fiftyone

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“That was very yummy! Let’s come here again tomorrow. Can we?” (YJ) Young Jae looked at Daehyun with a look of anticipation on his face. Daehyun chuckled a bit before nodding, wrapping an arm around Young Jae’s waist as they began walking. Young Jae seemed to be in a brighter mood than usual. Daehyun rather liked that and he hoped to somehow manage to keep it that way.
 
“Is there anywhere else you wanna go to? Should we go looking through the stores?” (DH) Young Jae thought for a moment as he looked around. He didn’t really know where to go since they were visiting here for the first time, but there had to be really nice places to go to, right? If the place was really pretty, then that meant that there had to be really pretty places to go to also! Or at least.. he hoped it was like that.
 
“Um... I-I think that there’s an aquarium. Can we go there?” (YJ)
 
“An aquarium? You sure you don’t want to go shopping first?” (DH) Young Jae thought on it for a moment before shaking his head. He looked up at Daehyun and smiled a bit.
 
“Nope! I wanna go to the aquarium first and then we can go shopping.” (YJ) Daehyun looked over at Young Jae and nodded. Well, if Young Jae really did want to go to the aquarium, then it was probably best to let him go. Besides, an aquarium was always fun to go to. Seeing what each aquarium had to offer in terms of exhibits were always nice to see. “Let’s go quickly then! I really wanna go now!” (YJ)
 
Young Jae slipped out of Daehyun’s grasp and had taken three steps forward when he quickly stopped and took a hold of Daehyun’s hand. He sheepishly smiled before he turned back around, walking forward as he pulled Daehyun along. Through Young Jae’s actions, Daehyun actually found it cute that Young Jae remembered to stay by his side this time.
 
It surprisingly didn’t take all that long to get to the aquarium. Actually, it only seemed like it didn’t take long to get to their destination. Since Daehyun and Young Jae were within each other’s company, they were able to keep their mind off of the distance and on just having fun on their walk.
 
Stepping into line, Young Jae looked around happily before looking up at Daehyun. Instantly, he noticed that Daehyun was looking forward, most likely looking at the prices that the ticket booth currently had posted up. With a quiet giggle to himself, Young Jae came as close and as quickly as possible to Daehyun, giving Daehyun’s cheek a quick peck on the cheek before turning away, acting as if nothing happened. Daehyun examined Young Jae a bit before scoffing. “Aish.. look at this kid!” (DH)
 
Daehyun wrapped an arm around Young Jae, pulling his body close as he smirked the second he made eye contact with Young Jae. Young Jae turned red as he placed his hands on Daehyun’s chest, his eyes looking here and there as he felt a bit unable to hold eye contact with Daehyun. “D-Daehyun..! W-What are you doing..?!” (YJ)
 
“Omo.. I should be asking you that. Stealing a kiss from me AND it wasn’t even on my lips? Well.. I think I should steal a kiss in return.” (DH) Daehyun held his grin as he leaned in close. Young Jae, however, somehow managed to keep Daehyun from moving in any closer, causing Daehyun to look at him with a questioning look.
 
“N-Not in public..! P-People can see..” (YJ) Daehyun looked around and from what he could see, there were a few people looking in their general direction. Though, did that matter to Daehyun? No, not really. He looked back down at Young Jae and could clearly see his reddened face. With a small sigh, he nodded and smiled as he let his grip on Young Jae go.
 
“Alright. If it really makes you that uncomfortable, I won’t do it. But that doesn’t mean that I’ll hold back once we’re inside.” (DH) Daehyun smirked once again before turning to face the front. Young Jae had to think for a moment before turning red yet again, taking a hold of Daehyun’s sleeve as he began tugging on it.
 
“W-What do you mean by holding back?! W-What are you planning Daehyun! Daehyun!” (YJ) Even with Young Jae constantly trying to get answers from the older male, it just seemed to all be in vain as Daehyun kept his lips sealed for the moment. Once they were finally up at the ticket booth, Young Jae had finally given up on trying to get the answers he needed. The only thing he could do now was worry and hope for the best.
 
Once he got the tickets, Daehyun grinned happily and bowed his head before turning to Young Jae and walking up to him. He happily showed the pair of tickets to the younger male, causing Young Jae to smile happily as well before he turned and followed Daehyun to the entrance of the aquarium. “You ready to have lots of fun, Young Jae?” (DH)
 
Young Jae nodded without a second thought. He wrapped his arm tightly around Daehyun’s arm as he rested his head on the older male’s shoulder. He was super glad to finally be able to have this chance to go on a date with Daehyun.
 
Once at the entrance, Daehyun handed over the tickets before they were allowed access to the aquarium. Stepping inside, Young Jae slowly lifted his head as he began looking around with clear interest and curiosity on his face. They were finally at a place where he could learn more about the aquatic life! This was definitely the place that Young Jae could expand his knowledge and even possibly teach Daehyun a few things too. After all, learning something was always something that Young Jae constantly tried to do.
 
Daehyun chuckled as he watched Young Jae continously walking while looking around. It seemed like the younger male was too engrossed in the aquarium to even realize that Daehyun wasn’t by his side at the moment. Bringing Young Jae to the aquarium really was a great idea, though.. had he not already taken Young Jae to the aquarium? He just couldn’t really remember at the moment.
 
“Daehyun, I really li-” (YJ) Young Jae had turned to the side that Daehyun had been standing on, but he didn’t see Daehyun whatsoever. His eyes widened with confusion as he looked around, trying to spot his lover. “Daehyun? W-Where ar-” (YJ)
 
Young Jae yelped a bit when he felt a body press against his and arms wrap around his waist. Young Jae turned red as he placed his hands on the pair of arms currently holding onto him, though.. something didn’t feel right. “D-Daehyun..?” (YJ)
 
“Yah! What are you doing with another person’s fiance?!” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened when he heard Daehyun’s voice. He slowly turned around, his eyes widening with surprise as he finally spotted whom was holding onto him.
 
“W-Woohyun!” (YJ) Woohyun chuckled a bit before pulling away, rubbing the back of his head as he place his free hand on his hip.
 
“Ahh.. why can’t holding Myungsoo like that be easy? Aish... Anyway, have you two seen Myungsoo? I saw Sungyeol dragging Myungsoo in here for their date.” (WH) Woohyun looked at the two with hope as he watched Daehyun put a protective arm around Young Jae’s waist.
 
“Ani.. We haven’t seen Myungsoo at all. We just got here.” (DH) Woohyun hummed a bit as he crossed his arms, his eyes looking around. Woohyun wasn’t going to give up all that easily after all. Suddenly, a smile played across Woohyun’s face as he spotted a certain bottom that he was quite well accustomed to seeing quite often.
 
“Aha..! I found them! Okay, gotta go!" (WH) Looking back at the two, he grinned and waved a bit before running after the person he had been looking for. The pair watched Woohyun for a bit until the male finally disappeared from their sights. With a sigh, Daehyun smiled and turned to look at Young Jae, pulling him in a bit closer.
 
“Don’t let another man hold you like that.” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun with a bit of confusion.
 
“But.. he hugged me from behind. H-How would I know if it’s you or not?” (YJ) Daehyun thought for a moment before he turned Young Jae around. He pressed his body against Young Jae’s was he slowly slid his hands along Young Jae’s waist. Young Jae whimpered a bit, bringing his hands up to his chest as he closed his eyes the second he felt Daehyun’s breathing against his neck.
 
“Like this..” (DH)
 
“D-Daehyun.. p-people are looking..” (YJ) Not that he would know. His eyes were currently closed and he was usually the paranoid type whenever it came to skinship. Young Jae could hear Daehyun chuckle a bit as the older male pulled away, letting Young Jae let out a relieved sigh before turning to face him. Daehyun took a hold of both of Young Jae’s hands, smiling happily as he stared into Young Jae’s eyes.
 
“That’s how you’ll know that it’s me hugging you from behind. Acceptable?” (DH) Young Jae looked around a bit before looking back at Daehyun and smiling.
 
“A-Alright.. B-But don’t do it too much.. alright?” (YJ)
 
“Okay. I’ll try to resist holding you when we’re in public, but... it’s so hard to not hold you, Young Jae.” (DH) Leaning in close, Daehyun pressed his lips against Young Jae’s, holding it there for a few seconds before pulling away. “You ready to explore the aquarium?” (DH)
 
“M-Mhm.” (YJ)
 
Every now and then, Young Jae would stop at the plaques or whatever information that had been posted up. Well.. it wasn’t really every now and then. It was more like, Young Jae would stop the second he saw any sort of information that was up for the public to read. So, the pair haven’t really been able to get all that far in the aquarium.
 
By now, Daehyun had gotten tired of waiting and was currently sitting on a bench. He did smile though, seeing the clear interest that Young Jae had with the aquarium. Well, even if he had to wait, it was always a plus to see Young Jae happy. Sure, it was about learning and Daehyun didn’t necessarily care for learning anything, but it was better than nothing.
 
“Ah! You came here too?” (YA) Yoona slid along the bench a bit, bumping into Daehyun as she placed her hands between her lap. Daehyun was about to move over, but Yuri had basically done the same thing on the other side, basically sandwiching Daehyun in between the two girls. He looked from one girl to the other, but the two females were currently looking at the fish tank. “Isn’t this place pretty? We didn’t really think about going to an aquarium while on vacation. I mean, we do have an aquarium back home also, but this one is so different.” (YA)
 
“Very different! Look at all the happy little fishies just swimming along! It’s like that one movie with the fish and the really cute blue one just sings to just keep swimming!” (Y) Wait. Was Yuri talking about Finding Nemo? Daehyun thought that the title itself was rather easy to remember, especially since Nemo was mentioned multiple times in the movie, but.. maybe Yuri wasn’t necessarily focusing all that much on the title.
 
“Are you here with Young Jae? It’s not that fun to be sitting all alon- Oh! Never mind! I see Young Jae and.. I can see why you’re sitting. He’s really staring at that plaque.” (YA) Yoona giggled slightly before leaning forward and turning to look at Daehyun. Daehyun returned her gaze, blinking a few times before Yoona finally smiled happily. “I’m really glad that you two are engaged! You two are perfect for each other!” (YA)
 
“You think so?” (DH) Daehyun held a bit of a cocky grin as he rubbed the back of his head. The smile on Yoona’s face instantly disappeared as a single brow rose. She reached up and pinched Daehyun’s cheek before pulling at it. “Y-YAH! LET GO!” (DH)
 
“Don’t get cocky. Cockiness only leads to disaster. Or at least, that’s what I hear.” (YA) Letting Daehyun’s poor cheek go, Yoona sat up and smiled a bit as she leaned back against the seat. Daehyun rubbed at his poor cheek, a pout coming onto his face as he looked back up at Young Jae. “Anyway, have you two decided on a wedding date yet? I mean.. I guess it’s a bit early to be deciding on it when you two just got engaged yesterday, but.. do you have an idea?” (YA)
 
“No.. we haven’t yet.” (DH) Not yet? Well, that was alright. Yoona always believed that rushing into things would only lead into trouble. Sure, Daehyun and Young Jae haven’t even been dating for a year yet, but.. the two always seemed to get along well. From what she knows about them, they haven’t even gotten into any type of arguments so, maybe they really are made for each other.
 
“Well, when you decide, just ask me for help! I wanna help plan your wedding. Oh? Is that the time? Gotta go!” (YA) Yoona got to her feet, though as Daehyun looked at her, he could tell that the girl didn’t necessarily have a watch nor did she have her phone out. How could she know what time it was? “Come on Yuri! Let’s get going!” (YA)
 
Daehyun looked over at Yuri, whom got to her feet as well and waved at Daehyun before running off with her arms spread out. Yoona rolled her eyes as she smiled before looking back at Daehyun. “Don’t forget about the dance competition. Myungsoo and I will definitely beat you and Sooyoung!” (YA)
 
“You think so? Nah.. You two aren’t at our level yet.” (DH) Yoona scoffed before smiling, playfully kicking Daehyun’s leg.
 
“We’ll see. Anyway, bye!” (YA) With a wave, Yoona ran after Yuri. Daehyun chuckled a bit before leaning back, resting his arms on top of the backrest of the bench. He looked around briefly before his eyes landed on Young Jae, whom had moved on to the next closest plaque.
 
Getting up from his seat, Daehyun held his hands behind his back as he began walking around. His eyes looked here and there as he examined each fish as closely as possible. There were a lot of different colors that seemed to shine more than the other, especially when one stood out in a school of fish. As interesting as an aquarium was though, Daehyun wasn’t exactly the type to be all that interested at staring at the same thing after a certain amount of time.
 
Just as he passed another tank, a pair of arms wrapped around Daehyun from behind. Daehyun stood still, a bit surprised by the sudden intrusion. Who was it exactly that was hugging him like this? Young Jae wasn’t the type to want to do skinship in public. “Oppa~! You’re so handsome! Be my boyfriend, arraseo?”
 
Yep. He had been right. Though, he most likely should have taken into account that body frame and height differences between this random girl and Young Jae. Reaching up, Daehyun was about to pull the girl off of a him, when suddenly, he felt the girl practically pulled off of him. “YAH! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!”
 
“H-He’s taken.. L-Leave him alone please..” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes widened as he quickly turned around, his eyes landing on the scene. Young Jae was currently fumbling with the hem of his shirt and although he looked uncertain, Daehyun could instantly see the slight anger in Young Jae’s eyes.
 
“What? Why should I leave him alone? I’ll just take him away from whomever his girlfriend is! Tell me! Who is his girlfriend?!” The girl tapped her foot impatiently before turning to look at Daehyun. She instantly smiled, walking up to Daehyun and pressing her body against Daehyun’s, a single hand grabbing tightly onto Daehyun’s shirt. “Oppa... Why don’t you date me instead? I’m much cuter!”
 
Daehyun stared down at the girl for a moment and was about to say something, but to his surprise yet again, Young Jae had pulled the girl away. The girl was clearly annoyed with this, but Young Jae seemed to stand his ground despite the meek look that he was portraying. “H-He’s engaged! Leave him alone please..” (YJ)
 
“Engaged?! Tch.. He has a mouth! If he's so attracted to his fiance, then he can say it himself! You’re so annoying! Go away!” The girl pushed Young Jae, causing him to stumble backwards a bit, but Young Jae quickly caught himself. Daehyun could see that Young Jae was trying hard not to get angry. It was evident with the constant furrowing and unfurrowing of his eyebrows.
 
“A-Ani... I won’t go away..” (YJ) The girl scoffed as she leaned on one leg, placing her hand on her hip.
 
“Won’t go away? Omo.. do I have to beat some sense into you?! HUH?!” The girl rose her hand and before Daehyun could stop her, she slapped Young Jae across the face. Young Jae stared in the direction her hand had went, tears welling up inside of him. However, he wasn’t sad. Oh, no no no. That was definitely not the case here.
 
Turning his gaze to the girl, Young Jae took a step forward, taking the girl by surprise. The girl hesitantly rose her hand to slap yet again, but Young Jae quickly took a hold of her wrist. The girl’s eyes widened as she tried to pull her wrist out of his grasp, but Young Jae had tightened his grip on the girl’s wrist as he turned and swung her onto the nearby bench. The girl, trying hard to recollect herself, looked up at Young Jae in fear as the male stood in front of her. Crouching down, Young Jae frowned a bit before bowing his head. “I-I’m sorry for hurting you, but.. he’s my fiance. I.. I won’t let anyone take him away.” (YJ)
 
Standing up, Young Jae quickly turned and began walking, taking a hold of Daehyun’s wrist as he pulled the older male along. Once he was a good enough distance away from that spot, Young Jae let go of Daehyun as he wiped his tears away. Daehyun frowned a bit, staring at Young Jae for a few seconds before turning Young Jae around and pulling the younger male into a hug. “Hey... don’t cry.” (DH)
 
“Y-You didn’t.. you didn’t say anything..! I.. I thought I was going to lose you again..” (YJ) Young Jae nuzzled his face into Daehyun’s shirt as he held onto it tightly, his eyes closed tightly as he let himself cry. Daehyun leaned his head against Young Jae’s, a hand rubbing Young Jae’s back as the other hand held onto Young Jae’s head.
 
“I’m sorry.. I should have done something sooner, but.. I was too surprised. I didn’t expect you to do something like that..” (DH) It was true, sure it was a bad excuse, but it was true. Young Jae didn’t seem like the jealous or violent type and to see him like that completely caught Daehyun off guard. “But.. you don’t have to worry Young Jae. I won’t ever leave you.. no matter how many girls.. or boys.. throw themselves at me, I will only have eyes on you.” (DH)
 
“Y-Y-You promise..?” (YJ)
 
“I promise..” (DH)
 
After Daehyun let Young Jae let out his tears, the two finished their date at the aquarium before they were finally out. Daehyun had continuously eyed Young Jae throughout their date. He had not wanted to see Young Jae crying like that, but it couldn’t be helped. Daehyun knew that he should have done something sooner. He had to make sure that he never saw Young Jae crying out of sadness ever again. “Hey.. it’s already five-thirty. What would you like to do now?” (DH)
 
“I think that.. we should go to the area where the dance competition is now. I-It’ll take us.. um.. half an hour to get there from here, so let’s go. Is.. that alright?” (YJ) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun, whom only smiled and nodded. Taking a hold of Young Jae’s hand, Daehyun soon began to lead the way to where they were supposed to go. Hopefully, they would be able to get a taxi or something to help them get to their destination quicker.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Daehyun.. I-I hope you do well..” (YJ) Daehyun looked up at Young Jae through the mirror, a smile gracing his face.
 
“Of course I’ll do well, and I’ll make sure to win too! I’ll definitely win that trophy for you.” (DH) Young Jae smiled slightly before walking up to Daehyun and placing his hands on the back of Daehyun’s chair. He bit his bottom lip before raising his hands up in front of Daehyun’s face, his eyes looking at where Daehyun’s face is supposed to be before moving his left hand to the left and his right hand to the right. He instantly smiled as he saw Daehyun’s facial expression change, a small bit of laughter escaping his lips as the older male stood up.
 
Daehyun turned to look at Young Jae, smiling happily as he reached up and ruffled Young Jae’s hair a bit. “You’re going to watch, right? There’s free food, so save some for me!” (DH)
 
“O-Okay.. I’ll go get a table now.. okay?” (YJ)
 
“Okay, but..” (DH) Daehyun walked around the chair, wrapping his arms around Young Jae’s waist. He pressed his body up against Young Jae’s, a grin showing up on his face. “I need a good luck kiss first.” (DH)
 
“Mm... I don’t know..” (YJ) Young Jae looked around, pretending not to know what kind of answer to give him. Though, Young Jae innocently moved his eyes upwards to look at Daehyun before pressing his lips against Daehyun’s. Young Jae quickly pulled away from Daehyun though, making his way towards the door before pausing. Taking a hold of the handle, Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun before sheepishly smiling. “I’ll make sure to get lots of food for you.” (YJ)
 
With a small wave, Young Jae opened the door and left. Daehyun grinned happily as he turned to look back at his reflection in the mirror. Jessica had been here about half an hour ago. They hadn’t been here all that long and already, Jessica had started fussing with his hair and make up. Not that he was complaining all that much. He looked pretty nice like this.
 
Daehyun breathed in and out a few times before making his way out of the room. He knew that they would be calling the dancers out soon and the only way to eliminate the majority of the competition was through a freestyle dance with all the competitors out on the floor at once. “DAEHYUN!” (SY)
 
Sooyoung quickly clung onto Daehyun’s arm as she smiled happily. Daehyun looked at Sooyoung, a brow raising as he smiled. Sooyoung playfully punched Daehyun’s side before the two began walking. While Sooyoung seemed distracted, Daehyun took the moment to examine how she looked. Sooyoung was in a rather short, sequin dress or at least.. one side was pretty short. The right side of Sooyoung’s dress looked rather long compared to the other side, but it only reached just barely past her knee. It was a sleeveless dress, but it looked rather nice on Sooyoung. The accessories she wore went pretty well with it too. She was definitely full of red tonight. “You ready to win?” (DH)
 
“Of course. With how Unnie did my hair and make up, I will dazzle all the boys out there and make them fall for me!” (SY) Sooyoung dramatically laughed before she actually began laughing at herself.
 
“Aish.. this is why men don’t like you. You talk so weirdly!” (DH) Daehyun pressed down on Sooyoung’s head with his index finger, earning himself a slap and a glare from Sooyoung.
 
“Yah! Don’t be so mean! Anyway, what dance should we do for the freestyle?” (SY)
 
“Hmm..” (DH) Daehyun hadn’t really thought about it. Sooyoung was best at tango, but that had to be saved for the round where they actually had to do tango. Hip hop? No.. Sooyoung wouldn’t be able to dance hip hop with her heels, plus.. they wouldn’t even be able to do such dancing with the type of music that the judges were going to play. “We’ll just have to wing it.” (DH)
 
“Aish... I wish they gave us the song list before we went up, but.. I guess you’re right. It’s the only thing we can actually do.” (SY) Sooyoung pouted and furrowed her eyebrows as she scratched the side of her head. Sooyoung really did hope that they would be able to get past the first round.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the thirty-first annual dance contest! We have many familiar faces as well as many new faces that have entered in the contest this evening! We shall have to see which of these competitors will make it to the final round! Alright then! Competitors, please take your positions!”
 
Moving around here and there, each couple got into a different spot and made sure that they was enough space in between each couple before they finally settled. The announcer smiled as he raised the microphone back up to his mouth once he decided that everyone was comfortably in the spots that they wanted to be in. “Alright! The first round is fairly simple! The judges will play a song and each couple will dance whatever they feel like would suit that song! If the couple number is called by any of the judges, you are eliminated! Alrighty then! Dancers, get ready! Get set.. and daaaaance~!”
 
The lights around the area turned off as a few spotlights . The music started up and instantly, each couple began dancing. Roughly half a minute had passed and already, the judges started calling numbers. Slowly, but surely, the dance floor was clearing up. The spotlights would move here and there, but it mainly focused on the best dancers on the floor. There were currently four spotlights and of those four, two familiar couples were currently being displayed.
 
On one side, Daehyun and Sooyoung were being focused on while on the other side, was Myungsoo and Yoona. Young Jae smiled happily before looking at Himchan and Yongguk, whom were both grinning at him. Young Jae looked at the two curiously, leaning in a bit close so that he could actually speak to them without having to yell. “W-Why are you two smiling like that..?” (YJ)
 
“We saw you and Daehyun.. doing it yesterday.” (HC) Young Jae thought for a moment before turning a deep shade of red. Young Jae had not wanted to do it there, but he just found it difficult to resist Daehyun’s temptations.
 
“Y-You saw..?” (YJ)
 
“Yea, but only for a brief moment. I made sure to distract everyone else while you two did it.” (BY) Young Jae lowered his gaze as he fumbled with the hem of his shirt. Was that why no one had walked in on them the entire time? Because Yongguk had been distracting everyone? As appreciative as Young Jae was, he.. had hoped that no one would have seen them. “You think Daehyun will win?” (BY)
 
Young Jae lifted his gaze, his eyes landing on Yongguk whom was smiling rather than grinning now. Sadly, Himchan was still grinning while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner, causing Young Jae to re-ignite his blushing as he turned back to Yongguk. “I-I think he’ll win.” (YJ)
 
“Eh?! You should be rooting for Myungsoo!” (HC) Young Jae looked at Himchan, now noticing that Himchan’s grin was no longer there. Yongguk chuckled though as he placed his hand on Himchan’s hand, pulling Himchan’s attention away from Young Jae.
 
“Let him root for who he wants to. If I was in the competition, would you still be rooting for Myungsoo?” (BY)
 
“Aish.. arraseo. I’ll let him root for Daehyun.” (HC) Yongguk smiled as he looked back out at the dancers. He leaned back in his chair, resting his elbows on the armrests as he folded his hands together.
 
“Ahh.. look at them go, but it seems Daehyun and Myungsoo are going to have trouble. That other couple in the spotlight are doing well also.” (BY) Young Jae turned to look at the couples in the spotlight and besides Woohyun and Tiffany, there was another unknown couple in the spotlight. Wait. Then where was..
 
WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE’RE DISQUALIFIED! YAH, JUDGES! THAT’S NOT FAIR!” (S) Jessica stood there, one hand on her head and another on her hip as she shook her head in disapproval and walked away, not even bothering to stop Sungyeol as the male ran up to the judges table. Slamming his hands down, he didn’t restrain himself from showing his clear disapproval. “We were doing well! There’s no way that we could have been disqualified!” (S)
 
“You’re right. Your PARTNER was doing well, but she was paired up with someone whom seemed to lack a sense of rhythm! Now remove yourself from this table!” Sungyeol let out an irritated groan before crossing his arms and walking away while grumbling. He quickly spotted Young Jae, taking the seat next to him as he lowered himself as much as possible in his seat.
 
“Stupid judges.. don’t know what they’re talking about..” (S) Young Jae smiled a bit as he petted Sungyeol’s head in an attempt to console him. Young Jae was actually surprised that Sungyeol made it this fair, considering the fact that his older brother had little to no knowledge when it came to dancing.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Yay >3< !!!
Chapter 51 is completed >3<..
Actually, writing this chapter cheered me up a lot. xD
So, I hope that everyone likes this chapter >3<..
 
Comments are loved!
I like talking to everyone.
Plus, I like seeing if I'm doing well with these chapters/fanfics. x3
 
On a side note..
Yay >3< !!!
Christmas is next week!
What are everyone's plans for Christmas?
All that Christmas shopping and all that...
Maybe even getting something for that special someone? Eh? Eh? ]]