[Chapter Twenty Five] Painful Farewell

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE – Painful Farewell

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Too… fool? So… I mean nothing to you?” I asked, didn’t know what to say anymore. This is—too fast for me. I didn’t understand anything. My head seems stopped operating for a while. I couldn’t even feel my heart anymore. My painful heart. Everything seems so blurry in my sight. I even didn’t know if it’s because of tears, or because of something else. All I know and all I care, she doesn’t feel the same way I do all this time. And it’s succeed to make me broke into pieces.

It’s like, suddenly the world fell and afflicted me. Even more hurt than that. I couldn’t even hear the waves, or the birds’ sound anymore. Am I dreaming? If yes, please wake me up now, cause I can’t take it anymore.

I could see Jieun stood up from her standing position, didn’t see me at all. “Just divorce me.” She said, still very cold yet painful. I tried to get up and held her hand, but before I could do it, the world spinned and turned to be so dark, left me alone in the darkness and loneliness.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

The tears kept falling down to my cheeks. I sat down and looked at someone that is lying down on the bed, made my heart once again felt the pain. Slowly I ruffled his hair, as some tears fell to his face. “Sorry,” was the only words I could said. This situation—is so hard to be passed.

“This is the only way I can do. Believe me that I don’t want all of this happen either. I love you; very much that I’ve ever imagine. But the situation don’t let us to be together. Maybe I’m not your destiny, and you’re not my destiny either. So please… please forget me… please forget me, Jang Wooyoung.”

After said that painful words, I got up and called Jiyoung-oppa about all the situation that happen between us, and I told him to explain everything to our parents too; of course not about the Suzy’s part. Then I decided to stay in my friend’s house first. And maybe, I will come back to France again after finish everything. Suzy, are you satisfied now? Are you satisfied to make us suffer?

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I opened my eyes slowly, hoped that I would see Jieun’s smile again when I woke up. But, I am wrong. There’s no Jieun in here. So, everything that happen today isn’t a dream? It made me hurt again to know that. But where am I? I looked at my left hand that is infused, so now I am in the hospital? But, who’s the one that took me here? Is she Jieun? Yes, I’m pretty sure that she’s the one who took me here.

“Wooyoungie!”

I could see my parents ran into me, as I felt dizzy once again. Why do they know if I am here? Did Jieun tell them?

“Wooyoung-ah, are you okay?” My mother’s voice made me came back to the reality, as I nodded weakly. I wanted to smile, but my lips seems dying, and I didn’t have anything that could make me smile again, beside her. Where is she now? Did our parents and Jiyoung-hyung already know all of the situation that happen today? I wanted to ask about those question, but I couldn’t have any power to ask anything.

Then, I could see Jieun’s parents, and as well as Jiyoung-hyung came in to the room. They stared the floor lowly, and nobody wanted to start the conversation. For those facts, I am sure that they all had known about it.

The silent kept surrounding, made me felt pain once again. Even I didn’t know what to do now. I’m too tired to crying. Too tired to speaking. Too tired to open this eyes. My life seems turned dark within a second. What happen to you, Jang Wooyoung? Even when Suzy left me to England, I was indeed hurt, but it’s not too big as I felt right now. Am I completely loving Lee Jieun? But, no! I am still loving one person, and that person couldn’t be changed for the rest of my life, eventhough I already love Jieun.

She’s my first love, the first one that makes my life completely changed. Her appearance is simple, with her beautiful smile that makes my heartbeat seems lost. Eventhough I didn’t know her name, but I love her, more that I could imagine. But, I’m late. When I realized that I love her, she had gone to abroad, and since then I never meet her again.

After she had gone, eventhough I wanted to forget her, I still couldn’t do it. When I loved Suzy, it’s like just the small part of my heart that loved her, but the rest still with my first love. But, when I met and started to love Jieun, I succeed to forget her for a while, and it’s a big change for me. Even, I realize that Jieun is somehow—my destiny. But, why is this happen to me? Why did Jieun never tell me if she doesn’t love me at all? Why do I have to love her with almost all my heart? This reality really stabbed me from the back, and it’s too painful for me to endure it.

“Can we talk for a minute?”

Jiyoung-hyung’s voice greeted me, as everyone turned to him and nodded, left us alone in the room. He slowly took a seat, eyed me with the most serious stare. I changed my position to be the sitting position, eyed him back, with the softer stare. He took a deep breath, wanted to speak something, but he seems couldn’t do it.

“Where is Jieun now?” The words slipped into my lips, as I gave him a pleaded look. He once again took a deep breath, patted my shoulder.

“Don’t worry. She is in her friend’s house right now.” Jiyoung-hyung still looked at me; somehow his expression turned to be sad. “Doesn’t she… love me?” The words once again slipped into my lips, as the tears started to fall down again. “Wooyoung…” Jiyoung-hyung hugged me, as we both cried without any sound. “I believe she has her own mind. And please believe it too.”

“But, hyung; do you can tell me where she is?” I suddenly asked, made Jiyoung-hyung raised his eyebrows. “Woo—”

“Please, hyung, please! I promise I won’t force her. I just… want to see her, for the last time.” I said again, gave him a pleaded look. I pulled the IV’s needle on my arm, as Jiyoung-hyung widened his eyes. “Woo! Don’t be like this. It’s very hurt, right?”

I didn’t response him, still gave him the most pleaded look I’ve ever show. And actually he’s wrong. I couldn’t feel anything when I pulled the IV’s needle on my arm, maybe because the only pain I feel is inside my body, slowly and surely gnawed my heart into small pieces of despair and sadness.

“Hyung, please!”

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“The passanger with the destination to France, please come to the plane now. The journey will be start on a few minutes.”

I took a deep breath, got up and walked to the plane. At one glance, I turned my head to the fresh air through the window. Good bye, South Korea. Good bye, eomma and appa. Good bye, Jiyoung-oppa. And—goodbye, Jang Wooyoung; the person I love, and will always be like that. It seems that we’re not meant to be destiny, but I would never forget you; forever, ever, and after.

“Wait!”

That voice. That voice seems familiar in my ears.

“JIEUN!”

I widened my eyes. The nerves in my body tautened, as I felt a sudden shock flood my entire body. That voice. Now I am sure who is the owner of that voice. I glanced at the window, could see him, running toward me with the tears on his face. But, it’s too late. The plane started to fly, left the land and moved with the maximum speed. I punched the window desperately, as the tears fell down and damped my entire face. Good bye, Jang Wooyoung. Good bye. Please forget me, eventhough—I cannot forget you.