he did have to tell Jessica the real reason that he had basically swept her off her feet like that.
 
“C-Can I.. come along too..?” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he finally sat in the seat behind Young Jae’s, ruffling up Young Jae’s hair before sitting forward and wrapping his arms around the male.
 
“Sure, as long as you stay this cute.” (DH) Young Jae turned red as he looked down, playing with the end of his blazer. He didn’t know how to respond, so all he could do was nod his head. This was the first time that he’s ever had someone holding him while calling him cute in a romantic type way.
 
“Ugh.. if you keep flirting like this, I’m not coming over anymore.” (L)
 
“There you guys are!” (BY) Before Daehyun could reply to Myungsoo’s comment, Yongguk had stepped into the classroom and made his way to the trio. Sitting down next to Daehyun, he showed off his usual gummy smile. “Daehyun, Myungsoo, Young Jae, I finally got the pictures of the clothes.” (BY)
 
“Oh? They look good, right? Sooyoung won’t have to kill you?” (DH)
 
“See for yourself!” (BY) Yongguk began going through his pockets before he finally produced the photoes. He spread the photos out onto the table in front of himself as the three other males leaned in closely to inspect the photos better.
 
“W-Woah...” (YJ)
 
“They don’t match at all.” (DH)
 
“Yea. I just wanted to see Sooyoung’s reaction when I told her that we had matching outfits.” (BY) Daehyun chuckled a bit before picking up the picture that had his name on it. A slight brow rose though, as he looked at the picture more closely. Once he was sure that he wasn’t imagining things, he looked back at Yongguk.
 
“Yah. This isn’t a shirt. It’s a fishnet.” (DH) It was one thing for the outfit to have pink in it. At least with pink, he could live with that. However, it was another thing if the shirt wasn’t even a shirt; it was a fishnet. Daehyun turned the picture around to show everyone else, but Yongguk only leaned back in his chair with a smug look on his face.
 
“What? Not confident enough to show off your body?” (BY)
 
“Tch. Do you really want to see me shirtless that badly?” (DH) Daehyun threw the photo at Yongguk, the photo landing in Yongguk’s lap. Yongguk held a smirk though, as he placed the photo back onto the table.
 
“If it makes you feel better, Yoona and Myungsoo both also have a fishnet.” (BY)
 
“Huh? I-I don’t see any fishnets on Myungsoo’s outfit..” (YJ)
 
“The back of his shirt is a fishnet.” (BY)
 
“What are we, strippers? (DH) Well, Daehyun didn’t actually know what strippers wore. For all he knew, strippers were probably more clothed than the outfits that were in these photos. Either way, he didn’t see why Yongguk couldn’t be the one with the fishnet.
 
“W-Why is my name on one of these...?” (YJ) Daehyun turned his attention to Young Jae the second he had picked up one of the photos. That really was a good question, but as Daehyun began sorting through the other photos, he could see that Yuri and Himchan’s names were on some of these as well.
 
“Ahh.. I decided to just get you, Yuri, and... Himchan clothes as well. Doesn’t hurt anyone.” (BY) Yongguk shrugged a bit. He didn’t see any problems in getting them clothes as well. Plus, he saw them as ‘backups’ in case someone else got hurt and wasn’t able to perform. Sure, he was using them, but this wouldn’t be the first time.
 
“I-I don’t know... I’ve.. never worn anything like this before..” (YJ)
 
“Let me see!” (DH) Young Jae held the photo out to Daehyun, letting the older male take a hold of it. He looked at it closely, then back at Young Jae, before back at the photo. He actually couldn’t see Young Jae wearing this and at the same time.. he really wanted to see him in it. “It’ll look good on you!” (DH)
 
“A-Are you sure..? I mean.. I wouldn’t even.. really have a use for it..” (YJ) When it came to things that had to be bought, Young Jae usually only thought about whether it was necessary or not. Clothes, food, even personal belongings. Young Jae wasn’t really one to waste money on things that he wouldn’t end up using, which is probably why he has enough money to pay for Daehyun’s food.. for now anyway.
 
“It’s completely fine! You’ll look great in it!” (DH)
 
“W-Well.. Okay then..” (YJ)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“I wonder where the guys are..” (SY) Sooyoung, Yoona, and Yuri all sat out on roof of the school building. Sooyoung let out a sigh of misery as she leaned on the railing of the school. “It’s not fair. Why are all the cute guys taken?” (SY)
 
“Oh! Who’s cute and taken?” (Y) Sooyoung turned to face Yuri. She couldn’t bring herself to get annoyed at the question only because Yuri just happened to be one of those people that was a bit too hard to get mad at. She let out a small sigh before she turned and leaned back onto the railing once more.
 
“Daehyun..” (SY)
 
“But isn’t it good that he’s with Young Jae?” (YA)
 
“YES! I KNOW IT IS!” (SY) Sooyoung pushed herself away from the railing as she spun backwards, raising a single hand up to the air as her other hand was held up close to the middle of her chest. “They were MEANT to be together!” (SY) Sooyoung let out yet another sigh though as she dropped to her knees and basically sat there in despair. “I just wish that I could end up with someone like Daehyun!” (SY)
 
Yoona and Yuri both made their way over to Sooyoung before crouching down beside her and both placing their hands on her back in an attempt to console her. “There there. You’ll find someone soon. What about Myungsoo?” (YA)
 
Sooyoung quickly got to her feet as she turned and glared at Yoona. “Yah. You think that Myungsoo is just as good as Daehyun? It can’t happen! Sure, they’re both handsome and they both have nice voices and they both are good dancers, but..” (SY) Sooyoung let out another sigh before dropping down into a sitting position once more. “But their personalities are totally different.” (SY)
 
“Well, what about Yongguk? He acts like Daehyun, right?” (Y) Sooyoung instantly shot a death glare at Yuri before getting to her feet. She crossed her arms and stubbornly looked away, shaking her head.
 
“I refuse to ever be with that Yongguk! He’s just so rude and mean, unlike Daehyun!” (SY) Sooyoung looked back at Yuri and grinned a bit before raising a single index finger. “Plus, I hear that he’s actually dating someone! Isn’t that exciting?! I really wanna know who it is!” (SY)
 
Sooyoung made her way back over to the railing as she leaned forward a bit with her arms out stretched. “YAH! BANG YONGGUK! WHO ARE YOU DATING?! TELLL MEEE!” (SY)
 
Yoona let out a sigh before making her way over to Sooyoung and placing a single hand on her shoulder, pulling her back before she ended up falling to her doom. “Sooyoung, I doubt you’re going to get your answer that way.” (YA)
 
“Yea! I’ll go ask him for you!” (Y)
 
“Y-YAH!” (SY) Sooyoung had turned, but Yuri was already running gracefully towards the door that led back into the school building. “YAH! KWON YURI! DON’T DO IT!” (SY) Too late. The happy-go-lucky female was already in the school building and making her way towards Yongguk.
 
Sooyoung let out a sigh before she turned towards the railing and leaned upon it once more. She bent lower so that she was able to rest her chin on her arms as she stared out over the landscape with a pout. “You think she’ll be able to find out?” (SY)
 
“I don’t know. Maybe a song will lift your spirits.” (YA) Yoona went back over to where she had been sitting earlier, picking up her guitar as she slowly began to strum the strings. Sooyoung sighed as she tuned the song out, trying to figure things out. What those things were, she wasn’t entirely sure.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Yongguk! Who are you dating?” (Y)
 
“W-Wah..?” (BY) Yongguk stared down at the petite girl, whom stared up at him with clear anticipation in her eyes. He looked around, making sure that she was completely talking to him before looking back down at her smiling face. “N-No one.. why?” (BY)
 
“Sooyoung said that she heard that you were dating someone! It is my mission to figure out who you are dating, so please tell me!” (Y) Yuri held her smile and anticipation once more as she blinked innocently. Yongguk rubbed the back of his head, trying to figure out how best to answer her question.
 
“Yuri.. uh.. I’m not dating anyone.” (BY) Yuri narrowed her eyes in suspicion, but her smile held. An idea seemed to be formulating in her head and of course, it was a bit of a simple plan. However, a plan is a plan and one way or another, it must come to fruition!
 
“So you’ll date anyone that you think is cute?” (Y) Yongguk raised a single brow as he tried to figure out what Yuri was trying to do. However, as simple as Yuri normally was, he just couldn’t really figure out what was going on inside that head of hers.
 
“Sure..?” (BY)
 
“Good! So you’ll date Sooyoung! The date is at four tomorrow, so don’t be late!” (Y)
 
“W-Wait!” (BY) Just like that, Yuri was off and out of his sight before anything else could be said. Yongguk scratched the back of his head, trying to figure out what exactly.. had just happened.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“You.. WHAT?!” (SY)
 
“Yep!” (Y) Yuri nodded happily as she looked up at Sooyoung. Sooyoung hands furled and unfurled as she fought all urge to grab Yuri by her shirt and just shake the living daylights out of her.
 
“YAH! I DIDN’T WANT THAT AT ALL! I just wanted to know if he was dating anyone!” (SY) Yuri flinched as she quickly cowered away, a pout and puppy eyes instantly donning her face as she looked up at Sooyoung.
 
“I-I’m sorry.. I didn’t know..” (Y)
 
“I TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT I WASN’T INTERESTED!” (SY) Sooyoung groaned in frustration as she turned around and fell to her knees in despair once more. At this rate, she was going to end up scraping her poor knees.. if she hasn’t already.
 
“It’s okay Sooyoung. I’ll go fix things!” (YA) Yoona nodded and before Sooyoung could say anything, Yoona was on her way. Yuri tip toed over to Sooyoung as she slowly sat down next to her and placed her hand on Sooyoung’s back in order to console her.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“What..?” (BY)
 
“The date is off, buddy! You heard me!” (YA) Yongguk rubbed the back of his head as he stared down at the shorter female. What exactly was going on? “Oh, um.. by the way.. where’s Myungsoo? I.. I need to see him.” (YA)
 
“Uh.. in his classroom.” (BY) Yoona smiled happily as she waved and quickly ran past Yongguk. Yongguk sighed as he gave a small shrug. As confusing as it was, at least he didn’t have a date with Sooyoung anymore.
 
Entering the classroom, Yoona scanned the area before her eyes landed on three specific males. Quickly making her way over to the three, she sat down next to Myungsoo and smiled. “Hi Myungsoo! Are you busy?” (YA)
 
Myungsoo turned and looked over at Yoona, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. As nice of a person Yoona was, she normally didn’t approach him on her own. Heck, they only spoke whenever they happened to be around each other. “No.. why?” (L)
 
“I.. uh..” Yoona turned red as she looked off to the side. Yoona smiled a bit as she looked back at Myungsoo. “I.. I was wondering.. let’s say there’s this really cute girl and she likes you. I was wondering if you would be willing to go on a date.. with her?” (YA)
 
Myungsoo thought for a moment. Did she mean herself? That’s what most people did whenever they were too shy to ask themselves. Well, she was pretty so.. “Sure. I’ll go on a date with you.” (L)
 
“W-Wait, it’s no-” (YA)
 
“How does Friday at four sound?” (L)
 
“W-Well, that’s a good time and it sounds great, bu-” (YA)
 
“Okay. Then I’ll see you then.” (L) Myungsoo turned his attention away from Yoona as he refocused on Young Jae and Daehyun, whom had been watching the scene play in front of them the entire time. Yoona bit her bottom lip as she stood up and quickly made her way out of the room and began her way down the hallway before stopping.
 
“Ottoke, ottoke?! I-It was supposed to be for Sooyoung! ” (YA) Yoona turned around and looked towards the classroom before turning back again and walking once more. What was she supposed to do now? How did she end up planning a date with Myungsoo with herself?! She began smacking the top right portion of her head, punishing herself for doing something so stupid.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“I didn’t think Yoona liked you.” (DH) By now, Daehyun had somehow gotten Young Jae onto his lip with his arms around his waist. Despite the protests that Young Jae gave, he just somehow ended up giving in. The entire time they sat like this, Young Jae was completely red and.. he was starting to feel dizzy. Though, he couldn’t bring himself to saying something for some reason.
 
“Well, at least she had the courage to ask, unlike you.” (L) Myungsoo chuckled as Daehyun gave Myungsoo a glare. How long was he going to keep teasing him about that?! Sure, it was only two days since Daehyun and Young Jae had began dating, but.. still! It was getting old and he was quite annoyed of it already. Though, he wasn’t going to get annoyed to the point where he would punch Myungsoo out.
 
“D-Daehyun... c-can.. I.. please sit in the chair.. b-by myself..?” (YJ)
 
“No! I don’t want to ever let go of you!” (DH) Daehyun tightened his grip as he rest his head onto Young Jae’s back. Young Jae only felt himself heating up even more as the room slowly began spinning.
 
“T.. The room.. i-it’s.. spinning..” (YJ)
 
“YAH! DAEHYUN! He’s going to faint!” (L)
 
“A-Ah! Young Jae, don’t faint on me!” (DH) With the help of Myungsoo, they got Young Jae up to his feet and over to the window, which they quickly opened. Young Jae took his blazer off and smiled a bit happily as he felt the cool wind brushing up against his face. “S-Sorry Young Jae..” (DH)
 
“No.. I-It’s alright. I’m just not.. used to sitting in people’s laps..” (YJ) Daehyun stood to Young Jae’s right while Myungsoo stood to his left, all three males leaning against the window frame. The weather was getting colder since it was late September already, but it was still nice enough to be out and about. “Um.. M-Myungsoo...” (YJ)
 
Young Jae turned to look at Myungsoo as the other male slowly turned his attention towards Young Jae. He could see that Young Jae was slowly trying to think, so he decided to stay quiet for the time being. Once Young Jae was satisfied with his question, he looked back at Myungsoo once more. “C-Can Daehyun and I have a double date with you and Yoona?” (YJ)
 
Daehyun began coughing, though he hadn’t been eating or drinking anything. Most likely, he had been choking on his own spit. Either way, it was definitely a random question and, well, Young Jae hadn’t even spoken to him about it! Myungsoo chuckled though, as he nodded. “Sure. I don’t mind. You haven’t had a date before, so it makes sense.” (L)
 
“T-Thank you Myungsoo.” (YJ) It was perfect. Myungsoo knew exactly how dates worked and he could look to Myungsoo for help if he was ever stuck in a situation that he didn’t quite understand. He turned to Daehyun though the second he crossed his mind, quickly turning red. “I-I’m sorry! I-I didn’t even ask you if it was alright!” (Y)
 
Daehyun sighed as he looked at his panicked boyfriend. Sure, he’s never actually been on a date himself all thanks to Sooyoung, but he knew how dates went. But, if Young Jae felt more comfortable this way, then he was willing to make a sacrifice. Daehyun gave a small smile as he placed a reassuring hand on Young Jae‘s shoulder. “No, it’s alright. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible.” (DH)
 
“T-Thank you.” (YJ) Young Jae slightly turned red as he smiled and turned back towards the window. This was definitely a good thing, right? He had heard of double dates and how they were a better choice to go with for couples that were just starting out, so he really hoped that it was the right choice.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Yah.. Himchan.” (BY) Himchan slowly turned to face Yongguk, fear clearly shown on his face as he began to talk small steps backwards. He held his hands up in a defensive way as he slowly shook his head, until... he felt himself walking into the wall.
 
“Yongguk.. Don’t do this. I-I can be scary too!” (HC) Yongguk stared at Himchan, his face showing how serious the situation was. Slowly, Yongguk began walking forward as he began preparing himself for what was to occur. “W-Wait! Please! I-I can get you the money! J-Just don’t do anything yet!” (HC)
 
“Sorry. You had your chance. It’s time I gave my warning so that you’ll do your job.. right.” (BY) Once Yongguk was in range of the cowering Himchan, he took a hold of Himchan’s shirt and pulled him up closer to him as he slowly raised his fist. “You ready?” (BY)
 
“N-N-NO! P-PLEASE DON’T!" (HC)
 
“Time to... do some rearranging.” (BY)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“I wonder where Himchan is..” (YJ) Myungsoo scoffed a bit as he looked back out the window once more.
 
“Probably looking at himself in the mirror.” (L) Young Jae slowly nodded as he crouched down a bit, peeking over the window frame as best as he could from this height. Daehyun smiled a bit as he did the same thing, except instead of looking out, he was staring directly at Young Jae. Young Jae had glanced over at Daehyun before his eyes fully stayed on his. His eyes widened a bit as he turned a deep shade of red.
 
“You know, you blush a lot.” (DH) Young Jae nodded before quickly turning back to look out the window. Though, he couldn’t help but keep seeing Daehyun from the corner of his eye. He was just glad that was he right next to the window this time. Young Jae instantly stiffened though the second he felt a hand slowly caressing his cheek. “I still.. really love touching your skin.” (DH)
 
“Can you stop already? You already almost made him faint once.” (L) Daehyun glared up at Myungsoo before pulling his hand away and getting to his feet. Young Jae did the same as he quickly made his way over to his seat and letting out a bit of a relieved sigh.
 
“Let’s go get something to eat!” (DH) Both Young Jae and Myungsoo looked up at Daehyun. They both contemplated about that idea for a moment before Myungsoo shrugged.
 
“Sure, why not.” (L)
 
“B-But the teacher’s..” (YJ)
 
“The teacher’s haven’t been in for a while now ever since that emergency meeting. They tell the students to stay in their classrooms, but does anyone ever listen? No. Plus, it’s been three hours now. Most of the students left already.” (L)
 
“T-Then should we go invite everyone else?” (YJ)
 
“Go ahead and text them. But let’s go.” (L) Myungsoo and Young Jae gathered their things before the three of them began walking towards the door. The second they reached the door though, it slide open quickly before the three females ended up bumping into them.
 
“W-Woah! What’s the rush?” (DH)
 
“Nothing at all! We were just looking for you. Where you three off to?” (SY)
 
“Oh, we were about to leave and get something to eat. You three wanna come?” (DH)
 
“That sounds like a splendid idea!” (Y)
 
“Sure! I’m starving anyway.” (YA)
 
“Let’s go!” (SY) With all six of them in agreement, they all began moving.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The six of them traveled from classroom to classroom, gathering whatever things they left behind before they all finally began making their way down to the school entrance. “Where did you plan to go anyway?” (SY)
 
“Not a clue.” (DH) Daehyun really hadn’t given it a thought at all. After all, food is food and as long as it was edible, then it was definitely something that he would eat. Of course, he didn’t mind tasting new things as well.
 
“Let’s go back to Daehyun’s house.” (L)
 
“Why?” (Y)
 
“We were planning to go to his house anyway, so we can just get groceries and make something together.” (L)
 
“Yea! I like that idea!” (YA) They were in agreement once more, but before they could even leave the school building, one of the students came screaming down the staircase. The group all looked back to see what was going on as the student came running towards them. Once the student had made his way over to them, he kept rambling over and over, but he wasn’t all that understandable.
 
“Woah there! Slow down!” (DH) The student took a deep breath before he calmed himself enough to finally be able to say what he had been saying over and over again.
 
“Y-You’re friends with Himchan right?! I-I think he’s hurt!”
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
I know.. it jumps a lot this chapter, buut..
I wanted everyone to have an equal part this time. x3
A bit more relaxed.. ~
Minus the whole.. Yongguk and Himchan incident..
-/cough-..
I wonder what happens.. *-*
Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the fanfic >3<.. ]]