ten

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Himchan could only stare with widened as Yongguk pinned him against the wall. Was this really it? Was this really going to be the day that Yongguk finally ruined his perfect face? His eyes continued looking from face to fist as his mind continued trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. However, nothing seemed to be coming to mind. Then.. he saw it.
 
Yongguk’s fist came forward, causing Himchan to shut his eyes tight and look away off to the side. He couldn’t do it. He didn’t want to witness Yongguk messing his poor, innocent face up. He would rather keep his eyes shut the entire time rather than see what happens. He just couldn’t bare to see what happened next.
 
“Owowowowowowowow- OWOWOWOW!!! YONGGUK! LET GO! You’re going to leave a mark!!” (HC) Himchan had both hands up, trying to pry Yongguk’s pinching fingers off of his poor cheek. This wasn’t good! It was going to leave a mark on his beautiful face! Sure, he could cover it up with make up, but he still didn’t want to have to see it! However, Yongguk only grinned as he continued pinching Himchan’s poor cheek, his grip changing strengths every now and then.
 
“Ow, Ow, OW! STOP! THIS HURTS! (HC) Yongguk chuckled as he continued holding onto Himchan’s face. How he reveled in seeing the poor male suffer, while at the same time.. he felt bad.
 
“I told you. I’m giving you a warning.” (BY)
 
“I said I’d get you the money with just a little more time!” (HC)
 
“I’m giving you more time, with this warning.” (BY)
 
“NO! You’re just a SADIST! LET GO!” (HC) Yongguk chuckled once more as he leaned in and quieted whatever Himchan was about to say by planting his lips on Himchan’s lips. Slowly, Yongguk’s grip loosened as he softly caressed Himchan’s cheeks, Himchan’s eyes staring widely before pushing Yongguk away. “YAH! What are you doing Yongguk?!” (HC)
 
“Kissing you. Why?” (BY)
 
“You don’t deserve a kiss! Pabo..” (HC) Himchan pouted as he quickly made his way over to the bathroom mirrors to see the damage that had been done. He bit his bottom lip as he saw his cheek reddening. He was definitely not happy with Yongguk at the moment as he turned and looked angrily at the male that continued to grin. “PABO! YOU LEFT A MARK!” (HC)
 
“It’ll go away.” (BY) Yongguk walked up to Himchan, whom only walked off to the side and away from him. Yongguk frowned a bit as Himchan turned to face him. “Yah... Himchan. Come back here.” (BY)
 
“Why? So that you can make another mark?! I don’t think so.” (HC)
 
“Heh... I wanna leave marks.. all over your nice body.” (BY) Yongguk walked up to Himchan, causing him to move back a bit before once again.. he came into contact with the wall. Yongguk placed his hands on both sides of the wall, keeping Himchan from moving away as he glared at the male.
 
“Yah. We’re at school.” (HC)
 
“So? When has that ever stopped us before?” (BY) Yongguk smirked, but Himchan only rolled his eyes as he attempted to move away from Yongguk. However, Yongguk had lowered his arms and pressed his body up against Himchan, lowering his head as he slowly began kissing Himchan’s neck. Himchan had closed his eyes when the first kiss came, but he instantly shot them open, placing his hands on Yongguk’s chest and trying to push him away.
 
“Stop. I don’t want this.” (HC) Yongguk continued his kisses, slowly trailing up his neck. Himchan’s eyes widened as he continued pushing at the immovable male. He knew what the male was planning and he wasn’t about to let it happen all that easily. “YAH! STOP IT!” (HC)
 
Too late. Himchan let out a soft moan as he felt teeth slowly sink into his ear. He grabbed onto Yongguk’s shirt, trying his best to keep himself from making anymore sounds as Yongguk continued nibbling at his poor ear. “S-Stop it.. Yongguk..” (HC)
 
Yongguk smiled, adding additional pressure to his bite and causing Himchan to let out a stifled moan. Himchan began hitting Yongguk’s chest in a failed attempt to get the biting male off of him. Yongguk let go of Himchan’s poor ear, keeping his mouth close to his ear and his voice low, sending shivers down Himchan’s spine. “Do you really want me to stop? You really... are such a turn on.” (BY)
 
Himchan hesitated. Taking this chance, Yongguk began kissing Himchan’s neck again, stopping every now and then to slowly Himchan’s delicate skin. Himchan shivered and lightly moaned under Yongguk’s touch, his grip holding onto Yongguk’s blazer once more. Yongguk had slowly pulled Himchan’s shirt out of the male’s pants, slipping a hand underneath that shirt and slowly up Himchan’s sensitive skin. Moans just seemed to continue escaping from Himchan before he tried once more to gain a hold of himself.
 
“Y-Yes.” (HC) Himchan quickly cleared his throat as he pushed Yongguk away once more. “I want you to stop.” (HC)
 
Yongguk chuckled a bit as Himchan quickly began trying to fix his clothes. He turned and glared at Yongguk as he went back over to the mirror to get a better look of himself. Yongguk made his way over to the male, leaning against the wall as he looked at Himchan. “I don’t want to do this anymore.” (HC)
 
“Do what?” (BY) Himchan gave a quick glare to Yongguk before he looked back towards the mirror.
 
“THIS! Whatever the heck we keep doing! We keep meeting randomly and we have nice , but I’m done with it. We’ve been doing this for the last two or three years already and I just want a relationship already.” (HC)
 
“A relationship..” (BY) Yongguk’s eyebrows furrowed as he looked away from Himchan. Himchan sighed as he looked back over at Yongguk, whom was now deep in thought.
 
“I know.. you’re not ready for a relationship, not after what happened before you met me but.. I’m better than this. I deserve better than this.” (HC) Yongguk’s face softened as he looked back at Himchan. He smiled a bit as he took a hold of Himchan’s hand, taking him a bit by surprise.
 
“Okay. If you want a relationship, then.. will you go out with me?” (BY) Himchan’s eyes widened, but he quickly caught himself as he cleared his throat and looked back into the mirror. He pulled his hand away as he continued to fuss with his hair, which was already perfect as it was.
 
“Oh, so you only say it after I decide not to give you any . Tch.. typical..” (HC)
 
“I mean it Himchan. I mean.. I thought that... I thought that our friends would actually hate us, but after seeing Daehyun and Young Jae... I feel more confident now.” (BY) Himchan raised a slight brow as he looked over at Yongguk. He crossed his arms as he turned and began walking towards the door, but quickly found himself wrapped up in Yongguk’s arms from behind.
 
“Yah. Yongguk. Let go.” (HC) Himchan’s eyebrow furrowed once again as he felt Yongguk’s hands slowly travel around his torso in order to get a better grip on him. Of course, Himchan didn’t realize this. He had assumed that Yongguk just wanted to have again. “Yah... Yongguk. I said let go. I don’t want to do this.” (HC)
 
Depsite his protests and attempts to get Yongguk to let go, he ended up failing miserably at it. He let out an irritated sigh as he stomped on Yongguk’s foot, which seemed to have no effect whatsoever. “YAH! YONGGUK! I SAID LET GO!” (HC)
 
“I don’t want to.” (BY)
 
“Why are you acting like a selfish kid?! LET GO ALREADY!” (HC) Yongguk began trembling slightly, causing Himchan to pause. His eyes lowered a bit as he held onto Yongguk’s hands. “Fine.. I’ll go out with you. But, you better do a good job of being a good boyfriend!” (HC)
 
Yongguk’s body had stopped trembling as his hold on Himchan tightened. Yongguk placed his chin on Himchan’s shoulder as he smiled happily. “Good. Now, let’s go before people think we were doing something in here.” (BY)
 
Yongguk let go of Himchan and walked past him, causing the other male to watch in disbelief. He was worried about that?! Yongguk had been the one to try and initiate after all, so it should have been Himchan that was worried about it! He sighed as he followed after Yongguk out of the bathroom.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Where did everyone go..?” (BY) Yongguk and Himchan both look around the classroom, seeing that it was now entirely empty. Sure, the teachers hadn’t come back and there was no official announcement saying that classes had ended, but he really had not expected his friends to have ditched school. Sadly, Himchan had been expecting this since they were with Myungsoo.
 
“Probably out, getting scolded by a police officer for not being in school.” (HC) Since the school day wasn’t over just yet and since the others were most likely still wearing their school uniform, he really wouldn’t be surprised if they had gotten into trouble by a police officer. It had happened before when they skipped school earlier, though.. Myungsoo knew better than to walk around in his school uniform anymore.
 
“Well, should we call them and meet up with them?” (BY) Himchan thought for a moment before nodding a bit. Yongguk pulled his cell phone out and instead of just calling them, he ended up texting Daehyun and Sooyoung.
 
They had just gotten their things and were leaving the classroom when Yongguk got a text message from Sooyoung, saying that they were at Daehyun’s apartment. He looked over at Himchan, whom looked at him with curiosity on his face. “They’re at Daehyun’s apartment. We should probably head there then.” (BY)
 
“Tch.. that boy. He’s just trying to take Young Jae’s innocence..” (HC)
 
“Daehyun may not seem like it, but he’s pretty innocent too. Hyper, annoying, and clueless, but.. innocent nonetheless.” (BY) With a destination now in mind, the pair finally began making their way to Daehyun’s apartment.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Should we wait for Yongguk and Himchan to get here before we start eating?” (SY)
 
"Can we prank them? We can put a lot of salt in the food." (YA)
 
“No! The food is calling out to me and that's a waste of food!” (DH)
 
“You don’t even get to eat first anyway, so don’t complain.” (L) Daehyun mumbled as he slouched in his seat. Young Jae smiled a bit as he gave a few pats onto Daehyun’s shoulder. Young Jae decided that he would be nice to Daehyun once they started to eat and just wait until Daehyun got his food to start eating.
 
“Should we watch a scary movie until they get here?” (Y)
 
“NO!” (DH, J) Both siblings shouted at the same time. They were both completely attentive now, their eyes clearly wide with fear. Of course, Daehyun quickly composed himself and slouched into his seat once more, crossing his arms. “I-I mean, no thanks.” (DH)
 
“Oh, a little scared?” (L) Myungsoo smirked as he made eye contact with Daehyun once again. Invisible sparks shot between the two as Daehyun glared at the still smug Myungsoo. Daehyun, whom refused to let anything hurt his pride whenever it came to Myungsoo apparently, only shook his head. “Really now? Then it wouldn’t hurt if we watched something scary.” (L)
 
Daehyun bit is bottom lip as he thought for a moment. Just like Jessica, he was a complete and total wimp when it came to anything horror related. Even if it was a simple jumpscare, he wouldn’t be able to handle not screaming at the top of his lungs. However, feeling Young Jae’s presence beside him once more, he swallowed the lump that was stuck in his throat and tried to look as brave as possible. “Fine. We’ll watch something scary.” (DH)
 
It was now Jessica’s turn to bite her bottom lip as all eyes were now on her. If Daehyun wasn’t so prideful for whatever reason, she wouldn’t be the only one opposed to watching a scary movie. She swallowed before she soon found herself following in Daehyun’s prideful footsteps. “A-Alright... BUT, if it gets too scary, I’m turning it off!” (J)
 
“It’s okay unnie~ I’ll protect you!” (SY)
 
“Hehehe...” (J) Jessica scratched the side of her head as she turned the television on before getting the remote. As she began looking through the various movie choices with the other three girls whom seemed well knowledgeable in the horror genre, Myungsoo and Daehyun began moving the furniture around so that it was easier for all of them to watch while Young Jae watched from nearby.
 
“How does this look, Young Jae?” (DH)
 
“Mmm..”(YJ) Young Jae’s eyebrows furrowed as he focused, trying to see if it looked alright. He looked from the chairs to the television and back again, before his eyes landed back onto Daehyun before smiling. “It looks good.” (YJ)
 
Daehyun laid down on the couch before posing in a seductive way, his lips as he looked at Young Jae, whom was both turning red and confused. “You.. wanna join me on this couch, Young Jae?” (DH)
 
Before Young Jae could give a response, Daehyun soon found himself losing air instantly as he felt a rather heavy bottom sitting on top of his stomach. “YAH! MYUNGSOO! GET YOUR FAT OFF OF ME!” (DH)
 
“This is what you get for being a ert in front of people.” (L) Myungsoo leaned back, crossing his arms and feeling quite relaxed in his position. Daehyun began hitting at Myungsoo’s arms and legs, but it just didn’t seem to have the effect that he was hoping for.
 
“YAH! GET OFF!” (DH) Young Jae pouted a bit as he made his way over to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked up at him, a slight brow raising as he saw Young Jae’s uncertainty.
 
“M-Myungsoo.. c-can you please get off of him..?” (L) Myungsoo, knowing that he can’t really deny a request from his closest friend, let out a small sigh before smiling and nodding. Pushing himself off of Daehyun, he sat at the other end of the couch as Daehyun scrambled up into a sitting position.
 
Young Jae sat down next to him, keeping his hands between his thighs as he soon made sure there was enough distance between him and Daehyun. Daehyun looked at Young Jae and smiled a bit as he placed a hand on Young Jae’s thigh, causing the male to look at him with a slight blush on his cheeks. “Thanks Young Jae.” (DH)
 
“Y-You’re welcome..” (YJ) Young Jae turned away as he looked down towards the ground, a slight smile gracing his face. Daehyun moved his hand away from Young Jae as he moved himself around until he was in a comfortable sitting position.
 
“Yah. You’re all going to take up the couch?” (J) Jessica had turned to see the three males basically hogging the couch to themselves. She didn’t mind really. There were loveseats that were positioned as well, but she just felt like giving them a hard time.
 
“Yes, we are Noona!” (DH) Daehyun stuck his tongue out at his older sister, whom did the same thing before the four girls each sat down at whichever place they felt like sitting. Just as they were about to start the movie, the doorbell rang.
 
“I’ll get it!” (Y) Yuri jumped from her seat as she gracefully strode toward the door. She opened it and smiled happily as she bowed. “Hello! Welcome to the Jung residence! I’m sorry, but we don’t want what you’re selling, but thank you anyway!” (Y)
 
Yuri closed the door and turned to look at everyone else, whom were looking at her with a bit of a confused expression on each one of them. Yoona sighed as she got up from her seat and opened the door, letting Yongguk and Himchan enter.
 
The second the pair entered though, they felt like they regretted it instantly. The confusion on everyone except Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, and Young Jae’s faces had changed to grins. Once Yongguk and Himchan were seated on the floor in front of Daehyun and Young Jae, Daehyun kept poking at Yongguk until he finally answered. “Yah.. Daehyun, what do you want?” (BY)
 
“Was it good?” (DH)
 
“Was what good?” (BY)
 
“You know..” (DH) Yongguk turned to look at him and peered through narrowed eyes. He raised a single brow, quite confused as to what Daehyun meant. Daehyun lowered himself so that he could speak quietly to where only Yongguk could hear. “In the bathroom, when you were with Himchan.” (DH)
 
Yongguk turned red, which he rarely ever did. He didn’t think anyone knew of what went on between him and Himchan, but apparently he had been wrong about that. Still.. he had to pretend like he didn‘t know what he was talking about. “Yah.. what are you talking about?” (BY)
 
“Don’t play dumb. I heard Himchan calling out your name while ..” (DH) Yongguk definitely had no clue how to get himself out of this situation. He was actually surprised that someone had heard Himchan, though.. he was pretty load to begin with. “So... um.. was it good..?” (DH)
 
“We.. we didn’t do anything.” (BY)
 
“Oh, come on! Tell me! I.. I want to know.” (DH)
 
“Why do you want to know about whatever I do?” (BY)
 
“Because.. you know I’ve.. never done.. it... before.” (DH) Yongguk sighed. Sure, he knew that his friend had never had a date nor never had his first kiss. He did know that Daehyun watched , but it wasn’t exactly the same as .
 
“I didn’t do anything, I already told you. But...”(BY) Yongguk pulled Daehyun closer, making sure that no one heard them. Of course, it was a bit hard with the fact that everyone was staring at them in an attempt to hear what they were saying. Sure, he wasn’t looking in anyone else’s direction, but he did feel their gaze on them. “You’ll like it.. a lot.” (BY)
 
Yongguk pushed Daehyun away before smirking and looking at the television set that had just started playing the movie. With the curtains and various shades already draped over the windows, the dim light only helped with keeping the room just barely lit as the movie played.
 
Daehyun turned a bit red as he leaned in his seat, looking at Young Jae who looked at him in return and smiled a bit. Daehyun flashed his pearly whites as he pulled Young Jae into an embrace and nuzzled his face into Young Jae’s hair. Young Jae, caught by surprise, turned a deep shade of red as he sat there awkwardly. “W-What are you doing, Daehyun?” (YJ)
 
“I really like how soft your hair is.” (DH) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he continued to wait for Daehyun to let go. Of course, he did like being held by Daehyun, but... it still felt awkward to him. Though, Daehyun seemed to really like hugging him. Maybe he would get used to his hugging after more time had passed.
 
“U-Um.. Daehyun.. can you let go now..? I.. I wanna watch the movie.” (YJ)
 
“O-Oh! Alright..” (DH) Reluctantly, Daehyun let go of Young Jae before they both leaned back into the sofa. Daehyun quickly placed an arm around Young Jae’s shoulders though, mostly to keep himself as calm as possible whenever the scary parts happened.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“STOP!” (DH) Daehyun instantly hid his face behind Young Jae’s shoulder, refusing to look at the screen. Only about half an hour to forty-five minutes through the movie and already, Daehyun had screamed at least twelve times total. Jessica had been screaming to, emitting her dolphin like screech that seemed to collide with Daehyun’s booming voice. By now, Jessica had also taken to hiding her face behind one of the many pillows that the couches had. She peeked out from behind it every now and then, but she just couldn’t bring herself to stop hiding her face.
 
“D-Daehyun.. c-can you stop screaming..? M-My ears hurt..” (YJ) Sadly for Young Jae, since he was the one sitting right next to Daehyun, he was probably going to end up going deaf sooner or later.
 
“S-Sorr-AHH!” (DH) Just as Daehyun had moved his face from Young Jae’s shoulder, another scary part had popped up on the screen and he once again hid behind Young Jae’s shoulder. He was trembling by now as his grip held tight onto Young Jae’s poor arm. It was practically threatening to cut the blood circulation off if Daehyun hadn’t decided to wrap his arm around Young Jae instead. “T-Tell me when it’s over..” (DH)
 
“It’s over.” (L) Just as Daehyun looked up, really trusting Myungsoo’s words, he screamed once more before hiding behind Young Jae. Sadly, Myungsoo was just getting a kick out of seeing Daehyun scared like this. Sure, it was annoying, but it was still pretty funny.
 
“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER THIS!” (DH) Myungsoo chose to ignore it as he finally decided to leave the poor guy alone.. for now. After all, he did like his movies as well and as entertaining as it was to watch Daehyun practically scream bloody murder, he did want to know what was going on in the movie as well.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
By the time the movie was over, Daehyun was pale, exhausted, and shaking all over the place. He glared at Myungsoo as he heard the male chuckling. It was official. He deemed Myungsoo as a complete, and total sadist. “I hate you.” (DH)
 
“You know you love me.” (L) Myungsoo smirked as he took a bite out of the now warmed up food. Daehyun stared with his mouth slightly open, watching Myungsoo eat before he turned his gaze away before landing on Young Jae.
 
Because of the movie and Daehyun’s constant screaming, Young Jae had completely forgotten that he had told himself that he was going to wait for Daehyun until he got his food as well. Once he looked up, there was a large piece of cooked meat sticking out from his mouth.
 
Daehyun, whom had no shame whatsoever, held onto Young Jae’s cheeks and leaned in, biting the meat remaining meat that stuck out from Young Jae’s mouth and in the process, technically kissing Young Jae for the third time that day. As he pulled away, he noticed the shock and embarrassment on Young Jae’s face once more as he chewed happily.
 
“Good, right?” (DH) Young Jae nodded slowly before turning back to his food and keeping his gaze lowered. Daehyun seemed very experienced with dating, which Young Jae was currently guessing. With how fast Daehyun’s advances had been, he couldn’t help but feel as if he should stepping up as well.
 
“Yah, Daehyun. You aren’t supposed to eat yet until they’ve had a few more bites.” (J)
 
“But noona...!! I can’t wait! The food calls to meee...!!” (DH) Daehyun whined as he rested his chin on the table. He quickly looked at Young Jae once more, but felt disappointed that there wasn’t anymore meat sticking out of his mouth. “Young Jae.. share more..!!” (DH)
 
Young Jae looked at Myungsoo, whom shook his head, before looking back at Daehyun. He knew that he had to listen to Myungsoo, but.. he couldn’t help it. Daehyun’s pleading eyes and pouting lip was just.. too cute to resist. Young Jae turned red as he picked up another piece of meat with his chopsticks and held it out to Daehyun. Daehyun grinned as he quickly gobbled the piece of meat up. Young Jae instantly regretted this though, since the chopsticks had also entered Daehyun’s mouth and had slowly slid out of his mouth.
 
“Thanks Young Jae! You’re the best boyfriend ever!” (DH) Daehyun pulled Young Jae before planting a kiss on Young Jae’s cheek, causing him to turn a darker shade of red. He just seemed to be turning red a little too often ever since he met Daehyun.
 
Finally, Daehyun, Sooyoung, and Yoona were allowed to get their food. Daehyun happily ate, picking off pieces here and there from Young Jae’s own food. Despite the constant scolds from everyone else, Young Jae seemed to not mind at all. After all... he was very happy that Daehyun called him the ‘best boyfriend ever’.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Ahh... that was good. I wish it was filling though.” (DH) With three really big eaters, the food was gone quickly and it just simply didn’t fill either one of them. Everyone else was quite content with their food of course.
 
“What should we do now?” (YA)
 
“Well.. it’s raining, so we can’t go out.” (HC)
 
“When did it start?” (YJ)
 
“Just as we got here.” (BY) Daehyun made his way over to the glass doors, peeking from behind the shades to see that it was indeed, raining. In fact, it was raining pretty hard at the moment, but.. it was still a nice feeling. Opening the door, Daehyun stepped out onto the balcony and sat in whatever dry spot he could find. Young Jae popped his head out a few seconds later and made sure to close the glass doors behind him before sitting next to Daehyun.
 
“It’s nice..” (DH)
 
“Do you like the rain?” (YJ)
 
“Yea... It.. It feels really calming.” (DH) Daehyun smiled a bit as he looked out at the rain. He always loved watching the rain fall, especially whenever he was out on the balcony or whatever dry place there was that he could just sit there and listen to the rain fall.
 
“Daehyun..?” (YJ)
 
“Hm?” (DH)
 
“I... I really had fun today.” (YJ)
 
“Oh?” (DH) Daehyun looked at the other male, who looked just as peaceful as Daehyun had. Young Jae looked over at Daehyun and turned a bit red as he looked away, though.. he stopped himself and looked back at Daehyun.
 
“Can.. can we consider this a date?” (YJ)
 
“A date? Well.. I guess we could.. but..” (DH) Daehyun was cut off once he felt Young Jae’s lips press against his. His eyes widened, seeing that Young Jae’s eyes were completely shut tight as the two kissed for a few seconds.
 
Young Jae pulled away, opening his eyes as he saw the completely surprised look on Daehyun’s face. Young Jae’s reddened face only deepened as he began to panic. “I-I’m sorry! I.. I thought that it was alright.. since you kissed me so much already and I..” (YJ)
 
Just as Young Jae cut Daehyun off, Daehyun returned the favor.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Lots of.. kissing. xD
Well.. there's also a lot of screaming..
Poor Daehyun. xD
And yay >3<..
Young Jae grew the courage to kiss Daehyun >3<..
Only because he wanted this to be considered a date.
-/nod nod-..
 
Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the chapter.. xD
The thing about Himchan owing money to Yongguk will show up in one of the later chapters
So don't worry about that until then >3< ]]