[EPILOGUE] FLASHBACK---SWEET DESTINY

#Sweet Destiny!

 

[EPILOGUE]  

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Jang Wooyoung! Do you skip the class again?!” A man yelled to his seven-years-old son, as he stared the floor, doesn’t want to see his father’s face. “Answer me! What happen to you?! You’re now the one and only son of Jang International Company’s CEO, and you will be the my successor in the future, but why do you do this kind of stupid thing?!”

He started crying, as if it’s the only thing he could do. “Answer me!” His dad yelled, punched him in the legs with the stick. “Yahh! Don’t do that! He’s still a kid!” His mother yelled back, dragged Wooyoung to the other place. “Just go now. I will try to persuade your dad to not be angry. Arasso, honey?”

Wooyoung nodded and ran to the beach near his house, then cried hard in there. The wound that his father did to him still printed on his legs, but it’s not the reason why he’s crying right now. “Are you okay?” A soft voice welcomed him, as he turned to see a girl in his ages. Bashful, he wiped his tears and stared the ground shyly. “My mom said that it’s okay to crying, but it’s better for sharing to someone about what the reason for you to crying.”

The girl said, smiled brightly to him.

He thought for a while, before nodded and told everything to the little girl. “Appa wants me to always study and study, but I myself want to be an artist, not a CEO of the International Company.” He ended his words, as the tears started to fall again. The little girl sat beside him and smiled as saw the beautiful waves in front of her.

“Sometimes your appa is right. The children over there want to go to school so badly, and you’re so lucky to be the one who can go to school. That’s why you shouldn’t waste your luck to skip the class.” That girl said, still smiled to him as he stopped crying and nodded. “You’re right. Thanks for the advice. But how old are you? You’re not seem older than me.”

“Seven,” She answered, played with the twig. “Yahh, we’re in the same age! What’s your name? Maybe, we can be a good friends, right?” Wooyoung asked her again, started to look excited. She gave him the twig she held, and then ran away, made Wooyoung wondered what happen to her. Then he read the sentence on the sand, as he smiled.

Just call me IU! :D

 

___

 

The many years had passed, and now, they’re good friends. But, the strange part is, they still didn’t know their each other names. The little girl always called Wooyoung ‘Jason’, and he always called the little girl ‘IU’. The appeared of that little girl changed Woo so much. He didn’t skip his class again now. And he never cried or sad again now. Because he’s sure that IU is his little angel now.

But in the beautiful Saturday, IU asked him to go to the beach, as he followed her without any hestitation. Today IU is so beautiful with her white dress and ponytail, but all this day she always giving Woo a sad smile, made him frowned. “What happen to you, IU?”

“I… I will go to France tomorrow.”

“To-tomorrow?! But, why so hurry?” He asked, as his heart felt a pain without any reason. “My parents want me to go there, so I have to agree with them.” IU answered, wiped the tears from her eyes. “So, we’re not going to meet again?” Wooyoung asked once again, as IU kept silent.

“I’m not sure,” She said, stared the ground lowly. “But, maybe we will meet again! But—” She suddenly said, raised his voice. Wooyoung widened his eyes, as the weird spirit came to him. “But, what?”

“But, only if we’re destined to be together.”