sixtysix

I Love You, Just Like This

Index:

(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much has happened in the spawn of two years. Who would have ever thought that all of the events that had transpired would have happened to anyone within that time frame? Regardless of what occurred, all that mattered was the outcome of each and every situation. In a way, these situations helped practically everyone become that much stronger.

What would have happened if something went a different way? Would it have resulted in a different outcome? Anything could have happened, but he wouldn’t change a thing about it. Okay, so he would want to change a few things here and there, but for the most part, things would remain the same. Looking on the past made the future bright. Why?

Because he still had Young Jae.

Daehyun looked himself over in the mirror, making sure that everything looking alright. It was their last day as high schoolers, so might as well go out while looking his best. Of course, the graduation cap did give him quite the hat hair, but that didn’t matter too much for the time being. As long as he looked good in Young Jae’s eyes, that’s all that mattered.

With a grin, Daehyun gave himself a nod of approval before making his way out of the bathroom. Instantly, his eyes landed on Young Jae, whom was currently fumbling with the tassel on his hat. Daehyun chuckled, causing Young Jae to turn and face him. They stared for just a mere second before Young Jae turned away, his face turning red as he lowered his gaze back towards the mirror.

He walked up to Young Jae, holding his smile as he wrapped his arms around Young Jae’s waist. He rested his chin on Young Jae’s shoulder as he usually did, looking at their reflection through the mirror. “You look great.” (DH)

“I-I think it suits you more...” (YJ) Daehyun shook his head, causing their hats to collide with one another before falling off of their heads. Young Jae had attempted to catch at least his own hat, but due to his restriction, he didn’t necessarily succeed. Young Jae pouted as he heard and watched Daehyun laughing. “I-I almost had it..! Don’t laugh... pabo..” (YJ)

“It’s okay. We can just adjust it when we get there. Won’t they tell us which side the tassel goes on anyway?” (DH) Young Jae held his pout, but nodded regardless of how he felt. It was technically true. He was certain that the school wanted order and consistency, so he probably shouldn’t be fiddling with the tassel if it only ended up having to go on the other side. “Can you believe that we’re graduating already? It feels like time has passed so fast... I mean, we’re already registered for University and everything!” (DH)

“Mm... It just means that we’re growing up.” (YJ) Was that a good thing? Was it always a good thing to grow up? Well, they wouldn’t really know until they actually experience it. The real question, though, was whether they were ready to grow up.

“Well.. if it does mean that, then I will face everything as long as you stay in my heart.” (DH) Young Jae smiled before nodding. He reached up as he lightly touched Daehyun’s cheek before leaning his head against Daehyun’s. Daehyun smiled, tightening his hold on Young Jae’s waist as he closed his eyes.

“I’ll always stay in your heart.. I-It’s nice and warm in there.” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit before opening his eyes. He looked at Young Jae’s reflection for a brief moment before turning his head and giving a quick peck onto Young Jae’s cheek. “Will you... stay in my heart too..?” (YJ)

“Of course... Now.. and forever.” (DH) Both males jumped as a loud, high-pitched voice interrupted their current talk.

“YAH! ARE YOU TWO DONE YET?! LET’S GO!” (J) Daehyun released his hold on Young Jae as he turned around. With his eyebrows furrowed, Daehyun matched that loud voice with his own voice.

“YAH! NOONA! WHY DO YOU HAVE BAD TIMING?!” (DH)

“EH?! ARE YOU BACK TALKING ME?!” (J)

“YE-” (DH) Daehyun’s shouting was quickly muffled by Young Jae’s hand. Young Jae bit his bottom lip, listening to Daehyun continue to attempt to yell through his hand. He hoped that Jessica wouldn’t come in to scold Daehyun. Young Jae really didn’t want anymore problems to happen, even if they weren’t really mad at each other. Plus, today should be a happy day.

“W-We’re coming noona! Please don’t be mad anymore!” (YJ) They heard Jessica say something and despite not necessarily understanding what she said, her voice did sound like she had calmed down tremendously. With a small sigh of relief, Young Jae slowly slipped his hand away from the now calmed down Daehyun’s mouth. “D-Daehyun.. y-you should be nicer to noona...” (YJ)

Daehyun turned to face Young Jae. Noticing the saddened, or worried, look on Young Jae’s face, it had produced a small sigh from Daehyun. By now, Young Jae should have known that they weren’t really being mean to one another. They were just playing around, but, if Young Jae really wanted them to be nicer, then he would have to comply. “Alright, but.. if she starts it, I’m not guaranteeing anything.” (DH)

“I-It’s okay.. As long as you tired, then... I’ll be happy.” (YJ) That’s all Young Jae wanted. As long as Daehyun at least tried to be nice, then Young Jae wouldn’t mind if the two argued just a little bit. After all, if they don’t release some pent up tension from time to time, then it would just keep building up until it all burst out at once.

“Arraseo! I get it already! Let’s get going before that witch yells again.” (YJ)

“Daehyun...” (YJ) Young Jae let out a small sigh as Daehyun left the room first. He stooped down and picked up their graduation caps before looking around the room one last time. He made sure that they hadn’t left something that they may need before following after Daehyun.

Once out of the apartment, Daehyun locked the door before taking Young Jae’s hand into his. He smiled, producing a sheepish smile from Young Jae before the two began walking down the hallway. “I-I’m nervous..” (YJ)

“Don’t be. You’ll do fine.” (DH) Young Jae, the valedictorian of their school, had to present a speech to his fellow classmates. He had rewritten his speech four or five times before deciding on the one he currently had memorized, but even then... he felt it wasn’t good enough. If it hadn’t been for Daehyun and Jessica, he probably would have rewritten it again. “Just... keep your eyes on me when you speak. Try not to stutter either.” (DH)

“I-I know, but-” (YJ)

“See? You did it again. Relax and be more confident at least for this. You’ll feel more satisfied knowing that you did your best.” (DH) Young Jae nodded before biting his bottom lip. It was easier said than done, but he had to try. Young Jae just had to try and focus on just Daehyun when speaking.

How hard could it be...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey! You’re finally here!” (SY) She have a high-five to Daehyun, whom grinned a bit. Sooyoung was smiling, but it slowly faded as she continued to look around. Once her eyes couldn’t spot whom she was looking for, Sooyoung finally looked back at Daehyun, whom stared at her in confusion. “Hey. Where’s Young Jae? Did he not come with you?” (SY)

“Oh, uh... he had to go with the teachers since he’s the valedictorian.” (DH)

“Ah... chincha? How did you ever end up with the smartest person at our school anyway?” (SY) Daehyun merely shrugged as he looked around. However, as he thought again on Sooyoung’s words, he looked at her once more as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“YAH! What’s that supposed to mean?!” (DH) Sooyoung quietly giggled as she placed her hands behind her back.

“Oh nothing. Don’t worry about it.” (SY) Daehyun would have persisted further, but a pair of arms had wrapped around the back of both of their necks before pulling them into a huddle of sorts.Both of them looked to see who their captor was, instantly recognizing him as Yongguk.

“Ah.. We’re here! Didn’t think you had it in you, Daehyun.” (BY) Daehyun elbowed Yongguk’s side, causing him to flinch away from the unexpected attack. Still, Yongguk merely laughed as he folded his arms and looked at his two best friends. “Are you guys ready for University?” (BY)

“Yep! We picked all picked a great school to go to.” (SY)

“Of course. University should be... easy enough.” (DH) In all honesty, Daehyun was pretty nervous. He knew that he was going to have to actually spend time studying once University started. It shouldn’t be too hard though. With Young Jae’s help, he should hopefully pass.

“Alright. So, when does thing start anyway?” (BY) Sooyoung lifted her arm just enough for her sleeve to pull down before checking her watch. She hummed a little bit, which wouldn’t really be heard all that well with all of the chatter around them, before looking up at the other two.

“It should start in about half an hour. We still have time before we have to line up.” (SY) It felt like they had been here for a while already, but they did somewhat want to cherish this moment. After all, once graduation was over, they would no longer be considered high school students. Plus, who knows what the future would hold? This could be their last moments as friends together.

“Well.. I guess we wait then.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You really should calm down.” (L) Young Jae had been walking back and forth in the same spot for the past three minutes now. Myungsoo was certain that it would not only tire Young Jae out, but it might cause him to throw up in the process. “Young Jae, sit down and breath.” (L)

“B-But..” (YJ)

“Sit. Breath. Now.” (L) Almost immediately, Young Jae sat down and started breathing, taking in slow and calm breaths. Young Jae was very nervous now that he was here and it only seemed to worsen with Daehyun not around him. If it wasn’t for the fact that Myungsoo was here, he was certain that he would have fled ages ago.

“I-I don’t know if I can do this..” (YJ) Myungsoo sighed as he leaned on one leg and placed his hands on his hips. He didn’t really know how best to help Young Jae get over his stage fright. He was still surprised that Young Jae had been able to dance up on stage last year. Even then, there wasn’t as many people during the competition as there is going to be out there today. “M-Myungsoo! Y-You read my speech!” (YJ)

“Young Jae, you have to do it. I’m not even second in our school rank.” (L) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he leaned forward and held his poor tummy. What was he going to do? How was he going to be able to say his speech in front of all of those people if he couldn’t even calm himself down now? “Young Jae. What got you over your stage fright last year at the dance competition?” (L)

“H-Huh..?” (YJ) Young Jae looked up at Myungsoo before he looked down towards the ground. His eyes darted here and there as he tried to think of the reason behind that. All he could remember was staring at Daehyun the entire performance, relying on memory and his body for positioning rather than looking where he was going. “U-Um... I-I was staring at Daehyun the entire time..” (YJ)

“Then use that again.” (L) Young Jae sat up a bit, looking up at Myungsoo. Daehyun had suggested it earlier, but Young Jae had continued to doubt that it would work. However, once Myungsoo brought up the dance competition, then he knew that he had been wrong for doubting Daehyun. Though, there was one teeny tiny problem.

‘H-How am I going to find Daehyun..?” (YJ) Myungsoo went quiet as he tried to come up with a solution. He honestly had no idea how to fix this problem without disrupting the graduation ceremony in some way. He also knew that he had to think of something soon. They didn’t have much time left until they had to go out there.

It looked like he had some calls to make.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as she traveled through the benches, which were slowly filling up. She had to find the best spot to sit and take pictures, considering their parents weren’t here to celebrate Daehyun’s graduation. Sadly, just looking for the best spot proved to be troublesome enough. It was also a little sad that she was up here by herself, but she didn’t mind. Anything for her little brother!

“Unnie!” (Y) At first, she paid no attention to the voice calling out to her. After all, why should she? There were plenty of people here either talking or looking for one another. Plus, there were plenty of ‘unnies’ here. That voice could have been referring to anyone here. “Unnie! Up here!” (Y)

Again, she paid no attention to it. Of course, the voice did sound somewhat familiar now that she heard it again. It wasn’t until that one voice multiplied and included her name for her to finally look in that direction. “Jung Jessica!!” (Y, WH, S)

Jessica turned, her eyes looking around before landing on the trio that was currently standing and waving their arms around as if their lives depended on it. Okay, so it was only Woohyun and Yuri doing that. Sungyeol didn’t necessarily look all that happy, but that wasn’t much of a problem. Still.. was that a good spot? It might be too high or too far for her liking. Well.. it doesn’t hurt to at least give it a try.

Making her way up the steps, she smiled as she waved to the trio. “Hey. Are you not graduating?” (J)

“Oh, no. I’m younger than everyone and these two graduated last year.” (Y) Jessica nodded as she turned around to check their current location. She made sure to examine as much as she could, barely paying any attention to the other three. With a small, satisfied nod, she looked down before taking her seat. Looking over at the other three, she crossed on leg over the other before leaning forward, using her arms to keep her from falling forward.

“Where’s everyone else?” (J)

“They all are at their own graduation. They don’t go here.” (WH)

“Ah... I see. So, you two graduated here?” (J) Both males shook their heads at the same time. Jessica scratched the back of her head as she tried to figure out what else to say. Sadly, nothing really came to mind. So.. she turned her attention back to the center where the seats for the graduates were.

As they sat there awkwardly, Sungyeol would angrily glance over at Woohyun every now and then. He still couldn’t believe that Myungsoo had chosen Woohyun over him, but he wouldn’t give up just yet. Sungyeol was determined to win Myungsoo over. After all, as long as there wasn’t a ring on Myungsoo’s left ring finger, he still had a chance.

A rather loud sigh broke the silence, causing the three of them to turn and stare at the source of the sound. Once she felt the gaze of the other three on her, Yuri looked at each and every one of them before laughing nervously. “Sorry! I was just missing my Jonguppie. Isn’t he just so manly and mysterious..?” (Y)

Yuri let out a longing sigh, which caused Jessica and Sungyeol to let out a dejected sigh. Only Woohyun understood exactly how Yuri felt, but he just remained quiet as he grinned happily. “So, Unnie.. do you have a boyfriend yet?” (Y)

“Eh?” (J) Jessica looked back over at Yuri, noticing that all three of them were looking her way, almost as if they were expecting a good answer. Sadly, Jessica shook her head as she let out a sigh and leaned back in her seat. “Nope. I’m forever single..” (J)

“Omo.. Unnie! You shouldn’t say that! You just haven’t met your true love yet!” (Y) Yuri raised her hand as she pat Jessica’s back. It didn’t really help, considering she wasn’t all that depressed at the moment. However, Jessica just remained silent as she continued to look forward.

Just haven’t met her true love... Is that the case..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah... I knew you would need me!” (HC) Himchan wrapped his arms around both Myungsoo’s and young Jae’s necks as he pulled them in closely. He was so glad that they actually needed him for something after such a long time! “Don’t worry. Once I get Yongguk on board, this’ll be simple!” (HC)

“W-Wait... W-What’s going on..?” (YJ) Myungsoo pulled Himchan’s arm off of him before stepping away. He adjusted his clothes a bit before looking back at the two.

“Don’t worry about it, Young Jae. Just leave everything to us. You just focus on your speech, arraseo?” (L) Young Jae bit his bottom lip before nodding. He wasn’t necessarily certain if this would turn out well, but he just had to trust his friends. They haven’t led him wrong.. so far.

“Alright everyone! Please prepare to go out there according to your seats!” The three of them turned to look up at the teacher whom had been speaking before looking at one another. Himchan grinned as he gave a thumbs up.

“Well, that’s my cue. Do your best, Young Jae!” (HC) Young Jae hesitantly nodded before Himchan went off to wherever he needed to be. Turning to Myungsoo, it took a moment before Myungsoo finally turned his way. With a small smile, Myungsoo put a single hand on Young Jae’s shoulder before giving it a reassuring squeeze.

“You’ll do fine. Just follow the procedure as planned. You’ll see Daehyun.” (L) Without waiting for a response, Myungsoo turned Young Jae around before pushing the younger male forward. Young Jae didn’t like not knowing what the plan would entail, but... Myungsoo and Himchan rarely steered him wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual graduation ceremony went as planned. Everything seemed to go perfectly, but Young Jae was still nervous. His right leg wouldn’t stop shaking, his chest felt heavy, his stomach made him feel sick, and he was starting to feel dizzy. There were even minor times when he thought that he was going to faint, but it hasn’t necessarily happened. Hopefully, it won’t happen any time soon.

His eyes kept constantly scanning for Daehyun, but it was difficult to spot him with this many students before him. It didn’t help that Daehyun’s surname started with a J, so that meant that Daehyun was nowhere near the front. Of course... it also didn’t help that he was feeling slightly dizzy. Everything was slowly spinning around him and if it wasn’t for the fact that he was already sitting, then he may have already fallen over.

No.. he couldn’t do this. There was just no way that he could give his speech when he was in this kind of state. No matter how much time he had to prepare, there wouldn’t seem to ever be enough time. Young Jae just felt that he didn’t have the courage to stand in front of his peers and give his speech.

His hands briefly brushed passed a certain spot on his thigh, which quickly pulled his attention. Looking down at that spot out of curiosity, Young Jae looked around before pulling his robe up before digging into his pants’ pocket. He quickly produced the items that had somehow made it into his pocket before readjusting his robes. Looking down at the items in hand, his eyes widened a bit.

It was a necklace and a folded up piece of paper.

He already recognized the necklace, considering he had been the one to buy it a year ago. Though, what he did question was why it was in his pocket in the first place. Young Jae looked around and once he was certain that he still had time to read the note, he opened it up before looking at the very first thing that had been written down.

‘Young Jaeeee!

Surprised, right? Did you expect this necklace to be in your pocket? I made sure to put it in your pocket the night before, so I hope you find this soon! I want to make sure you have the strength to do your speech.

You worked so hard... I want you to be happy with the speech that you give.

Anyway.. Wear this necklace and feel the strength run through you. I’ll be watching over you like a.. guardian angel! That way, you’ll feel safe and have all the strength in the world. So do well, arraseo?!

Remember... I love you and I’ll always be there no matter what. If you mess up, I’ll do something crazy so that you’ll laugh and be very happy!

I’ll be cheering for you.

Love your wonderful, ultra awesome and irresistibly y soon-to-be-husband,
Daehyun’

Young Jae turned red as he sheepishly smiled. He really hadn’t expected Daehyun to have done something so nice like this. Though, he did also wonder when Daehyun had had the time to put these things into his pants pocket to begin with.

No, it didn’t matter now. Undoing the clasp on the necklace, Young Jae hurriedly put the necklace around his neck before closing the clasp once more. He fumbled with it a bit before folding the note back up and sticking it into his shoe.

Just as he had finished, he heard his name called before the sound of applause followed.

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he looked around, eyes all landing on him as the applause grew louder. His heart was starting to pound again, the temperature around him was getting warmer, and there was ringing in his ears. Despite the nice note that Daehyun had provided him, he wasn’t ready for this.

He would have ran away. He would have hid somewhere where he could never be found, but... the sound of a loud voice sounded through all of the applause. It stuck out so much, considering no one else was saying anything.

Slowly getting to his feet, Young Jae shuffled over to the podium before placing his hands on top of it. He looked around as the applause slowly started to die down, but that voice was still as loud as ever. His eyes scanned around over and over before finally, his eyes landed on a smiling male whom was standing as opposed to all of the other students whom were sitting. “YAH! YOUNG JAAAAEEEE~! YOU CAN DO IT!!” (DH)

Young Jae face remained red as he chuckled a bit. He really hadn’t expected Daehyun to do something like this, especially with one of the teachers telling him to calm down, but.. he really appreciated it. Through this course of action, he was able to finally spot Daehyun. Now... he was certain that he could give his speech at least a little bit better.

Clearing his throat, Young Jae adjusted the microphone a bit before gripping the podium tightly. Taking in a deep breath, his eyes remained on Daehyun, whom had to sit down now or else face the possibility of getting kicked out. They held their eye contact as Daehyun grinned happily, causing Young Jae to sheepishly smile.

“U-Um.. My fellow classmates. Today is the day that... we take our next step forward in life. We completed the tasks given to us and we’re now here together...” (YJ) No, wait. It didn’t go like that. Had he forgotten how his speech went?

Young Jae’s hands were starting to sweat as he began mentally panicking. He had his speech memorized! Why couldn’t he remember it? His eyes darted here and there, trying to find some sort of indication as to where his speech was going. Sadly, nothing seemed to help relieve him of his distress. Well, that was until..

“YOUNG JAEEEEE~! RELAX!!” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes landed on Daehyun once again, seeing him on his feet once more. The teachers were yelling at him once more, but Daehyun didn’t seem to listen this time. “I BELIEVE IN YOU!” (DH)

He bit his bottom lip as he turned to look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled as he nodded his head towards the crowd. Young Jae smiled before nodding, turning back towards the audience.

Just believe in oneself. That’s all he had to do. Young Jae had the support of his friends, so.. he shouldn’t let them down. He had to prove that his friends’ support wouldn’t go to waste. “T-Thank you.. Daehyun.. Um... Anyway..” (YJ)

Young Jae cleared his throat yet again as he took in a deep breath. Just relax and think things through. “Through.. um.. all of the trials thrown at us, we made it through each obstacle. Although... we did not go through it um.. unscathed, w-we still prevailed. We are here now.. stronger than before. W-Whether.. it was by ourselves or with the help of our allies.. we will continue to grow stronger.” (YJ)

Young Jae let out a small sigh before taking in yet another deep breath. “L-Let’s keep moving forward to become stronger. We will show the world that we are.. people that can’t be underestimated. Even as we grow apart.. even as we face more trials.. we will never forget those that affected our lives. We will never forget... all of the people and dreams that affected our hearts. So.. um... let’s take this first step into the rest of our lives. Let’s show them what we’re made of in a positive way. I know that... we can do this. Thank you.” (YJ)

Young Jae stepped off to the side and bowed at a full ninety-degree angle. Daehyun and Myungsoo both quickly got to their feet as they began clapping. Others seemed hesitant, but there were many other people whom mimicked their actions.

Soon, the whole room was filled with applause and cheers as Young Jae finally stood up straight. He sheepishly smiled as he turned a deep shade of red, giving mini bows as he slowly backed away towards his chair. He honestly hadn’t expected all of this attention on him nor had he expected all of this applause from his speech, but he was very grateful for it.

He was especially grateful to Daehyun’s loud, booming voice.

Out of all of the voices there, he could practically hear Daehyun’s voice over everyone else’s. He grinned happily as he looked at Daehyun, whom was currently standing on his chair to be seen over everyone else. Young Jae waved a bit, to which Daehyun responded by waving his arms around like a madman. It caused Young Jae to burst into laughter, which seemed to also cause Daehyun to laugh as well.

He was so happy that he had Daehyun’s support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two walked hand-in-hand, a small smile on their faces. Their hands felt warm in one another’s and even though they weren’t talking to one another, their silent walk was enough for them to communicate with one another.

“Ah! There you two are!” (HC) Himchan ran up to the pair, a bit out of breath. With a small sigh, he rubbed the back of his head as he smiled with a bit of nervousness on his face. “Okay.. I tried to put my plan into action, but the cameraman wouldn’t focus on Daehyun’s face during the speech.” (HC)

Young Jae stared for a brief moment before his eyes widened. “H-Huh..? You were trying to get the cameraman to focus on Daehyun’s face...? B-But that would ha-” (YJ)

“Yea, yea yea. Save you lecturing for someone else. Anyway, I tried but at least Daehyun got it covered, right?” (HC) Daehyun smiled a bit as he nodded.

“Of course. I’m a wonderful husband.” (DH) Young Jae looked away as he turned red as the word husband. He wasn’t used to the idea of being married to Daehyun, but.. he would have to one day, right? After all.. they were already engaged. “Anyway, thanks for trying to help him.” (DH)

“Yah. You think his greatest friend ever would leave him all alone? Aish.. this man of yours. I swear. No head on him sometimes.” (HC) Himchan chuckled a bit as he quickly leaned back to dodge an attack Daehyun had sent his way. Smoothing out his robes, he took a step back before waving. “Okay. Gotta get going! I have to find Yongguk. See you two later!” (HC)

With that, Himchan was quickly off in the direction he came from.

“Daehyun! Young Jae!” (SY) The pair turned around, looking around at first before their eyes spotted the two jogging up towards them. Their hands separated, only for their other hands to take hold of one another as they both smiled happily. “There you two are! You’re going to the graduation party that Myungsoo’s throwing, right?” (SY)

Daehyun thought for a moment before looking over at Young Jae. Feeling his eyes on him, Young Jae meekly turned to look at Daehyun before sheepishly smiling and turning away. Daehyun chuckled a bit before looking back at Sooyoung and Yongguk. “Ah.. we’ll be there. That’ll be at.. seven, right?” (DH)

“Right. You know where it is?” (BY) Young Jae seemed to perk up a bit as he quickly looked up at Yongguk.

“Myungsoo already told me where it is.” (YJ) Yongguk turned to look at Young Jae before grinning.

“Alright. Guess we’ll see you there then.” (BY)

“You two better come! Mister valedictorian did a great job with his speech!” (SY) Young Jae turned a bit red as he simply nodded, unable to come up with anything. He didn’t really think he did all that well, but he would accept the compliments for now. “Okay. We’ll see you two later. We gotta go find the others!” (SY)

The four merely waved to each other before Sooyung and Yongguk went off. The two turned and watched until the other two were gone before Daehyun turned to look at Young Jae. He smiled a bit as he pulled his hand out of Young Jae’s grasp before running a hand through Young Jae’s hair. “Hey... I think we should have some alone time before we go.” (DH)

Young Jae looked at Daehyun, a confused look on his face as he slightly tilted his head. “Alone time..? L-Like a date?! I-I wanna go on a date!” (YJ)

Daehyun chuckled at Young Jae’s eagerness. He could practically see Young Jae’s anticipation overflowing from the younger male. He took Young Jae’s hands into his own before nodding a bit. “Sure. We can go on a date, but..” (DH)

He leaned in a bit closer, stopping right next to Young Jae’s ear as he spoke quietly. “I was.. kind of hoping for something in bed..” (DH)

Daehyun pulled away a bit, noticing Young Jae’s face turning slightly red. He merely grinned though as he wrapped his arms around Young Jae’s waist. “You know.. since you did so well, I think you deserve a little reward.” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he looked away, his face and ears burning up as his private area seemed to start reacting to Daehyun’s words. He wouldn’t have acted this way if it wasn’t for the fact that they were practically surrounded by the rest of the student body. He bit his bottom lip before looking up at Daehyun and giving a hesitating nod. “O-Okay.. b-but only after the date!” (YJ)

With a small nod, Daehyun released Young Jae from his hold before taking a hold of his hand once more as they began walking.

They looked at one another from time to time, giving a happy smile whenever they made eye contact. No matter what the world had in store for them, they were definitely going to face it together, head on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Okay...
I know, it’s a crap ending.
But I couldn’t think of anything else ;;..

Buuut yes...
This is the end of the fanfic.
I hope everyone liked it >.<..
It took me a while to come up with something..
And this is the end result.
So I apologize if it wasn’t as good as it should have been >.<..

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me for so long!
It’s been what...
Seven months?
Holy cow.
The longest I’ve ever worked on a fanfic so far.. xD
But yes..
I am very grateful for everyone for reading and supporting this fanfic!
And wooo >3<..
I forgot to say this, but this fanfic finally hit 100 subscribers!
It’s a great honor just to have one subscriber >.<..
So I’m glad that you’re all at least interested ;;..!!!

Anyway..
Um..
Please look forward to future fanfics!
I have plenty of fanfic ideas that are to be released,
Buuut I haven’t started on them just yet.
So yes... thank you again! ]]