[Chapter Twenty Six] Uncovered?!

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX – Uncovered?!

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Jieun is in the airport. Maybe, she’s gone to France now.”

After heard Jiyoung-hyung’s answer, the sudden power appeared into my entire body, as I ran as fast as possible. Jiyoung-hyung called me and as well as our parents, but I don’t care. All I thought was her. Jieun-ah, please wait for me! Please!

Everyone gave me a weird stare, as I—whose still wearing a hospital clothes, ran like a crazy. After went to the airport with all my power, I could see from the window that the plane started to go, as I ran to there as fast as possible. “WAIT!” I shouted. I know this is indeed very ridiculous and embarrassing, but I don’t care anymore with it.

“JIEUN!”

I shouted again, as the plane started to fly and separated us. I cried and cried, as my knees felt weak and I kneeled down to the ground. It’s finish, now. It’s all finish. I can’t meet her anymore. It’s all finish. I could see Jiyoung-hyung ran toward me, patted my shoulder. He also cried, as I once again felt the darkness started to dominate the entire airport.

 

(Jiyoung’s POV)

 

I took a deep breath, as seeing Wooyoung once again lying down on the hospital bed. The situation before made him sicker, and I couldn’t do anything except crying. It’s very hard to be me. I am the one who know everything about Jieun and him, but—I have to keep it a secret.

Our parents have known about this problem, but Jieun forbid me to tell them anything about Suzy, so they thought Jieun didn’t love Wooyoung at all, and the reality is she discarded Woo and went back to France by her will. Wooyoung’s parents of course felt angry with Jieun and our parents, but I couldn’t do anything either. Hhhh! This world is full of many bad and unexpected things. And that’s why I never want to have a relationship; because I hate broken love and the painful heart.

Suddenly, the door is knocked, as I erased the tears on my cheeks and went to open it. GLEK! There is a girl. A pretty girl with the brown hair and cute face. She wears some casual clothes and eyed me carefully. And the strange part is, I could feel the sudden hot felt my entire body, as well as my cheeks.

“Umm, excuse me? Is this Jang Wooyoung’s room? Or am I come to the wrong room?” She asked, still eyed me. Her sweet voice made me come back to the reality, as I cleared my throat nervously. Seriously, what happen to you, Lee Jiyoung?!

“Yes, you’re right! He’s still sleeping. Do you know him by any chance?” I asked back, told her to come in. She didn’t answer me, just walked closer to Wooyoung and ruffled his hair, and wait?! What?! Ruffled Wooyoung’s hair?! Who is she?! The last time was Suzy, and now is her?! Wooyoung is really such a playboy! And why are the girls that visit him always beautiful and have such a nice body? But, wait! What are you thinking again, Lee Jiyoung?!

“Excuse me, miss; but do you know him?” I asked again, raised my eyebrows. She nodded and smiled, “Of course. He was my student in Italy.” She answered, as I widened my eyes. “Teacher?!”

She nodded again, still ruffled his hair. “Not a school teacher, but a course teacher. We have five years different, so I always treat him as my own younger brother.” She explained, clearly enough to make me widened my eyes again. She’s older than Woo by five years?! It means that she’s older than me by four years! But, she seems still so young! What a strange world!

“And do you know him too?” She continued, made me realized that I was watching her like an idiot all that time. “Yes! He’s my brother in-law. But, I guess not again, now.”

Now she’s the one who widened her eyes. “Bro-brother in-law?! It means that Woo has ma—”

“Yes. But not again, now. He has divorced with my younger sister. And, I’m Lee Jiyoung, by the way.” I gave my hand with a sudden, as she looked at me weirdly. “Ahh, I’m Sa—” Before she could finished her words, Woo opened his eyes; as she stared at Woo and immediately approached him.

“Sa-sandara-noona? What are you doing here?” He asked, looked so surprise and wanted to get up. “No need to move! We’re now not a student and teacher again, remember? Ahh, Woo! I miss you so much! When I came back to Korea, all I thought is you. The last time we met, you’re only an elementary student, right?”

Wooyoung smiled, eventhough his smile isn’t the brightest. “Yes, noona.”

“Now you’re not a kid anymore. But, you’re still cute and your cheeks're still chubby! Ahh, and I was very worried when I heard that you’re in the hospital. What’s wrong, dear?” She said, made me couldn’t help but widened my eyes once again. When she met me, she acted like a cold person; but when she met Woo, she’s a very talkative woman! But, why do I feel a sudden jealous?

“No need to worry, noona. I’m okay. Just a little tired. Ahh, and have you met Jiyoung-hyung?” He pointed at me, as she nodded. “We have introduced ourselves earlier. Did he really your brother in-law?”

Wooyoung choked, “Maybe.” He answered shortly and seemed pale with a sudden again. “Ahh, you have to take a rest, Woo. You just awake from the faint and it’s not good for you to do something tired.” I said, gave a cue to her to leave. She seems understand and smiled to Woo. “I want to go first. Bye, Woo; and take care. I’ll contact you later.”

She waved, as Woo nodded in response. When our gaze met, she saw me with her stare and then went away without saying a proper goodbye. It seems that she felt angry with my sudden expelled. But, why do I have to care either?! Ahh, forget it, Lee Jiyoung!

“Do you have interest with Dara-noona, hyung?” Wooyoung asked, as I turned to him and pretended to laugh. “What did you say, Woo?! You seem really have to take a rest!” I said, still laughed. “But, you give noona a weird look all the time.” He answered, as I almost choked. Really?! I gave her a weird look?! What happen with me?! This is crazy!

“Forget it, hyung. Where is… Jieun now?” He suddenly spoke, back to his sad face. “I don’t know. She doesn’t call me yet.” I said, told the truth. He nodded weakly, took a long breath. “If she doesn’t love me, she shouldn’t just go away like that. She can divorce me and just go to find her true love. She shouldn’t run away from her brother and her family too. It makes me feel more guilty.” His words made me turned to sad again.

“Don’t speak like that, Woo. Now, you have to keep alive eventhough you’re not be with Jieun again. Maybe—maybe, you both just don’t have a destiny to be together.” I said, as he nodded. “But… it’s very hard, hyung.” He answered, stared the floor lowly. I patted his shoulder. “I’ll help you then. We can still be a bestfriend, right?”

He smiled and nodded, as I gave him the same look. Then suddenly, we could hear the door's sound as we both glanced at the source of the voice.

“Woo! Are you okay?”

I could feel a sudden tension felt my blood circulation, as someone came to the room with her ‘fake’ worried face. “Suzy?” Wooyoung raised the eyebrows, stared to the evil annoying girl. “Woo, do you know how worried I was when knowing that you’re in the hospital? Are you okay? How about your condition?”

It feels like I wanted to puke at her ‘fake’ innocent face. But, I still have to pretend that I don’t know anything about her hidden evil personality at all. “I’m okay, Suzy. Don’t worry.”

“How can I’m not worrying you, Jason?! I’ve heard about everything! Jieun left you, right? How can she do that? If I’m her, I’ll never do that to you.”Eventhough I’m not too good in English, I still could understand what she meant, and it makes my palm clenched hard. “Stop it, Suzy! Jieun never leave me!” Wooyoung said, gave Suzy a mad look. “It’s up to you if you’re not want to believe it, Woo. You know what? You’re a stupid guy, and that’s why Jieun leave you to France.”

Her words made me more mad than before. I wanted to slap her, but something held my hands. I turned and saw Wooyoung with his unreadable face, made me frowned. Now Suzy had go away from the room, as his face stiffened. “Hyung, does Jieun sudden left have something related with Suzy?”

His question made me shocked, but I tried to not showing it. “Hyung! Please, answer me!” Now he held my hand tightly, as I nodded weakly. “Oh Godness!”

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

The day in France didn’t make me forget him at all. I stayed at my friend’s house in here, so I decided to prepare some breakfasts for us both. “Jieunnie! It’s not your style to wake up this early.” She said, rubbed her black hair slowly. “I just want to make kimbap for both of us, Soojin-ah. You indeed missed Korean’s foods, right?”

She smiled and nodded, “Yahh, you’re right. After you went back to Korea, I never taste Korean’s foods again. And it’s driving me crazy. Gomawo, Jieun-ah! You’re the best!”

I tried to smile too, but a sudden weird feeling came, as I ran off to the toilet and threw up. “What happen, Jieunnie?!” Soojin asked, felt worried to me. I shook my head. “Maybe, it’s just a cold, Soo. Don’t be too worried.” I said, as myself felt something weird. What happen to me? Am I pregnant? But, it’s impossible! Wooyoung never touched me, and it’s the same with me. Ahh, maybe I really catch a cold. Calm down, Jieun. Calm down.

_________________________

*Daragon is coming! But, take it easy, because the main couple is still WooU!!! :D Thanks for all the readers that giving comment and keep supporting my story... For the Silent Reader, also thanks so much, but please show your feeling to make SWEET DESTINY more alive~ Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS READERS!!! ^^

p.s : Sorry for the grammar errors~ English isn't my first languange at all, so please understand... :D