nineteen

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(SG) - Sunggyu speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(S) - Sungyeol speaking
(J) - Jessica speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Young Jae woke up early in the morning, once again at the same time that he normally wakes up. At first, he thought that he was dreaming when he looked around the room. The room didn’t look like his room whatsoever. However, he soon smiled as he turned to look at the man that currently had his arm wrapped around him. Turning to his other side, he laid there with a smile, watching his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He watched each breath that was made as Daehyun’s chest rose, then slowly fell.
 
This was what he was going to wake up to every morning for the next few months and, he dared hope, in the future as well. Slowly, Young Jae moved a few strands of hair from Daehyun’s face before slowly attempting to move off the bed. However, he suddenly felt Daehyun pull him in closely before mumbling something. Young Jae turned a bit red, looking at Daehyun. However, it was apparent that the male was still sleeping.
 
“D-Daehyun.. are you awake?” (YJ) No response. He didn’t know why he had expected otherwise, but it didn’t hurt to try. Still, if Daehyun was going to hold him like this, he was going to find it hard to get up and cook breakfast. “D-Daehyun... wake up or.. a-at least l-let go of me.. p-please..?” (YJ)
 
Still, no response. Young Jae tried moving away again, but Daehyun’s hold on him was a little too tight to be able to slip away. He let out a small sigh before he gently began shaking Daehyun. “Daehyuun... p-please wake up... I.. I have to go cook.” (YJ)
 
Nothing. If Daehyun was going to be like this everyday, then Young Jae was going to have to find out either how to make him let go or how to get him to wake up. It seemed like all was lost before some entity decided to be merciful on Young Jae.
 
“YAH! DAEHYUN, WAKE UP!” (J) Jessica stood at the doorway, staring at Young Jae whom was staring back at her. Had she interrupted something here? “A-Ah.. sorry. I forgot you were staying over. I’ll just leave you two alone.” (J)
 
“W-WAIT! N-Noona, don’t go! D-Daehyun won’t let go of me... but he’s sleeping. C-Can you wake him up, p-please..?” (YJ) Young Jae was practically pleading through his eyes as he stared at Jessica. Jessica nodded before her eyebrows furrowed and she made her way over to Daehyun. She pulled the pillow out from underneath his head, causing him to stir a bit before the pillow came into contact with his head.
 
“YAH! DAEHYUN! WAKE UP ALREADY!” (J) Daehyun blocked the pillow attacks with his arm before sitting up and taking the pillow out of his older sister’s hands. His own eyebrows were furrowed now from his older sister’s rude awakening.
 
“YAH! STOP HITTING ME!” (DH)
 
“It’s YOUR FAULT for not getting up on your own!” (J)
 
“Aish.. If I wanted you to wake me up, I would have ASKED!” (DH)
 
“If I don’t wake you up, you’ll miss class again!” (J)
 
“ARASSEO! I’m up, so go already!” (DH) Jessica stuck her tongue out at Daehyun before giving a small smile and waving to Young Jae. Daehyun, a bit confused, looked over at Young Jae and nearly fell out of his bed the second his eyes landed on him. He had completely forgotten that Young Jae was there because of his older sister. “Aish... Young Jae, you scared me! Why didn’t you say anything?” (DH)
 
“I-It was.. studying.” (YJ) The entire time, he sat quietly as he observed how Jessica usually woke Daehyun up. If that was an effective way to wake his boyfriend up, then he had to learn how to do it also. This, however, only confused Daehyun as Young Jae got up out of bed and made his way towards the door.
 
“H-Hey! What were you studying?” (DH)
 
Young Jae stopped as he opened the door before turning to look at Daehyun. He gave a small smile to the male, speaking while he continued walking once more. “I was studying.. how to wake you up.” (YJ)
 
Daehyun stared in confusion as Young Jae soon left his sights. He was studying how to wake him up? But the only thing that he could possibly have been studying was... Daehyun’s eyes widened as realization hit him at least. Throwing the covers off of him, Daehyun rushed out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen, where Young Jae and Jessica was.
 
“YAH! Young Jae! Don’t follow in the she-banshee’s footsteps!” (DH)
 
“Yah, who are you calling a she-banshee?” (J)
 
“YOU!” (DH)
 
“YAH! DAEHYUN!” (J)
 
“P-Please stop arguing..” (YJ) Young Jae didn’t necessarily like that the two fought often, but then again.. he wasn’t really used to such things. Normally, he got along with his older brother well, so the arguing was foreign to him.
 
“Aish.. alright, but don’t follow in her footsteps!” (DH)
 
“YAH! My footsteps are the right ones to follow!” (J) The siblings glared at each other before Daehyun hobbled back to his room to go get ready for the day. Young Jae sighed before turning his attention back to what he had been doing before.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Daehyun stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh and completely clean. A smile played on his lips as he made his way over to his drawers, where his underwear currently was. Did he care if his towel was currently over his head rather than around his waist? Nope. It was his room and Jessica knew better than to bother him while getting ready. Though.. that didn’t mean everyone knew to not barge in on him..
 
‘D-Daehyun? I finished cooking s-” (YJ) Young Jae’s eyes widened as his face lit up almost instantly. Sure, he has seen his boyfriend shirtless and even practically , but that had been only that one time over a month ago. Sadly, his eyes just seemed entirely glued on Daehyun, especially since the male was currently bent over and rummaging through his drawer.
 
“Well, what is it? Are you going to finish your sentence or..” (DH) Daehyun turned around and it took him a second before Daehyun chuckled a bit and slowly made his way over to him. If Young Jae’s eyes could widen anymore, they would have done so already. Daehyun smirked as he stopped just a mere two or three feet away from Young Jae, whom only continued to stare with wide eyes. “You like what you see?” (DH)
 
“D-D-Daehyun! P-Please put clothes on!” (YJ) Young Jae quickly closed the door, but instead of being outside like he had originally planned, he somehow ended up staying in the bedroom. He pressed his back up against the door, hoping that no one else walked in on Daehyun’s body.
 
“You sure you want me to put clothes on?” (DH) Young Jae nodded feverishly, but his eyes continued to betray him. Daehyun chuckled as he bent down and quickly placed his underwear on before placing a hand on Young Jae’s shoulder. “There. I have some clothes on. Better?” (DH)
 
Young Jae nodded a bit, but as Daehyun turned around, Young Jae just couldn’t help but continue to take in as much of Daehyun’s body as possible. Was he a ert? Well... he didn’t want to admit it, but he really felt like one, especially since he.. was a bit . “U-Um.. D-Daehyun..?” (YJ)
 
“Hm? What is it?” (DH) Daehyun had just put his leg through one of the pants legs when Young Jae had spoken. Turning to look at Young Jae, he quickly put his pants on completely, though he did still have trouble, before walking back over to Young Jae. “What is it?” (DH)
 
“U-Um... S-Surprise!” (YJ) Before Daehyun could say anything, Young Jae had wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s neck and pressed his lips against Daehyun’s. Daehyun’s eyes widened as Young Jae continued pushing Daehyun backwards. Daehyun had to hold onto Young Jae since he was basically hopping on one foot this entire time, before Young Jae let go and pushed Daehyun onto the bed. Young Jae placed a knee between Daehyun’s thighs as he held the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled his shirt upwards.
 
Daehyun’s eyes remained wide as he stared at Young Jae, lust clearly in his eyes as Young Jae finally pulled the shirt off of him. He spun it around a bit before tossing it off to the side. Despite his reddened face, Young Jae forced a smirk onto his face as he lowered himself close to Daehyun’s face, placing a hand on Daehyun’s crotch and slowly rubbing it.
 
“You.. Do you like it?” (YJ) Words just couldn’t come to Daehyun as he stared at Young Jae. His mouth was slightly open as it hung there, his tongue seeming to just want to come out as he slowly nodded his head. Before anything else could be done though, Sungyeol opened the door, having waited too long for Young Jae to come back.
 
“Young Jaee~ Wha- YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME BABY BROTHER?!” (S) The pair froze as they both stared at Sungyeol. Young Jae’s hand was still on Daehyun’s crotch and both were shirtless, so.. it was quite evident what was happening. “YAH! YOUNG JAE! GET AWAY FROM HIM!” (S)
 
Sungyeol made his way over to the bed, pulling Young Jae onto his feet. He quickly glared at Daehyun before picking up Young Jae’s tossed shirt and pulling Young Jae out of the bedroom. Daehyun ruffled his hair a bit as he let out a soft sigh. What had gotten into Young Jae like that and why.. did he have to turn him on so much?
 
“Yah.. Young Jae. You keep your hands off of him! I don’t want you losing your innocence to a badman like that, do you hear me?!” (S)
 
“Yah. Who are you calling a badman?” (J) Jessica walked up to the pair, Sungyeol instantly hiding behind Young Jae as he began bowing his head. Jessica crossed her arms, raising a single brow when she saw Young Jae a deep shade of red. “Well?” (J)
 
“N-No one your highness! I was just trying to give advice to my innocent baby brother!” (S) That single brow that had risen before, stayed risen as she stared at Sungyeol. Highness? They had only known each other for less than a day and already the male was calling him a highness. She was pretty sure that he was up to something, but for now.. she would let it pass.
 
“Alright then. Where’s Daehyun anyway? I thought you went to go get him.” (J)
 
“A-Ah.. I-I-I did.. I told him already.. h-he’s almost done getting dressed..” (YJ) Jessica grinned a bit as she realized what was making Young Jae so flustered. She leaned up close to him, slightly nudging him as she rose her eyebrows two or three times.
 
“Saw something that you liked, huh?” (J) Young Jae turned a deeper shade of red, instantly shaking his head. Sungyeol’s mouth hung there, but he quickly closed it shut. He couldn’t believe that the woman would say such things! She was just as bad an influence on Young Jae as Daehyun was! However.. he couldn’t really do anything about it. “Anyway, I’m going to go start eating. Come eat when you’re ready.” (J)
 
The two nodded before Jessica went back over to the dining table and sat down. Sungyeol quickly pulled Young Jae off to the side before he began speaking in a low voice. “This family is nuts! How can they want the naughty naughty to be done so easily?! Young Jae! I forbid you to see this boy!” (S)
 
“N-No! I-I’m going to keep seeing Daehyun whether you like it or not. S-So please leave me alone hyung..” (YJ) Before he could let his older brother finish his words, he walked over to Daehyun once the male had stepped out of his room, and they both made their way to the dining table. Sungyeol bit his bottom lip, silently cursing as he reluctantly made his way over to the dining table as well.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“So Young Jae.. um.. what was that stunt you pulled earlier?” (DH)
 
“H-Huh..? W-What stunt?” (YJ) It had been on Daehyun’s mind for the longest time, but he just couldn’t seem to find the right moment to actually ask Young Jae about it. Either they were around both their siblings, or Sungyeol was busy walking within whispering distance of them. Once Sungyeol had gone off to his own school, Daehyun finally had the ability to ask Young Jae about it.
 
“You know.. earlier this morning..” (DH)
 
“O-Oh.. I-I.. I.. wanted to be y for you..” (YJ) Young Jae fumbled with the hem of his coat as he looked down at the ground. Daehyun looked at Young Jae before he chuckled and wrapped an arm around Young Jae’s shoulders. He pulled him in closely as he grinned a bit.
 
“I told you.. I like cute Young Jae too. You don’t have to change for me.” (DH) Daehyun looked at Young Jae, whom looked up at him. Daehyun smiled happily before giving a quick peck to Young Jae’s lips. “Plus.. you’re everything in one person. You’re the only one for me.” (DH)
 
Young Jae smiled a bit as he turned red and slowly nodded. Daehyun let out a small sigh as he smiled a bit, looking around. Today seemed like a nice day, despite it being cold. “I wish my leg wasn’t bad. I want to go on a date with you.” (DH)
 
“We.. we can go on a date when you’re better.” (YJ) Daehyun looked at Young Jae and softly kissed Young Jae’s cheek. Young Jae was just becoming more and more bold, if that was even the right usage of the word. He didn’t know how he felt about it, but.. it made him smile a bit.
 
“Okay. We can go on a date in a few months from now. Until then.. you have to pay me back for so much.” (DH) Young Jae turned red as he looked at Daehyun, whom was currently smirking.
 
“H-How do I do that..?” (YJ) Yes. Young Jae clearly had no idea how to pay Daehyun back. In his head, the thought of cooking, cleaning, even possible massages were running through his head. Of course, that just so happened to be the same thing that was running through Daehyun’s head.
 
“Food of course! Make sure to cook me lots of yummy food, okay?” (DH) Young Jae smiled and nodded happily. He could do that! Cooking was something that he liked to do, so it wouldn’t be any problem to him whatsoever.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Young Jae. How was the first night at Daehyun’s house?” (L) Young Jae thought for a moment as he tried to think up a valid answer. Himchan, whom happened to be sitting in front of Young Jae, turned around to face him.
 
“Eh?! You’re living with Daehyun now?! Why didn’t you tell me!” (HC)
 
“Because you’re too caught up with your own love life.” (L) Myungsoo poked Himchan’s forehead hard before chuckling a bit as Himchan glared at him. Myungsoo knew exactly how important Himchan’s face was to him and it was always fun to make Himchan annoyed by simple placing a simple red mark on his face.
 
“YAH! You know better than to touch my face!” (HC)
 
“You have bangs. No one’s going to see a red mark on your forehead.” (L)
 
“I WILL! Every time I look in a mirror, I’ll see that red mark even with my bangs!” (HC) Himchan quickly pulled out his compact mirror, opening it up before he moved his bangs from his face and quickly examined his poor forehead. Myungsoo smirked once more before turning to look at Young Jae.
 
“Well? How was it?” (L)
 
“U-Um.. I-I thought it was nice. Sungyeol and Daehyun don’t really get along though... Sungyeol keeps trying to get between me and him.” (YJ) Myungsoo crossed his arms as he leaned back in his seat, his bottom lip.
 
“That Sungyeol. You should’ve just told him no so that he didn’t end up living with you.” (L) Young Jae slightly shook his head before looking down at his hands, fiddling with his own fingers. He knew his older brother better than anyone and he knew his brother wasn’t one to give up without a fight.
 
“N-No.. I know that Sungyeol would have done something else.. A-And I don’t want him going to my parents and telling then that Daehyun is a bad influence..” (YJ) That was definitely something that Sungyeol would have done. If that happened, Young Jae’s parents most definitely would have separated him from Daehyun.
 
“Well, guess there’s nothing else to do but hope that your relationship with Daehyun improves.” (L)
 
“You left a mark!” (HC) Himchan was distressed as he stared at the red mark that had finally formed on his poor forehead. Myungsoo only shook his head as he looked back at Young Jae, whom seemed to be deep in thought.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“AHH!! School food! How I’ve missed it so!” (DH) Daehyun happily ate the food that was on his tray, stuffing his mouth as much as possible before he actually began chewing. The other two stared before one finally sighed.
 
“Why do you have to stuff your face before you begin chewing?” (BY)
 
“YAH! SOOYOUNG DOES THE SAME!” (DH) Sadly, Daehyun was currently still chewing, so it had been hard for the other two to understand what he said. They both stared in disgust as they shook their head. Even if Sooyoung does stuff her face, she didn’t speak with full like Daehyun did.
 
“YAH! Don’t say my name if I can’t understand what you’re saying!” (SY) Daehyun chewed faster before finally swallowing the food that had once been in his mouth and washing it down with a carton of milk. He wiped his mouth before grinning and looking at the two.
 
“Young Jae will be a great addition to the team!” (DH)
 
“W-Where did that come from?!” (SY)
 
“Because my cute boyfriend is everything in one person! BWAHAHA!” (DH) Daehyun began eating once more, causing the other two to be filled with confusion. Of course, they weren’t necessarily content with that kind of answer.
 
“We know that you’re totally in love, but you don’t have to bring Young Jae up at every single turn.” (BY) Daehyun smirked a bit, but continued eating. The pair sighed as they finally went back to their own food.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Myungsoo decided to walk with Young Jae and Daehyun home, mostly because he was going to give a stern talking to Sungyeol. As they began walking, his eyes landed on a rather curious male that was standing at the gate. He would have ignored the male, if it wasn’t for the fact that the male stopped them once they reached the gate. Daehyun’s eyes widened the second he recognized his face.
 
“Yah, Jung Daehyun. You broke your leg and yet, your team is still in the competition?” (SG) Daehyun stared at him through narrow eyes, as well as Myungsoo. Young Jae looked from the male to Daehyun, a bit confused though.
 
“Sunggyu. You’re just jealous cause my team is going to beat your team.. again.” (DH) Sunggyu scoffed before smiling. It wasn’t a happy smile, that was for sure. It was one of those fake smiles that made it obvious he was planning something.
 
“Oh, don’t worry. My team will beat yours this year. And.. who are these two?” (SG)
 
“None of your business.” (L)
 
“Oh? A rude one I see. Well, no matter. I will find out who you two are one way, or another.” (SG) Sunggyu’s eyes went from Myungsoo, to Young Jae before staying on him. He raised his hand up to Young Jae’s chin, smirking a bit and causing Young Jae to turn red. “Wow. Cute. Your boyfriend?” (SG)
 
Both Daehyun and Myungsoo slapped Sunggyu’s arm away before they both stood in front of him. They clearly did not like Sunggyu touching Young Jae and they weren’t afraid to take him on right then and there. Though, Sunggyu only chuckled as he took a step back. “Ah. A , huh? Well, no matter. See you later, fella’s.” (SG)
 
Sunggyu turned and rose a single hand as he walked away. Once he was gone, Daehyun let out a sigh of relief before turning to Young Jae, whom was just completely confused. “Are you alright, Young Jae?” (DH)
 
“Y-Yea.. b-but what was that all about?” (YJ)
 
“Nothing. Let’s just go.” (L) Myungsoo was clearly bugged by Sunggyu’s presence. And what did he mean by he’ll find out sooner or later? No, he would think about it later. For now, he had to focus on scolding Sungyeol about being an idiot.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“YAH! MYUNGSOO! GET OFF!” (S) Myungsoo only sighed as he continued to sit on Sungyeol’s back, looking down at the pain stricken male. Earlier, Myungsoo had flipped the male over after yelling at him and was now punishing him further for the time being. Daehyun, Young Jae, and Jessica were ignoring the situation, happily talking amongst one another.
 
“So, you’re really going to take Daehyun’s place in the competition?” (J) Young Jae sheepishly nodded as he took a sip of his hot cocoa. Daehyun smiled a bit, his eyes never leaving Young Jae for whatever reason. Jessica looked over to him and kicked him under the table, earning herself a glare from her brother. “Yah. Stop staring at him already. Talk with your noona!” (J)
 
“Arasseo! My noona who likes Young Jae more than her own brother!” (DH)
 
“That’s because Young Jae is a better brother than you!” (J)
 
“ARASSEO! Have HIM as your brother instead of me!” (DH)
 
“P-Please stop..” (YJ) Young Jae was tired of being the mediator between the two, but someone had to do it. Sadly, Young Jae didn’t really realize that the two were just fooling around with one another and that they weren’t actually arguing.
 
“Oh! Look at the time! I have to get going!” (J)
 
“Eh? I thought you had the day off today!” (DH)
 
“I do. I’m going shopping with a few of my friends today.” (J) Jessica got up from her seat and quickly grabbed her things before she left the apartment, leaving the four males all alone. Daehyun sighed before his eyes finally landed on Myungoo and Sungyeol, whom were still in the same position as before.
 
“Yah.. how long are you two going to be like that?” (DH)
 
“Until he decides to stop harassing you two.” (L) By now, Sungyeol had given up and was just laying there with his arms spread out. His eyebrows were furrowed, but he wasn’t staring at anyone specifically. That may have been because the one he wanted to stare angrily at was currently sitting on top of him.
 
“Ahh.. okay. So you’re going to stay the night?” (DH)
 
“Tch, no. I’m not that patient.” (L) Myungsoo sighed before he finally got up from his seat, letting Sungyeol slowly get to his feet. Despite the glares he received from Sungyeol, Myungsoo only smirked. “Did you learn your lesson?” (L)
 
“Yah.. why don’t you ever respect your elders?!” (S) Myungsoo shrugged before making his way over to the dining table and sitting down. Sungyeol ruffled his hair in frustration before stomping away into the bathroom.
 
“Good. Now that he’s gone, I should probably head home.” (L)
 
“Ahh.. okay. Will you be fine by yourself?” (DH)
 
“Tch.. I can fight, unlike you.” (L) Daehyun rolled his eyes before taking a drink of his own hot cocoa. He wasn’t as much of a fan of hot cocoa as Young Jae was, but it still tasted like chocolate and chocolate could be a flavor of cheesecake, and cheesecake was really good so in a way, he really loved hot cocoa also. Once Myungsoo said his goodbyes just as the day before, he was soon on his way back home.
 
Daehyun turned to look at Young Jae, smiling a bit as Young Jae turned to look at him. For some odd reason, Daehyun just stared at him and it was a bit unnerving. Young Jae slowly took a sip of his hot cocoa before he finally had to ask. “W-Why are you staring at me?” (YJ)
 
“You’re so y.” (DH)
 
“D-Don’t say it if you don’t mean it..” (YJ) Young Jae turned red as he looked back down at his hot cocoa. As much as he liked the idea of Daehyun calling him y, he just didn’t want Daehyun saying it if he didn’t mean it.
 
“But I do mean it.” (DH) Daehyun smiled as he took a hold of Young Jae’s hand and gave it a light squeeze before pulling Young Jae’s hand up to his lips and giving it a soft kiss. “Young Jae.. let’s go on a date. We haven’t been on a date in.. a really long time.” (DH)
 
“B-But.. your leg..” (YJ)
 
“So? It’ll be a really nice date even with my leg like this.” (DH) Young Jae thought for a moment. Was it really a good idea? But.. he did like the idea of a date. He smiled a bit before nodding happily.
 
“O-Okay.. Let’s go on a date.” (YJ)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Bwaha... Young Jae is all sorts of surprises >3<..
Okay.. not much happens in this chapter..
But at least they're going on another date soon. x3 ]]