Snitch

Love In The Ice

“Just to let you know, you have to walk me to all my classes,” Nana said to Lizzy as they were leaving the Student Council room.

“Yes President,” Lizzy said.

Once they left the Student Council room Nana gave Lizzy her book bag.

“Carry my bag,” she ordered as she strut down the hallway with Lizzy following behind.

They reached Nana’s first class and Lizzy gave Nana her book bag. Nana walked into the classroom and everyone bowed except for Raina. She walked towards her seat and sat down completely ignoring Raina.

“So Lizzy’s your new slave?” Raina asked her.

“Sorry I don’t talk to commoners,” Nana replied.

Raina rolled her eyes.

“Why are you still sitting beside me?” Nana asked.

“There are no other seats left.”

“Fine, don’t talk to me then,” Nana said.

Raina leaned in close to Nana.

“You do know that the headmaster called down to see me right?” Raina whispered.

Nana tensed a bit.

“So?” she said calmly.

“I told her everything. I told her how you treat us. I told her how you think you’re queen and we’re you’re slaves. If she hears another one of the Student Council members complain you’ll be in trouble,” Raina finished with a smirk.

She sat back in her seat. Nana’s heart was racing. That’s why the headmaster said that this morning, she thought. Nana was angry. She was mad at Raina for being a snitch. But she played it cool as if what Raina and Kahi said didn’t affect her at all.

Lunch rolled around, Nana and Lizzy were walking to the cafeteria. They sat at the Student Council’s table. The other members hadn’t arrived yet.

“Secretary Lizzy,” Nana said.

“Yes President?”

“Go grab me my lunch tray, just go to the cafeteria ladies and ask for my tray and they’ll hand it to you,” Nana explained.

Lizzy got up from her seat and walked over to go get Nana’s lunch tray. As she was walking she was blocked by Raina.

“So you didn’t take my advice?” Raina said glaring at Lizzy.

“Raina unnie…” Lizzy said stunned.

“I thought you wouldn’t be like all the other girls that are under her spell. I guess I was wrong,” she said shaking her head.

“Unnie it’s not like that! President Nana’s not that bad of a person,” Lizzy said defensively.

“Really? What has she done today besides boss you around?” Raina asked.

Lizzy opened but then closed it again.

“That’s what I thought,” Raina scoffed.

She walked off. Lizzy felt bad that she didn’t listen to Raina but it was her choice. She got Nana’s lunch tray and walked back to their table. The other members were sitting there too. Lizzy placed her tray in front of Nana.

“Hi Lizzy,” E-young said and waved.

“Lizzy unnie come sit here,” Kaeun said pointing to the seat beside hers.

“You have to call her Secretary Lizzy and she is to sit beside Seohyun,” Nana said.

E-young and Kaeun nodded their heads and looked down at their food.

“What did Raina want?” Nana asked.

“She was just surprised I took the job, that’s all,” Lizzy quickly said.

Nana narrowed her eyes at Lizzy but didn’t ask any more questions.

Lunch went by quietly as there was little conversation between the girls. Once the school day was over they all went to the Student Council room.

“The headmaster’s coming,” E-young informed them as she entered.

“Why is she coming?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t know, her secretary told me that she was going to come,” E-young answered.

“When is she coming?” Kaeun asked.

“Soon,” E-young said.

They resumed working. There was a knock at the door and E-young opened it.

“Headmaster,” she said and bowed.

Kahi entered the room. All the girls stood up and bowed.

“What brings you here headmaster?” Nana asked.

“I just wanted to see how things were going,” Kahi simply stated.

They continued to work as Kahi was inspecting the room and observing the girls.

“After you girls are done here I want each of you to come by my office, individually and alone,” Kahi said.

“Is there a problem headmaster?” Nana asked.

“No, I just want to talk with each of you. Come down by the youngest, Kaeun you’ll come down first,” Kahi smiled at Kaeun.

“Yes headmaster,” Kaeun said.

“I’ll be leaving now,” Kahi said.

“Goodbye headmaster,” they all said in unison as they bowed.

Kahi left the Student Council room.

I wonder what she wants, Nana thought.


Hey guys :) Thank you for subscribing and commenting <3 This is a short update, I hope you enjoy it ^^ Don't worry the next chapter will be better :)