sixtythree

I Love You, Just Like This

Index:

(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(TF) - Tiffany speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So you’ll keep everyone away from Myungsoo while I work my magic. Is that what you said?” (WH) Tiffany sighed before nodding. If he wasn’t going to listen to her, then what was the point of explaining everything to him? It would have saved her a lot of energy explaining everything, but at least she knew now to be as blunt and straight to the point as possible when talking to Woohyun.

“You better remember the plan, Woohyun.” (TF)

“Yea, yea. I got it. Don’t worry about it.” (WH) As they went around to where they needed to go to, Woohyun lost himself in his thoughts. He folded his arms as he looked up towards the sky, daydreaming about what would happen later on at the party.

It seemed like the greatest idea ever. With Tiffany making sure that no one was near him or Myungsoo, Woohyun would have the chance to sweep Myungsoo off of his feet.

Though.. how was he going to do that? Woohyun wanted to make sure that he didn’t overdo it to where he chased Myungsoo away, but at the same time.. he wanted to make sure that Myungsoo completely fell head over heels for him. It just seemed all too difficult to be in the middle. Woohyun had been so used to be so strong and forward that he just didn’t exactly know how to be in the middle.

At least he came to Tiffany for advice. It was a little awkward, but Tiffany helped him out a bit. She had even called Jongup and Dongwoo to help out. With the small amount of advice that he had received from Tiffany as well as all the help that he was getting from his friends, that meant that there was no room for screw ups.

Woohyun sighed as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. It seemed like it was almost time for the party to start. He smiled a bit as he scrolled through his messages, landing on a specific name that he knew he could rely on.

Text Message To: Jae Jae Baby!

Heeyyy y!
Myungsoo’s gonna be there, right?
You think you could uh.. help me out a bit?

With a nod, Woohyun pressed the send button before placing his phone away. He needed to pull out all of the stops that he could get. Young Jae was his trump card. Why? Because Young Jae was the one friend of his that knew enough about Myungsoo to capture his heart. Woohyun needed that extra boost. Who knows what would happen if he didn’t have Young Jae’s assistance in this matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun...?” (YJ) Young Jae turned this way and that, but he couldn’t find Daehyun anywhere. They had left the cheesecake store about ten minutes ago and they were going to head back to where the party would be held, but Daehyun had suddenly disappeared. Young Jae didn’t necessarily like this, but he could only assume for the time being that Daehyun had gone off to do something without telling him what it was.

Or at least warning him ahead of time..

Young Jae pouted as he folded his hands and looked around. He didn’t like being left all alone, but it should be alright as long as Daehyun showed up soon. Still, he smiled happily as his thoughts went towards their date later today.

What did Daehyun have planned? He really did hope for a romantic dinner. Something just simple, nice, and quiet. That way, Daehyun would be able to regain all of his energy by the end of all of this gaming. It seemed like a good idea, right? But, it did depend on Daehyun. He would just have to hope that Daehyun would ask him what he wanted to do so that Young Jae could give a suggestion.

Daehyun grinned happily, showing off his eye smile as he peeked out from behind the corner. His eyes landed on Young Jae, whom was currently standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Pulling himself back behind the wall, Daehyun pulled his phone out of his pocket. Scrolling through his contacts, he pressed his thumb onto it before bringing the phone up to his phone. He listened for a brief moment before someone finally answered on the other side.

“Ah, yes. Hello! I’m just calling to make sure that my reservation tonight is still alright. The reservation should be under Daehyun.” (DH) Daehyun nodded, listening to the clerk check what has been written down. Once the clerk confirmed his reservation, Daehyun thanked the clerk before hanging up and putting his phone back into his pocket.

Daehyun peeked back around the corner and cleared his throat before pulling himself around it and walking towards Young Jae. He quickly made sure to come up from behind Young Jae before wrapping his arms around Young Jae’s waist and softly pressing delicate kisses along his neck. “Hey gorgeous.. sorry for making you wait.” (DH)

“D-Daehyun..! N-Not in public...” (YJ) As nice as it was to receive such love from Daehyun, he didn’t like the idea of people staring at them. His face was completely red and despite his want to remove Daehyun’s arms around him, he only held onto Daehyun’s arms tightly. “D-Daehyun.. I-I’m getting a little uncomfortable.. p-please stop..” (YJ)

“You’re not getting ?” (DH) Okay, Young Jae was getting a little . However, he wasn’t going to admit that out in public. He quickly shook his head, to which Daehyun sighed and pulled away. “Alright. I guess I’m just losing my charm then..” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he turned around, seeing Daehyun’s slightly saddened face. Young Jae frowned as he took Daehyun’s hands and pulled them in a bit. He gave Daehyun’s hands a light squeeze before sheepishly smiling. “Y-You have lots of charms, Daehyun! I like the way you touch me.. a-and kiss me... a-and I always feel really nice whenever you do it. But um.. I-I just feel uncomfortable in public...” (YJ)

“Okay... I’ll try to make sure to remember not to touch you too much in public. Is that alright with you?” (DH) Young Jae thought for a moment before smiling and nodding. Daehyun smiled a bit as he let one hand slip out of Young Jae’s hand before pulling him along with his other hand. “Alright, let’s get going.” (DH)

As the two walked, they constantly stole glances at one another. If they just so happened to catch each other staring at the other, they would both smile like crazy before turning away. Sometimes they would even let out a small chuckle or giggle.

Young Jae’s ears perked up as he heard his usual text message music. Using his free hand, Young Jae pulled his phone out of his pocket before looking at who it was from. He blinked a few times before smiling, opening up the text message. He read it once, maybe twice before blinking with a bit of confusion at first.

Daehyun, noticing that Young Jae was no longer looking his way, looked down at Young Jae’s phone. He leaned in a little closer, peeking at the text message before furrowing his eyebrows. “Eh? Woohyun is calling you y?! Young Jae! Are you seeing other guys behind my back?!” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he looked up at Daehyun. He shook his head as he pressed his cell phone to his chest. “N-No, I’m not! Really, Daehyun!” (YJ)

He stared angrily for a few more seconds before lightening up, a brief chuckle escaping his lips. Daehyun slipped his hand out of Young Jae’s hand before reaching up and ruffling Young Jae’s hair. “I’m kidding. What does he need your help with?” (DH)

“Mm..” (YJ) Young Jae moved his cell phone away from his chest as he looked at the screen once more. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit before looking up at Daehyun and shrugging. “I dunno.. I have to ask him first.” (YJ)

“Okay! Tell me what he says, alright?” (DH) Young Jae wasn’t entirely sure if he should tell Young Jae about what Woohyun wants, but it didn’t seem like it would hurt. Young Jae nodded before looking back down at his cell phone, typing out his text message before sending it off to its intended recipient. With a small smile, Young Jae placed his phone back into his pocket before taking a soft hold of Daehyun’s hand. Daehyun smiled as he looked at their hands before looking back up at Young Jae. “Ready?” (DH)

“Mhm!” (YJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he felt the butterflies in his stomach fluttering around. He knew that this wouldn’t work if he didn’t do it correctly, but it had to be done. If he was going to help Woohyun, he had to make sure that he did well. However.. what if he took it seriously? What if he ended up taking Daehyun’s words seriously? He didn’t want to and he knew that Daehyun wouldn’t mean the words that would be spoken, but.. he knew it would still hurt him.

Maybe that was a good thing. If he was going to be convincing, then Young Jae would have to truly feel the pain in his heart yet again. Young Jae looked up at Tiffany, whom was making her way over to them with her arms folded. Coming to a stop, she sighed before leaning on one leg. “Are you two ready?” (TF)

“Y-Yea..” (YJ) Daehyun simply nodded. He really didn’t like the idea that Tiffany had come up with, but if it was the only way to get things done, then it couldn’t be helped. He sighed himself, turning to look at Young Jae whom at him with a small smile on his face.

“Hey!” (SY) Sooyoung simply pushed Tiffany out of the way, nearly causing her to fall over. Luckily, Young Jae was there to make sure that she didn’t end up falling flat on her fact. Tiffany scoffed as she straightened herself out before turning and glaring at Sooyoung. Sadly, her glare went to waste as Sooyoung kept her gaze on the two. “I just called Yoona and she said that they’re almost here! You two should head over to your position.” (SY)

“Alright. We’ll head there now.” (DH) Daehyun intertwined his fingers with Young Jae’s fingers before the two made eye contact. Daehyun smiled as he lightly squeezed Young Jae’s hand. “Let’s get going.” (DH)

Young Jae nodded before the two began making their way to where they needed to be, leaving Sooyoung and Tiffany to argue alone amongst themselves.

Once they were where they needed to be, Daehyun took in a deep breath before letting go of Young Jae’s hand. Young Jae had hoped to hold Daehyun’s hand a little longer, but he kept quiet as Daehyun turned to face him.

His eyes widened at just how angry, or even furious, Daehyun looked at this moment. Young Jae took a step back, his hand reaching back a bit as he felt the wall behind him. He hadn’t seen Daehyun this angry in.. nearly a year. He had hoped that he would never, ever see Daehyun in this kind of state but.. it just seemed inevitable.

Young Jae’s legs threatened to give out as his free hand shook slightly. Fear was welling up within Young Jae and he wasn’t sure how he was going to be able to handle this, acting or not.

However, Daehyun instantly noticed how real Young Jae’s fear was as he instantly turned from furious to worry. He took a step forward, to which Young Jae mirrored with a step back. As Daehyun raised his hand up to hold Young Jae’s shoulder, Young Jae instantly turned his head away, closing his eyes tightly. Slowly, Daehyun reached forward as he slid his hand onto Young Jae’s shoulder before giving it a light squeeze. “Hey... are you alright? I’m not really angry... you.. you do know that, right?” (DH)

“M-M... Mhm..” (YJ) Daehyun could practically feel Young Jae shaking in his grasp. Daehyun, not really knowing what else to do, pulled Young Jae into his arms and held him tightly. He rested his head against Young Jae’s head, closing his eyes as he tried to make Young Jae feel his love and security.

“It’s just pretend Young Jae... If you don’t want to do this, then we won’t.” (DH) Young Jae opened his eyes a bit as he slowly slid his hands around Daehyun’s waist. The fear melted away from him as he slowly smiled, closing his eyes once again as he rested his head on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“I-I don’t want to.. but... I-I wanna help Woohyun. Just.. hold me like this after.. A-Alright..?” (YJ) Daehyun frowned slightly, but nodded.

“Alright... I’ll hold you like this as much as you want.” (DH)

After standing there in each others arms for a few more minutes, they pulled away from one another as they pulled themselves into the mood. It was a little harder for Young Jae to get into both an angry and a saddened mood, but he somehow managed after receiving some encouragement from Daehyun. Just as he finally got the hang of it, Myungsoo and Yoona stepped in.

It was time to begin.

“I-I hate you, so l-leave me alone!” (YJ) Young Jae attempted to stomp off, but Daehyun instantly grabbed Young Jae’s wrist and pulled him roughly. Young Jae let out a pained yelp as he found himself colliding into Daehyun. He took a step back, staring at Daehyun angrily as tears began welling up in his eyes. “Let go! T-That hurts!” (YJ)

“I’m NOT letting go! I didn’t even do anything to you and yet you’re like this?!” (DH) Young Jae tried to pull his wrist out of Daehyun’s grasp, but Daehyun was holding onto it tightly. Actually, it was a little too tight. Daehyun really was hurting Young Jae, but Daehyun didn’t know this. WELL?! At least explain yourself before yelling at me!” (DH)

“I-I don’t wanna! Let go! That hurts!” (YJ) Young Jae whined as tears began to roll down his face. Sadly, Daehyun didn’t seem to loosen his grip at all. In fact, he only seemed to tighten it as he pulled Young Jae closer to him.

“Not until you explain yourself!” (DH)

“Hey! What are you doing?!” (L) Myungsoo, obviously hearing what was going on, had made his way over to the two with Yoona following behind. Myungsoo pulled Young Jae’s wrist out of Daehyun’s grasp before pushing Daehyun back. Daehyun opened his mouth a bit as he his bottom lip before glaring at Myungsoo with his head tilted.

“Stay out of this, Myungsoo. This has NOTHING to do with you!” (DH) Myungsoo held his arm out in front of Young Jae in a protective manner as he narrowed his eyelids and furrowed his eyebrows.

“This has everything to do with me if Young Jae’s getting hurt.” (L) Young Jae looked at the back of Myungsoo’s head before looking up at Daehyun. He couldn’t help but worry about what Myungsoo would do. It’s possible that Myungsoo might end up starting a fight, so.. he had to think of something.

“M-Myungsoo... l-let’s go..” (YJ) Young Jae placed his hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder in an attempt to get his attention, but Daehyun’s gaze instantly went to Young Jae’s hand.

“YAH! YOUNG JAE!” (DH) Young Jae instantly jumped backwards, the fear from before raising once more as he brought his hands up to his chest in a protective manner. His knees began to slightly shake, but he had to keep his composure. He slowly looked back up at Daehyun, whom seemed to look furious yet again.

Though, Myungsoo stepped forward and pushed Daehyun once again. “YAH! What the heck are you yelling for?!” (L)

Daehyun, this time, pushed Myungsoo back. Myungsoo scoffed as he flipped his bangs out of his eyes, his glare matching Daehyun’s. However, it was Daehyun whom backed down as he scoffed and turned around. “I don’t have to deal with this. Young Jae... we’re over.” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened, his chest instantly becoming heavy. It was almost as if something just completely pierced his heart, bringing him all the pain at once as he watched Daehyun beginning to walk off. Tears began falling down his face as he felt a large lump in his throat. Young Jae opened his mouth, taking a slight step forward as he slowly stretched his hand out forward. “D-Dae..” (YJ)

He couldn’t get that single name out. He couldn’t call out to his lover to come back. Young Jae couldn’t apologize for what wrong he had done, though he had completely forgotten that this was all an act at this point.

With Daehyun gone from his sights, Young Jae collapsed to his knees as he covered his face with his hands. Myungsoo and Yoona both crouched down, Myungsoo placing his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders as Yoona rubbed Young Jae’s back. “Hey.. don’t cry. If he’s going to treat you like that, then... it isn’t worth it.” (L)

“Yea..! You should listen to Myungsoo. I don’t know what happened for Daehyun to act like that but.. I don’t think he should act like that towards you anyway.” (YA) Young Jae only continued to cry, shaking his head as he tried repeatedly to call out Daehyun’s name. Myungsoo let out a small sigh as he looked up at Yoona, whom only frowned a bit.

“Hey.. can you go try and figure out what happened between them?” (L)

“Okay.” (YA) Yoona rubbed Young Jae’s back a little more before getting to her feet and making her way to where Daehyun had disappeared to. Myungsoo looked back over at Young Jae, whom was still crying into his hands.

“Hey.. come on now. Do you wanna use my shoulder to cry on?” (L) Young Jae slowly nodded as he moved forward. He hesitantly removed his hands from his face before resting his head against Myungsoo’s shoulder. Young Jae was about to wrap his arms around Myungsoo, but he quickly stopped, instantly feeling as if he was about to cheat on Daehyun.

He pulled himself away as he shook his head, trying quickly to push himself up onto his feet once he finally remembered that this was all an act. Myungsoo quickly got to his feet, helping Young Jae stabilize for a brief moment. “Woah.. you shouldn’t try to get up so fast.” (L)

“Will you... will you come with me...? I.. I wanna go... somewhere quiet..” (YJ) Young Jae sniffled as he wiped his tear stained face. Why had he forgotten this was all an act? He felt really embarrassed, but he still had to keep going.

“Okay.. where do you wanna go?” (L)

“O-Over there..” (YJ) Young Jae raised his hand up, pointing over to a door that was off in the distance. Myungsoo raised a single brow, but he didn’t bother questioning it. If it was a quiet place, then it was where they were going.

“Okay.. let’s get going then.” (L) Once the two were at the door, Young Jae hesitated for a brief moment before opening the door. He took a few steps back before standing next to the door, lowering his gaze as he faced Myungsoo.

“Y-You first.. please..” (YJ)

“Why..?” (L)

“P-Please..! J-Just do it..” (YJ) Myungsoo sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. He didn’t get what this was all about, but if Young Jae said so, then it probably wasn’t going to be much of a problem.

“Alright.” (L) Without a second thought, Myungsoo walked into the rather dark room. Just as he turned around, his eyes widened as he rushed up to the door that was now closing. Sadly, he didn’t make it in time as the door quickly closed and was locked from the outside. “Yah! Young Jae?! What’s going on! YAH!” (L)

Young Jae pressed himself slightly against the door as he quietly apologized to Myungsoo. Wiping away the last of his tears, he turned and began walking back to where he had planned to meet back up with Daehyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo banged on the door a few more times before letting out a sigh. Just as he lowered his hands, he quickly turned around as he heard a bucket fall over. Myungsoo quickly fumbled through his pockets before producing his phone, turning on the light as his eyes looked around for whomever was in here. “Who’s there?!” (L)

“Woah there, Myungsoo! Calm down. It’s just me.” (WH) Woohyun came out from behind a coat that was currently hanging on a hook on the wall. Woohyun dusted himself off a bit as he grinned a bit, causing Myungsoo to let out an agitated sigh, instantly realizing that he had been set up.

“What the heck is this about, Woohyun?” (L) Woohyun cleared his throat as he walked up to Myungsoo. Of course, it wasn’t that big of a room to begin with, so he only had to take one or two steps before he was already less than one foot away from Myungsoo.

“I want to know why you’ve been avoiding me.” (WH) Myungsoo scoffed as he folded his arms, turning his head to the side.

“Are you really that dense to not know?” (L) Myungsoo turned his gaze back to Woohyun, tilting his head a bit as an annoyed look came onto his face. “Kissing me without my approval? Do you really think I won’t be mad about that? And now you have Young Jae doing your bidding? Do you really think you have any chance now?” (L)

“I’ve changed! Really, I have! I just.. I only asked Young Jae to help me! I didn’t force him!” (WH) Myungsoo scoffed yet again as he leaned back against the door, turning the light off on his phone as he put it away. He folded his arms once more, his eyelids narrowing as he glared at the silhouette of Woohyun.

“You changed? I don’t see it. You’re ridiculous, you know that?” (L) Woohyun lowered his gaze, scanning the floor in an attempt to find an answer. This wasn’t going the way he wanted it to, but what could he do? He took yet another step forward, being dangerously close to Myungsoo now. He placed his hand on the spot on the door next to Myungsoo, leaning in close.

“I really did change, Myungsoo... I regret kissing you the way I did. It was wrong, I know. I thought... that it was the only way I could win you over, but I only ended up pushing you away. I screwed up, I see that now. Please, believe me. I know I can do better! I know that I can do well.. You’re.. You’re the only person that I see myself with!” (WH)

Myungsoo sighed as he turned his head away. He would have probably pushed Woohyun away, but he didn’t feel like dealing with him anymore. Myungsoo knew he was going to regret this, but he let out yet another sigh before turning to look back at Woohyun. “Fine. I’ll give you one last chance. If you mess this up, that’s it. You got that?” (L)

“Yes! Thank you!” (WH) Woohyun leaned forward and unintentionally pressed his lips against Myungsoo’s. It was a soft, delicate kiss but the second he realized the bliss that he was experiencing, his eyes widened as he instantly froze. Woohyun didn’t know whether to pull away or not, but he knew that Myungsoo was definitely not kissing him back.

Slowly, he pulled away until their lips parted. Before he could say anything, a pair of hands roughly grabbed his collar and pulled him up. “YAH! WOOHYUN! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!” (L)

“Myungsoo! Sorry! It.. It was a spur of the moment! Please forgive meee!” (WH) Myungsoo shook Woohyun here and there before throwing him back. He reached up and wiped his lips with his sleeve before kick Woohyun’s foot.

“Your last chance starts now... Pabo..” (L)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Yay..!
Myungsoo is finally letting Woohyun have a chance.
Is that a good thing?
Sure!

Comments are loved!
I love talking with everyone >3<..
I also like to see if I am doing this well. x3 ]]