sixtytwo

I Love You, Just Like This

Index:

(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(SG) - Sunggyu speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“He has to become mine.” (WH) Woohyun looked at himself in the mirror, making sure that he looked irresistible enough. Nothing too much, but just enough to keep a certain someone’s attention. He had practically no contact with Myungsoo for the past few months and it was killing him on the inside. This seemed like the perfect chance for him to show that he was definitely the one for Myungsoo.

During these past few months, Woohyun had been reflecting on himself. What exactly was it about himself that kept chasing Myungsoo away? It couldn’t be his looks. He looked great and he wasn’t afraid to show that off. Was it his personality? Well.. that might not be the reason behind it either. If that had been the reason, then Myungsoo would have been running away much earlier. So... what was it?

Well.. it was his actions.

Woohyun had come to the conclusion that it was because of his rash actions. He had hoped that the kiss he shared with Myungsoo would bring them closer. Sadly, it did just the opposite. He had to learn to think a bit more rather than acting on impulse and he felt like Myungsoo was the right person to keep him in place. After all, Myungsoo did somehow get him to reflect on his actions for the past few months.

So now, he was even more determined to win Myungsoo over.

Woohyun chuckled a bit as he smiled, looking at his reflection. It was interesting to see how much he had changed over time, especially after all of those therapy sessions. Was it therapy? he wasn’t entirely sure, but it definitely helped one way or another.

Once he was satisfied with his appearance, Woohyun grabbed his things and was soon out the door. After walking through campus, Woohyun got into his car and was off. It would take him a few hours to get back to his hometown, so it was best to leave early. Plus, it might give him time to hang out with his friends. It has been a while ever since University started up again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There you are!” (Y) Yuri smiled happily as Jongup slid into the seat opposite of hers. Jongup looked around, feeling uncertain and nervous about being here. Why did he feel like this? It was just like when he had tried and succeeded with becoming friends with both Daehyun and Young Jae. At least.. he was sure he had succeeded. Either way, this time, the feeling seemed to have been intensified. “So, Jongup! What have you been up to?” (Y)

“... Nothing. Why?” (JU) Yurri pouted as she leaned back in her seat. She had hoped that Jongup would get the message, but it seemed like that wasn’t the case. Nope! Yuri wasn’t going to stick with the gender roles that had been set up by society. If she was going to get anything done, then she had to do it herself! Of course, in Jongup’s defense, Yuri hadn’t really dropped any sort of hints.

“Okay Jongup! I’m going to ask you a simple question and you have to answer it truthfully. Alright?” (Y) Jongup stared for a moment before nodding once. Yuri took in a deep breath as she got to her feet. Making her way around the table, she got down on one knee before holding one hand out towards Jongup. Placing her free hand on her chest, she cleared and blinked a few times before staring at Jongup. “JONGUP! Will you go out with me?” (Y)

“Out..? But I just got here..” (JU) Yuri groaned as he her hands fell to her knee. Was it supposed to be this difficult when asking someone out on a date?! No. She had to be positive! She was certain that Jongup would accept her offer. After all, they’ve been hanging out a lot! There had to be some sort of feelings within Jongup.

“No! I mean, will you go out with me on a date!” (Y) Jongup stared for a moment before realization finally hit him across the head. He turned away, unsure as to how to answer her question. He has gotten tattoo’s, gotten into fights, or even broken someone’s leg, to which he has yet to apologize for. But dating? It had never even crossed his mind and.. well, he wasn’t entirely sure about that just yet. “Well? Will you or not?” (Y)

“I guess..” (JU)

“You guess? Mm... okay! I’ll take it!” (Y) Yuri got to her feet before dusting herself off. She adjusted her headband a bit before taking her seat once more. Yuri picked up a lone French fry and bit it in half before pointing the piece of fry at Jongup. “Okay! Since you’re the guy, you have to decide where we should go for our date! I’ll pay for myself, of course.” (Y)

“... But I don’t know where to go.” (JU) How was he supposed to know what girls liked? Would she want to see an action movie? Maybe a wrestling match? Would she want to go racing or to the gym? Jongup liked all of those things, but he knew that not everyone would like it as much as he did. How did he know? Well.. he had already suggested these things to Tiffany and the others. His suggestions didn’t necessarily get far whenever they had to vote on it.

“That’s alright! Just do well, arraseo?” (Y) Jongup sighed as he reluctantly nodded. He was going to have to think about the places that Tiffany usually liked to go to. Those places seemed good enough. Well, he hoped they were. Tiffany and Yuri seemed.. similar enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Great. Good for you.” (SG) If it wasn’t evident enough that he could care less about Tiffany’s wardrobe changes, then clearly someone didn’t have enough social time. Maybe spending too much time around clothes caused that person to lose brain cells. Either that, or Tiffany didn’t have any to begin with. It would make sense after all.

“I don’t have time for your sarcasm! I have to outshine Sooyoung and your the only one that was nearby!” (TF) She already knew that Sunggyu had no interest in fashion. If he wasn’t gaining anything out of a situation, then it didn’t seem worth it. Regardless, he was the only one who lived in the same neighborhood as her and she needed opinions. Now! “Now, help me decide on an outfit!” (TF)

“Why does it matter? It’s not even a formal get together. It’s just a celebratory party.” (SG)

“It matters VERY much! Now, are you going to help me or not?!” (TF)

“Nope. See ya.” (SG) Without a second thought, Sunggyu turned and began walking. Sadly, it didn’t go as easily as he assumed as he felt Tiffany take a strong hold of his wrist before turning him around. They glared at one another, neither one backing down.

Finally, Sunggyu pulled his wrist forcefully out of Tiffany’s grasp, not once looking elsewhere. “I said no. Find someone else to help you.” (SG)

Before anything else could be said, Sunggyu turned and made his way out of the building. Tiffany stared in disbelief as she scoffed. Placing one hand on her hip, she used her other hand to grab a handful of hair before scratching her head in frustration. What the heck was she going to do now? She needed someone’s opinion!

No, wait! She didn’t need someone else’s opinion. She was definitely capable of deciding how her outfit would look and which looked best with what. Tiffany knew that she would stand out the most, regardless of what she wore anyway! Turning around, Tiffany threw open her closet doors before she began looking through what clothes she currently had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you think it is a good place to celebrate?” (SY) Sooyoung looked around as curiosity hit her. It was an arcade and restaurant in one, so it seemed like a good idea. They wouldn’t have to leave or bring any food with them if they got hungry. Of course, that also meant that the food was expensive. It didn’t really help that it was practically near impossible to win any of the prizes.

“Of course it is! I had my sixteenth birthday party here.” (J) Jessica folded her arms as she nodded in approval. This was defintiely her favorite place to go to when it came to having fun. Plus, she was friends with the owners. That meant that she would get a pretty sweet deal for booking a party here. There was nothing wrong with taking advantage of the offers that had been placed in front of her. “Anyway, what time was the party anyway? The owner wants to know when they should start kicking everyone out.” (J)

“Eh?! They’re going to kick everyone out?! Won’t they lose money that way?” (SY)

“They don’t mind. They’re family friends after all.” (J)

“That.. won’t be necessary. Better to limit the amount of people inside.” (DH) Sooyoung and Jessica turned around before stepping back a bit. Daehyun walked past the two, coming to a stop a few feet in front of the three. Daehyun smiled as he looked around, a small grin escaping as he liked what he saw. “This is definitely a good place for the party.” (DH)

“How many of us are there anyway?” (SY)

“Fifteen.. um... maybe fourteen. Sungyeol hasn’t answered my calls or texts yet..” (YJ) Just as Young Jae had begun running through the list of people, he let out a small yelp as he felt Daehyun wrap his arms around his waist. Young Jae wiggled a bit as he placed his hands on Daehyun’s chest, his eyes looking over at Jessica and Sooyoung whom were both giggling to themselves with their gazes away from two. Young Jae turned a bit red as he looked back up at Daehyun, trying to keep his attention on him as much as possible. “W-What is it..?” (YJ)

“Oh, nothing. You’re just amazing.” (DH) Young Jae had hoped that Daehyun had an actual reason behind the hug. At least that way, there was a reason and then, they would avoid the embarrassment.

What was he supposed to do?

“Oh, by the way.. have you already decided which university you wanna go to?” (DH) Young Jae completely forgot about his embarrassment as he stared innocently at Daehyun. In all honesty, Young Jae had completely forgotten about University. Graduation was coming along rather quickly and he had yet to apply to a single university. This was definitely not good, but.. he couldn’t tell Daehyun that.

“I-I... I was hoping you had picked. I wanna.. go anywhere you do!” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he raised a single hand and ruffled Young Jae’s hair. He had only a slight feeling that Young Jae had not chosen which shool to go to, but he decided to go with what Young Jae had replied with.

“Ah, alright. I’ll see what school t- oh, wait! I already registered the both of us for a nice university in Seoul.” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he stared at Daehyun. When had Daehyun gotten the time to enroll them?! It’s only been a few days since they got their results back.

“You didn’t register yet. You only inquired.” (J) Daehyun looked over his shoulder at JEssica as he waved his hand over his shoulder once.

“Ah.. same thing!” (DH) Young Jae wasn’t exactly sure how he felt about that. He was still happy that Daehyun was trying though. It showed just how mature Daehyun was becoming and in a way, Young Jae was feeling left behind. Daehyun was changing so much and yet.. what was he able to accomplish? He giggled a little bit as he felt Daehyun’s warm breath on his ear as he listened to Daehyun’s whispered words. “Hey... after the party, I wanna go on a date with you. Alright?” (DH)

“A-A date...? You won’t be too tired..?” (YJ)

“Mm.. I’ll try not to be.” (DH) That wasn’t a very convincing response. Young Jae didn’t want Daehyun to become too tired, but maybe it would be alright this once. After all, the party started at around three and ended at around seven. They could have a small, quiet dinner together. That way, Daehyun can regain the energy that had been spent earlier.

“W-Well... okay.” (YJ) Daehyun grinned as he finally released Young Jae from his grasp. Turning around, he was about to ask Jessica and Sooyoung something, but it seemed like the two girls had gotten fed up with waiting. Daehyun looked around, but he didn’t necessarily see the two anywhere in plain sight. It didn’t help that the place had people walking about and blocking his view.

“Aish.. where did they run off to?” (DH) Daehyun placed his left hand on his hip as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand. Wait. What was he going to ask them anyway? Daehyun sighed, a bit frustrated that he had forgotten about what his question was. Well, it probably wasn’t important anyway if he forgot. “Hey Young Jae. Let’s go eat.” (DH)

“Oh.. um, okay. Where should we eat?” (YJ) Daehyun turned around as he thought for a moment. Where would be a good place to eat? They could eat here, but it seemed best to save the food that was sold here for later. It was also probably best to eat somewhere cheap for the time being.

“Fast food or a normal restaurant?” (DH) Young Jae tried to weigh his options. Fast food was definitely cheaper, but it could also be unhealthy. A normal restaurant was more expensive, but it was healthier depending on the restaurant and the food that was ordered. His options just seemed to continue pushing one another out of the way to reach the top and Young Jae didn’t necessarily like having to be the one to decide.

“Mm.. I think that we should wait until the party starts to eat.” (YJ) It took Young Jae’s entire well-being to keep himself from bursting out in laughter the second he saw the distraught look on Daehyun’s face. Even then, it seemed like it wouldn’t be enough as small bursts of giggles escaped from his lips.

“It’s not funny! There’s no way I can survive that long without food!” (DH) Daehyun just couldn’t believe that Young Jae, of all people, would suggest such a thing! He had trusted Young Jae, believed him to be the only person on the plant that would completely understand him and yet, such a tragedy occurred before him! Well, Young Jae was just lucky that Daehyun was madly in love with him just enough to forgive such a heinous act. Otherwise, Daehyun would have been out the door already. “I.. will pretend I didn’t hear that suggestion! Let’s go eat something light then if you want to save money.” (DH)

Young Jae nodded as Daehyun wrapped his arm around Young Jae’s waist before the two began walking. Daehyun already had an idea as to what he wanted to eat, considering Young Jae didn’t want to decide. In all honesty, it should have been rather obvious by now as to what he had in mind. Though, in everyone else’s defense, he did enjoy eating everything.

After some time had passed, they finally made their way to the restaurant Daehyun had in mind. Young Jae could only stare at Daehyun in disapproval as they stood at the counter. Well, it was more like Daehyun moving back and forth, pointing at the slices of cheesecake that caught his attention the most. “Uh.. I’ll have that one... Oh! And that one. That one too... and.. that one and that one... and that one..” (DH)

“H-How is this light, Daehyun..?” (YJ) Daehyun had pointed at one more slice of cheesecake before looking up at Young Jae. The two of them stared at one another, Daehyun staring innocently as Young Jae attempted to scold him through his eyes. Sadly, it didn’t seem to work as Daehyun pointed at one more slice of cheesecake before standing up to look at Young Jae.

“It’s very light! I’m only getting about... eight slices!” (DH) Daehyun counted a second time, using his fingers this time, as he listed off the ones he had pointed at before looking happily at Young Jae. Daehyun quickly turned around and pointed at one more slice of cheesecake. “And that one!” (DH)

“D-Daehyun!” (YJ) Daehyun had just pulled his wallet out to pay, but he paused as he looked at Young Jae. Young Jae pouted as he folded his arms, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as he stared at Daehyun. “T-That’s not light at all!” (YJ)

“Of course it is! You’re sharing with me, right?” (DH)

“W-Well.. y-yes, but-” (YJ)

“Then it’s light!” (DH) Young Jae sighed as Daehyun went ahead and paid for the cheesecakes. Once the cheesecakes were purchased, they brought it over to a table nearby before they sat down. Daehyun took out each box that held the cheesecakes before taking a random one and opening it up. Taking out a fork, Daehyun quickly had two, maybe three bites, before he finally looked up at Young Jae. He slowly slid the fork out of his mouth before blinking a few times. “Are you not going to have any?” (DH)

“You didn’t let me choose my own..” (YJ) Daehyun’s mouth slightly opened as his eyes widened. Why had he forgotten to let Young Jae do that?! He smacked his forehead as he lowered his head.

“I’m sorry... Do you still want to pick your own or do you want to pick one of the slices that I picked?” (DH) Daehyun looked back up at Young Jae as he took a moment to think. Young Jae wasn’t entirely certain which one he wanted, but it would definitely save money if he just picked one of the cheesecakes that Daehyun had already purchased.

“Mm... I-I’ll take... this one.” (YJ) Since there was no telling what kind of flavor was hidden inside of the box, Young Jae had randomized his pick. He would have based it off which box looked the prettiest, but they were all in the same type of box.

“... Can I steal a bite?” (DH) Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he nearly glared at Daehyun. However, he soon smiled as he let out a small chuckle and nodded sheepishly. He wasn’t mean enough to deny Daehyun his pleasure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany turned as she heard the doorbell. Who could that be at this time?! She was too busy to deal with door-to-door salesmen! Of course, if it was someone that she knew, then she could ask for their opinion.

Smoothing out her clothes, Tiffany quickly made her way towards the front door. Clearing and adjusting her hair a bit, Tiffany opened the door up. A single brow rose as she stepped forward. Looking from left to right, she looked straight forward once more before scratching the side of her head. What the heck? Was this a stupid prank?

She rolled her eyes and just as she turned and began to close the door, a poke to her shoulder caused her to scream as she jumped and turned around. Just as she swung her hand forward in an attempt to attack her ‘assailant’, that person caught her hand, causing her to stare in slight disbelief before letting out a relieved sigh. Though, that relief soon turned to anger as she pulled her wrist out of his grip. “YAH! What are you doing scaring me like that?!” (TF)

“Oh, come on! It wasn’t that bad!” (WH)

“YES, IT WAS! Aish... If I had gotten a heart attack or if my looks got ruined, I would have killed you! Anyway, what do you want?” (TF) Woohyun grinned as he took a step forward. Tiffany stepped back in response, her eyes narrowing in suspicion as she folded her arms. “Well? What do you want?” (TF)

“Oh, nothing. I’m just stopping by. But uh.. You’re heading to the party too, right?” (WH) Tiffany raised a single brow as she leaned on one leg. She eyed Woohyun suspiciously before tilting her head a bit.

“Yes, I am... Why?” (TF) Woohyun grinned a bit as he looked away. Tiffany stared at Woohyun for a moment before her eyes widened in amusement. She smiled as she stepped forward a bit, poking Woohyun’s shoulder. “What is it!? You’re embarrassed!” (TF)

“You think you can.. uh.. help me get Myungsoo?” (WH) Tiffany stared for a few more minutes before she scoffed. She couldn’t believe that Woohyun, of all people, was asking her for help. Woohyun was a person that usually got his targets easily and yet, here he was. She narrowed her eyes as she hummed a bit, thinking for a brief moment before looking back at Woohyun.

“I’ll help you.. if you tell me what you think of this outfit.” (TF) As Tiffany took a step back, Woohyun looked Tiffany up and down. He folded his arms and narrowed his eyes as he thought for a moment. He raised a single hand up to his chin for a moment before nodding a bit.

“I think it looks great! The red and black really suits you.” (WH) Tiffany narrowed her eyes before smiling. She wasn’t sure whether Woohyun was lying about her outfit or not, but at the moment, she was just going to accept Woohyun’s compliment.

“Alright.. I’ll help you. Let’s walk and talk.” (TF) Once Tiffany had her things gathered, the two left her house before the two began walking along.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Sorry for taking so long ;; !!
I finally got my computer fixed so I was able to type the chapter >3<..
I apologize ahead of time though for the filler type chapter >.<..
I didn’t think it was filler-like..
But after typing out what I had written down...
It really feels like a filler ;;..
So again, I apologize >.<..

Comments are loved ;;
I love talking with everyone >3<..
I also like to see if I am typing these chapters right. x3 ]]