Getting to Know You

Love In The Ice

It was the end of the day and Nana was exhausted. She couldn’t wait to go back to her dorm room and relax. She unlocked the door and walked inside. Lizzy was at her desk doing her homework.

“Hi Nana unnie,” she greeted.

“Hi,” Nana replied.

Nana put her bag down and lied on her bed. Lizzy turned around to face Nana.

“Yes?” Nana asked.

“Did you apologize to Raina unnie?” Lizzy asked.

Nana nodded.

“D-Did she forgive you?”

Nana nodded again.

“I’m so glad that you two worked things out,” Lizzy said happily.

“Thank you,” Nana said.

“If Raina wants her job back as secretary she could have it back,” Lizzy said quietly.

“She doesn’t want it back, even if she did I wouldn’t give it back to her,” she said.

“How come?”

“You’re doing a good job as secretary. I should give you a chance shouldn’t I?” Nana asked.

Lizzy slowly nodded.

“I think we should hold a school dance or something,” Lizzy mentioned after a while.

“A dance? But, there are no boys at this school for dates.”

“Well you don’t have to have a date. You could go with your friends or some girls might bring another girl as their date,” Lizzy explained.

“It should be a semi-formal. Everyone can dress up but not too casually and not too extravagantly,” Nana suggested.

“That’s a good idea! We could have a theme for it too,” Lizzy said excitedly.

“It should be something that will get everyone excited.”

“How about we call it ‘An Evening of Enchantment’?” Lizzy suggested.

“That’s a good name. We should write down our ideas,” Nana said.

Lizzy took out her notebook and flipped to a random page. She clicked her pen and began to write down their ideas.

“When should we have it?” Lizzy asked.

“Well, we have to ask the headmaster about that, she has to agree to it too,” Nana said.

“We should tell her tomorrow,” Lizzy said.

“Let’s see what the other members have to say about it first then we’ll tell the headmaster.”

Lizzy nodded in agreement.

“Well I’m going to shower,” Nana said as she went into the bathroom.

While Nana was taking a shower, Lizzy got bored so she started to clean the room a bit. She noticed a notebook on Nana’s nightstand. She was going to put it in the drawer but curiousity got the best of her and she decided to take a peek at what was inside. She opened the cover and there was a drawing on the first page of a garden. It was really pretty and very detailed. She continued to flip through the pages; more and more intricate drawings appeared on each page. I didn’t know Nana could draw, Lizzy thought. There was one drawing that caught Lizzy’s eye. Is this me? Lizzy looked at the drawing in disbelief. It resembled her so much. It was her side-profile. The sound of the shower water stopped and Lizzy quickly put the notebook back down and sat on her bed.

“What are you doing?” Nana asked Lizzy as she came out of the bathroom.

“Huh? Nothing, just sitting,” Lizzy replied.

“Uhuh…”

“Why aren’t you dressed?” Lizzy asked.

Nana was wrapped in a white towel and her hair was dripping wet.

“I don’t like changing in the bathroom, it’s too small,” she said.

“Well, I’ll go take a shower now then,” Lizzy said as she got up to go in the bathroom.

Nana noticed her notebook had been moved a bit. She raised an eyebrow and checked to see if anything was missing. She placed it in her drawer before she began to dress herself.

Lizzy came out of the bathroom in her pajamas and a towel wrapped around her head.

“So Lizzy, if we do get the approval for the dance, who would you go with?” Nana asked.

“Probably with the rest of Student Council,” she answered. “Who are you going to go with?”

“I don’t know. I’ll see,” she said nonchalantly.

“I’m going to sleep now unnie, goodnight,” Lizzy announced.

“Goodnight,” Nana said before she turned off the light.


Hello everyone! Thank you for subscribing & commenting! It really means a lot :) I hope you enjoy this short update ^^ I have recently written a new fanfic, it's called 'The Triangle' here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/554218/the-triangle-afterschool-snsd-supernatural-exo-naliz Thanks guys <3