[Chapter Eleven] Love Revenge

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN – Love Revenge

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

Still smiling at my ‘BearEun’, I could hear my cellphone rang. I widened my eyes as I saw the message. It’s from Suzy!

From : Suzy Bae

Don’t forget to come, okay? I’ll wait in a few minutes… ^^

Hurriedly, I went out from the room and could see Jiyoung-hyung that's watching his movies. “Hello, Woo! Want to watch the television together?” He asked, as I shook my head. “Sorry, hyung. I have to go to friend’s house. Bye.” I waved at him, as he sighed. “Is she Suzy?” I stared at Jiyoung-oppa and slowly nodded.

“It’s okay. I can’t forbid you, right? I just hope that you both can finish your problem before the wedding which happen on two days later.” He said seriously as I nodded. “I will, hyung. Don’t worry.”

“Good, then. I believe you, Woo.” He spoke, patted my shoulder and smiled. I smiled back at him before went to Suzy’s apartment. Okay, Woo! Now you have to say to Suzy to forget you. I took a deep breath, before opened her apartment. She saw me and smiled, hugged me. “Suji-ah, I know if we often do this in Italy, but it’s not good to do it in Asia, you know.”

She nodded, released her hug and told me to sit. “How about your legs?” She asked, as I smiled to her. “It gets better everyday. No need to worry.”

“Good, then. You know… about the accident four days ago—” She started to speak, as I remembered what she said to me that night. “—It’s true, Jason. I love you, so much.” She continued, made me widened my eyes. “But—Suzy,” I choked, but she interrupted me. “Please don’t say it, Jason,”

“Suzy, listen to me,” I held her hands, tried to stare at her. “Please don’t say it, Jason. Please, I beg you,” She closed her ears, but I managed to held her hands again. “Please, listen to me, Bae Suji!” I shouted at her, made she stayed silent. “It’s maybe hard for you, but two days later I will marry someone. I’m sorry, Suzy. If you say it to me earlier, maybe I’ll accept you with all my heart. But, it’s different now.”

The tears started to fall down into her cheeks, as I wiped it softly. “Please understand me, Suzy. We still can be a bestfriend.”

“But you don’t love her, right?” I released her hands and froze in my place as I heard her words. “You want to marry her because of the arranged marriage that your parents asked you to do, and they said that they’ll take your car, money, and everything you have if you don’t do it. Am I right?” She stared at me, smirked.

I wanted to say something, but my throat didn’t let me say it. I froze and stayed silent. I myself still confused about it. Do I love Jieun? Don’t I? That question filled my entire brain, and it really didn’t help at all. “Jason, I know that you’re still loving me, right?” She continued, made me stiffened.

“It’s not important, Suzy. The reality is now I’ll marry her in less than two days, so I will love her. I have to love her” Finally I managed to speak, made her turned to silent. “Jason—”

“Please, Suzy. I beg you. Forget that day—and forget your love, because I’ll do the same. We still can be a bestfriend like usual. Okay?” I continued, stared deeply at her. “But, I can’t, Jang Wooyoung! You’re my first love, and will always be that way. Let’s go back to Italy! I will set everything.” She started to get her clothes, but I held her hands again.

“Suzy, please! Don’t do anything stupid! Suzy I used to know it’s not like this. Suzy I used to know is the cool and simple Suzy, and please still be that way.” She hugged me and cried hard, as I hugged her back.

After a few minutes, she released my embrace, looked at me deeply. “I’m sorry for everything, Woo. We still can be friend, right?” I nodded and smiled, ruffled her hair. “Of course, Bae Suji! Of course! Thanks to be the old Suzy I used to know.” She smiled. “Maybe, forgetting my love will be a hard decision, but I’ll try it. I promise.” She whispered, as I nodded and hugged her again.

“I’ll go first, Suzy. I will contact you later, and please come to my wedding if you want to come. I’ll email you later.” Suzy nodded. “Thanks, Jason.”

 

(Suzy’s POV)

 

After he went out from my apartment, a smirk appeared on my face. “Forgetting my love? What a perfect lie, Bae Suji.” I laughed as took Jieun’s photo from my bag. “Lee Jieun! I swear that I’ll make your life completely messy and mellow as what you did to me!”

Then I took Wooyoung’s photo from my pocket. “And you, Jang Wooyoung! If I can’t have you, that you have to dissapear from this world, forever!”

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Where’s Woo, Ji-oppa?”

I went to the living room, pouted. “He’s going to his friend’s house.” He spoke, as I frowned. “Is she Suzy?” I asked, as he slowly nodded. “Don’t worry, Jieun. He will finish everything with her today.”

“Who said that I worry?” I said, made he chuckled. “Ohh, and eomma said that this afternoon you both have to fit the wedding dress.” He continued, made me almost choked. “Wedding dress?!”