Massage Me

Love In The Ice

After Lizzy left Kahi’s office she texted Seohyun to go meet the headmaster then she went back to her dorm. When she entered her room she saw Nana sitting at her desk zoned out. Lizzy bowed when she entered the room.

“Oh you’re back,” Nana said snapping out of her daze.

Lizzy nodded.

“What did the headmaster want to speak to you about?” Nana asked.

“She just wanted to know how I was doing at school, that’s all,” Lizzy lied.

“If that’s all she had to discuss then why did she talk to the other girls?” Nana questioned.

Lizzy just shrugged.

“Does the headmaster want to speak with me next?”

“No, she wants to speak with Seohyun,” Lizzy replied.

“Why? I’m younger than Seohyun though it should be me next,” Nana said.

Lizzy shrugged again.

“Tell me what the headmaster said,” Nana ordered.

“I did tell you,” Lizzy said.

“I can tell your lying,” she said narrowing her eyes.

“I’m not.”

Nana walked up to Lizzy and pushed her on top of her bed. She sat on top of her and leaned close.

“Tell me what she said,” Nana whispered in Lizzy’s ear.

“P-President g-get off,” Lizzy struggled.

“I’m not getting off until you tell me what she said,” Nana said while looking straight into Lizzy’s eyes.

Lizzy quickly averted her eyes and was trying to take Nana off of her.

“Fine, I’ll punish you for not telling me what the headmaster told you,” Nana said getting off.

Lizzy sat up. She was nervous.

“Two punishments in one day, you are definitely a troublemaker Park Lizzy,” Nana smirked.

“What’s my punishment?” Lizzy asked nervously.

“Being Student Council’s president is very tiring. My muscles ache so much. Too bad there’s no one that can massage me,” Nana said acting like her back was in pain.

“Y-you want me to massage you?” Lizzy asked.

“A full body massage,” Nana emphasized.

“R-right n-now?” Lizzy stuttered.

Nana nodded.

“I’ll be back,” she said heading to her bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out with a towel wrapped around her. There were a few bottles of oils and creams in her hands. She placed them on her nightstand. She got on her bed and went under her blanket. She took off her towel and placed it underneath her. She lied on her stomach.

“I’m ready,” she said.

Lizzy sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed one of the bottles of oil. She put some in the palm of her hand and rubbed her hands together. She nervously placed her hands on Nana’s shoulders and began to massage them.

“Mmmm…” Nana moaned.

Lizzy felt a blush come to her face from Nana’s moan. Lizzy moved the blanket a bit lower and placed her hands to the middle of Nana’s back and began to rub it.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” Nana said .

Lizzy continued to massage the middle of her back.

“L-Lizzy, could you massage the lower part of my back,” Nana said softly.

Lizzy moved the blanket lower as she put her hands on Nana’s lower back and started to rub it. Her skin is so soft, Lizzy thought. After several minutes of rubbing Nana’s lower back, Nana told Lizzy to massage her legs. Lizzy moved to the end of the bed and pushed the blanket higher, revealing Nana’s long modelesque legs underneath. Lizzy took a deep breath. She rubbed more oil into the palms of her hands and started to massage Nana’s ankles and calves.

“You’re really good at massaging,” Nana complimented.

Lizzy smiled to herself. “Thank you.”

“Could you massage my thighs as well?” Nana asked.

“Okay,” Lizzy replied.

She moved the blanket higher. The blanket was now only covering her . Lizzy massaged Nana’s thighs one at a time. She really liked the feel of Nana’s skin. It was very smooth and soft. After a while Nana told Lizzy to stop. She wrapped the blanket around herself and turned to lie on her back. Lizzy’s breath got caught; she was stunned at how beautiful Nana was. Her gorgeous blonde hair was splayed over the pillow showing off her bare shoulders and her collarbone. Lizzy quickly averted her eyes and exhaled. Nana noticed, being the flirtatious person she was she sat up and leaned closer to Lizzy.

“Lizzy look at me,” Nana said softly.

Lizzy reluctantly turned to face Nana. She felt her heart beat faster. Nana’s eyes were twinkling. The blanket was still covering her body. She looks so beautiful, Lizzy thought.

“Thank you for massaging me. I know it was a punishment but it felt really nice like you actually wanted to do it,” Nana said genuinely.

“You’re welcome. If you ever need a massage I’ll do it again…” Lizzy said embarrassed.

Nana laughed and nodded.

Lizzy got up from Nana’s bed and turned her back on her.

Nana got up and wrapped the towel around herself.

“I’m going to go take a bath,” Nana said as she was about to enter the bathroom, “by the way, you can use my bathroom if you want, just don’t mess it up.”

She went in the bathroom and the faucets.

Nana isn’t that bad of a person, Lizzy thought.