[Chapter Three] The Other Side Of Him

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER THREE – The Other Side Of Him

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I opened my eyes and rubbed it slowly, still tired of the travel yesterday. My legs didn’t too hurt anymore, eventhough it's still hurt. “Wooyoung-ah?” The familiar sound called my name, made me stood up and opened the door. “Ji-hyung?” I smiled friendly when saw Jiyoung-hyung was standing in front of me. “Let’s have a breakfast.” He said, replied my smile.

“Ahh, thanks hyung; but usually in Italy, I don’t have breakfast.”

I smiled, refused him softly.

“At least, you have to eat something, Wooyoung-ah. Next week will be your wedding, and you have to keep your health.” Jiyoung-hyung spoke, made me almost chocked. “O—kay.” I answered, went to the dining room. Jieun is in there, sitting on one of the chair. I sat in front of her and smiling, as if the yesterday’s accident never happened. She just stared sharply at me for the reply.

“Do you have a plan today?”

Jiyoung-hyung asked both of us. “I’ll register myself at Seoul National University this morning.” I managed to speak, drank my milk. “Wow! That’s a good university, anyway. I don’t think that Jieunnie can attend that university.” I could see perfectly that Jieun glanced at his oppa. “Who said that I can’t do that?! I’ll prove to you all that I can attend that university.” She said, made me smiled at how plain she is.

“Then, let’s register together.” I spoke to her, smirked at her. “Nice idea! It’ll very good if you both can attend the same university.” Jiyoung-hyung said, looked happy.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Oh God, what was I thinking that time? Why did I have to said that I can attend that university? Even my middle school’s final exam score is in the average to below. That’s no way I can attend that book-worms’ university.” I mumbled, as walked back and forth in my room. “Jieun-ah! Let’s go!” I could hear that annoying guy’s voice, and suddenly the nerve in my body contracted.

“I’m coming!” I answered, as palmed my both hand and walked confidently to his car.

“Okay, the exam will start on three days later so prepare yourselves.” I widened my eyes and glanced at Wooyoung. “Three days? Exam?” I mumbled, but I thought that he could hear if perfectly. “Yes, Lee Jieun-ssi. Seoul National University isn’t the usual university, so we have to have an exam to confirm that we’re worthy to be in that university.”

He explained as I glanced at him once again. “I know it, Mr. Smarty! It’s just—too sudden.” I answered, looked down. Good, Lee Jieun; how can you enter that university and prove it to that annoying guy that I’m worthy to be in that university? I spoke to myself, once again regretted with what I said this morning.

“Ok, let’s go home now!” He said, pulled me back to his car. “Wa-wait! We go home now? It’s not cool, you know.” I said, wanted to go to somewhere else. “Where do you want to go, huh?” He asked, annoyed. “Just leave me in the mall over there.” I spoke, pointed the mall which didn’t too far from this university.

“Don’t you want to get ready for the university’s exam test?” He asked, made me want to punched him. “Arggghh! Okay, I’ll go home.” I answered, then entered his car while frowning.

“So, how about the university?”

When we came to the house, Jiyoung-oppa was sitting in the living room, watching his favorite’s channel. “We have to do the test on three days later.” Wooyoung answered, smiled and sat beside Jiyoung-oppa. Hey! That’s my place! And that’s my oppa!

“Jiyoung-oppa ask me, dumb; not you!” I yelled at him, couldn’t take it anymore. “Lee Jieun! Your words are too rude. Now, you have to apologize to him!” Jiyoung-oppa yelled back, made me looked at him with unbelievable-stare. That’s the first time of my life being yelled by Jiyoung-oppa; and the only reason is that annoying guy! I glanced at Wooyoung and gave him the sharpest-stare of mine.

“Did you see, Mr. Destroyer? You take everything from me! Since yesterday, you stole my parents’ attention, my happiness, my life, and now, you make my dearest oppa yelled at me?! You’re just the obstacle in my life! I hate you!!!” I yelled at him, released all the anger I felt to him. He looked at me lowly, slowly took a steps back.

“So-sorry.” Wooyoung whispered, but I could hear it perfectly. Then he ran to the door, went out from the house. I could see Jiyoung-oppa looked at me sharply. “Jieun-ah, are you satisfied? I—don’t know what to say to you, but I’m. . . dissapointed.”

Then he got out from the house, left me alone. I sighed and sat in the sofa. The guitiness slowly but sure filled my entire heart. Thinking about what I said to him just now, made me realize that my words indeed too rude. Lee Jieun, you’re really cruel, do you know?! Now, ottokhae? (What can I do?)

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Did you see, Mr. Destroyer? You take everything from me! Since yesterday, you stole my parents’ attention, my happiness, my life, and now, you make my dearest oppa yelled at me?! You’re just the obstacle in my life! I hate you!!!” She yelled at me, made me shocked.

I knew very much that she hates me, but didn’t know why, heard it from herself made me hurt. My heart start aching and I couldn’t think properly. I got out from the house, ran as far as I could. What happened to me? I used to believe that everything have a reason, but I don’t think this has a reason. Think positive, Jang Wooyoung! Maybe, you never heard someone hates you before. Yes, maybe it’s right!

Then I stood in the riverside, tried to reduce my hurtness heart.

“Wooyoung-ah!” Jiyoung-hyung was running toward me. “Are you okay? For the name of my dongsaeng, please apologize her.” He said, while my hair. I showed him a smile. “Don’t worry, hyung.  I’m okay. It’s just—I never heard someone hate me, so I felt hurt.”

He my hair again, then stood beside me. “Usually, Jieun isn’t that type of girl. She’s a soft girl. I don’t know why she could become like this.”

“Maybe, she’s too hating me.” I answered, but my words made me felt hurt once more. Is she really hate me that much? That question filled my brain, made me couldn’t help but felt sicker. “Wooyoung-ah! Are you really okay?” Jiyoung-hyung asked, touched my forehead. “You’re a bit fever! We have to go home now.”

I touched my forehead, and right, I’m a bit fever. So I felt hurt because of the fever, not because of her words? Thanks God!

Jiyoung-hyung held my hand as we entered the house. I still could see Jieun who was sitting in the sofa. She glanced at me when I and Jiyoung-hyung came. But her sharp-stare changed into. . . a soft-stare? I don’t know either. “Wooyoung-ah, just go back to your room and lay down, okay? I’ll find the medicine for you.” Jiyoung-hyung said, as I nodded and went back to my room.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

I’m still sitting in the sofa, thinking about everything. Now I realized that my words were too rude, and I made he hurted because of my words. Lee Jieun, you have to apologize to him!

Then the door was opened, and I could see Jiyoung-oppa and him entered the house. He stared at me and our gaze met. He seemed pale. And it made me more worry. “Wooyoung-ah, just go back to your room and lay down, okay? I’ll find the medicine for you.” Jiyoung-oppa’s words made me shocked. I could see him started to go to his room as I approached Jiyoung-oppa.

“What happen to him, oppa?” I asked, felt guilty. Is he sick? And is it because of me? Jiyoung-oppa turned his head to see me. “Yes, he’s a bit fever. You have to apologize to him, okay? Lee Jieun whose I saw this morning wasn’t Lee Jieun I used to know, so please be the real Lee Jieun.” Jiyoung-oppa said, as I nodded and hugged him tightly.

“And, I still love you so much, Jieunnie. And it’s also the same with eomma (mom) and appa (dad), so please don’t think that Wooyoung steal our attention from you.” He continued as I nodded and gave him a hug once again.

I took the medicine from Jiyoung-oppa’s hand and walked to his room. I knocked three times before opened his room. I could see that he was sleeping. I approached him and put his medicine on the desk, then wanted to wake him up. But I stopped when saw that his sleep is so comfy and peaceful, so I chose to not wake him up.

Without I could realize, my hand moved to his hair. Smiled at how adorable he is when he’s sleeping. This made me realize that I always saw his bad side, and didn’t want to know his other side. And turned up that his other side is very good. How stupid are you, Lee Jieun!