twentyfour

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SG) - Sunggyu speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“See? I’m alright so stop worrying already.” (DH) Night had come and gone and now it was morning. When they had woken up, it was only an hour or so before a doctor came in to check on his leg. Once he was deemed stable, Young Jae seemed to have let out a huge sigh of relief. After all.. Daehyun just seemed to keep getting injured because of him. Heck, he nearly DIED because of him! Young Jae just couldn’t help but worry about Daehyun.
 
“O-Okay.. I’ll.. I’ll try to stop worrying... but please take it easy.. okay?” (YJ) Daehyun smiled and nodded, ruffling Young Jae’s hair before he began moving. The hospital had been kind enough to provide him with another crutch, so he didn’t have to use Young Jae or Myungsoo as a human crutch. It was a bit sad, for Daehyun anyway, but at least he didn’t have to be too much of a burden on his cute boyfriend.
 
“Are you two going to head home now?” (L) The only reason he asked was because they had been out overnight and had not even bothered to contact their family members. Well, Myungsoo had done the same thing, but it’s not like this was the first time he had done so. His parents understood that he had things to do and as long as he at least checked in somewhere, then his parents were completely fine with it. Now, if he showed up all battered, bruised, or in a cast, then they would have a problem.
 
“Hm.. Don’t know. I wanna go on a date with Young Jae.” (DH)
 
“You do realize that I’d still have to follow around, right?” (L) Daehyun’s eyebrows furrowed as he pouted. That wasn’t really a date if someone was following around with them! Okay, it could be, but it was basically like Myungsoo was the chaperone. It was awkward for all three of them, but it’s not like he could help it. Myungsoo was there to help protect them, especially considering the fact that Daehyun couldn’t really do anything on his own. 
 
“Aish... Arasseo. Let’s go home then.” (DH) Young Jae nodded happily. Sure, he wanted to go on another date, but he still wanted to make sure that Daehyun didn’t get anymore hurt than he already was. Though... Young Jae did want to do one thing before they went home.
 
“Um.. c-can we go to the grocery store..? The ingredients in your fridge is.. running low.” (YJ) Daehyun thought about it for a moment. It has technically been a while since him or Jessica had gone out to grocery shopping and he didn’t even come back home until two or three days ago, so he doesn’t know when the last time Jessica had gone to get groceries. Daehyun nodded, causing Young Jae to smile a bit before turning and looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo rose a single eyebrow, seeing Young Jae looking at him for approval. He sighed and nodded, earning himself a smile from Young Jae as well.
 
“Do I need to bring my car?” (L) Myungsoo didn’t necessarily know how much groceries Young Jae planned to get and with how much Daehyun ate already, he kind of expected there to be a lot. He was pretty sure that if that was the case, the three of them wouldn’t really be enough to carry everything on foot. As for the car situation, he didn’t actually know how to drive. His parents just insisted that he had someone drive him around whenever it was necessary. Young Jae knew about this, but Daehyun didn’t.
 
“Woah.. You have a car already? Wait. You have a LICENSE already?!” (DH) Daehyun wanted to drive already, but he, himself, didn’t have a car and Jessica didn’t want to let him even touch the steering wheel of her car. Knowing that Myungsoo had a car sent a slight surge of jealousy throughout his body, but.. it was only slight. He found it mostly very awesome that Myungsoo had a car of his own.
 
“Sort of.. Anyway, what do you think, Young Jae?” (L) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he thought for a moment. It technically would allow them to buy more groceries and at least they would be safe one they were in the car. He didn’t really see any down sides to not using Myungsoo’s car, so.. why not?
 
“O-Okay.. i-it’ll be faster and safer.” (YJ) With a nod and a small smile, Myungsoo took his phone out and dialed a number.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Daehyun looked around like an excited child, examining the inside of the car as closely as possible. Young Jae smiled happily as he watched Daehyun. It was nice to see Daehyun being entirely happy, almost to the point of no worries whatsoever. Myungsoo only sighed though, as he sat there with his arms crossed. Myungsoo turned his attention to the window, looking outside and trying to tune out Daehyun’s constant yapping about how cool the car was.
 
“D-Daehyun... I-I think you should calm down a bit.” (YJ)
 
“Why?! This car is so cool! I mean look at the leather seats! It’s just so clean, so smooth, just so nice to the touch! Even the flooring is soft and yet, sturdy!” (DH) Daehyun ran his hand all over the place, smiling happily at just how much better and cooler Myungsoo’s car was compared to Jessica’s! He definitely wanted a car like this!
 
“I-I know but..” (YJ)
 
“Okay, okay. I’ll calm down a bit. Just give me a few more minutes..!” (DH) Just a few more minutes. That’s all he needed! He had to take in as much of the car as possible. He didn’t know when the next time he would find himself in a car like this again!
 
Before long, Daehyun’s joy came to an end once they arrived at the super market. The trio left the car, though Daehyun took longer than everyone else. He really didn’t want to leave the really nice car, but he was sort of forced to. With a longing gaze, he was led away by Young Jae as they slowly made their way towards the inside of the building.
 
Young Jae pushed the shopping cart, looking around as he grabbed various things to use that could be cooked. Myungsoo looked around, following close by and making sure that Daehyun didn’t get left behind. Of course, walking wise, Daehyun was technically faster than everyone else.. in a way. With how long Young Jae took with deciding on what to get, he definitely was quite capable of keeping up.
 
“D-Daehyun..” (YJ) Daehyun turned his attention to Young Jae, whom was holding a box of wafer chocolates as Young Jae’s gaze remained cast down, a sheepish smile on his face. “I-Is it alright if.. I can get this?” (YJ)
 
It was Young Jae’s favorites, but he rarely ever got it. Whenever he went out to buy groceries for his family, he usually only bought what was necessary. When he was younger, he almost always got rejected whenever he asked for something. That was probably the main reason as to why Young Jae was being shy about asking for the chocolate wafers now. Daehyun though, chuckled a bit before he grinned. “Sure! I don’t see why not! Get whatever you want!” (DH)
 
Whatever he wanted?! Young Jae turned to look at the many assortment of goodies on the shelves. Besides that one time when he had gone to the street vendors with Daehyun, not once had he been told to get whatever he wanted. Of course, he rarely ever asked whenever he went shopping, but that wasn’t really his fault. Young Jae’s eyes sparkled as he tried to decide on whatever else to get. He bit his bottom lip, grabbing one thing after another as he tried his best to limit himself.
 
Sadly, he just couldn’t restrain himself.
 
Turning to look at the cart, Young Jae turned red as he looked down, fumbling with the ham of his coat. The cart was filled more with snacks rather than ingredients and it just wasn’t something that he was used to. “I-I.. I should return the snacks.” (YJ)
 
“No, it’s alright! We can get all of it!” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he looked at Daehyun. Was Daehyun serious? Was it really alright to get all of these snacks? Young Jae looked over at Myungsoo, whom only gave a small shrug, before looking back at Daehyun.
 
“A-Are you sure?” (YJ)
 
“Yes, I’m sure! Now stop asking and keep getting whatever you want.” (DH) Daehyun moved forward before ruffling Young Jae’s hair, whom was still red at the moment. Young Jae nodded, but he still wasn’t sure about this. It seemed like it was kind of a waste of money to get all of this, but at the same time... all of these tantalizing treats were all calling him like a sirens voice.
 
Myungsoo chuckled as he saw the contemplation in Young Jae’s face. Yes, he has seen Young Jae contemplating something before, but it was rare to see him contemplating something with pure greed and innocence. Myungsoo was glad that Young Jae was being more open with things that he wanted rather than things that he needed. Maybe it really was a good thing that Young Jae was with Daehyun. Maybe he spoke a bit too soon though..
 
“Hey Young Jae! Look! Chocolate syrup and whipped cream!” (DH) Daehyun pointed as he hopped on his good leg in excitement. Young Jae looked over innocently, pushing the cart over as he came to a stop, looking at the two things that Daehyun was talking about. He looked a bit confused, trying to figure out what Daehyun could want with these two.
 
“D-Do you want an ice cream sundae..?” (YJ)
 
“Yea! I haven’t had an ice cream sundae in a long time! We have to get banana’s too, right?” (DH) Young Jae nodded, watching with a bit of amazement as Daehyun happily placed the whip cream and chocolate syrup in the cart. Myungsoo brought a hand up to his forehead before he sighed. Okay, so Daehyun was slowly making Young Jae a bit more childish, but that was alright. At least Young Jae was the responsible one out of the two of them.
 
“W-We also need ice cream and.. um.. nuts.” (YJ) Daehyun nodded as the three began moving once more. After some time had passed, they had finally gotten all that they needed. Luckily, they had more ingredients than snacks, so Young Jae wasn’t feeling as bad as he had been just moments ago. Looking at the stuff as they stood in line, he bit his bottom lip as he looked at Daehyun. “D-Do you have enough to pay for all of this..?” (YJ)
 
“Nope.” (DH)
 
“W-What?!” (YJ) Young Jae began panicking on the inside as he looked at the food in the cart. Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head as he looked at Daehyun. He got all of this food and he didn’t even have the money for it? That was just a bit... irresponsible really. “T-Then how are we going to pay for it!” (YJ)
 
“Here, let me pay for it.” (WH) The trio turned to look at Woohyun, whom was smiling in an attempt to ‘look’ friendly. Daehyun and Myungsoo glared while Young Jae quickly hid behind Daehyun. Woohyun eyed Myungsoo and Young Jae, his own eyes sort of also eyeing Daehyun. Why? Well, the boy was a looker also. It wasn’t really fair. Three gorgeous guys in front of him and yet, he couldn’t have his way with them. “Hey now, don’t have to look all scary. I’m off for today.” (WH)
 
Off? As if it was his job to ually harass Young Jae? That was probably the first thoughts that ran through both Daehyun and Myungsoo’s minds as they continued to make sure to stand in between Woohyun and Young Jae. “We don’t need your handouts.” (L)
 
“Oh, come on! I just want to be nice and.. hm.. what’s the word. Oh! Make it up to you guys! I promise that I won’t cause anymore trouble.” (WH) Of course, Woohyun had his fingers crossed behind him. Still, the other three were definitely skeptical, though Young Jae had already started loading everything onto the conveyor belt. He was trying to keep himself calm while around Woohyun. He still didn’t like him and he really hoped that Daehyun and Myungsoo didn’t trust him.
 
“Alright, fine. If you can pay for all of these things, then I’ll start trust you.” (DH) It wasn’t the one whom he had been hoping to say that, but it was close enough. He could easily get into Daehyun’s pants if he bought more food for him, right? Sunggyu did mention something about Daehyun having some sort of food addiction or.. something like that. It seemed like a good idea to him.
 
“Great! It’s perfect then! I’ll pay for everything here and then we can start on a whole new leaf!” (WH) Young Jae and Myungsoo both stared at Daehyun in disbelief. Was he really going to believe him? Was he really going to trust Woohyun? Of course not! Daehyun just wanted someone to pay for everything and since Woohyun offered, might as well take advantage of it. He may not be that much better than Woohyun, but at least he wasn’t trying to make people do something that they didn’t want to do.
 
Young Jae felt uncomfortable with Woohyun standing practically three feet away from him. He bit his bottom lip as he continued to hide behind Daehyun, whom was just standing there happily. Myungsoo only shook his head, clearly not happy that Daehyun had accepted such an offer. However, as long as Young Jae didn’t get hurt, then he didn’t care what Daehyun did. Though, he may end up getting his answers later on.
 
Once everything was paid for and inside of the shopping cart, the four of them exited the super market before Woohyun stopped and waved to the three. “Well, I came here to buy something! Gotta go back in now. You three have fun, alright?” (WH)
 
Woohyun gave Daehyun’s bottom a slap, mostly because Daehyun had been the only one to accept his offer. Daehyun glared at the male, but Woohyun had already turned and entered back into the super market. As the car pulled up, the three made their way over to it and started loading everything inside of the car. “Yah.. why did you accept his offer? Do you really trust him?” (L)
 
“Of course not! We get to save money if we make him pay.” (DH) Myungsoo smiled a bit as he shook his head. It was funny really. He didn’t really think that Daehyun would be the type to out smart someone that easily, though.. that guy was making it obvious that he was trying to befriend them for his own agenda. Whatever. He would just knock that guy around a bit if he tried anything again.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Woohyun grinned as he stood by the window, watching the car that the three had gotten into drive away. Woohyun held his hand up, staring at it a bit too happily. He was liking those three very, very much. He liked how all three of them felt and he wanted more. He wanted to feel those bodies more. He didn’t know why, but they were just so enticing. In fact, if he could have all three as his own, he would. He turned when he felt a hand on his shoulder, his eyes landing on Sunggyu. “What?” (WH)
 
“Don’t. You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.” (SG) Woohyun shrugged Sunggyu’s hand away before dusting himself off. He didn’t like being told what to do by others, and it was definitely bad enough as it was that he had to take orders from Tiffany. He didn’t need the geek telling him what to do also.
 
“Don’t tell me what to do. I am going to make sure I rock all three of them.” (WH) Sunggyu’s eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Woohyun, whom had looked back out at the window. The car was already out of sight, but Woohyun still had that same look of lust clear on his face. Woohyun pulled his phone out before turning to see that Sunggyu was still there. “Eh? You’re still here? What do you want?” (WH)
 
“I told you. Don’t bother pursuing Daehyun or Myungsoo.” (SG)
 
“Tch. I’m going to get all three of them. My greatest achievement after all. Now.. if you’ll excuse me. I have a list of things to get.” (WH) Roughly bumping his shoulder against Sunggyu’s, Woohyun walked past the male to go get the things he originally had meant to get. Sunggyu sighed as he rubbed the back of his head and followed after him.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“YOUNG JAEEEE!!!” (S) Sungyeol instantly wrapped his arms around his used to be but still innocent little brother, squeezing him tightly and nearly suffocating Young Jae in the process with how close he had Young Jae pulled up against his chest. “My poor baby! Where have you been?! What did that man do to you?! Why did you get so many groceries..” (S)
 
Sungyeol finally let go of Young Jae as he looked at all of the bags of food that was now in the kitchen and being placed away in their intended places. Young Jae looked sheepishly down at the ground as he began fumbling with his coat again. “W-We.. we got a lot of food.. D-Daehyun s-said that i-it was alright.. t-to get w-whatever food I-I wanted.. s-so.. h-he said t-to get whatever I wanted.. A-And I did..” (YJ)
 
Sungyeol’s eye twitched. What now? He glared at Daehyun before turning to look back at his younger brother. That Daehyun! He.. He was spoiling him! Young Jae was being corrupted by that man and Sungyeol just couldn’t seem to know how to stop this! “W-What?! Y-You.. You can’t just accept such things! You should have put your foot down and said no!” (S)
 
“Yah. Let the boy do whatever he wants. He’s not your kid and he’s old enough to make his own decisions.” (L) Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo, his hands shaking before he turned and stomped away. Young Jae looked down at the ground sadly as he continued fumbling with the hem of his coat. He really felt bad now for listening to Daehyun, but.. he really wanted it. He looked up as he soon felt hands wrapping around his waist, causing him to smile a bit before wiping the tears that would have started streaking down his cheeks.
 
“Don’t listen to him. It’s alright if you spoil yourself every now and then. Hyung just needs to.. loosen up, alright?” (DH) Young Jae nodded before turning around and wrapping his arms around Daehyun. He buried his head into the crook of Daehyun’s neck, closing his eyes a bit as he calmed down a bit.
 
“Ahem.. As much as I’d hate to ruin your alone time but.. these aren’t my groceries to put away.” (L) Young Jae turned red as he pulled away from Daehyun and nodded, quickly helping Myungsoo put the groceries away. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he made his way over to the stools, sitting down and watching the duo put the groceries though, mostly Young Jae.
 
“Young Jaee~ What are you going to cook?” (DH)
 
“Ah..um..” (YJ) Young Jae thought for a moment. What exactly was he going to cook? He had bought so many different ingredients that he had not even thought of a single dish that he actually planned on cooking. “Umm... I’ll just cook a lot of different things, so look forward to it, okay?” (YJ)
 
“Okay!” (DH) Daehyun smiled happily as he leaned back in his seat a bit. Ever since he tasted Young Jae’s cooking, he has always been looking forward to whatever he cooked! Why? Well, it was definitely a lot better than Jessica’s! Well, except for her seafood fried rice. That was really good and, in a way, he was starting to miss it.
 
“Myungsoo. A-Are you going to stay for lunch?” (YJ) Myungsoo shrugged, mostly likely meaning that he will stay either way. Young Jae smiled happily as he quickly finished putting everything away before he paused, biting his bottom lip. “I.. I think I wanna shower..” (YJ)
 
“Eh? Why?” (DH) It was completely out of the blue for Young Jae to just suddenly decide that he wanted to shower. Sure, it made sense that he wanted to since he didn’t get to shower last night, but it was completely random for him to suddenly decide now to shower. “Why not just wait until later tonight?” (DH)
 
“Oh.. O-Okay..” (YJ) While Young Jae prepared the food, Daehyun and Myungsoo had made their way into the living room to watch television. Myungsoo rose a single brow as he looked at Daehyun, whom seemed so entirely comfortable sitting where he was.
 
“Yah. Why don’t you go help your husband?” (L)
 
“E-Eh?! H-He’s not my husband!” (DH)
 
“Oh? You don’t plan to marry him in the future? You just plan to toy with his emotions then break it down when you’re done playing with him?” (L) Daehyun glared at Myungsoo before getting to his feet, quickly pulling his crutches to him.
 
“No, I won’t leave him! And if I have to cook to prove it to you, then I will!” (DH) As Daehyun made his way to the kitchen, Myungsoo chuckled a bit. He just loved riling Daehyun up to where he would become more possessive over Young Jae. In a way, it could possibly bring them even closer together than before.
 
Young Jae pressed a finger against a cookbook, reading it quickly before following the instructions. Young Jae felt like he had to increase his cooking knowledge. He didn’t want Daehyun to become bored of his cooking if he continued cooking the same thing. It just wouldn’t do! Of course, he nearly threw the eggs that he was currently holding into the air when he felt arms wrap around his waist and lips lightly kissing at his neck.
 
Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he held back moans that just wanted to escape from his mouth. He turned his head a bit, just barely able to see Daehyun’s face before he poked the top of Daehyun’s head. “D-Daehyun.. W-What are you doing? P-Please s-stop.. n-not here...” (YJ)
 
Daehyun pulled his head away a bit, giving a quick peck on Young Jae’s cheek before he pulled away from Young Jae completely, now leaning against the counter. He grinned a bit as he looked at his now red boyfriend. “I’m here to help you! I was just greeting you. What? You thought I was trying to initiate something?” (DH)
 
“N-No.. I-I didn’t. Wait.. y-you want to help?” (YJ)
 
“Of course I do! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I left my cute boyfriend to do all the cooking for me?” (DH) Young Jae sheepishly smiled as he looked away, nodding a bit. This was the first time Daehyun had offered to help with the cooking and he was glad to be spending a bit more time with Daehyun. “So, what should I do first?” (DH)
 
“Um.. c-can you cut the those vegetables over there? Make sure the potatoes and carrots are thinly sliced..” (YJ) Young Jae pointed over to a cutting board that had a rather large knife and a variety of vegetables spread out along it. Daehyun grinned as he gave an a-okay sign before making his way over to the counter. Young Jae turned his attention back to what he was mixing, giving Daehyun the chance to look up at examine his boyfriend thoroughly.
 
The way that Young Jae was just completely focused on the cooking was just so very cute and it showed Young Jae’s more confident side. Daehyun loved to see Young Jae like this, especially since he was actually enjoying what he was doing. Daehyun smiled as he looked back down at the vegetables and picked up the knife. He gave a soft sigh before he furrowed his eyebrows and began cutting.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“D-Daehyun! N-No! You cut them TOO thin! The other vegetables are also too thick!” (YJ)
 
“D-Daehyun! T-There’s too much water! Pour some out!” (YJ)
 
“D-D-Daehyun! I-It’s burning! T-Take it out, hurry!” (YJ)
 
Daehyun laid on the ground, worn out from all this cooking. Here and there, he ended up messing up constantly before Young Jae finally had the courage to kick him out of the kitchen. He looked through the bars of the railing, staring out at the cityscape out in front of him. He felt like he had failed Young Jae and technically, he did. But.. then what could he do? Was there anything that he could do that would make Young Jae really happy?
 
Daehyun wanted to do something like Young Jae could. Young Jae made him happy almost all the time, so.. why couldn’t he do the same thing with Young Jae? He bit his bottom lip as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. The only thing he really could do was spoil Young Jae, but that wasn’t enough. There just had to be something that he could do that would really make Young Jae every time he did it.
 
The glass doors slid open and to his surprise, Sungyeol stepped out onto the balcony, closing the glass doors behind him. Daehyun moved to where he wasn’t practically taking up the entire area, letting Sungyeol sit in one of the chairs that were currently seated on the balcony. They sat there for a few minutes in awkward silence before finally, Sungyeol let out a sigh. “Daehyun.. yah.. you’ll take care of my brother, right?” (S)
 
Daehyun stared at Sungyeol, a bit confused for the time being. Was he serious? Was Sungyeol really asking him this question? Though.. how was he supposed to answer? How was he going to be able to make sure that Sungyeol would be confident enough to let him take care of Young Jae? “Can I trust you enough.. to not hurt my little brother? Can I really trust him in your hands?” (S)
 
“Y-Yes.. y-you can. I.. I will make sure to take care of him well, so.. don’t doubt me. Just trust me.” (DH) Sungyeol sighed before he looked out towards the cityscape. After all that time thinking, he still couldn’t really entrust Young Jae with anyone. Then again.. he couldn’t really trust himself to watch over Young Jae.
 
“Okay.. I’ll trust you for now. Don’t hurt him.. he.. he’s one that can easily be hurt.” (S) Daehyun looked at Sungyeol a bit confused. What did he mean by that? Had something happened to where Young Jae had been really hurt before? “I know.. it sounds weird. But.. Young Jae and I.. we’re only half brothers. My mother married his father and although we’re only a year and a half apart.. well, we didn’t get along much when we were younger. Luckily.. Young Jae doesn’t remember it but.. there was a time when I got sick. Despite the fact that we hated each other, or at least.. I thought we did, Young Jae came up to me and.. well, he offered me his juice from his favorite juicy cup.” (S)
 
Sungyeol let out a slight chuckle as tears were clearly starting to show up in his eyes. But, he was holding back. He was trying hard not to cry, but this memory.. it was his most favorite and his most precious. “That cup.. he never let anyone touch it, not even our parents. They could only wash that thing whenever he was asleep. So.. it.. it really touched me that he had offered juice from his favorite juicy cup. Ever since then.. I.. I’ve been protecting him. Silly reason, I know but.. it just touched me that he would sacrifice that cup for me.” (S)
 
Sungyeol quickly wiped away at the tears that had rolled down his cheeks before looking at Daehyun with a slight smile. Daehyun was completely surprised that Sungyeol was opening up so much, but.. he was glad to know Sungyeol’s reason for being so overprotective of Young Jae. “Okay Jung Daehyun. I trust my brother into your hands. Just as he trusted his cup to me, I entrust him to you. Don’t.. don’t you dare break that trust, arasseo?!” (S)
 
Sungyeol leaned forward and knocked on Daehyun’s head before getting up and wiping at anymore straggling tears. He grinned a bit before entering the apartment, leaving a slightly confused but grinning Daehyun out on the balcony. Daehyun soon got to his feet and made his way close to the railing. He cupped his hands around his mouth, attempting to imitate a megaphone. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WORLD!! YOU HEAR ME?! I PROMISE TO PROTECT YOUNG JAE WITH MY LIFE!! YOU HEAR ME?! SO DON’T EVEN TRY TO TOUCH HIM!!” (DH)
 
“Yah. What are you doing?” (L) Daehyun turned around quickly, his eyes widening as his fast began reddening when his eyes landed on both Myungsoo and Young Jae. Young Jae was red too, but he was smiling happily. “Is this your proclamation of love to Young Jae?” (L)
 
“Y-Yes! It is!” (DH) Young Jae’s smile widened as he made his way to Daehyun and threw his arms around him. The pair held each other tightly, their eyes closed as they tried to take in this moment as much as possible. Sure, it wasn’t necessarily a completely romantic scenario, but it was still a moment that they wanted to remember forever.
 
Myungsoo smiled a bit as he crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame before he turned and left the two alone to enjoy their moment. He just hoped that Daehyun stayed true to his word.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
YAY >3<..
And no yay..
Not sure which one this chapter is.
Maybe both.. xD
But yea.. there's the chapter. x3
 
Hope you're all enjoying the fanfic so far >3< ]]