[Chapter Thirteen] The Half Of My Heart

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN – The Half Of My Heart

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung! Stop laughing!” She yelled to me with a sudden, then ran off the room. Made me shocked. I’m just wanted to kidding, but why the situation changed to be this way? What can I do, Jang Wooyoung? She must be very mad at me right now. I decided to open the room, but the room is locked! And I could hear that she’s crying!

The guiltiness suddenly filled my heart, and it somehow made my heart hurted with no reason. I froze in my place. Everytime she sobbed, I could feel as if my heart being tore piece by piece, and it’s very hurted. Slowly I knocked the door.

“Jieun-ah! Open it, please!” I said, but instead she opened the door, her sobbing got harder and harder, made my heart felt hurt even more. “Jieun-ah, I’m sorry. Really! I don’t mind to do it.” I continued, as my tears started to fall. I leaned myself to the door, sat and cried. What happen to me? I don’t know, but all I know is. . . I’m really sorry to her.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Jieun-ah, I’m sorry. Really! I don’t mind to do it.” He continued, then I could hear a sobbing-sound, made me shocked. Is he—crying? I glued my ears to the door, could hear that he’s really crying. Made my heart got hurt with a sudden. I opened the door and could see that he’s sitting in front of the door. He stood up when saw me and wanted to speak something, but I touched his lips.

Then I hugged him tightly. He still cried and so do I. We’re hugging for a long time. Even I didn’t know why I do this, but all I know, it’s pleasant to me to do that.

After a long time, I released my embrace, as he looked at me deeply. “I’m sor—”

“No need to say that. I’m the one who wrong. Maybe, I'm too sensitive.” I interrupted him, as he smiled at me. “Now, let’s go to the beach near this villa.” He spoke, as I nodded and followed him. “Wow! It’s wonderful!” I said, praised this beautiful beach. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “You’re too tacky, you know.”

I blushed and ran to the beach, let my legs got wet. He giggled and chased me. With his long legs, he could caught me easily until we fell into the white sand together and laughed hard. Then I splashed the water to his face, as he did the same to me. We both laughed again and played until the sky turned to orange.

“Look, it’s the sunset! Beautiful!” I commented, didn’t believe what I saw. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Let’s go back to the villa. The wind will get harder.” He suggested, as I nodded. After the dinner, we went to the balcon, could see the dark sky with a million of stars.

“Look, I find you!” I pointed at the brightest star, made him giggled. “I find you too!” He pointed at the moon, as I stared at him sharply. “Yah, Jang Wooyoung! That moon is very round and ugly!” I pouted, made him giggled once again. He pointed at that moon once again, then smiled.

“I don’t care if that moon is round or ugly, but the most important part is—I can see it clearly from here.” He answered, made my heartbeat started to react again. “Wooyoung. . .” I called, didn’t believe that he could speak that romantic words. He smiled once again and let his head approached mine. His lips touched mine, as I could feel the different sensation filled my entire body. The butterflies in my stomach started to jump around.

And I replied his kiss, as we both started to kiss more passionately than before. Our heartbeat converged into the background music that leaded our kiss. After a long time, I broke the kiss and then we panted hard. That’s my second kiss, after the first kiss that we both did accidentaly a few days before!

After that, we went to sleep as I slept in the room and he slept in the living room. I tried to sleep, but it seems that I couldn’t do it. Then I decided to drink a water, when I saw him was sleeping peacefully. I giggled, then covered him with the blanket. “Good night.” I whispered, ruffled his hair and went back to my room.

Today is the strange day for me. But I realized that our relationship got a lot better from today. And actually I kinda like today.

Hahh, Jang Wooyoung! Finally you success to take the half of my heart. Eventhough my other heart still would be him, Taeyang-oppa. 

------------

*Short update! Sorry~ >< I promise the next part will longer and more interesting than this... ^^