[Chapter Twenty Two] Complicated

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO – Complicated

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I entered the house, could see that Jiyoung-hyung is sitting on the sofa, watching his television again. He looked at me and smiled. “C’mon, Woo! This is your favorite football team, right?” I nodded and sat down beside him, but something disturbing me, as I couldn’t concentrate on the match anymore. But what is it?

“Ahh, I almost forget, but where is Jieun? Didn't she go with you?” Jiyoung-hyung eyed me, as I nodded.

“When we were eating, she said to me that she has to go somewhere.” I explained, as Jiyoung-hyung smiled. “She must have an appointment with her high-school’s friends. Don’t worry.” He said and continued to watch the football, until I could see Jieun entered the house. Her expression looked blank, and she seems pale. I went to her and frowned. “What happen, Jieun? You look pale. Are you sick?”

She shook her head weakly and then entered the room. I wanted to come in too, but she held me. “I want to be alone, Woo. Please.”

Her expression made me more curious. Where did she go? Impossible that she met her high-school’s friends and went home with that kind of expression, right? She must be hiding something from me. When I am in front of the door, I could hear something that makes me more worry. She’s crying! But why? It’s very annoying if I didn’t know what problem she is getting of.

I took the handphone from my jeans pocket and called someone. Then I excused Jiyoung-hyung before went to the café I often visited. I could see the man that is waving at me cheerfully. I replied his wave and sat down in front of him. “How are you, Woo!” He said, patted my shoulder.

“Not too good, hyung.” I answered, made him worried. “What happen?” He asked, eyed me carefully. “Jieun is hiding something for me. She went to unknown place this afternoon, and then went she came back, she looks pale and sad. I heard her sobbing sound too.”

Youngbae-hyung raised his eyebrows. “Jieun? She’s not the type of girl that’s hiding something from somebody. You have to ask Jiyoung about this. I’m sure that Jieun will tell her problem to him.”

I nodded and smiled. “Thanks, hyung. You know much about her.”

He laughed, “Of course I do. I used to went to her house everyday just to play with Jiyoung, and Jieun always stayed near him, so we played together, eventhough sometimes I and Jiyoung felt uncomfortable to play with a little girl. She always forced us to play the dolls!” I laughed, eventhough the half of my brain still couldn’t laugh completely.

 

(Jiyoung’s POV)

 

After Wooyoung excused himself to met Taeyang, I went to Jieun’s room and knocked it softly. “Just come in.” She said, as I went to her room. Jieun is sitting on the chair toward the window. Her face looked swollen, as I moved closer to her. “What happen, Jieunnie?”

She turned and eyed me, then cried hard on my embrace. “Oppa… Help me, please.”

“But, what happen?”

She released my embrace and looked back to the blue sky through the window. “Suzy… She asked me to meet her this afternoon.” I widened my eyes, as all the memories filled my entire head. “What did she say to you, Jieun?”

“Suzy asked me to stay away from Wooyoung. She said if I don’t do it, she will hurt our family and Woo. I’m confuse, oppa. It’s more complicated that I thought.” Jieun exhaled a long breath, stared the floor and cried again. I am too shock to even react. I wanted to comfort her, but I myself still couldn’t calm down.

“Her family is confederated with Yakuza, and I don’t know how to do, oppa. What can I do?” She continued, made me more surprise that I already am. “Ya-yakuza?! But Wooyoung said that he had solved Suzy’s problem.” I said, as Jieun nodded. “Yes, he had. But Suzy can’t accept it. And I can’t tell him about this either. Suzy forbid me.”

I took a deep breath, then ruffled her hair. “You have to take your own choice, Jieun. Leave him, or stay with him. After you chose it, don’t ever feel regret, because it’s all your own choice.”

Jieun nodded, tried to smile. “Thanks, oppa.” She uttered, as I smiled and patted her shoulder. “Now, you have to clean your swollen eyes. Wooyoung will suspicious if you keep sad like this.” She nodded, as I got out from the room. When I just want to sit down, Wooyoung came to the room and walked toward me.

“Hyung, there’s something I wanna ask you.” He said, looked so hurriedly. “What is it?” I asked, tried to look as normal as possible. “Do you know what happen about Jieun?”

His gaze is very sharp and deep, made me more difficult to act. “Me? Of course, no!” I suddenly said, then the television and sat down, but he sat beside me and still looked at me with his deep stare. “Hyung! Please, I beg you. I want to know what happen to Jieun. Does this have anything to do with me?”

I gulped, still watching the television. “I don’t know anything. Really.”

“Hyung! Don’t lie to me.” He said, held my hands. I took a deep breath and eyed him. “Please don’t ask anything anymore.”

“But why?”

I patted his shoulder. “Just do as my wish. If Jieun doesn’t want to tell this to you, it means she has her own privacy, so please respect it.” He nodded, eventhough still pouted. “Ohh, and Wooyoungie! Today, let’s sleep together! There’s some football match tonight!” I suggested, as he nodded again.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

I lied down on the bed, still confused about my choice. Jiyoung-oppa is right. I have to choose it, but it’s more difficult that I could ever imagine. I don’t want to lose him, but I don’t want to make my family and him suffered too. Which way I have to choose?

“Jieun-ah.”

I could hear Wooyoung’s voice from the door, made me got up and walked closer to the door.

“I don’t know what is happening right now, but please settle your problem wisely.” He said, as the tears started to fall down again. I sat down in front of the door, hugged my knees and crying hard. His voice and all his words made me more difficult to choose. Jang Wooyoung, if you are me, which way will you choose?

My phone rang with a sudden, as I opened it and saw the caller. When I saw it, I almost dropped my own handphone. “He-hello, Suzy?”

“Lee Jieun, I forget to say this, but you have three days to speak to him that you want to divorce with him and to divorce with him. I don’t have to say what happen if you don’t obey my orders, right? Good bye, pal!” I turned off our conversation without saying any word. My throat seem dying.

A week? I have to divorce with him in a week? But I’m just married with him for two weeks. How can I ask him to divorce that fast? This seems more complicated than I thought. Wooyoung-ah, what will gonna be happen to us?