Punishment

Love In The Ice

“Are you ready to start the day?” Nana asked.

Lizzy nodded.

“Good, then go get me a small double double coffee with foam on the top but no whip cream and make sure it has two sugars and one milk in it,” Nana demanded.

Lizzy looked at her as she tried to remember what Nana had just said.

“Well, get along,” Nana said shooing her away.

Lizzy quickly left the Student Council room and headed towards the cafeteria. Oh god, I don’t think I remember how she wanted her coffee, Lizzy panicked.

“Yes can I help you?” the cafeteria lady said as Lizzy approached her.

“Hi, can I have a small double double coffee with no foam but whip cream and one sugar and no milk please,” Lizzy ordered.

“Is that all for today?”

“Yes,” she said.

“That’ll be $1.50 please,” the cafeteria lady smiled.

Lizzy took out her wallet and paid. She grabbed the coffee and went back to the Student Council room. Please be the right order, she thought as she entered.

“Here’s your coffee President,” she said as she placed it in front of Nana.

Nana didn’t even look up from her papers. I’ll drink the coffee when the others come. I know she got the wrong order. Let’s see if I can embarrass her, Nana thought. It was after 10 minutes the other members of Student Council came in.

“Good morning President Nana,” they said in unison as they bowed.

“Good morning,” Nana replied.

They all sat in their seats and warmly greeted Lizzy.

Nana looked up.

“Lizzy is our new secretary,” Nana informed them.

They all nodded their heads and got to work. Nana finally took a sip of her coffee. She scrunched up her face.

“What’s wrong President? Was the coffee too hot?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m guessing our new secretary doesn’t have a good memory,” Nana said as she glanced at Lizzy.

Uh oh, Lizzy thought as she gulped.

“I specifically said foam but no whip cream and why isn’t it sweet and where is the milk?” Nana questioned her.

“I-I’m so s-sorry President, I forgot what you said,” Lizzy stuttered.

“Forgot what I said? I am not going to take the time to write down how I like my coffee every time for you to remember. A secretary’s job is to memorize what I say as soon as I say it. Got it?” Nana said harshly.

“Yes President,” Lizzy mumbled.

“Go grab me another coffee,” she said.

Lizzy got up and went back to the cafeteria. She’s so demanding, she thought. This time Lizzy remembered what Nana wanted. She happily strode back to the Student Council room with a coffee in her hand until she suddenly bumped into someone. The coffee slipped from her hands. , Lizzy thought. She looked up to see a furious Nana in front of her with coffee all over her school uniform.

“I am so sorry President!” Lizzy exclaimed.

Nana wanted to yell at Lizzy but something held her back.

“Come with me,” Nana said.

They walked all the way to their dorm room. Nana unlocked the door and they went inside.

“President I really didn’t mean to do that,” Lizzy said.

“It’s fine,” Nana forcefully said.

She grabbed another uniform out of her closet. She took off her sweater, ed her vest, and took off her white collared shirt. Lizzy quickly put a hand over her eyes. Why is she changing in front of me? Lizzy asked herself. Nana turned around and saw Lizzy covering her eyes. She smirked at the sight.

“You know it’s okay for you to look,” Nana said.

“Uh…It’s okay,” Lizzy said.

Nana took off her skirt and she was only dressed in her bra and underwear. Lizzy decided to take a peek. She quickly gasped. Her body was perfect. She truly is a goddess, she thought. Nana noticed that Lizzy was peeking.

“Nice view?” she asked.

Lizzy quickly covered her eyes again. Nana laughed. Her laugh is so enchanting, Lizzy thought. Nana noticed that Lizzy’s face was red. Should I a bit? Nana thought. She walked up to Lizzy and removed her hands from her face.

“P-President,” Lizzy stammered.

“We’re not in the Student Council room right now Lizzy,” Nana whispered into her ear.

“W-What are you doing?” Lizzy asked.

“I just want to have some fun,” Nana said innocently.

“Shouldn’t you get dressed?” Lizzy asked desperately wanting to leave.

“As punishment for getting my coffee wrong and spilling it on me, you will have to dress me,” Nana said sitting on her bed.

Lizzy wanted to protest but Nana wasn’t going to budge. She sighed and grabbed Nana’s uniform from her closet. She walked in front of Nana who was innocently sitting there. Lizzy took the white collared shirt and put it over Nana’s head. She moved Nana’s arms into the sleeves. Then she put the vest on her. She was buttoning the vest and sighed deeply when buttoning over Nana’s s. Nana noticed and was trying to hold back her laughter. Lizzy then put the sweater on Nana. She fixed it up and aligned everything nicely. The skirt was the only part left. Well that’s what she thought.

“Actually could you switch my stockings as well,” Nana said putting her leg in the air.

Lizzy walked over to Nana’s closet and found a pair of new stockings. She took off Nana’s stockings. Her legs are so nice and smooth, Lizzy thought. Her face was heating up. Nana bit her lip to keep herself from laughing again. Lizzy placed the new pair of stockings on Nana’s legs and grabbed the skirt. Nana stood up and Lizzy slid it up her legs onto her hips. She zipped up the skirt from the side. There done, Lizzy thought relieved.

“Was that a punishment? Or should I think of another punishment? I think you liked dressing me,” Nana smirked.

“I think that was a punishment President,” Lizzy replied.

“Really? Alright I’ll count it as a punishment even though you liked it,” Nana smiled at Lizzy and opened the door.

They left their room and walked down to the Student Council room.

“Where did you guys go?” E-young asked as Lizzy and Nana entered the room.

“I needed Lizzy’s help with something,” Nana said as she sat down.

“Oh by the way, the headmaster said she wants to see you and Secretary Lizzy immediately,” Seohyun said.

“Did she sound serious?” Nana asked.

All three of them nodded their heads. Nana got up from her seat and Lizzy followed. They walked down to the headmaster’s office in silence. Once they entered the main office the secretary showed them into the headmaster’s office.

“Headmaster,” they said in unison and bowed.

“Sit down,” Kahi said. They both sat down.

“You wanted to see us headmaster?” Nana asked.

“What is this I hear about Raina quitting as secretary?” she asked.

Nana smiled to show that she wasn’t nervous.

“We had our differences. She was fed up and decided to quit. I didn’t stop her though because it was her choice,” Nana explained.

“So you decided to make Lizzy your new secretary?” Kahi questioned.

“Yes but I asked her first and gave her a week to decide if she wanted to or not,” Nana said.

“Lizzy are you fine with being Nana’s secretary?” Kahi asked her.

“Yes headmaster,” Lizzy nodded.

“Okay well congratulations on becoming secretary,” Kahi said and smiled at Lizzy.

“Thank you.”

“You’re both free to go,” she said.

They got up and bowed before exiting. Suddenly Kahi grabbed Nana’s arm and looked her straight in the eyes.

“Take care of my niece. If I hear any complaints there will be consequences,” Kahi warned.

“Y-Yes headmaster,” Nana stuttered.

Kahi let go of Nana’s arm. She bowed once more and left the office.

“What took you so long?” Lizzy asked.

“Nothing,” Nana said still thinking about Kahi’s words.