eighteen

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Are you sure about this?” (L) Myungsoo watched his best friend walking here and there, packing things into various bags. Young Jae had explained to his friend that he would be living with Daehyun until Daehyun’s leg healed up and Myungsoo wasn’t entirely sure about this. Just a single day there and already, Myungsoo had walked in on them basically jerking each other off. Yea, he knew exactly what was going on. Sure, he didn’t see anything, but the signs were obvious.
 
“Y-Yea.. I-I’m sure.. I.. I feel responsible and I know that you and Daehyun both said that I’m not but.. I.. I want to do something for him.” (YJ) Young Jae let out a soft sigh before smiling and standing up straight. Looking at his friend, he smiled sheepishly as he saw Myungsoo’s look.
 
“You do realize you’re going to need more than just me to carry all of these.. right..?” (L) The duo looked around at the five bags that had been packed. At least three of the luggage bags were filled with clothes to the point that the both of them had to sit on it multiple times to get it closed. The two remaining bags were backpacks with textbooks and notebooks of all kinds and his laptop. He would never live somewhere else without his laptop.
 
“I-Is it too much..? I-I mean.. I’m going to live there for a few months s-so.. I thought that.. this wasn’t enough..” (YJ)
 
“I guess it’s alright, but what are you going to do about Sungyeol?” (L) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he bit his bottom lip. He had completely forgotten about Sungyeol! What was he going to do? What was he going to say? Sungyeol was definitely not going to accept this whatsoever! Myungsoo chuckled when he saw the panicked look on his friend’s face. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle him if you can’t.” (L)
 
Young Jae let out a soft sigh of relief before smiling a bit. Soon, he placed the two backpacks onto two different luggage bags that had wheels on them and made sure that they were tied tight enough to where they wouldn’t fall. Still, that meant that they had to pull along five different bags and just one was a large work as it is. “D-Do you think we’ll be able to bring all of them in one go..?” (YJ)
 
“I don’t see why not. Just let me handle the ones with the backpacks.” (L) Young Jae nodded and one by one, the brought the bags out to the front door. Luckily, Young Jae had already spoken about this to his parents and reluctantly, they soon ended up allowing him to do so. They trusted Young Jae, so they didn’t see any harm with Young Jae staying at a friend’s house for a few months.
 
“We should go before Sungyeol comes home.” (L) Young Jae nodded and as soon as they were about to step towards the front door, who should happen to show up at the front door than Sungyeol himself. His eyes widened before narrowing, staring at the pair before looking at the bags that they were holding.
 
“Yah. What is this?” (S) Sungyeol closed the front door behind him, his eyes never leaving the pair as he locks the door. Once he was sure that the doors were locked, he crossed his arms and walked up to them. “Well? Where are you going with all of those bags?” (S)
 
“I-I.. u-um...” (YJ) Young Jae bit his bottom lip. Sungyeol, however, already suspected such a thing. When his brother stuttered and bit his bottom lip like that, he just knew that Young Jae was doing something questionable. Young Jae quickly took in a deep breath and let it out softly before a slight look of determination came onto his face. “I-I’m going to stay with Daehyun.. f-for a few months.” (YJ)
 
Sungyeol stood there, staring agape at his poor, misguided, innocent baby brother. Young Jae was going to stay over at Daehyun’s house for a few months?! MONTHS?! Sungyeol couldn’t even stand being away from his baby brother for a night! Shaking his head, he furrowed his eyebrows as he shook his head. “No. You’re not allowed to go.” (S)
 
“I..” (YJ)
 
“He’s going, whether you like it or not.. Sungyeol.” (L) Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo. Was Myungsoo the reason behind his innocent baby brother acting like this?! Nope. Sungyeol was not going to accept such a thing!
 
“I refuse it! I will not move from this spot and Young Jae is not leaving this house!” (S) Before he knew it, he found himself pinned to the ground with Myungsoo sitting on top of him. Myungsoo smirked as he saw the bewildered look on Sungyeol’s face. Once he finally realized what had happened, his bewildered look changed into an anger. “YAH! MYUNGSOO! GET OFF!” (S)
 
“Tch. Young Jae, move your bags outside while I keep Sungyeol here.” (L) Young Jae hesitantly nodded before he moved his things around the pair and brought his bags outside. The entire time, Sungyeol was struggling to get free, kicking his legs upward in an attempt to get Myungsoo off of him. Sadly, it just didn’t seem to want to work his way.
 
It didn’t take long before Young Jae’s bags were out and ready to be transported. Young Jae stood at the doorway and gave a small nod before Myungsoo softly slapped Sungyeol’s cheeks before getting up and heading towards the door. “WAIT! I DON’T ALLOW IT! LISTEN TO ME YOUNG JAE!” (S)
 
Sungyeol now laid on his back with his hand out stretched towards the doorway. Myungsoo walked past Young Jae as the male looked down at him. Biting his bottom lip, he slowly took a hold of the front door and closed it. Sungyeol, now a bit frustrated, quickly got to his feet and ran to his room. Whatever he could find, whatever he could get his hands on, he quickly threw them into a bag of his own. If he couldn’t stop Young Jae, then he was going to join him!
 
Young Jae and Myungsoo barely made it down the block before they heard Sungyeol screaming out loud, yelling for them to wait for him. They stopped and turned around, watching the male flailing an arm around and catching up to the pair. Once he caught up to them, he stopped to catch his breath before looking at them. “I-I’m coming too!” (S)
 
“W-What?” (YJ)
 
“I’m staying with you! If I can’t stop you, then I’m coming too!” (S) Young Jae and Myungsoo looked at each other before looking back at the determined Sungyeol. Sungyeol was going to keep Daehyun from touching his innocent baby brother one way or another!
 
“O-Okay.. b-but.. we’d have to ask Daehyun i-if it’s alright..” (YJ)
 
“That’s fine with me! Now, give me that and leave the way!” (S) Sungyeol took a hold of one of the bags that Young Jae had been pulling along, putting his own duffel bag on top of it before the trio were soon on their way.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“I-Is it alright..?” (YJ) The three of them stood in front of Daehyun, whom was now thinking it over. It was one thing if Young Jae was staying. The male could easily just sleep in the same bed as him. As for Sungyeol.. well.. they didn’t have another room to offer him.
 
“He’d have to sleep on the couch if he stays..” (DH)
 
“YAH! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! YOU’RE the one that sleeps on the couch! I’ll sleep in your room with Young Jae!” (S) Sungyeol instantly knew what Daehyun meant by him sleeping on the couch and he definitely was not going to let Daehyun cuddle up to Young Jae in the same bed where they might end up having relations!
 
“Yah. This isn’t your house. You either stay on the couch or go back home.” (L) Myungsoo flicked Sungyeol’s forehead, causing the male to instantly slap the spot where he had been flicked by accident. Myungsoo chuckled a bit as Sungyeol rubbed his poor head before glaring at Myungsoo.
 
“ARASSEO! Come on Young Jae! We’re going home!” (S) Just as Sungyeol reached out to grab Young Jae’s arm, Myungsoo instantly slapped the arm away. “YAH! HE’S MY BABY BROTHER!” (S)
 
“So? He’s already fifteen. He’s going to grow up sooner or later.” (L) Sungyeol refused to accept such an answer! That was EXACTLY the reason why he couldn’t let it happen! Young Jae was still a baby! The fact that he had already been touched down there by another man was horrible! His baby brother shouldn’t be doing such things!
 
“I REFUSE! Until he’s twenty-one, he is still MY INNOCENT baby brother!” (S) Sungyeol turned to glare at Daehyun before he began constantly jabbing at the poor male’s chest with a single finger. “And I WON’T stand for you touching him in an inappropriate way! I don’t want him losing his ity to a badman like you!” (S)
 
“H-HYUNG!” (YJ) Young Jae was completely red by that sentence. Pulling Sungyeol away from Daehyun, he quickly began pushing the male off to the side. Once the pair were far enough to where neither Myungsoo nor Daehyun could hear them, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at him. “H-hyung.. I-I’m old enough to know what I’m doing! Please.. understand..” (YJ)
 
“Yah. Young Jae. You’re still a baby! You only THINK you know what you’re doing, but that badman over there is just influencing you! Soon, you’ll be thinking nothing but the naughty naughty and becoming a bad kid an-” (S)
 
“Hyung! Enough! I.. I don’t care what you have to say. Daehyun.. he.. he’s a good person. He even got hurt because he walked me home last week.. when it was nighttime. I.. I don’t want you bad mouthing him anymore. If you do.. I’ll.. I-I’ll never forgive you..” (YJ) Young Jae crossed his arms and walked away from his older brother, whom stood there entirely surprised that Young Jae had said such words! In all his years of being with him, not once has Young Jae shown such determination over something! That Daehyun really was something else to be able to turn Young Jae into.. whatever he was now!
 
“Okay, fine! I’ll stay on the couch!” (S) Sungyeol pouted as he made his way back over to the group, mumbling under his breath while everyone else seemed to smile. They must be oh so glad that he finally caved, but just they wait! Sungyeol still has a few tricks up his sleeves.
 
“Okay, so let’s just bring your things to my room. I mean.. I guess you’ll only have to really just sleep on the couch. Changing wise, you can either use my room or the bathroom.” (DH) Sungyeol nodded, but he wasn’t going to be changing in Daehyun’s room. No way! Daehyun is a badman, which means that Daehyun might try to do something to him. Nope. Sungyeol wasn’t going to let that happen to him nor Young Jae.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Once all the bags were placed away into Daehyun’s room, Myungsoo said his farewells before he left the trio. Once Myungsoo was gone, Young Jae went into the kitchen to begin cooking while Sungyeol and Daehyun were left alone in the living room. Luckily, Young Jae had left Daehyun with the task to study, so he didn’t have to make small talk with Sungyeol  and even better was that Sungyeol was watching television. Why was that a good thing? Well, Daehyun took the liberty to watch television also instead of studying.
 
“Yah, Daehyun. Are you really studying? Your pencil hasn’t moved from that spot for a while.” (S)
 
“I’m reading. I don’t have to move my pencil while reading.” (DH)
 
Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the back of Daehyun’s head. Was this kid serious? Was he really going to act like this? At least Young Jae took his studying seriously! “This kid.. you haven’t flipped the page in a while either!” (S)
 
“That’s because I read the pages twice.” (DH)
 
“Aish.. I don’t see what Young Jae sees in you. All you have is your good looks!” (S)
 
“At least I have good looks.” (DH) Sungyeol smacked the back of Daehyun’s head with the remote control, causing Daehyun to instantly bring his hands up to his head in an attempt to control the pain. He turned and glared at Sungyeol. “YAH! THAT HURT!” (DH)
 
“PABO! That’s what you get!” (S) Daehyun took a hold of his crutch and swung as hard as possible, hitting Sungyeol’s arm. Sungyeol flinched, rubbing his poor arm before glaring with wide eyes at the male whom continued to glare back. “YAH! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!” (S)
 
“YOU’RE NOT EVEN THAT MUCH OLDER!” (DH) The both of them got to their feet, each holding the object that they had used to hit each other with. They would have probably started beating each other to death, if it wasn’t for Young Jae’s voice.
 
“W-What are you two doing?!” (YJ) The two quickly lowered their ‘weapons’; the remote control quickly being hidden behind Sungyeol’s back while the crutch was placed underneath Daehyun’s arm. Young Jae walked over to them, standing behind the couch as he looked from one person to the other before letting out a small sigh. “You two..” (YJ)
 
“He started it..” (DH)
 
“Tch.. this kid. He started it.” (S) Young Jae raised a hand, silencing both of them before they could continue their mini argument. Young Jae cleared his throat and first looked at Sungyeol.
 
“Hyung.. you’re supposed to be the mature one here. P-Please... leave Daehyun alone. H-He’s injured...” (YJ) Then he turned his attention to Daehyun, a bit of a disappointed look on his face. “Daehyun... you haven’t even touched the problems I told you to do. You are a week behind and.. I-I want you to catch up. Please.. work on them?” (YJ)
 
The two felt a bit guilty, especially sine they were being lectured by the youngest out of the three there. They both nodded before they quietly took their seats. Young Jae smiled a bit before he made his way back into the kitchen to finish cooking.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Young Jaeeee... Are you done yet?” (DH) Daehyun’s poor tummy was grumbling often to the point where even Sungyeol was getting annoyed and had sent the poor, injured male into the kitchen. He looked to see that Young Jae was a little too preoccupied with his cooking to have even noticed the male hobbling towards him. He wrapped his arms around the male, causing him to jump and nearly stab the poor male with the scorching hot spatula.
 
“D-Daehyun! D-Don’t do that! You scared me..” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit before he kissed the side of Young Jae’s neck in an attempt to apologize. Daehyun rested his chin on Young Jae’s neck, looking down at whatever it was that Young Jae was cooking.
 
“Are you almost done?” (DH)
 
“Just a little longer. Just wait, okay?” (YJ)
 
“Okay..” (DH) Daehyun tightened his hold on Young Jae as he rested his head on the back of Young Jae’s head. Young Jae did kind of find it a bit too hard to cook like this, so he gave a small sigh before placing the spatula down.
 
“D-Daehyun.. c-can you go back to the living room...? I.. I can’t cook like this.” (YJ) Daehyun pouted as he only tightened his hold of Young Jae, nearly making it hard to breathe at this point. “D-Daehyun! I-It’s kind of hard to breathe..!” (YJ)
 
“Sorry.. I just.. want to hold you forever..” (DH) Daehyun slowly let go and was about to head back to the living room, if it wasn’t for the fact that he had spotted something on Young Jae’s neck. He reached out and had just barely touched Young Jae’s neck when the younger male suddenly jumped away from him, laughing.
 
“D-Daehyun! I-I’m ticklish there!” (YJ) Daehyun smirked a bit, finally finding a spot where the younger male was ticklish. He reached forward again, causing the male to back away with a playful smile. “Daehyun.. don’t!” (YJ)
 
“Come onnn~ I didn’t even know you were ticklish there! I kissed you there so many times, but not once did you laugh!” (DH)
 
“T-That’s because kissing and touching are two different things!” (YJ) Young Jae held his hands out to try and keep Daehyun at bay while the older male continued to hobble closer. Though, Daehyun soon intertwined his fingers with Young Jae’s and pulled Young Jae closer to him before give Young Jae a soft peck on his lips.
 
“There. I stopped, okay? Do you forgive me?” (DH) Young Jae smiled a bit as he turned slightly red. He didn’t know why he was turning red, but he did. It may have been because Daehyun was being so cute when he apologized. He slightly nodded before giving a soft peck on Daehyun’s lips as well.
 
“Okay. I’ll forgive you.. but.. you have to go finish those questions, okay?” (YJ) Daehyun pouted, but he reluctantly nodded his head and made his way back to the living room. Young Jae only smiled, slightly shaking his head before turning back to his cooking.
 
“Aish.. What took you so long?” (S) Daehyun ignored Sungyeol’s inquiring as he slowly, but surely, seated himself back onto the floor and in front of the coffee table. Sungyeol glared at the back of Daehyun’s head, attempting to drive daggers into the rude younger male, but it just didn’t seem to have any effect. “Yah. What did you do in there?” (S)
 
“I asked what was taking so long. He said that it was almost done.” (DH) It was probably best to give him some sort of answer. Daehyun would prefer if Sungyeol didn’t continuously harass him for answers after all. “Anyway, if you wanted an answer that fast, you should have gone yourself. It’s hard to walk.. pabo..” (DH)
 
“YAH! Don’t call me a pabo! Aigoo.. where’s the manners in this man? Did you lose them when you were growing up?! You’re no good for my baby brother. No good at all.” (S) Sungyeol shook his head in disappointment, but Daehyun only ignored him. Best not to pick a fight, unless he felt like being scolded by Young Jae again.
 
It didn’t take long for the food to finish cooking, surprisingly enough. Once he was satisfied, he turned the flames off before quickly washing his hands and cleaning himself up. Making his way out of the kitchen, hoping that he would see what he wanted to see only to be.. disappointed. Sungyeol was watching television and leaving Daehyun alone, which he was glad about but.. Daehyun was playing with a hand puppet.
 
Young Jae made his way over to the pair, sitting down on the floor next to Daehyun whom smiled happily and looked his way. “Young Jae! Look! Mister Fluffums wants to give you a kiss!” (DH)
 
Daehyun moved his right arm, which currently had the hand puppet on it, and basically engulfed the left side of Young Jae’s face. Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he saw this, instantly smacking Daehyun’s arm away. “YAH! What kind of kiss is that?! You’re basically devouring him!” (S)
 
Daehyun pouted angrily as he turned to look at Sungyeol. Daehyun even held Mister Fluffums up to him, closing in as much as he could before stopping a few inches away. Once Daehyun began talking, he moved Mister Fluffums mouth as well so that it looked like he was talking also. “I don’t have lips so all I can do is what I just did! You’re a big meany!” (DH)
 
“Aish.. You’re such a little kid!” (S) Sungyeol moved Daehyun’s arm away as he turned his attention back to the television screen. Daehyun gave him a slight sneer before looking back at Young Jae, whom had a small smile on his face. Of course, the smile disappeared once he made eye contact with Daehyun.
 
“Yah. What are you doing? You’re supposed to be working on the problems.” (YJ) Daehyun pouted once more as he lowered the hand puppet and looked down at it. The puppet just seemed to be calling his name as it looked up at him also.
 
“Why do I have to.. I’m not even going to be in the dance competition anymore..” (DH) Daehyun raised the hand puppet once more, staring at it with fear in his eyes. He opened the puppet’s mouth, his own eyes widening at the same time before the puppet went in and began devouring the right side of Daehyun’s cheek. He closed his right eye as he began laughing a bit.
 
Though, all fun and games must come to an end as Young Jae pulled at Daehyun’s arm and swiped the hand puppet off of him. Daehyun pouted as he looked at Young Jae, whom was now holding the puppet far away from him. “Yaahh... I was playing with that..” (DH)
 
“I told you, you have to study!” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes narrowed as he leaned forward, causing both Sungyeol’s and Young Jae’s eyes to widen. “W-What are you doing Daehyun?! D-Don’t you dare, p-please..?” (YJ)
 
Daehyun grinned as he reached out, instantly tickling Young Jae’s neck and causing the male to burst out laughing. Sungyeol smiled a bit. No, it didn’t look like a cute scene. He was relieved to know that Daehyun wasn’t going to kiss his innocent baby brother right in front of him. “D-Daehyun!! P-P-Pleeeease! I-I-I can’t! I-I can’t! H-Here! P-Please s-stop now!” (YJ)
 
Daehyun took a hold of the puppet, pulling away once more and placing the hand puppet back on, but this time on his left hand. He looked at Young Jae, whom was now pouting and staring at Daehyun with furrowed eyebrows. “I don’t see the point.” (DH)
 
“Y-You have to think about your future! I.. I want you to have a good job.. because I want you to have a back up plan.” (YJ) Daehyun was injured once and already he can’t dance in the competition. It would also take months, maybe even years of training, before Daehyun could reach the same dancing level that he had been before his injury. Young Jae was only thinking of Daehyun’s future.
 
“Okay, Okay. I’ll study.. just don’t be mad or sad anymore, okay?” (DH) Young Jae nodded as Daehyun took a hold of his chin and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on Young Jae’s lips. He was about to pull away when he soon felt a hand smacking the back of his head.
 
“YAH! What are you doing in front of me?!” (S) Daehyun turned and glared at Sungyeol and Young Jae only sighed before wrapping his arms around Daehyun’s neck and resting his chin on his own arm. Sungyeol’s eyes widened at his innocent baby brother’s actions as he pointed a shaky finger at Young Jae. “Y-Y-YAH! YOUNG JAE!” (S)
 
“Hyung.. Please.. get along with him.. I.. I love him a lot..” (YJ)
 
“YAH! THAT’S NOT LOVE! How old are you, fifteen?! Love at your age isn’t real love! PLUS, you’ve only been dating a month or something?! You can’t love him that easily!” (S) Sungyeol got up from his seat, refusing to hear anymore from either of them before making his way into the bathroom. Young Jae pouted a bit before planting a soft kiss on Daehyun’s cheek.
 
“I-I really hope he’ll like you soon..” (YJ)
 
“Don’t worry. Even if he doesn’t, I still have you.” (DH) Daehyun turned his head and softly kissed Young Jae’s lips before Young Jae let go of Daehyun and got to his feet. Daehyun turned and pouted, looking up at the male. “Where are you going?” (DH)
 
“I’m going to go set the table. I finished cooking.” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes widened with delight as he smiled a bit and nodded, letting Young Jae go off to the ktichen to set everything up. Turning his attention back to the books, he grinned a bit. Daehyun had actually finished the problems a while ago. While he had been in the hospital, Yongguk had been dropping off his homework and Jessica had gotten his textbooks and notebooks from home. During that entire time, he had been studying nonstop just to impress Young Jae.
 
Slowly getting to his feet, he picked up his crutch and hopped all the way over to the dining table before sitting down and watching Young Jae place things onto the table, one after another. “Oh! Young Jae.. Um.. I.. I actually haven’t told Jessica about you staying here.. or Sungyeol..” (DH)
 
Young Jae nearly dropped the food that he was carrying as he gaped at Daehyun. Was he serious?! He didn’t warn his older sister at all about at least him?! “W-What are we going to do?! W-What if she doesn’t want us living here! I-I should go.. o-” (YJ)
 
Before Young Jae could finish his thought, the front door opened and Jessica was greeted with the delicious aroma from Young Jae’s cooking. She smiled a bit the second she spotted Young Jae and slightly bowed her head. She quickly closed the door before making her way over to the dining table and looking at Young Jae. “Young Jae! It’s so nice to see you again! What brings you over here?” (J)
 
“Ahh.. um.. good a-afternoon noona..” (YJ)
 
“Ahh, Noona. Young Jae is actually going to be staying here a few months. That’s alright, right?” (DH)
 
“Of course! Though.. you could have told me ahead of time.” (J) Jessica pinched her younger brother’s cheeks tightly before turning and pinching Young Jae’s cheek in turn. “Aigoo.. you two are so cute together!” (J)
 
“Ooh and Noona.. his older brother is staying too.” (DH)
 
“WHAT?!” (J) Jessica quickly turned to stare at Daehyun before she scoffed and quickly took a hold of both of Daehyun’s cheeks. She stretched them as far as she could, going this way and that as Daehyun let out sounds of pain.
 
“OW OW OW! NOONA! STOP, PLEASE!” (DH) Jessica loosened her grip, crossing her arms as she glared at her younger brother. “You’re so mean noona.. His older brother doesn’t trust me with Young Jae, so he is staying here too.” (DH)
 
“I-I’m sorry if it’s an inconvenience.. I-I can leave i-if you want me to..” (YJ) Jessica turned to look at Young Jae, a saddened look gracing her face as she held her arms out and pulled the young boy into a tight hug.
 
“Aww, it’s alright! You can stay here as long as you want! Just make sure to cook lots of yummy food, okay?” (J) Young Jae happily nodded as the both of them smiled. Jessica had let go of Young Jae just when Sungyeol had stepped out of the bathroom. She turned to look at him, crossing her arms as a single brow rose. “Are you Young Jae’s brother?” (J)
 
“A-Ah.. hello. I am Lee Sungyeol. You are Daehyun’s older sister, yes? What high school do you go to?” (S) Jessica giggled a bit before her facial expressions softened. Compliments went a long way with Jessica and she was easy to succumb to them. Of course, if she ever saw what Sungyeol does to Daehyun, she would be the first one to attack Sungyeol.
 
“You’re so kind. I’m not in high school. Ah, sorry! I’m Jung Jessica.” (J)
 
“Would you like to join us for dinner? We were about to eat.” (YJ) Jessica happily nodded before the four of them all sat at the dining table and began eating. During that time, the four of them had a nice conversation and Sungyeol was actually behaving himself while around Jessica. Daehyun was glad that Jessica had a day off tomorrow. In a way, Jessica was his sort of guardian while Sungyeol was Young Jae’s.
 
Once dinner was over Sungyeol had changed and had went to sleep already on the couch. Jessica had decided to stay up a bit longer and was currently reading a magazine in the kitchen with some hot cocoa in her hands. As for Daehyun and Young Jae, they were both sitting in bed, watching the television that Daehyun happened to have as well.
 
“D-Daehyun..” (YJ)
 
“Hm?” (DH) Young Jae looked down at Daehyun’s hand and quickly stretched his pinky out, wrapping it around Daehyun’s pinky. Daehyun looked down at their pinkies before looking over at Young Jae and smiling a bit.
 
“Is it really alright that I live with you for a few months..?” (YJ)
 
“Of course!” (DH) Daehyun chuckled a bit before leaning in to Young Jae and kissing Young Jae’s cheek before relaxing back into the position he had been in before. “It’s completely alright. I get to spend a lot more time with my cute boyfriend.” (DH)
 
“A-Am.. I.. not.. hot.. o-or.. y to you..? I-I’m only cute..?” (YJ) Daehyun stared at Young Jae with his mouth hanging a bit open before he began laughing. Young Jae became flustered, turning his head away and feeling a bit hurt. “Y-You didn’t have to laugh...” (YJ)
 
“You’re just so cute.. but.. you are quite hot and y at different times.” (DH) Young Jae sunk in his seat, now laying on his side and away from Daehyun. He pouted a bit, but he soon felt an arm wrapping around him. “I’m sorry if I made you angry.. you really are hot and y, but.. I also really like you being cute. Please don’t be mad..” (DH)
 
“Okay.. I’ll forgive you.” (YJ) He really couldn’t ever stay mad at him. Daehyun had his cute moments too. Smiling, he held onto Daehyun’s arm as he closed his eyes and listened to the television playing.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Yay >3<..
More fluffy cuteness..
As well as a -blocking Sungyeol.. xD
Well, he's kind of failing at it so far..
And once those two are in the bedroom, anything could happen.. xD
Buut.. luckily, they're being innocent little ones. x3
 
Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the chapters/fanfics!
I'm actually quite content with this chapter.. x3
Also, if I typoed..
Please feel free to tell me.. xD ]]