fiftyeight

I Love You, Just Like This

Index:

(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo took a sip of his drink as he crossed one leg over the other. His eyes scanned the newspaper as his eyes lit up with slight interest every now and then. However, his interest would be lost as he began reading the article. It was usually the same thing over and over again and the outcome would usually be how he predicted it to be.

Placing the newspaper down, his eyes looked up at the person working behind the counter. Why was he even here? That person had asked him to come here and yet, Myungsoo saw no point. If that person couldn’t speak to him on the phone, what would be so important enough as to make him come out all the way here?

Well, no matter. As long as the conversation didn’t lead up into an argument of any sort, then at least it was worth it thanks to the free drink and newspaper. How did he even know that he liked reading the newspaper? Myungsoo never really read the newspaper unless it was either at breakfast or late at night, before going to bed.

“Omo.. Myungsoo? Is that you?” (WH) Myungsoo turned to look at the person whom had just stepped inside the cafe. Myungsoo sighed as he folded up the newspaper, already knowing that he wouldn’t have the time to read it. Woohyun grinned as he slid into the seat opposite of Myungsoo, folding his hands as he made eye contact. “What are you doing here?” (WH)

“Avoiding you.” (L) Myungsoo smiled as he slightly tilted his head, folding his hands as well. He wasn’t going to be nice to Woohyun for the time being, specifically because he was annoyed with the other male at the moment. Woohyun leaned back in his seat as he pouted, a slight look of hurt on his face as he looked up at Myungsoo.

“Ouch.. Harsh much? But no really, what are you doing here?” (WH) Myungsoo didn’t really know whether he should tell Woohyun why he was really here or not. He already knew that Myungsoo didn’t necessarily like the person that he was here for and he didn’t necessarily want an argument to break out between the two. However, he decided that it didn’t really matter if he hid the truth or not.

“I’m here to see Sungyeol.” (L) Almost instantly, he could see the anger attempting to boil inside of Woohyun. Woohyun, however, kept himself calm as he scratched the side of his head.

“Sungyeol? Why are you here to see that punk?” (WH)

“None of your concerns.” (L) Woohyun pouted, but Myungsoo wasn’t phased by it. Why should he be? The only pout that he fell for was Young Jae’s, but that was because Young Jae could actually do aegyo with his personality. Woohyun? Nope.

“So, where is he anyway? Did you get stood up?” (WH) Myungsoo raised a single hand as he pointed his thumb towards the counter. Woohyun turned to look over where Myungsoo was pointing, his eyes instantly coming into contact with Sungyeol’s as the two glared at one another. After ten or fifteen seconds passed, Woohyun scoffed as he looked back at Myungsoo. “He isn’t worth your time at all, Myungsoo!” (WH)

“I’ll be the judge of that, Woohyun.” (L) Woohyun groaned as he leaned forward, resting his chin on the table as he looked up. Woohyun pouted as he looked around, trying to think. How was he going to get Myungsoo to stop meeting Sungyeol?! The two have been talking with each other so much during the cruise, even when Sungyeol lost the dance contest! Though, a sudden thought did pop up in his head as he instantly sat up.

“Hey, Myungsoo. I want to do something with you.” (WH) Before Woohyun could get the time to explain, Myungsoo gave his answer without any hesitance.

“No.” (L) Woohyun got to his feet as he placed the palm of his hands on the table. He bent over a bit, leaning in a bit closer to Myungsoo as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Myungsoo. It’s important that we do this.” (WH) Myungsoo thought for a moment. Should he even acknowledge Woohyun’s request? It didn’t really seem all that worth it and he felt as if he would regret his decision, but... giving Woohyun the benefit of the doubt, he let out a small sigh.

“Tell me what it is first before I decide.” (L) Seeing the sly grin on Woohyun’s voice instantly made Myungsoo regret his decision. Before anything else could be said or decided upon, Myungsoo’s eyes widened the second he felt lips pressing against his. It had lasted only a second or two before Woohyun pulled away. Just as he smiled, he felt a pair of hands pull at the collar of his shirt. “YAH! WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THAT?!” (L)

“You wanted to know what it was.” (WH) Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, the grip on Woohyun’s shirt tightening. Though, a smirk on Myungsoo’s face made Woohyun begin to question Myungsoo’s thoughts.

A very swift and hard knee to Woohyun’s stomach, however, answer his questions as he soon felt himself being thrown to the ground roughly. With one swift kick to Woohyun’s private area, Myungsoo dusted himself off before picking up his cup and newspaper. He walked over to Sungyeol, whom was completely standing frozen in shock, and placed the newspaper down on the counter. “Speak to me now and make it fast. I’m not in the mood.” (L)

“I..” (S) Sungyeol completely forgot what he was going to talk to Myungsoo about. After seeing what he just saw, he was in a state of shock. However, he soon quickly shook himself out of that as he turned to face Myungsoo. “I.. I can do that too!” (S)

Oddly enough, Myungsoo didn’t necessarily understand what Sungyeol meant by that. However, when he felt his shirt being pulled, his eyes widened yet again as he felt Sungyeol pressing his lips against his. Furrowing his eyebrows, Myungsoo took a hold of Sungyeol’s shirt and pulled the older male over the counter before flipping him over onto the ground. With one strong stomp onto Sungyeol’s stomach, Myungsoo let out a small sigh as he took the newspaper off of the table and began walking.

He paused for a brief moment once he was by Woohyun. Looking down at the male whom was still writhing in pain, Myungsoo crouched down as he turned him onto his back. The two made eye contact, though Woohyun was having a bit of a hard time doing so since he was still in pain. “Do that again, and I won’t go easy on you. Got that?” (L)

Getting onto his feet, he gave Woohyun’s side a swift kick before leaving the cafe. What the heck was wrong with those two anyway?! That trip to that cafe was definitely not worth the free drink, even if it was a tasty cup of hot cocoa.

Woohyun slowly pushed himself up a bit, though he collapsed back onto his side as he slowly looked upwards towards the doors. Myungsoo was going easy on him? Then.. that meant that Myungsoo had feelings for him after all! He chuckled a bit, but that chuckling came to an end as it only seemed to create more pain for himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After re-cooperating and getting cleaned up, the two finally sat down at the dinner table. Daehyun did have to reheat everything, but Young Jae waited patiently. Well, almost patiently. Young Jae was getting a bit too hyped up and kept asking Daehyun to hurry. Did that count as patience? Most likely not, but Daehyun found it cute at least, especially when Young Jae was hopping up and down in his seat. It was a little funny how easy it was for Young Jae to change from y to cute in a split second. “I-Is it done yet?” (YJ)

“Don’t get too excited now! I just finished heating everything.” (DH) Placing the last warmed up dish down onto the table, Daehyun looked up at Young Jae and smiled. He could see Young Jae’s clear excitement and he couldn’t exactly keep the younger male back any longer, not that he was doing such a thing in the first place. However, a question did cross his mind as he picked up his chopsticks. “Young Jae, what was in that box that you put in the fridge.” (DH)

Young Jae scooped up another spoonful of fried rice and placed it into his bowl before looking back up at Daehyun. A sheepish smile came onto his face as he put the fried rice back in its place before taking a hold of his chopsticks and picking up one of the side dishes. “It’s your second surprise!” (YJ)

“Second?” (DH) Young Jae nodded before trying to decide which piece looked the most appetizing. As Young Jae did that, Daehyun tried to think for a moment. What did Young Jae mean by second? Daehyun nearly slapped his forehead though as he smiled, finally realizing that earlier was the first surprise. His eyes lit up as he watched Young Jae take a bite of the piece he had retrieved. Once Young Jae had chewed on it a bit, Daehyun leaned forward with anticipation. “So..? How does it taste?” (DH)

Young Jae looked up at Daehyun as he continued chewing, savoring the taste. A small smile came onto his face as he lowered his head, trying not to show his clear satisfaction with the food. Once he was done chewing and he had swallowed the food in his mouth, he looked back up at Daehyun. “I-It’s really good! Did you really cook all of this by yourself..?” (YJ)

“Of course! I wanted to make the best food possible because I have someone like you.” (DH) Young jae smiled as he felt himself turning a little red. He was a bit disappointed that he wasn’t able to teach Daehyun himself, but he was very happy that Daehyun had cooked just for him. “Come on. Let’s eat up now!” (DH)

“Okay!” (YJ) Young Jae eagerly began picking out the food that caught his attention the most first. He wanted to try everything at least once before picking out his favorites. After all, he doubted that Daehyun would cook for him too often, so it was probably best to take advantage of it now.

Daehyun smiled as he watched Young Jae for a small amount of time. Now he understood why Young Jae liked cooking for him often. It gave a satisfied, almost fulfilling happy feeling from watching Young Jae look at each dish with interest.

As time ticked by, Young Jae was finding it difficult to stop eating. Despite the fact that he was nearly full, he wanted to eat more. No, it wasn’t some sort of disorder he had or anything like that. He just.. didn’t want to let the food that Daehyun cooked go to waste. Young Jae felt really touched that Daehyun had spent so much time to cook for him and it would definitely make him feel sad if the food went to waste. “You okay? I’ve never seen you eat this much before.” (DH)

“M-Mhm.. I.. I don’t want the food to go to waste.. so I have to eat it all!” (YJ) Daehyun stared for a brief moment before chuckling a bit. Young Jae pouted as he leaned back in his seat, rubbing his poor belly. “W-What’s so funny?” (YJ)

“Usually when you really like food, you usually save the rest of it for later. Don’t force yourself to eat everything.” (DH) Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he pouted, looking down at the food in front of him. He didn’t know if he wanted to save everything since it wouldn’t taste the same, but.. maybe it was probably best to listen to Daehyun after all.

“O-Okay... We can save everything for later then.” (YJ) Daehyun got up from his seat as he soon began picking up plates. Young Jae sat up, his eyes widening just slightly as he looked up at Daehyun. “L-Let me do it!” (YJ)

“No. Let me do it. You’re too full to do anything. It’s not good for you to do work after eating so much!” (DH) Young Jae had wanted to argue against Daehyun, but.. the older male was technically right. If he did too much work after eating, he would most likely end up throwing up. That would definitely be a waste of food and it would sadden Young Jae if he did such a thing.

“O-Okay... I-I won’t do anything.” (YJ) Daehyun made his way over to Young Jae as he bent over and gave Young Jae a quick peck on the cheek. Daehyun begun walking towards the kitchen, but he paused at the arch of the kitchen before looking back over at Young Jae.

“Go watch some tv while I clean everything up, alright?” (DH) Young Jae nodded as Daehyun disappeared into the kitchen. Getting up from his seat, Young Jae happily walked over to the couch as he continued to rub his belly contently. Taking a seat on the far left of the couch, Young Jae reached for the remote and turned the television on.

Young Jae placed his legs on the couch, leaning against the armrest as he continued rubbing his belly. Why did he feel the need to rub his belly? In a way, it just seemed to make his belly feel nice after being full for the first time in a long while.

About ten minutes passed and yet, Young Jae was still rubbing his belly. Well, he wasn’t exactly doing it on purpose at the moment. Since he was paying attention to well to the show that was currently playing, Young Jae was absentmindedly rubbing his belly now. “Hey. How’s our child in there?” (DH)

Young Jae turned his attention away from the television as he looked up at Daehyun. He blinked a few times first before furrowing his eyebrows and puffing out his cheeks. Once Daehyun took the seat next to Young Jae, Young Jae kicked Daehyun with his closest foot. “I-I’m not pregnant!” (YJ)

Daehyun laughed a bit as he leaned in close to Young Jae, attempting to steal a kiss from Young Jae. Young Jae, however, turned away as he elbow Daehyun. Young Jae pouted as he felt Daehyun slip his own hand underneath Young Jae’s hand, slowly rubbing Young Jae’s belly. “Our baby will look beautiful.” (DH)

“You’re mean.. I don’t like you anymore..” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he wrapped his free arm around Young Jae, using Young Jae as support. Young Jae adjusted himself to where he was more comfortable, but he folded his arms as he attempted to ignore Daehyun. “Go away.. meany face.” (YJ)

“But it’s true! If we had a baby together, it would be the most perfect baby ever.” (DH) Young Jae looked over at Daehyun, whom was currently smiling. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back towards the television screen.

“Meany... W-We can’t have a baby anyway..” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he leaned in close, pressing his lips softly against Young Jae’s soft neck. Young Jae turned a bit red, but he held his ground as he kept his attention towards the television screen. “Stop that.. You’re being a big meany.” (YJ)

“Come on Young Jae.. Let’s try for a baby again.” (DH) Young Jae turned red, but he didn’t bother acknowledging Daehyun’s kisses or his caresses. Young Jae was still a little annoyed with Daehyun, but he also didn’t want to be too mean to him. Once Daehyun finally got the message, he let out a small sigh as he just rested his head on Young Jae’s shoulder, keeping his left arm around Young Jae’s shoulders. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” (DH)

Young Jae slightly looked at Daehyun before smiling. Though, that smile quickly faded as a thought crossed his mind. What did Daehyun mean by ‘it’? Certainly he didn’t mean.. No, no. That was ridiculous! There was no way he meant that. Though, it was probably best to just find out. “W-What do you mean by.. it?” (YJ)

“You don’t know?” (DH) Daehyun pulled himself away from Young Jae. The two stared at one another as Daehyun soon gave a seductive smirk. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he leaned back against the arm rest. “I guess I can let you know what I mean.” (DH)

Young Jae turned red as Daehyun leaned in close, putting his hands on the armrest to keep himself from completely falling on top of Young Jae. Daehyun briefly brushed his lips against Young Jae’s before quickly moving towards Young Jae’s neck. “You really want to know?” (DH)

Daehyun softly kissed Young Jae’s neck as he moved one hand towards Young Jae’s torso, lightly running his fingertips slowly down Young Jae’s torso. Young Jae closed his eyes as he bit his bottom lip yet again, trying hard not to get . Soon, Daehyun’s hand came to a stop on Young Jae’s tummy as he soon began rubbing it. Daehyun chuckled as he pushed himself up a bit, staring into Young Jae’s eyes. “I’ll stop teasing you for a baby.” (DH)

Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows and puffed out his cheeks before pushing Daehyun off of him. Instead of his intended result though, Daehyun lost his footing and soon plummeted to the ground below. Young Jae quickly pushed himself up as he stared with wide eyes at Daehyun. “D-Daehyun! A-Are you alright?!” (YJ)

No response. What was he supposed to do?! What if Daehyun had a concussion or something worse?! Just as Young Jae leaned in closer, reaching out in an attempt to check Daehyun’s pulse, Daehyun quickly took a hold of Young Jae’s wrist and pulled him down.

With a yelp, Young Jae soon found himself trapped within Daehyun’s arms. Young Jae pouted, but he adjusted his head to feel more comfortable on top of Daehyun’s chest. “You’re so mean... I... I thought you were really hurt..” (YJ)

“Sorry.. I didn’t mean to worry you.” (DH)

“Pabo..” (YJ) Even if he was not happy with Daehyun’s decision, that didn’t mean that Young Jae wasn’t happy with Daehyun in general. He liked how playful Daehyun could be and honestly, Young Jae wouldn’t have it any other way. Closing his eyes, Young Jae listened and felt Daehyun’s breathing. It felt peaceful and oddly enough, it was slowly lulling him to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah... It’s good to be home!” (J) Jessica let out a small relieved sigh as she closed the door behind her. Thanks to that cruise, it really rejuvenated Jessica’s stamina. The problem? Well.. it turned Jessica back into the lazy person that he had been before she had gone to university. Wasn’t necessarily a good thing when a job like hers required her to be sharp when it came to decisions.

Looking around, Jessica noticed that the television was on and yet, there wasn’t a single person to be soon. Then again, Daehyun probably fell asleep on the couch. Though, if that was the case, then Young Jae would have turned the television off already.

Walking up to the back of the couch, Jessica placed her hands on the back of it as she looked at the television screen. As expected, cartoons were currently playing. Walking around the couch, Jessica just briefly looked down at the ground before jumping backwards, letting out a small yelp. Putting a hand to her chest, she let out a small sigh of relief as she looked down at the two currently sleeping. “Aigoo... why are they sleeping on the floor?” (J)

Jessica crouched down close to the pair as she poked at Daehyun’s head. Daehyun was currently laying on his back with one hand behind his head while his other arm was currently around Young Jae, whom was laying peacefully next to and a bit on top of Daehyun. She smiled a bit as she stood up, making her way over to their bedroom. Picking up the thin blanket that was on their bed, Jessica made her way back to the living room before placing it over the duo. “Aigoo.. you two are so cute.” (J)

With one last glance at the two, Jessica tossed her purse off onto the love seat before laying down on the longer couch. She adjusted her position here and there before finally finding a comfortable position. Sure, she could have gone to bed to leave the two alone, but she wanted to watch just a wee bit of television first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Soo...
Both Woohyun and Sungyeol both stole a kiss from Myungsoo..
Who wins his heart is a different story.
-/nod nod-

And yaay!
Young Jae loves Daehyun’s cooking >3<..
Daehyun did well indeed. -/nod nod-..

Comments are loved. x3
I love talking with everyone x3
I also like to see if I am writing these well! ]]