thirtyeight

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(DW) - Dongwoo speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(TF) - Tiffany speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Time passed rather quickly and soon enough, it was time for them to go on that cruise. Daehyun was definitely looking forward to it the most. Why? Well.. the food! Cruises usually came with all you can eat buffets, right? Plus, the food was good from what he heard, so he was definitely going to be spending a lot of time eating!
 
Daehyun grinned happily as he hopped slightly in excitement. He looked up at the large ship that they would be riding on. It was definitely a LOT bigger than he had been expecting it to be. In a way, Daehyun was beginning to feel a bit nervous about riding the large, metal ship. However, he had already agreed to it and thus couldn’t back out now.
 
“Come on. We go up here.” (L) Daehyun and Young Jae both nodded as the pair followed after Myungsoo up the ramp that led up to the main deck. Daehyun could hardly contain his excitement as he took a hold of Young Jae’s hand and held it tightly. Young Jae looked over at Daehyun and gave a small smile before looking back forward to make sure that he didn’t end up falling over.
 
It didn’t take long before the pair finally got the key to their room and had soon made their way to their room. Daehyun grinned happily as he looked around, his eyes instantly spotting the mini fridge in the corner. He never even knew that cruise ships had mini fridges in their rooms! Quickly running over to it, he pulled it open, but sighed in disappointment as he spotted only bottled waters and cans of soda within. “I was hoping for snacks..” (DH)
 
‘I-It’s okay. Let’s go get something to eat. I’m a bit hungry..” (YJ) Daehyun closed the small fridge door before turning and nodding his head. Pocketing the key that he had, he took a hold of Young Jae’s hand before they soon left their room and began making their way over to the cafeteria or dining hall or whatever it was called. Coming to a stop in front of one of the maps, they stared at it, though.. they were a bit confused. “I-I think we’re here..” (YJ)
 
“Are you sure? That doesn’t look like our floor though.” (DH)
 
“B-But..” (YJ)
 
“I’m certain that we’re here!” (DH)
 
“You idiot. Young Jae was right.” (L) Daehyun and Young Jae turned around to see Myungsoo standing there with his arms crossed. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, but Young Jae smiled happily. “I know the layout anyway, so you just have to follow me.” (L)
 
“How do you know the layout?” (YJ)
 
“I’ve been here every year.” (L) Myungsoo shrugged a bit, acting as if it was an everyday thing for everyone. However, Daehyun was already completely jealous that Myungsoo could even afford to go on a cruise every year while Young Jae just simply nodded his head before looking at the map. “Where are you two heading to anyway?” (L)
 
“The dining hall! Where else would we go?” (DH) Myungsoo sighed before shaking his head slightly. He probably should have guessed that already. He didn’t know why he had even bothered to ask in the first place. Well, at least the two knew exactly where they wanted to go rather than roaming around aimlessly.
 
“The dining hall is on the main deck. Come. It’s actually up these stairs over here.” (L) Myungsoo motioned toward a set of stairs off to the side before he began walking. Daehyun took a hold of Young Jae’s hand and quickly followed after Myungsoo, the pair looking around curiously. Daehyun did want to make sure he remembered where the dining hall was. It was important to remember such things!
 
Once they made their way up the flight of stairs and past one or two doors, they soon entered a large dining area. The ceiling was low enough to where the chandeliers could be touched easily by a small child, if that child was standing on top of the table of course. There were circular tables all over the place with a white table cloth covering them and there were at least eight chairs per table, each with a white ribbon tied across its wooden frame. The walls and floors were a deep red that really made the white tables stand out. Luckily, to Daehyun’s joy, there was even a buffet out there!
 
Almost instantly, Daehyun made a beeline all the way to the buffet table, not caring whatsoever with how people judged him. Myungsoo let out a small sigh before looking over at Young Jae, whom was currently smiling. “Aren’t you going to join him?” (L)
 
Young Jae turned to look at Myungsoo, turning a bit red. He had been watching Daehyun from a distance that he had nearly forgotten about his own hunger. “O-Oh.. I almost forgot. Are you going to come too?” (YJ)
 
“I’ll come soon. I have to go check on everyone else.” (L) Young Jae nodded before the two waved to each other. Once Myungsoo was gone, Young Jae made his way over to Daehyun. His eyes widened when he saw that Daehyun had already gathered about three plates, the fourth one being in his hand.
 
“Young Jae! Help me carry those two plates to a table! You’ll help me eat everything, right?” (DH) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he looked at all the food. There was no way that Young Jae could even finish one of those plates! With a small sigh, he nodded and picked up two of the plates. Once he found a table that he liked he set the plates and sat down, Daehyun quickly taking the seat next to him. “Everything looks so good! Where should we start?” (DH)
 
Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the options. Tapping his chin with his index fignger a bit, he thought for a moment. What would be the best thing for them to start eating first? Daehyun watched Young Jae carefully, waiting to see which piece of food Young Jae would pick. Daehyun only waited because he didn’t really know what to start out on.
 
It took Young Jae just a few more seconds before he finally decided. Picking up a pair of chopsticks, he picked up one of the long pieces of meat and put half of it in his mouth. What? It was a long piece of meat and he had to work his way to the other end before he started with another piece. He turned to Daehyun and held the chopsticks out to him, but Daehyun only grinned as he took a hold of Young Jae’s head and leaned forward, pulling Young Jae closer to him.
 
Young Jae’s eyes widened as Daehyun opened his mouth wide, taking the other half of the slice into his own mouth before closing his mouth, gently pressing his lips against Young Jae’s. Young Jae could only find himself staring, his face turning a shade of red as he watched Daehyun slowly pull away. Daehyun had to suppress a laugh as he saw Young Jae’s surprised look. Of course, he couldn’t help but smile. “What’s wrong?” (DH)
 
It took Young Jae a moment or two to finally pull himself together. Shaking his head slightly, he took another slice of meat and put half of it in his mouth, just as before. This time, he pointed at the meat, smiling a bit. Daehyun rose a single brow before leaning in, but this time, Young Jae pulled away. Furrowing his eyebrows, it took Daehyun a few more tries before he finally ended up restraining Young Jae and happily eating the other half of the slice of meat. Young Jae pouted as they both chewed their halves, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at Daehyun. “That’s cheating!” (YJ)
 
“Not when it comes to food.” (DH) Daehyun grinned happily as he took his own pair of chopsticks and happily began picking at whatever he wanted to eat first. Young Jae continued to pout as he went back to eating also, mumbling something about it still not being fair.
 
A few minutes had passed by before nearly everyone else finally showed up. The only ones that had yet to show up were Yongguk and Himchan, only because Himchan was currently throwing up from seasickness and Yongguk was tending to him. Of course, Woohyun and his group weren’t seen around the area either, though no one really questioned why. Well, maybe except Myungsoo, but that was only because Woohyun had been stalking the poor boy for the past week.
 
“Daehyun! Why didn’t you get me sooner?! The food is really good here!” (SY) Just like Daehyun, Sooyoung had gotten multiple plates filled with food. Of course, she only had about two plates sitting in front of her at the moment. It was mostly because she could only carry two at a time, but that wasn’t really the problem at the moment. The problem was that Daehyun had started eating the most amazing food ever, WITHOUT HER!
 
“Sorry! I didn’t know where you were!” (DH) Well, it was definitely the truth. Myungsoo told him that everyone’s rooms were in the same area, but it’s not like Myungsoo told him anything else. Besides, he had been too focused on getting to the dining hall to really think about whether the others wanted to come along or not. Plus, he had been sure that Muyngsoo had gone off to look for everyone else. Why else would Myungsoo have gone off without eating anything?
 
“OPPA~!!! You NEVER think about anyone else!” (SY) Sooyoung had an overly exaggerated hurt look on her face, but Daehyun had practically grown impervious to all of Sooyoung’s expressions by now. The main thing he wished that he could become impervious to was Sooyoung’s constant hitting. If it wasn’t for the fact that Sooyoung sat across from him and the fact that the table was pretty large, he would probably be getting hit right about now.
 
“Calm down Sooyoung! We’ll just go shopping later.” (J) Sooyoung smiled before nodding happily. Daehyun mouthed a thank you to Jessica, whom smiled and playfully stuck her tongue out at Daehyun before she went back to eating. Jessica knew exactly how to save her little brother and Daehyun was quite glad to have an older sister like her.
 
“Oh! Unnie! How did you get off from work? Weren’t you only told a week in advance?” (YA)
 
“Nope! Myungsoo told me two months in advance since I’m the only one working. So I was able to get the time off though.. I guess it helps that I technically run the place.” (J) Jessica shrugged as she brought more food up to . As the head boss of the fashion company, it was rather easy to give herself the time off. It’s not like her fellow employees were going to end up going chaotic without her.
 
“Wow Myungsoo! That’s so CONSIDERATE of you!” (SY) Sooyoung glared over at Daehyun before turning and smiling at Myungsoo. Daehyun let out a small sigh. Somwhow, he knew that he hadn’t been fully out of the water yet, but at least he was still okay. Daehyun turned his head as he felt a slight tug on his sleeve. Just as his eyes landed on Young Jae, he soon found himself taken by surprise when he felt soft lips come into contact with his.
 
One... Two... Three...
 
Young Jae pulled away after three seconds, smiling sheepishly as he playfully poked Daehyun’s chest. Daehyun rose a single brow, looking at Young Jae with a questioning look on his face. “I-It’s okay Daehyun..! You always think of me, so.. that makes you considerate too, right?” (YJ)
 
Daehyun smiled a bit, quite happy with what Young Jae had just said. Why is it that Young Jae just seemed to get cuter and cuter with each passing day? Daehyun reached forward and pinched Young Jae’s cheeks lightly, causing the younger male to puff his cheeks out and furrow his eyebrows in annoyance. “Daehyuuuun!” (YJ)
 
“Sorry! I can’t help it! You’re just so cute!” (DH) Daehyun chuckled as Young Jae finally reached up and pulled Daehyun’s fingers away from his poor cheeks. Well, Daehyun hadn’t been pinching all that hard, so his cheeks weren’t necessarily hurting. Either way, he poked Daehyun’s chest roughly before he turned away and went back to eating.
 
“I take it back! You’re mean..” (YJ)
 
“Yah! Young Jae!” (DH) Daehyun leaned forward as he wrapped his arms around the younger male, letting his body relax as it practically forced the younger male to hold Daehyun up. Young Jae pouted as he attempted to push Daehyun off of him, but it just seemed like it didn’t want to work at the moment.
 
“Daehyun! Get off! You’re heavy!” (YJ)
 
“I’m not that heavy!” (DH) Daehyun chuckled as he continued to lean on Young Jae. Young Jae let out a slightly irritated sigh before he continued eating. He decided to just ignore Daehyun for the time being and finish his food. Maybe if he finished it all, which was never going to happen in this lifetime, he could make Daehyun really sad. Though, it seemed Daehyun had caught on to Young Jae’s plan and began eating as well. Of course, Daehyun was still leaning on the younger male.
 
“Hey Myungsoo. What else is there to do on this ship?” (YA) Yoona was quite curious, considering she’s never been on a cruise ship before. With the fact that Jessica brought up shopping, it must mean that there’s more to it rather than just lounging around all day. Hopefully there were fun things to do on this ship.
 
“Hm.. there are events that go on. Don’t worry about knowing when those happen. I’ll tell everyone a few hours ahead of time. There are stores, not a lot but just enough to satisfy a shopper’s taste. There are also the pools and such. They’re open only during the day. At night, there are shows that are performed, so the pools are usually closed. I believe.. that there is a bowling alley and an arcade on here, but I’m not too sure.” (L)
 
“Is that why the ship is so big?!” (SY) Myungsoo nodded as everyone sat back in their seats. This cruise was turning more and more interesting by the minute. This definitely excited Daehyun, whom had entirely no idea what to do first. He wasn’t all that interested in shopping, so that can be crossed off almost instantly. Maybe bowling was the best idea, but he definitely wanted to play against everyone. It seemed like a fun idea, right?
 
“Hey! Let’s go bowling later when everyone’s free!” (DH)
 
“Bowling? Do you even know how to bowl?” (J)
 
“YAH! Of course I do! I can bowl better than you, noona!” (DH)
 
“Is that a challenge? Omo.. Daehyunnie is growing up already! Fine! I will show you not to mess with your noona!” (J) Jessica smirked as the two glared at each other. Yuri looked between the two before counting everyone at the table. There were currently four girls and three boys at the table. Sungyeol couldn’t make it because of college and Yongguk was tending to Himchan, so the teams weren’t even no matter how many times she tried to split the groups up. Though, an idea did come to mind.
 
“Let’s have a boys versus girls! Winners get ICE CREAM!” (Y) Yuri smiled happily as she placed her chopsticks down, her food quite finished already. She counted everyone once more before thinking for a moment. “If we can find the other group, then they could play too! They have Tiffany, so two more boys can join your group!” (Y)
 
“WHAT?! I don’t want to play with that two-faced harpy!” (SY) Sooyoung crossed his arms as she furrowed her eyebrows. She hated Tiffany, despised her, LOATHED her! Tiffany was just one of those people whom she just could not get along with no matter what. Although, she did want that ice cream.. “But fine. I’ll play, ONLY because of the ice cream!” (SY)
 
“Then it’s settled! You guys should probably decide who is going to be on your time.” (YA) The three males looked at each other before they leaned in closer to one another. They had to decide out of the four males which two they would include onto their team. It would have been easier if Himchan wasn’t seasick, but that couldn’t be helped.
 
“W-What about Woohyun..? I-I think that he can bowl..” (YJ)
 
“That buffoon? Tch.. I’d rather hire a slug to join our team. I say Jongup and Sunggyu.” (L)
 
“I... would rather stay away from Sunggyu. Let’s have Dongwoo join instead.” (DH)
 
“Okay.. so are we all agreed?” (L)
 
“M-Maybe we should give them a chance.. I-I mean.. we could maybe see who can bowl better?” (YJ) Myungsoo and Daehyun both thought about it for a moment. Myungsoo was annoyed with Woohyun and Daehyun was still irked with Sunggyu with what had happened months ago. Though, when it came to Young Jae, they could only let out a sigh before they nodded their head in agreement. As much as they didn’t want to admit it, Young Jae did have a good idea.
 
“Okay.. so where would they be?” (L) Myungsoo looked at Young Jae as Daehyun mirrored his actions. Young Jae felt himself heat up as he felt both of their gazes on him. He did not like being the center of attention and it was unnerving. Plus, it was even worse that he didn’t know the answer to Myungsoo’s question. In a way, he felt like he had failed him.
 
“I-I don’t know.. I-I’m sorry..” (YJ)
 
“No, it’s alright. I don’t know why I thought you would know in the first place.” (L) Myungsoo had anticipated as much. Young Jae and Woohyun were friends, he knew that much. However, Young Jae had not spoken to the other male since getting on the ship. They hadn’t been on the ship for more than an hour, so it made sense that Young Jae wouldn’t know Woohyun’s whereabouts. “Okay. So I guess we’ll just have to look.” (L)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“D-Do I really... have to ask them..?” (YJ)
 
“Don’t worry Young Jae. I’ll ask with you.” (YA) Young Jae brought his hand up to his mouth as he soon began biting his nails. He wasn’t exactly sure about this, but out of everyone there, he really was the only one that was on friendly terms with Woohyun and his group. Well, everyone except Sunggyu. For some reason, it just seemed like Sunggyu didn’t want to get along with him.
 
“Um.. do we.. just ask them..?” (YJ)
 
“Don’t worry! I can do most of the talking if that helps you. Just jump in when you feel like it.” (YA) Young Jae nodded before he followed closely behind Yoona, making their way over to Woohyun and his friends. Woohyun, once he spotted Young Jae, instantly brightened up as he pulled everyone’s attention away from the pool.
 
“Hey! Where have you been Young Jae?” (WH)
 
“I-I was eating..” (YJ)
 
“Ahh.. that’s good! So.. what brings you here?” (WH) Young Jae kept his gaze low as he bit his bottom lip. He fumbled with his fingers before looking at Yoona, whom only gave him a thumbs up before turning to look at Woohyun.
 
“Actually, we came here to ask you guys if you were interested in bowling with us!” (YA)
 
“There’s bowling on this ship?” (DW) Dongwoo was luckily not the only one whom had been wondering this. After all, they weren’t necessarily sure whether a bowling alley would even fit on a cruise ship. Though, there was a possibility that they had a bowling alley over something else, like a casino lounge.
 
“Y-Yea.. A-And.. um.. we’re going to do boys versus girls but... there’s only six girls if Tiffany plays so... um.. Daehyun, Myungsoo, and I d-decided to see which one of you wants to play first before we.. see who gets to play.” (YJ) Tiffany crossed her arms as she let out a huff. What kind of mockery was this?! They expected her to play with Sooyoung? There was NO WAY that she was going to play with that stick!
 
“What makes you think I’ll play on the same team as that Soo?! Aish! This is just offensive!” (TF) Yoona thought for a moment. She had to figure out how to convince Tiffany to play. If Sooyoung had already come to terms with it, then Tiffany could do the same thing, right? Well, there was only one way to find out; and that was by trying to convince Tiffany to play.
 
“Come on! It’ll be really fun! I mean, even Sooyoung wanted to play with you!” (YA) Tiffany’s ears perked up a bit. There was no way that Sooyoung would ever actually want to play with her. Not after what had happened all those years ago. Okay, so technically it wasn’t really that many years ago. But, that didn’t mean that it still felt like a long time ago. “She even said that the losing team has to buy the winning team ice cream.” (YA)
 
Tiffany and Woohyun instantly glared at each other. Although they were friends, they also hated each other as well. Well... hated each other enough to willingly face each other on the opposite team’s side. Of course, Woohyun didn’t really have a problem with that if it meant that he would be surrounded by gorgeous mean. “Okay, fine. We’ll play.” (TF)
 
“So Young Jae, when are we playing?” (WH) Young Jae thought for a moment. No one had told him when they planned to play, so he wasn’t necessarily sure. Yoona, noticing Young Jae be uncertain, quickly smiled and raised her hands up, showing a certain number of fingers.
 
“We’re going to play in five hours! The boys are going to start practicing in four hours though, because they still have to pick who’s playing!” (YA) Woohyun nodded and looked at everyone else. They all seemed to nod in agreement, so Woohyun turned and nodded once again. “Okay! Great! See you then! Come on Young Jae.” (YA)
 
Yoona turned Young Jae around and began pushing Young Jae away from everyone. Yoona grinned happily before they finally turned the corner. Once they were out of the other team’s sight, she let out a small sigh of relief before Young Jae turned around. “That went better than expected. Let’s go tell the others.” (YA)
 
“O-Okay.” (YJ)
 
“Cheer up! You did well.” (YA) Yoona gave a light pat on Young Jae’s shoulders before turning him around once more and pushing him forward. Young Jae did wonder though; who was going to be picked for the bowling team? What would those not on the team do? It seemed unfair if they just sat around watching the two teams playing against one another, so maybe they could get three lanes instead of two! It seemed like a really good idea, right?
 
Before long, the duo finally made it back to the rest of their group, whom were still in the dining hall. Why? Well, Daehyun and Sooyoung had gone back for more food and were just taking their time at this point. Everyone else had decided to get dessert multiple times before they were finally full. When Young Jae and Yoona showed up, Daehyun instantly perked up. “How did it go?” (DH)
 
“It went well! Even Tiffany agreed to playing.” (YA)
 
“Omo.. That diva agreed to playing with us? Well, that’s a first..” (SY) Sooyoung shrugged before she turned her attention back to her food. As long as Tiffany did not get in her way, she did not care about that girl one bit.
 
Daehyun grinned happily as Young Jae finally sat back down next to him. Quickly, Daehyun wrapped an arm around Young Jae and pulled him in closer, still eating as if nothing was going on. Young Jae turned a bit red, finding his head leaning on Daehyun’s shoulder. “D-Daehyun.. why are you doing this?” (YJ)
 
“Why not?! I missed you!” (DH)
 
“I was only gone for ten minutes..” (YJ)
 
“That doesn’t mean that I didn’t miss you!” (DH) Young Jae sheepishly smiled before nodding. Young Jae was rather happy to hear that Daehyun had missed him, even in that short span of time. Young Jae didn’t really know if he had done the same thing. He had technically gone a week or so without Daehyun, so he did kind of understand what Daehyun meant.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tiffany only shook her head as he leaned back in her lounge chair. They were quite happy that they had been invited, surprised that such a thing happened, but happy nonetheless. Tiffany was definitely going to take full advantage of this and in a way, possibly win Myungsoo’s heart. After all, not all men are gay. There was no possible way that Myungsoo was gay also. But, knowing Woohyun, he most likely wasn’t going to give in that easily either. “You know I’ll snatch Myungsoo up before you even have a chance to.” (TF)
 
“Tch. No one can resist my charms.” (WH)
 
“HAH! What charms?! Young Jae was practically terrified of you and Myungsoo wants nothing to do with you!” (TF) It was technically true. Young Jae had always fled whenever Woohyun showed up, or at least.. that’s what she saw whenever she was around them. As for Myungsoo, he just seemed to hate Woohyun for what he had done to Young Jae months ago. In a way, this just seemed to only aide her chances.
 
“I have charms! I just.. only have eyes for those two. Since one is taken, I am going for the other!” (WH) Sunggyu let out a sigh. He had hoped, though his hopes had been dashed the second Woohyun had gotten beaten up earlier, that Woohyun would be able to split Young Jae and Daehyun up. However, Woohyun HAD to become mister hard pants and try to do indecent things to Young Jae through force. Though now, he was just completely different. It did not matter though. Sunggyu still had ideas running through his head.
 
“Who’s going to bowl?” (DW)
 
“I will bowl, of course. It depends on you males and your abilities, which I doubt that Woohyun has any to begin with.” (TF) Woohyun glared over at Tiffany before looking over at Dongwoo. He knew that Dongwoo was the type to want to partake in any games possible.
 
“It just depends on our skill level.. I guess. Whoever is the best player gets placed in the team. The girls seem to be stuck at five.. or six or whatever number they said, so we have to match theirs. That’s what I got from what that girl said.” (WH) What? He didn’t know who the girl with Young Jae was. He just knew that they were both friends and they were both on the same dance team. It’s not like he was going to bother learning every person’s name.
 
“Okay!” (DW) Dongwoo grinned as he sat back in his seat. He was looking forward to this immensely. He would definitely prove that he could bowl well and be able to help the males win this competition of theirs. Why? Well.. ice cream is totally worth it after all.
 
Jongup soon got up from his seat, attracting attention from everyone else. Dongwoo sat up, looking curiously up at the maknae of the group as the younger male turned to look at everyone. “I’ve got some things to do.” (JU)
 
“Like what?” (WH)
 
“Things. It’s none of your concern.” (JU) Jongup turned and walked off before anyone else could get in a word. They looked at each other with confusion clear on their faces before they shrugged and went back to enjoying the sunlight.
 
Jongup entered his room, quickly walking into the bathroom and opening the medicine cabinet. Taking out a small pill case, he quickly opened it before popping a single pill into his mouth. Running the tap water, he cupped his hands together underneath the stream of water before taking a sip of it. With a sigh, he closed the pill case and placed it back into the medicine cabinet.
 
Jongup turned to look at himself in the mirror, examining himself. He didn’t like what he saw. He didn’t like having to look at himself in the mirror, seeing the person that he didn’t want to staring back at him. In a way... he wished that the mirror would show his true self. Why did he have to act like someone who was cold or didn’t care? In a way.. Young Jae and Daehyun made him feel... like his true self. He wanted to become friends with them. Jongup didn’t necessarily know how to do it, but he had to try somehow.
 
He would show them that he could prove his worth to them....
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
I AM
SO SORRY
But for some reason, I made Jongup want to become closer friends to the two.
Only because of another fanfic that I am currently working on..
AND THAT FANFIC IS INFLUENCING MY THOUGHTS ;;
And as for Yongguk and Himchan..
I don't know why I made Himchan the seasick one ;;
 
So yea..
Sorry for the inconvenience. ;;
 
Ooh and sorry for taking so long to update. xD
I didn't realize that the last time I updated was on the sixth ;;..
So long ago ._.
And I even said I would try to post more often ;; !!!
I am such a liar ._.
 
Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the fanfic/chapters !!
Comments are loved x3
Mostly because it lets me know how I am doing..
Plus, if suggestions are given..
They may actually be put into consideration for the fanfic. x3
So yea... xD ]]