[Chapter Thirty] A Big Disaster

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER THIRTY – A Big Disaster

 

(Author’s POV)

 

After that meeting, they decided to stay together and raised their children as a happy family. They would fight together, and promised to not hiding anything again from each other. Wooyoung worked as a CEO, while Jieun is being his secretary. Of course, the company didn’t know if Jieun is his wife, and so did the opposite.

Jiyoung and Sandara offered themselves for being the twins’ keeper, because they said that they want to have a practice for their future children. Everything went good, of course except the fact that Suzy still want to have a revenge to them—and maybe their children someday.

“Miss Lee, please take the documents to my room now.” Wooyoung said from the intercom, as he chuckled at how polite he is to his own wife. A few minute later, Jieun knocked the door and then opened it. “These are the documents, sir. And don’t forget that you will have a meeting with the new head of investor after lunch.”

“So, do you want to have a lunch with me before we went to the meeting’s room, Miss Lee?” Wooyoung asked, . “It depends, sir.”

“Depends on what?” He asked again, raised his eyebrows. “If you increase my salary, I will be pleasure to have a lunch with you.” She answered, winked at him as they both laughed. “Ahh, forget it. Just pretend as I never ask you then.” He said, back to his work and made Jieun pouted. “I’m just kidding, sir. You’re such a stingy person.”

They laughed again.

“Then, I will be waiting in the usual restaurant. Don’t be late, okay?” Woo spoke, as Jieun nodded and went out from the room. Secretly they met in the restaurant and sat there happily. “What do you want to eat, Miss Lee?” Woo asked, as Jieun smacked him. “Stop saying that formal words in here, Woo. Outside the building, I’m not your secretary anymore.” Jieun said, as Wooyoung chuckled. “Alright, ma’am!”

“Good boy!” Jieun uttered, as they both laughed again.

“How if we call the children first?” Woo asked, took the phone and dealed Eunyoung’s phone (that Woo and Jieun gave to her to anticipate them from the danger situation). “Hello?” Eunyoung said, felt confuse with her father’s sudden call. “Hello? Eunyoungie, what are you doing now?” They both asked in unison.

“Playing with Wooji,” She answered, as they both giggled. “Do both of you have a lunch yet?” Jieun asked, worried about their condition. “Yes, eomma. Uncle Jiyoung and auntie Dara fed us a few minutes ago.” Wooji suddenly answered, as Wooyoung and Jieun felt relieve. “Be good children, okay?”

“Okay, eomma; appa!” They answered in unison, made Woo and Jieun couldn’t help but laugh again. “Bye, kids!” Wooyoung said, as he hung up the phone, then started to eat together. “Do you feel nervous to have a meeting with a new investor, Woo?” Jieun suddenly asked, as Wooyoung shook his head. “It’s not like that. It’s just… he’s a little weird.”

“Weird?”

“Yes! I mean—he didn’t even see our company history or anything, but he suddenly decided to invest his money, and the amount of the money isn’t a little at all.” Wooyoung explained, as Jieun nodded. “Yes, you’re right. It’s indeed a bit weird. But what do you want to do then?” She asked, made Wooyoung shook his head again. “Not sure. Maybe, he believes my dad? I don’t know. We can’t judge him without a proper evidence.”

“Wow, I don’t know you can be this serious, Woo.” Jieun , as he pouted and smacked her. “Of course, I am! I’m a dad of two children and a husband of this kind of wife. Of course, I can be serious.” He said, as she turned to smack him.

“Nerd guy!”

“Sleeping-monster!”

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

After the lunch, we went to the meeting room, as I could see someone that is sitting on one of the seat, waiting for me patiently. “Hello, sir. Sorry for making you waiting. My name is Jang Wooyoung, a CEO in Jang International Company (JIC).” I made a proper greeting and bowed. Then he stood up and also bowed. “It’s nothing, sir. I’m Bae Junhwa, the new investor in JIC. So, you’re uncle Jang’s son?”

“Ahh, yes.” I answered, excused him to take a seat.

“You’re younger than what I expected before. You’re still in your twenties, right?” Bae Junhwa asked, as I nodded to him. “Yes, this year I will turn to twenty one. By the way, my secretary has prepared the company history for you.” I said, didn’t want to chitchat longer. He nodded and took it, but instead of reading it, he looked at Jieun and smiled.

“She’s your secretary? Beautiful.” He commented, made me jealous with no reason. “Thanks, sir.” Jieun said, eventhough I knew that she didn’t like it too. “Okay, I want to be your investor, but I have one condition.” He suddenly spoke, as we raised an eyebrows. “What is it, sir?”

“Tomorrow, please come to my mansion. My sister will be pleasure to meet both of you.” He explained, as we widened our eyes in shock. “Your sister?! Who is her?” I asked, as he smiled mysteriously. “You will know it tomorrow, Mr. Jang. Now I have to go, so see you tomorrow!” That guy suddenly said, bowed a little before went outside the company, as I and Jieun saw each other and gulped.

“He’s so mysterious,” Jieun commented, as I nodded.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Are you ready?!” I asked, as Woo nodded. Then, we went to the twins’ room, could see that Jiyoung-oppa and Dara-unnie are in there too. “Bye, Eunyoungie and Wooji-ah! Oppa, unnie; we trust you to take care of our twins, okay? Thanks and bye!” I said, as they both nodded. “Of course, Jieunnie. Just leave it to us,” Dara-unnie answered, as we all laughed. “Bye, hyung; noona! C’mon, Jieun-ah.” Wooyoung said before went to the garage.

On the way to Bae Junhwa’s mansion, I felt something uneasy hit my entire body, but I myself didn’t know what is it. “Do you feel worry?” Wooyoung suddenly asked, as I turned to him. “A little,” I answered honestly. He smiled and my hair gently. “Everything will gonna be okay. Don’t worry.”

His words made me giggled. “You’re way too confident!”

“I am indeed confident!” He responded, as we both laughed. “Hope that everything will really gonna be okay.” I spoke, this time is softer and I thought Wooyoung didn’t hear what I said before.

When we arrived at the big mansion with the big black fence, we gulped to see how dark and scary it is. It’s like… a dracula’s mansion? I don’t know. All I know, my chills got goosebump when I saw the mansion. And from Wooyoung’s expression, I knew that he felt the same as I felt. Slowly he called Junhwa’s number, as he gulped once again. “We’re in front of your mansion now, Sir.”

Suddenly, the big black fence is opened as we stared each other for a second before started to park the car into the big and dark garage. “Now, please go to the third floor and enter the first room in there.” He explained, then hung up the phone. We walked to the big and high door, as we knocked it slowly.

Suddenly the door is opened by itself, as our chills got more goosebump than before. “It’s okay. It just a technology.” Wooyoung whispered, didn’t sure that he wanted to make me relax or make himself relax. We held each other hands and went to the stair and started to go to the third floor. In the second floor, we saw a girl that passed by as we both bowed to her. “Excuse me, we want to go to Bae Junhwa’s room.”

I said politely, but instead of smiled or greeted us, she just did all his job as if we’re not in there and never talked with her. So we decided to just go to the third floor silently. We could see a dark hall in there, as our gaze pointed at the first room that Bae Junhwa described to us. Woo slowly opened it, could see that the room is so dim. In the corner, we could see Bae Junhwa and a few securities. In the center of the room, we could see a girl with a long hair, but we couldn’t see her face at all because of the dark.

“Ahh, welcome to my mansion, Mr. and Mrs. Jang.” Bae Junhwa suddenly approached us, as we both widened our eyes. “How do you know…”

“That you both are a husband and wife?” He interrupted us, as we stiffened. “Even I know that you both have the twins children, and they’re so cute, aren’t they?” Bae Junhwa asked, made us more shocked than ever. “You… What happen with our children?!”

He gave us a smirk before laughed evily, as he pointed at one direction. When we saw the direction that he pointed, we dropped our jaw. Couldn’t breath anymore.

-------------------------------

*My story turns to be so action with a sudden... XD Dung! Dung! Dung! What will be happen next?? See it in the next chapter and don't forget to leave the precious comment! ^^ THANKS! :D