The Goddess

Love In The Ice

Im Nana was dubbed as ‘The Goddess’ of Hansung High School, an all-girls private school in Seoul, South Korea. She was beautiful. She had long silky blonde hair, a sharp angular jaw line, full lips that showed her white teeth when she smiled, her eyes were foxlike and piercing yet mesmerizing all at once, she was tall, her legs went on for miles, her body figure was one that every girl envied. She was truly one of the most gorgeous girls at Hansung High School. She was the envy of most girls. She was loved by the students of her school as well as the teachers.

She was in her last year of high school and was elected as president of Hansung High School. She was a role model to many of the younger girls. She did good deeds except she wouldn’t make them noticeable, that wasn’t her nature. She liked to do kind things for people secretly. She was feared by many students for her piercing gaze and icy appearance. She didn’t have any close friends. Everyone was too afraid to get too close to her.

Of course, along with fame come rumors. It was said that Im Nana had fallen from the sky as an infant that she was immortal, either an angel or a goddess that was sent from the heavens down to earth. Apparently she had been raised by other gods and goddesses and travelled to other worlds and universes quite often. She was rumored to have eternal beauty and was equivalent to the goddess Aphrodite and the Ancient Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. She was well respected and acknowledged. Her opinion meant everything.

But, deep inside, The Goddess was lonely. Yes, she always had many people around her, she wasn’t alone but she felt lonely. She didn’t have any friends for everyone feared her, thus, causing her to feel very lonely in her sea of admirers.


Hello everyone! So I decided to write a new fanfic because an idea just popped into my head and I have writer's block for my other 2 fanfictions that's why I haven't updated them recently, sorry about that :( I'll get to them as soon as I get an idea of what to write for the new chapters :) Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this fanfiction :)