[Chapter Seven] The Evil Threat

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER SEVEN – The Evil Threat

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

The bright light of sun welcomed me, as I opened my eyes and rubbed it before turned to the left. Just to see a girl whose sleeping sweetly beside me, made me widened my eyes. From this distance, she looked very sweet and cute with her sleeping position. I wanted to move, but accidentaly she woke up. “Ahh, I’m sorry. I think I’m overslept yesterday.” She said, as I shook my head. “It’s okay. I’m the one who told you to lie down, right?”

“How about your condition?” She asked, looked at me. “I’m okay.” I answered, then made a strong expression. She chuckled and punched my legs. “Ouchhh!” I groaned, rubbing my legs. “So you’re okay, huh?” She mumbled, as we both laughed. “Where’s Jiyoung-hyung by the way?” I continued, started to look around.

“You right! Where is him?” She took her cellphone and dialed Jiyoung-hyung’s number. “Hello, oppa? Where are you?” She asked, pouted cutely, and it made me giggled. “He said that he overslept in the house yesterday.” She said to me with her cute face, as I giggled again. “What is it?” She asked, as I shook my head. “Tell me. What is it?” She asked, as I shook my head once again. She pouted and went closer to me. “Don’t make me so curious.” She spoke, as I chuckled and kept shooking my head.

“Yahh!” She said, wanted to punch me, but she stumbled and fell into me instead. Her head fell into my chest, as I felt my heart is beating faster than usual. Her legs touched my legs, but I didn’t feel any pain. The heartbeat made me forget everything, and seeing her face so close to mine, made me couldn’t think properly. And luckily she looked like that feel the same way with me.

She woke up awkwardly and rubbed her back hair. I got up too and smiled awkwardly to her. “Ummm, I’ll search for cabbage first.” She spoke, as went out from the room. I looked at her weirdly then laughed at how plain she is. What did she say? Cabbage? Why on earth does she search for a cabbage?

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

When I wanted to punch him jokingly, I stumbled and fell into his body. It seems that the world stopped rotating for a while. I couldn’t do anything. My body seemed freeze and all I could hear is my own heartbeat. What happen with me? Do I—? Ahh! Forget that, Lee Jieun!

I woke up, just to see him smiled awkwardly to me. Oh God, just kill me now! I rubbed my back hair, thought about something that could make me stay away from him for a while. “Ummm, I’ll search for cabbage first.” I spoke, then went out from the room as fast as I could. After running, suddenly I stopped and froze. What did I say to him?! I want to search a cabbage??!! What kind of words is that? Good, Lee Jieun! You are very obvious to him!

“Jieun-ah, why do you here?” I almost yelled in shock when Jiyoung-oppa patted my shoulder from the back. “Ummm, nothing. And oppa, how could you oversleep?” I spoke, changed the subject. “I’m sorry. Okay, let’s go to Wooyoung’s room.” He said, pulled me. “His room?! Again??!!” I mumbled, gulped to remember how awkward our situation back then. “Good morning! And this is your clothes. Doctor said that you can go home today, so prepare yourselves.” Jiyoung-oppa said, smiled to him.

“Really, hyung?! I can go home today?! Yes!!!” Wooyoung smiled widely, seemed very happy. “But you still have to use the stick. Remember about your legs?” He nodded and once again smiled. He tossed Jiyoung-oppa’s hand then moved to mine, but when he realized it, he dropped his hand and stared the floor shyly. It made me couldn’t see his eyes again as I blushed madly.

“Umm, can you go out for a while, Jieun-ssi? I want to change my clothes.” Wooyoung asked, as I blinked a few times. Then he showed his clothes, made me understood and went out from the room, again and again felt embarrass.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Who is the girl from yesterday, Woo?” Jiyoung-hyung suddenly asked, made me raised my eyebrows. “Suzy? She is my bestfriend, hyung.” I answered, gulped. “Do you really say the truth?” He asked, as I turned to him. “Really, hyung. She’s my bestfriend, and will always be that way.” I answered, more sure than before.

Instead of believing me, he took a deep breath and stared at me sharply. “Since the first time I met you, I believe you so much, Wooyoung-ah. Even when Jieun said to me that you’re the bad guy, I still don’t believe her words. Because I know that you’re a sincere and good boy; and it’s not only for me, but for my dearest Jieun. So please, just tell honestly to me and don’t make me change my mind about you.”

I frowned and looked at Jiyoung-hyung perfectly. “I tell you honestly, hyung. But she’s really my bestfriend. Just my bestfriend. Did Suzy tell you something?” He turned to me, and nodded. Made me widened my eyes.

 

(Jiyoung’s POV)

Flashback (Last Night) :

 

I went out from Wooyoung’s room and walked to my car, but someone interrupted me. “Can we talk for a while?” The girl in Wooyoung’s room before said, as I nodded and went to the hospital’s café. We ordered a cup of coffee and stared each other. “My name is Suzy, but you can call me Bae Suji.” She said, gave me her hand. “Then, I’m Jiyoung, Wooyoung’s future brother in-law.” I replied, as she widened her eyes.

“W-what?!”

“He never told you before? What’s your relationship with him by the way?” I asked, as she stiffened her face. “No. He never told me before. And I’ll never believe it until I hear it myself from his mouth. He’s my boyfriend, and he will never leave me alone.”

I widened my eyes. “Y-your boyfriend? Don’t lie, miss.” I spoke, didn’t believe what I heard. She smirked. “Ne, I’m his girlfriend and he’s my boyfriend. So please tell to your sister to stay away from him, or else I will never let both of them happy.” She said, as got up and went from my sight.

 

Flashback End