Apologies

Love In The Ice

The next morning, Nana and Lizzy were silently working in the Student Council room before the other members arrived. Nana’s thoughts were occupied on how she was going to apologize to the girls. Should I apologize to them all at once or individually? she thought. Lizzy noticed Nana’s distant facial expression but she didn’t want to ask what was wrong. Soon after, Seohyun entered the Student Council room. She bowed and sat down.

“Treasurer Seohyun I would like to talk to you, if you wouldn’t mind,” Nana said.

“I don’t mind. What is it, President?” she asked.

Nana glanced at Lizzy and Lizzy knew she needed to leave the room. She bowed and left. Nana turned to face Seohyun.

“I have realized that I have been acting very rude towards you and the other members. I sincerely apologize for everything. I am sorry Seohyun.” Nana looked directly at Seohyun waiting for a response.

Seohyun was dumbfounded. Never in a million years would she have expected Nana to apologize for her actions. Seohyun gently smiled at Nana.

“I forgive you President,” she said.

Nana’s eyes widened. “Really?”

Seohyun nodded.

“Thank you Seohyun. Please call me Nana from now on.” She smiled.

Seohyun smiled and nodded.

Lizzy walked in with Kaeun and E-young trailing behind her. They both bowed. They were about to sit down when Nana said, “Don’t sit. I need to talk to the both of you outside please.”

They both looked at each other nervously and headed outside of the Student Council room. Nana followed them.

“Yes President?” Kaeun spoke up.

Nana crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the two young girls in front of her. They look so scared, Nana thought sadly.

“I’ll make this quick,” she sighed, “I am sorry to the both of you for the way I have treated you. I understand if you want to leave your positions at Student Council. But, please know that I am deeply sorry to you two.”

Kaeun and E-young were surprised. They thought that they were going to get scolded or punished for doing something wrong.

“W-We forgive you President,” E-young finally said.

“Yes P-President, we forgive you,” Kaeun repeated.

“We won’t leave our positions at Student Council,” E-young said.

Kaeun quickly nodded.

Nana smiled at how cute they were.

“Call me Nana unnie,” she said and turned to walk inside.

“Wow…she’s so cool,” E-young sighed.

As Nana was walking down the hallway to head to her first class she was nervous to see Raina. She was the one that definitely needed an apology. The problem was that Nana didn’t know how to apologize to Raina. She didn’t know what to say when she will apologize to her. She said goodbye to Lizzy and walked into her classroom. She took a deep breath and sat in her seat beside Raina. She turned her head to face Raina.

“Raina,” Nana said.

Raina looked up from her phone. “Yes?”

“During lunch meet me at the old tree in the school gardens,” Nana said.

Raina knew which tree Nana was talking about. She simply nodded her head and Nana turned around.

I really hope she’ll accept my apology, Nana thought.


Hey guys! :) Sorry I haven't updated recently. I've been busy with school and I also injured my leg a few days ago so been busy with that as well. I'll try and update as much as I can. I know this is a short update but I'll make the next chapter interesting I promise. Thank you all for subscribing and commenting. Love you all <3 P.S. Happy Birthday to After School's gorgeous and funny model Im Nana <3