The Tables Have Turned

Love In The Ice

“Nana-ssi, come inside, take a seat,” Kahi said as Nana entered her office.

Nana sat down.

“You wanted to speak with me headmaster?” she asked as she was fidgeting with the hem of her skirt.

“I have spoken to all of the girls on Student Council,” Kahi informed.

“Yes I know.”

“They all said similar things about you.”

Nana looked down.

“Aren’t you curious as to what they said?” Kahi asked.

Nana slowly nodded.

“Look at me when I’m speaking to you,” Kahi snapped.

Nana quickly put up her head and looked straight at Kahi.

“They told me you were rude, bossy, had to have everything go your way. You punish them when they do something you don’t like. That you have contracts for each of them with rules that they have to follow and most of those rules are revolved around how they treat you. Is this all true?” Kahi said appalled.

Nana was silent she didn’t know what to say.

“Answer me; is what I just said true?” Kahi yelled.

“Y-yes…”

Kahi shook her head in disbelief.

“Why do you treat them that way?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know,” Nana stuttered.

“You don’t know?!”

She shook her head.

“How can you not know why you are treating them that way? There must be some sort of reason.”

Nana was on the verge of tears. She was trying to blink them away but a few tears escaped.

“Nana-ssi, why are you crying?” Kahi asked.

“I-I d-don’t know,” Nana stammered.

“Are you trying to play the victim here?”

“N-No of course not headmaster,” she said quickly.

“Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

“No.”

Nana wiped away her tears.

“I want you to treat these girls like humans starting now, do you hear me? I’ll give you a month. If you don’t change your ways and I hear complaints from the girls then you will no longer be president,” Kahi warned.

“I understand headmaster,” Nana said.

“You are dismissed.”

Nana got up from her seat and bowed.

“By the way,” Kahi added, “you should really thank my niece. She is the only one who didn’t picture you as such a bad person.”

Nana just bowed again and left. She walked out of the school and went into the school’s gardens. She found a bench and sat there. She cried for the first time in years.


Hello :) I know this is a short update but I still hope you like it! ^^ Thank you for subscribing and commenting <3 I start school in a few days so I won't be able to update as much but I'll try to whenever I have time, please be patient with me! For those of you that are starting or have started school again I hope you have a wonderful start to the school year :) Thanks for reading guys!