twentythree

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
 
(WH) - Woohyung speaking
(DW) - Dongwoo speaking
(SG) - Sunggyu speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(TF) - Tiffany speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“And that is all we have time for today.” Everyone got up from their seats and bowed as the teacher began packing their things up. Young Jae sat back down though as he bit his bottom lip, staring down at his desk. He just couldn’t get over what had just happened a few hours ago. It was scary to think that it could happen again and it was an even worse feeling knowing that there’s a possibility that.. it could go further. Young Jae didn’t want that, but at the same time.. he knew that he had to help the dance team.
 
Myungsoo’s eyebrows furrowed as he pouted a bit. He wasn’t one to usually pout and show off even a small hint of aegyo, but seeing his best friend like this was bothering him. He crouched down next to Young Jae’s desk, waving a hand in front of Young Jae’s eyes and getting his attention. “Yah. You need to pull yourself together.” (L)
 
“Yea Young Jae! It’s weird seeing you like this.” (HC) Himchan had been brought up to speed with what had happened and he clearly was not happy about this either. In fact, he believed that he would have been able to save Young Jae faster so that the guy wouldn’t even be slightly touched by this ‘Woohyun’. “You need to perk up! That guy is clearly not going to get anywhere near you as long as Daehyun and Myungsoo are with you.” (HC)
 
“Yea.. so cheer up, okay?” (L) Young Jae smiled a bit and nodded. He was so very glad to have really great friends that looked out for him. Slowly, but surely, Young Jae packed his things up, leaving whatever he didn’t need in his desk, before getting up from his seat.
 
“O-Okay.. I’m ready. L-Let’s go now.” (YJ) The trio left the classroom, heading their way over to where everyone else was. Myungsoo kept an arm around Young Jae’s shoulders, mostly in a protective way as he looked around. He wanted Young Jae to feel safe and comfortable and in all honesty, this just seemed like the only thing that he could come up with.
 
Of course, Myungsoo raised a single brow as he felt his arm being removed from Young Jae’s shoulders. As he looked over, he smirked when he saw Daehyun glaring at him, Daehyun’s own arm going around Young Jae’s shoulders instead. “Yah.. Myungsoo. What did I say about touching my boyfriend?” (DH)
 
“Tch. I can touch whoever I want.” (L) Myungsoo held his smirk as he looked back to the front and stretched a bit. “Anyway, since you’re here, I don’t have to hold him anymore. I can touch wherever I want.” (L) Young Jae jumped as he felt Myungsoo’s hand slap his bottom. He instantly turned red, causing Daehyun to glare even more at Myungsoo.
 
“YAH! Don’t touch my boyfriend’s bottom! Only I can touch it like that!” (DH) Daehyun slapped Young Jae’s bottom as well, but instead of pulling away, he began squeezing the left side of Young Jae’s bottom. Young Jae let out a light gasp as he turned a darker shade of red, reaching for Daehyun’s arm and pulling it away. Myungsoo chuckled as he slowly shook his head.
 
“D-Don’t do that Daehyun.. n-not in public..” (YJ)
 
“Ahh.. sorry. I forgot.” (DH) Daehyun placed his arm back around Young Jae’s shoulders, rubbing Young Jae’s arm as he held Young Jae closely. Young Jae slowly calmed down, but he was still surprised that Daehyun would do such a thing in public. Still, he was glad that it was Daehyun that had done it and not that Woohyun from earlier. “Wanna go out today?” (DH)
 
“H-Huh?” (YJ) Pulled away from his thoughts, he looked over at Daehyun, whom was smiling his usual warm smile. Young Jae lowered his head a bit as he felt Daehyun’s hand on the top of his head, ruffling his hair a bit before Daehyun’s arm lowered back onto his shoulders.
 
“I said, do you wanna go out today?” (DH)
 
“Hey! What about what happened earlier today?!” (HC)
 
“So?! Myungsoo can come along!” (DH)
 
“Tch.. a third wheel..” (L) As much as he didn’t like being a third wheel, he didn’t mind. It has been a while since he has hung out with Young Jae, so it was a perfect change to go and do something with him for once. Of course, Daehyun was going to be there, but he didn’t necessarily mind the male. “Okay, fine. What are you planning to do?” (L)
 
“Well, I was thinking that we could watch a movie.” (DH) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he smiled, nodding happily. It had been a while since he’s seen a movie in a theater and there was a movie that he wanted to watch that was currently out. Though, he wasn’t entirely sure whether Daehyun would be willing to watch it or not.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“This is the movie you want to watch?” (DH) The three stood outside in front of the movie theater, staring at one of the large posters that had been displayed on the wall. Young Jae sheepishly nodded, biting his bottom lip in anticipation on whether Daehyun would agree to watching it or not. Though, he turned to look at Daehyun as he chuckled a bit.
 
“W-What..?” (YJ) Was Daehyun thinking that it was a silly idea? Sure, the movie looked childish, but.. Young Jae really wanted to see it. He had seen the first movie and it seemed like a really good movie. From what he heard about this movie, it seemed like it would be a really good movie also. “I-Is.. it a bad choice..?” (YJ)
 
“Of course not! I just didn’t think you’d choose this one.” (DH) Young Jae smiled a bit as Daehyun wrapped his arm around Young Jae’s waist and began hopping towards the ticket booth, pulling the male along. Myungsoo sighed though with how slow the pair were moving, quickly moving past them and walking up to the ticket booth first. “H-Hey.. Myungsoo.” (DH)
 
“Three please for Monsters University.” (L) Myungsoo pulled out his wallet, paying for the three tickets once he received them before turning to the two. Young Jae was just happily smiling while Daehyun was staring at Myungsoo. “What? Am I too pretty that you want to leave Young Jae for me?” (L)
 
Daehyun scoffed, causing Myungsoo to chuckle as he held out the two tickets to them. They took a hold of it as Myungsoo made his way over to the entrance and opened the door. “After you two.” (L)
 
Young Jae thanked Myungsoo before he led Daehyun into the movie theater. Once they got past the people that were checking the tickets, they stood over by the snack bar as they waited to reach the register. Daehyun looked over the menu maybe.. four or five times, but he could never really decide on just one specific thing. Popcorn wasn’t filling enough, even if he ate the entire bucket on his own. The other foods were nice also, but he would have to buy multiples of that food. Plus, the food here was way too expensive.
 
“Tch.. if you’re going to take this long to get something, I’ll just order everything on the menu.” (L)
 
“Eh? Are you that rich to buy everything on the menu?” (DH)
 
“Did you decide or not?” (L) Myungsoo looked over at Daehyun, waiting a bit impatiently for the male to decide. There were only two more people in front of them and both Young Jae and Myungsoo had already decided on what they wanted. The only person they were waiting on was Daehyun at this point.
 
“Ah... no. Nothing’s filling enough.” (DH)
 
“Aish.. this guy. Would you be fine with everything on the menu?” (L) Daehyun looked up at the menu, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration as he thought for a moment. There wasn’t really anything all that filling, even with the entire menu. Okay, it would be pretty filling now that he thought about it.. just enough to keep him content.
 
“I think it would be fine.” (DH) Myungsoo only shook his head and sighed as they finally made their way up to the cash register. To Daehyun’s surprise, Myungsoo really did order one of everything.. excluding the candy. Not only that, but he had actually ordered two of everything. Daehyun could only gape as he watched Myungsoo pay for the food, almost as if it was nothing. Could he help it though? The amount of all that food was quite expensive. Heck, the most he’s ever spent on food was only a small fraction of what Myungsoo was spending. Then again.. he usually had other people paying for his food.
 
“Yah. Don’t just stand there. You gotta help carry this stuff.” (L) Daehyun nodded, hopping over as all three of them began carrying the food. It definitely proved quite difficult for Daehyun, but he somehow managed. Well, of course he would! He didn’t wanna lose a single drop of the food! That would just be a horrible waste and he did not want that happening any time soon.
 
Luckily, their movie was going to start soon, so they had managed to be able to get a seat in the movie theater. It wasn’t all that full really. There was a decent amount of people to where they could sit comfortable without having to worry about loud people ruining the movie. Of course, Daehyun was sadly one of those people.. if he didn’t have food. It was a good thing that Myungsoo had bought this much food then.
 
“Thanks again for buying all this food Myungsoo!” (DH) Myungsoo smiled a bit before picking up one of the hamburgers. Young Jae took one of the buckets of popcorn, happily eating it as he looked up at the screen. As for Daehyun, well.. he started on the smaller foods. Best to work their way up after all.
 
Not much time had passed before the movie finally started.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Yoona, Yongguk! How does this look?” (SY) Sooyoung held up a pink blouse to her body, posing and making all kinds of different faces in an attempt to either look cuter or prettier. Of course, she always ended up over exaggerting these faces. Yongguk sighed as he brought a hand up to his forehead, looking up at Sooyoung.
 
“Aish.. why do you keep asking me? I don’t know if it’s good or not.” (BY)
 
“It suits you! Pink is really good for you!” (YA) Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at Yongguk before smiling and looking over at Yoona. Yongguk only sighed again as the two girls basically did whatever girls did whenever they went shopping. How was he supposed to know if it suited a girl or not?! Plus, his fashion sense was entirely different from theirs so he was definitely the wrong person to be asking.
 
“Okay! I’ll get it too! Come on! Let’s go!” (SY) After paying for whatever clothes she wanted to go, the trio began walking through the mall once more. Yongguk knew that he had to travel with these two to keep them safe, but he really would rather be with Himchan. Their last date have been a week ago and Himchan has been asking for another date. Still, he knew that he had to protect these two.. at least until after the dance competition.
 
Sooyoung came to a stop, causing the two to bump into her and look at her with confusion. Despite their questions, Sooyoung could only glare as her eyes finally spotted a certain girl that seemed to be smiling smugly back at her. “It’s her.. that witch..” (SY)
 
Yongguk’s eyes widened before taking a hold of both Sooyoung and Yoona’s wrists, pulling them in the opposite direction. He knew how Sooyoung got whenever she was near Tiffany and at the last competition, if he hadn’t of been there to stop her, she would have started an actual cat fight with Tiffany. “Let go! I have to claw that witch’s face!” (SY)
 
“No. We can’t cause any trouble. You know what will happen if we get into trouble before the competition.” (BY) Sooyoung’s eyebrows furrowed before she reluctantly followed Yongguk of her own free will. Though.. it just seemed like the other people did not have that in mind.
 
“Hey, Sooyoung! Where are you going my dear friend? It’s been SOO long since we’ve last seen each other!” (TF) Tiffany had caught up to the trio, almost forcing them to stop as she stood in their way, her head slightly tilted. She showed off her usual eye smile, though both Sooyoung and Yongguk already knew that her smile wasn’t necessarily a genuine one. Sooyoung stiffened as Tiffany placed her hands on Sooyoung’s shoulders, pulling her in before pressing her cheek against Sooyoung’s. Tiffany was lucky that Sooyoung was restraining herself at the moment. Sooyoung forced an obviously fake smile on her face as she tilted her own head.
 
“Oh, Tiff Tiff! What a delight to see you! What could you possibly want with us?” (SY) Tiffany pulled away, tilting her head once more as she giggled lightly. Oh god.. How Sooyoung just HATED that annoying giggle of hers. If she could, she would just strangle the girl.
 
“Oh, silly Sooyoung! Silly silly.. Sooyoung. I’m just here shopping and I just HAPPENED to see you so I decided to come and talk to you!” (TF) Tiffany giggled once again as she looked at the other two. She eyed Yoona a bit, not having seen her from previous competitions. Of course, with the fact that three of the previous members were no longer participating in the competition, it wasn’t a surprise to her that they had another member. As for Yongguk.. she smiled happily as she did the same sort of ‘hug’ that she had done to Sooyoung.
 
“Oh, Is that all? Well, we’re actually leaving now. So sorry about not being able to stay any longer to chat Tiff Tiff~” (SY) Sooyoung quickly took a hold of the two that she had been traveling with, pulling the two around Tiffany before the girl once again cut the trio off, keeping her smile on her face.
 
“Oh! Don’t leave just yet~ We’ll have so much fun talking just for a little bit!” (TF) Tiffany giggled, her eyes looking up quickly before looking back at Sooyoung. Yongguk became suspicious as he looked up as well to see what she had been looking at. His eyes widened as he instantly pulled Yoona and Sooyoung out of the way, just in time to just narrowly avoid a water balloon that definitely did not have water inside of it. Luckily, it ended up splashing a bit of Tiffany as she stood there, glaring up at the assailant.
 
“Heh.. got a bit of your own medicine back at you. Have fun Tiffany.” (BY) Yongguk smirked as the three of them walked away with Sooyoung laughing out loud. Tiffany glared at the three before composing herself quickly, placing a smile on her face as she walked away.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Young Jae smiled happily as he kept his attention on the movie. He hadn’t even noticed Daehyun’s arm had been wrapped around his waist, considering he was sitting at the edge of his seat. He was really rooting for Mike and Sully’s team to win the first competition, but when he noticed that they hadn’t won, he sat back in his seat, nearly jumping when he finally realized Daehyun’s arm around his waist. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he removed his arm and let Young Jae sit back comfortably in his seat.
 
Sadly, the three failed to notice that a certain male was sitting just a few rows behind them. Woohyun wasn’t really paying attention to the movie. In fact, he was staring at Young Jae the entire time as he smirked every now and then whenever he saw Young Jae’s excitement getting the best of him. Young Jae was definitely the cutest target he’s had so far.
 
Though.. the question was, how was he going to get him? With those two sitting inbetween Young Jae, it was going to be impossible for him to even get Young Jae’s attention. Well, for now, it didn’t matter. He would just simply wait until the movie was over before he finally decided to move in and steal Young Jae’s heart.
 
Time passed and the movie finally came to an end. Young Jae was smiling happily, feeling good about himself. It really was the thing that he needed to really lift his spirits and he was so very glad that Daehyun had brought him out here. It was also a bonus that Myungsoo came along, since Myungsoo was his closest friend. As they got up, they collected their garbage and made their way out of the room before making their way out into the hallway.
 
“I-I.. I have to go to the restroom.” (YJ) They had just thrown their garbage away before Young Jae finally had the feeling to go. Most likely, he must have had the need to go the entire time, but he had been a bit too focused on the movie to realize this. Daehyun and Myungsoo turned to look at Young Jae, Daehyun chuckling while Myungsoo was smirking. It was funny to the both of them, since it sounded more like Young Jae was asking for permission.
 
“Go ahead. We’ll wait on this bench right here.” (DH) Young Jae smiled and nodded happily before turning and heading into the restroom. Heading over to the urinal, he quickly relieved himself. Once he was done, he made his way over to the sink and happily began washing his hands. He turned red the second hands slowly began sliding around his waist. He looked up into the mirror before his eyes instantly widened.
 
“Hey there. Missed me?” (WH)
 
“G-Go away already!” (YJ) Woohyun pulled Young Jae in closer, pressing their bodies up against each other as much as possible. Young Jae tried to pull at Woohyun’s hands, trying to get the male to let go, but the male just didn’t seem to want to budge. He felt himself being pressed up against the counter, being pushed down as he felt Woohyun moving his hips around, Woohyun’s crotch still pressed up against Young Jae. “S-Stop it! G-Go away!” (YJ)
 
Young Jae reached around, trying to get Woohyuin to move away, but he soon felt Woohyun’s hand roughly taking a hold of his hair. He brought his hands up to his head, but Woohyun just would not let go. “God.. you are just so much! I really can’t wait to feel your tight hole stretching when I enter you!” (WH)
 
“P-Please! STOP!” (YJ)
 
“Young Jae?!” (DH) Daehyun burst through the bathroom doors, his eyes widening once he saw what was happening to Young Jae. Ignoring the excruciating pain he felt as he applied pressure onto his leg, he picked up his crutch and swung at Woohyun, whom had just narrowly dodged the attack. The male chuckled as Young Jae quickly hid behind Daehyun. “Leave Young Jae alone!” (DH)
 
“Crippled little man. You can’t do squat against me in your state. Heh.. your little boyfriend’s bottom felt soooo nice against my crotch. I would love to hear him scream in pleasure.” (WH) Woohyun chuckled as Daehyun slowly began taking a step back, making Young Jae follow his very movements. “Trying to get away? I’ll easily catch you before you can get out.” (WH)
 
Woohyun began stepping forward, Daehyun and Young Jae matching his movements. They were only a few feet to the door when Woohyun lunged forward. Daehyun swung his crutch forward, but missed as Woohyun threw a punch forward and sent Daehyun falling backwards. If it wasn’t for Young Jae, Daehyun most likely would have fallen over already.
 
“Young Jae! Get out now!” (DH) Daehyun pulled himself to his feet quickly before finally hitting Woohyun with his crutch. “Hurry! Go get Myungsoo!” (DH)
 
Young Jae bit his bottom lip. He didn’t want to leave Daehyun all by himself, but he knew that Daehyun wouldn’t be able to last much longer with the way his leg was. Young Jae quickly made his way out of the bathroom. He had just taken a few steps before he finally noticed Myungsoo making his way over to him. On the floor behind him was a young male, being helped up by another male before the two turned and fled. “Where’s Daehyun?” (L)
 
“H-He needs help!” (YJ) Myungsoo nodded before he ran past Young Jae, whom quickly turned and followed. Entering the bathroom, he found Daehyun pinned against the wall, his face entirely red as he struggled to get Woohyun to let go of his neck. Myungsoo ran forward, ramming himself into Woohyun and managing to get Woohyun to let go of Daehyun, whom nearly fell over if it hadn’t been for Young Jae yet again.
 
Myungsoo sat on top of Woohyun, punching as hard as he could at Woohyun, whom could only manage to barely defend himself with his arms. Once Young Jae and Daehyun made it out of the bathroom, Myungsoo got up and left Woohyun, whom continued to lay there. However... Myungsoo didn’t see that the male held a smirk on his face.
 
“A-Are you alright Daehyun..?” (YJ) Daehyun was breathing heavily, but it was slowly returning back to normal. The red on his face was also slowly fading, but it was clear that he was still in pain. Somehow, Young Jae had grabbed Daehyun’s crutch while they were making their escape, so the crutch was currently leaning against the bench next to him.
 
“Y-Yea.. I.. I just..” (DH) Daehyun let out a groan as he lowered himself, rubbing at his cast. His leg was killing him now, especially after Woohyun had used the injured leg to his advantage. He shut his eyes tightly as he tried to fight the pain in his leg. “God..! It hurts..” (DH)
 
“We need to bring you to the hospital.” (L) Myungsoo finally showed up, dusting himself off as he looked at Daehyun. “You really shouldn’t have gone by yourself. Your leg is already messed up as it is and what happens if it gets worse? You might not even be able to dance again.” (L)
 
“I know but..” (DH)
 
“No but’s. You should have just waited for me before going in to save Young Jae. You’re in no condition to be fighting, now come on. We have to get you to the hospital before your injury gets worse.” (L) Myungsoo and Young Jae helped Daehyun onto his feet, both holding onto him as Young Jae carried the crutch. Slowly but surely, they began their way to their intended destination.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“You’re lucky your leg didn’t get worse.” (L) Myungsoo sat in a seat near the bed with his arms crossed. He looked at Daehyun, whom was still in a bit of pain. Thanks to the pain killers as well as a bit of help by the doctors, the pain he felt was slowly dulling. It wasn’t going to be entirely pain free, but at least it was bearable.
 
“D-Daehyun.. w-what are we going to do..?” (YJ) Young Jae looked outside, seeing that it was now nighttime. There was no way that they were going to be able to safely proceed back to the apartment without having Myungsoo heading back home on his own. Even then, if they showed up again, Young Jae wasn’t sure if Myungsoo would be able to handle more than just one at a time.
 
“We’ll just stay here for the night. Besides, the doctors said that I wouldn’t be released until tomorrow morning anyway. They have to make sure that my leg is getting better first. Anyway, you two are going to stay.. right..?” (DH)
 
“W-Well.... I-I can but.. Sungyeol..” (YJ)
 
“Tch. Let that Sungyeol worry. It’s not like it matters all that much anyway.” (L) Myungsoo leaned more into his seat, making sure he was comfortable before he closed his eyes. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he looked around. There weren’t any other chairs in the room for him to sleep in.
 
“W-Where should I sleep?” (YJ)
 
“With me of course! Where else?” (DH) Young Jae turned red as he thought for a moment. Was that really a good idea? He wasn’t sure, especially since Myungsoo was in the same room as them. “What’s wrong?” (DH)
 
“I.. I don’t know.. I-Is it alright..?” (YJ)
 
“Of course! Come on, sleep with me.” (DH) Daehyun scooted over in the bed, patting a hand on the now empty space next to him. Young Jae nodded, hesitantly making his way over to the bed and sitting down on it. He took his shoes off as he brought himself fully in bed and laid down next to Daehyun, whom had his arm around Young Jae’s shoulders. “Comfy?” (DH)
 
“Y-Yea..” (YJ) Young Jae rested hid head on Daehyun’s shoulder, placing a hand on Daehyun’s chest as he slowly closed his eyes. Daehyun made sure that Young Jae was comfortably wrapped by the blanket before he smiled a bit, watching Young Jae’s seemingly peacefuly sleep as the male slowly began to fall asleep.
 
Myungsoo opened his eyes, staring at the two as they laid in bed peacefully. Myungsoo let out a soft sigh before closing his eyes once more. He was glad that the two were happy together. As long as Young Jae remained happy, it didn’t matter what else happened.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“You got taken out by one guy?” (TF) Tiffany glared at the two. Jongup was spacing out once again, so she only rolled her eyes before turning her attention to Woohyun, whom was smirkng like a total idiot. “Really? You’re going to smirk like that when you got beat?” (TF)
 
“Hey. I got to rub myself against that Young Jae AND I got a really cute guy to sit on me. I’m pretty sure that’s a victory in my book.” (WH) Yes. Woohyun had liked the fact that the male that had been sitting on him had been sitting on top of him. He wasn’t even thinking about the fact that the male was punching him roughly.
 
“You are your freaking es. Can’t you do ANYTHING right?!” (TF)
 
“Heh.. and what about you? You got that crap all over you instead of that girl, right?” (WH) Woohyun smirked, causing Tiffany to stomp a foot in fury before turning and crossing her arms. She didn’t need mister reminding her of that minor setback. That damn Yongguk. He just had to have caught on before Sooyoung could have been covered in that green goo that she had prepared. If only that incompetent fool had been able to just follow her simple instructions!
 
“Don’t ever bring that up! Just make sure you get into Young Jae’s pants and make sure that he LIKES IT enough to want to be with you! You got that?!” (TF) Tiffany turned to look at Woohyun, whom grinned and nodded.
 
“Yea yea, I’m quite close already. I just need to swoon him off his feet.” (WH) Tiffany just wanted to slap this guy’s face around. How exactly was he going to swoon Young Jae off of his feet if he had tried to him not once, but TWICE?! This guy was just a complete and total moron! There was no way that Young Jae was going to want to be with a man that isn’t compassionate or anything along those lines!
 
“You would have a better chance swooning a freaking dog! Just make sure you do it right!” (TF) Tiffany huffed off before she let Woohyun have a chance to respond. Woohyun only smirked as he rolled his eyes, looking over at Dongwoo and Jongup. Just like Woohyun, Jongup had bruises on himself. They both had been beaten up by the same person, though Jongup didn’t really seem to mind for some reason.
 
“Cute, right? That Young Jae and the other guy. What do you think?” (WH)
 
“His name is Myungsoo.” (SG) Woohyun looked over at Sunggyu, whom was now playing the pacman game rather than the contra one. Ever since having lost before breaking his previous high score, he just seemed to be a bit irked by it. “His name is Kim Myungsoo, the one that beat you up. He’s not one that you can take on. He knows several different types of martial arts and his parents are.. rich in a sense.” (SG)
 
“Oh? A rich boy that cute? You think I got a shot?” (WH) Sunggyu scoffed, but never bothered giving Woohyun an answer. Woohyun sighed as he leaned forward, looking at Dongwoo and Jongup. “Say.. who do you think I should go for? Young Jae or Myungsoo?” (WH)
 
“You heard Tiffany.. She said to go after Young Jae.” (DW)
 
“Yea yea.. that dang girl, but I just want to have some fun.” (WH)
 
“Then go sleep with both of them. I heard they’re best friends and it could wreck their friendship this way.” (JU) Despite the fact that he still looked like he was spaced out, Jongup had come up with the most brilliant idea ever!
 
“Jongup, you’re a genius! A weird genius.. But a genius!” (WH)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Poor Young Jae.. AND Daehyun.
Not only is Young Jae being constantly harassed..
But he's going through the pain of seeing his boyfriend get hurt for him ;;...
And sheesh.. that Daehyun..
He would do anything to protect his boyfriend >3<..
Luckily Myungsoo is with them. x3
 
And yea.. Tiffany..
She's so silly. x3
Glad that Yongguk was there to save Sooyoung.. xD
Or else she would have went all crazy and attacked Tiffany.. x3
 
Anyway, hope you all are enjoying the fanfic!
School is next week, so the updates might be coming slower..
So I will try my best to pump out as much as possible during this week! ]]