[Chapter Nine] Fall In Love??

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER NINE –  Fall In Love??

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

After that awkward night, tomorrow is better eventhough still a little awkward. We kept quiet all the time and spent the most time in our each other room, preparing for the test tomorrow. I still studying when my cellphone suddenly rang. I got up and took my walking stick, then went to my cellphone. I gulped when saw the caller.

“Yes?”

“Jason, is that you?”The familiar voice welcomed me, as I gulped again. “Yes, it’s me. Why?” I asked, tried to be as normal as I could. “Are you okay? Sorry for not calling you yesterday; I’m a bit busy with my new apartment. You know that the moving always be a hard job.”

We both laughed. “It’s okay. And I’m fine, Suzy. If you busy, you can do your job first.” She sighed. “Okay. Can we meet two days later? In my new apartment? I will email you my address.” She spoke, as I nodded. “Alright. See you there.”

I ended the talks as I sighed and went back to my seat. She’s still the same Suzy I used to know, but why did she meet Jiyoung-hyung and said that to him at that time?

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Jieun-ah, can you take this to Woo’s room, please?” Jiyoung-oppa knocked the door, as I opened it and pouted. “Why should be me? I am studying, oppa.” I said, as wanted to close the door again. “Please! That’s a present from our parents for him, but eomma said that you’re the one who have to give it to him.”

I widened my eyes, as looked at the mysterious box on Jiyoung-oppa’s hand. “What is that, oppa?” I asked, as he shook his head desperately. “I want to know, but eomma said that I can’t open it, so please go to his room, open it with him, and tell me what it is, okay?”

I nodded and took that box then wanted to knock the door, but some voices disturb my action. He’s calling someone? Who is that? I decided to eavesdropping, could hear that he’s speaking in English. Is the caller Suzy? I kept hearing until he said ‘Suzy’. I didn’t know what he said, but I’m sure that he said ‘Suzy’. Sigh. So it’s her again.

After convinced that they already finished their conversation, I came in and could see him sat on the chair. He turned to see me and smiled as he took his walking stick and sat on the bed. “Eomma gives this for you.” I said, gave him that present. He frowned. “Really?! Mrs. Lee? What is this?” He asked. “No idea. You better open this now.” I answered, as he nodded and slowly opened it.

“A pair of necklaces?!” We said in unison, as stared each other. “Eomma wants us to wear this?!” I asked, shocked. He took a pair of necklace and gave me a sign to turn around. “What do you want to do?” I asked, didn’t understand. “Of course, help you to wear your necklace.”

Dug!    Dug!    Dug!

My heart suddenly beated faster, as wanted to get out from my body. My cheeks blushed and I couldn’t describe my own situation. Then I took his necklace and wanted to help him wear it too, but my hand shaked too much that need a long time to put on the necklace. “Aigoo! Why do you take so long to just do that?” He asked, helped me put on his necklace. Our hand touched and it made me couldn’t even feel my own heartbeat.

“Umm, sorry.”

He said, as I nodded and got up. “I have to study.” I spoke, went out from the room. Jiyoung-oppa was standing in front of the door. “What’s the present?” He asked, as I just could shook my head and smiled, then went to my room, couldn’t control my own body, and left Jiyoung-oppa with a frown on his face.

“What happen with me?!” I mumbled, slapped my own face for a few times. This is like a dejavu for me.

I’ve ever felt the exact way, but it happened on six years ago; when I met Taeyang-oppa. He’s a bestfriend of Jiyoung-oppa and I fell in love with him, even in the first time we met. I still could feel that beautiful memory until I have to study in France and so did him in New Zealand. Ahh, that memory made me crying again. Jiyoung-oppa said that Taeyang-oppa continued his lecture in there, so maybe we never met again.

I opened the picture on my cellphone, a special folder named TaeJi. Yes, TaeJi is our names: Taeyang and Jieun. When seeing the pictures, I laughed hard as the same with my tears which fell hard. “I miss you so much, Taeyang-oppa.” I mumbled, hugged my phone. Not long after that, I overslept when still hugging my phone.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I opened my eyes and rubbed it before went to the living room. “Good morning, Wooyoung-ah!” Jiyoung-hyung greeted, as I replied him the same. “Please help me to wake Jieun up. Today is your both test, right?” He said, as I nodded and entered Jieun’s room. And right, she still slept peacefully. Chuckled, I sat beside her and wanted to wake her up, but I saw something strange. Her eyes is swollen? What happen with her? I wanted to see it clearer, but she turned around while still sleeping, dropped her cellphone.

Panicked, I caught her cellphone and opened it to checked whether it’s damaged or not. Luckily, it’s not damaged, but something was caught my eyes. Her cellphone’s wallpaper is a boy? Who is him? I knew well that he’s not Jiyoung-hyung or Mr. Lee, so who is him? But, ahh, you can’t disturb her privacy, Jang Wooyoung!

I decided to put it on the table and woke her up. “Jieun-ssi? Jieun-ssi?! Wake up!!!” I yelled, as she slowly opened her eyes. “Umm? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” She shouted and kicked me to the floor, as I groaned in pain. “Yahh! Wae?! I just want to wake you up!” I asked, pouted. She stopped and rubbed her back hair.  “Re-really? Ahh, I have to take a bath first!” She directly went to bathroom, made me only could shook my head.

“What a strange girl!” I mumbled, as secretly chuckled.