Approved

Love In The Ice

“Alright, Secretary Lizzy and I have thought of an idea,” Nana announced.

All the Student Council members stopped what they were doing and turned their undivided attention to Nana.

“We want to make a semi-formal dance at the school,” Lizzy said.

All the members turned to each other excitedly.

“We want to call it ‘An Evening of Enchantment’. Do you girls want to have a semi-formal?” Nana asked.

“Yes, I think it will be very fun! We’ve never had a school dance,” E-young said.

“I agree,” Seohyun and Kaeun said in unison.

“Then it’s settled, Lizzy and I will talk to the headmaster,” Nana said smiling at the others.

Lizzy and Nana left the Student Council room and made their way to the headmaster’s office.

“Is the headmaster here?” Nana asked the secretary.

“Yes, she’s in her office. Go ahead,” the secretary replied.

Nana knocked on Kahi’s door.

“Come in,” Kahi said.

Nana and Lizzy walked into Kahi’s office. Kahi looked up from her papers and smiled at the two girls.

“Nana, Lizzy, what can I do for you today?” she asked.

Lizzy and Nana sat down across from Kahi’s desk.

“Actually headmaster, the Student Council has thought of an idea,” Nana mentioned.

“An idea?”

“We want to hold a semi-formal dance at the school,” she continued.

Kahi looked at the two girls.

“This was approved by all Student Council members, right?” she asked sternly.

Both girls nodded.

“Everything for the dance would be looked after by Student Council. We only need your approval to let it happen,” Nana said.

Kahi pursed her lips and looked as though she were contemplating whether or not to let the dance take place.

“We’ve never had a school dance,” Kahi thought aloud, “but it wouldn’t hurt to have one now.”

Nana and Lizzy looked at each other and smiled excitedly.

“The dance should take place after first semester exams, therefore the students can have a little treat before they start the second semester,” Kahi suggested.

“That sounds great. We’ll prepare everything. Thank you headmaster,” Nana said as she stood up and bowed.

“Thank you headmaster,” Lizzy bowed as well before they exited the room.

“Now we have a dance to plan,” Nana said as they walked back to the Student Council room.

“I hope it won’t be too much work,” Lizzy said worriedly.

“I always love a challenge,” Nana smirked.

They walked into the Student Council room.

“What did she say?” Kaeun asked.

“She approved,” Nana said.

“When will we have it?” Seohyun asked.

“After semester one exams are finished,” Nana replied.

“We have to plan the entire dance,” Lizzy mentioned.

“That sounds fun!” E-young and Kaeun said happily.

“Yes, that doesn’t sound too hard,” Seohyun said.

“We should get the basics done because I’m sure during exam period we’ll all be too busy to organize anything,” Nana said looking at the girls.

They all nodded.

“Then let’s get started,” she said.