[Chapter Thirty Two] Sweet Destiny {FINAL}

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO – Sweet Destiny

 

(Author’s POV)

 

“I… choose… I choose—”

Right when Wooyoung was answering that, he kicked the knife from Junhwa’s hands when Junhwa was careless. Then Wooyoung held Jieun’s hands and went to the screen, tried so hard to broke the mirror, so that the twins could safe. But when Wooyoung’s trying to break the mirror, Jieun could see that Junhwa took a knife from the floor and threw it right to her, as she yelled panicly. Woo turned his head to see that the knife is flying and almost reach Jieun’s heart.

Everything turned to be so quick yet so slow, as Wooyoung pulled Jieun away and turned their both position. The knife stabbed his right stomach, as the blood started to flow from his injury. He could hear perfectly that Jieun is shouting panicly when realized what happened to him. “Break… the… mirror… Now!” He spoke to Jieun, gave her the most convinced look ever.

When Jieun took a chair and knocked it strongly to the mirror, Woo took a position to attack Junhwa, made him fainted. Suzy, on the other hand, felt shock with all the situation that happened. She just couldn’t believe that Wooyoung’s love to Jieun is so deep, too deep that he could easily sacrifice himself for her.

The tears started to fall down from Suzy’s eyes, as she felt the weird feeling hit her. She felt… guilty? She doesn’t know what the exact feeling she had. She didn’t expect it at all. She thought, everything would gonna be alright if she got a revenge to Wooyoung and Jieun, but the reality is, everything turned to be so… different. She realized that she’s a very evil person, and she’s not the real Suzy she used to be.

PRANG!

Jieun finally succeed to break the mirror, as she quickly took the twins out from that big aquarium. Eunyoung and Wooji hugged Jieun tightly, finally stopped crying. She turned to Wooyoung and gave him a relieved smile, as he did the same and then fell down and fainted; made both of Jieun and Suzy widened their eyes in shock. At the same time, door is opened and the police officers came to the room hurriedly.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Are you okay, Jieunnie? Noona is so sorry. We were hit by the baseball’s stick before, and I’m sure that a few men took the twins to the car. We immediately followed the car from the back and called the police, but I thought we’re late.” Dara-unnie told the whole story, as I tried to smile. “Don’t feel guilty, unnie. It’s not your fault. It should be me that apologize to you.” I said, as she hugged me.

Jiyoung-oppa suddenly ran from the room, “Doctor said that Eunyoung and Wooji are okay. They just have a little fever because of the cold water that almost sink them.” He explained, as I let a long and relieved breath. “Then… how about Woo?”

“He’s okay too. Fortunately, it hit his right stomach, so the injury isn’t too severe. Everything is gonna be okay now, Jieunnie. Don’t be worry.” He continued, as I smiled and nodded, then hugged Ji-oppa and Dara-unnie. “I will see the twins first then,” I spoke, went to their room. “Eomma!” They called me in unison, as I smiled again. Thanks God, my angels are okay. Now, please heal Woo and then our life will be back to normal again.

“Dear, how are your condition?” I asked, ruffled their both hair. “We’re okay! Where’s appa, eomma?” Eunyoung said, as I gave them a sad smile. “He’s in the other room, honey.”

“Is he okay?” Wooji continued, made me nodded. “Hope so,” I answered shortly. “Can we see him, then?” They asked, as I nodded and carried both of them, then went to his room. “Hi!” Wooyoung said, a little surprise to see us. “How are you all?” He continued, gave us the wondered look. “Our children’re okay. Just a little fever. And I’m okay too. But, it should be me that ask that to you, but are you okay?”

He giggled and nodded, “I’m okay, and will always be.”

“Appa was so cool at that time! We don’t know that appa can fight!” Wooji suddenly said, made Wooyoung laughed. “Of course, I can! I’m the taekwondo’s expert, you know!” He answered, as I raised my eyebrows.

“But, why did your mom say that you’ve never took the taekwondo’s lesson before and chose to take Science’s lesson instead?” I asked and frowned, as he pouted. “Can’t you let me be a hero for a while?” He asked, made me laughed innocently. “Arasso, arasso; Mr. Hero! I’m sorry for ruining your precious moment.” I answered, and we laughed; excepted the children that still confused.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

Suddenly, the door is knocked and then opened by someone that I don’t want to see the most. That someone came toward us, then kneeled down, made us shocked. “Mianhae, Jieun. Mianhae, Wooyoung. I have being the evil person all this time. Even I don’t understand or recognize who I am again. Please forgive me. But, it’s okay if you can’t forgive me; because I know that my faults were unforgivable.”

She said, cried hard. “And Jason, I’m sorry that I didn’t accept you a few years ago. I didn’t want to make you hurt because of my family’s complicated problem. But, I’m sure that it’s the right decision for me to abandoned you at that time, so that you can find someone beside the evil me; and that someone is Jieunnie.”

“And Jieunnie, I want to apologize to you too about all the threaten I gave to you before. I was a very selfish person, but now I’ll change my behavior. Thanks for you to make me be the Suzy again.” She took a deep breath, still cried hard. “Suzy,” Wooyoung gave her a sad smile, as he hugged her.

“I’m happy if you’re being the old Suzy I used to know again. And I will forgive you. Just don’t be the evil Suzy again; because it’s scary, you know.” He said, as Suzy smiled brightly. The sweetest smile I’ve ever seen from her, beside the evil smirk that she always gave to us before. I smiled and hugged her too. “Me too, Suzy-ah. Let’s be a real friend, now. I know that you’re not meant to did that to us.”

“Thanks! Thank you so much! And today, I’ll go to the England. Goodbye, all.” She said, waved to us before went out from the room. “Now, I know why you loved her, Woo. She’s a very pretty girl. And her smile is always breathtaking, especially when she’s not being the evil.” I commented, as he chuckled. “But, until now, I don’t still get it why can I love you.”

I gave him a death glare, as he laughed. “Don’t let me stab your other left stomach, Woo.” I said, as he stopped laughing and be quiet. “Don’t do that! Do you know how much pain I’m feeling right now?”

Then we laughed again.

“It’s the third time for me to stay in the hospital because of you.” He suddenly spoke, made me chuckled. “It’s very funny to remembering our first meeting in the airport. Do you know how much fun I got to step on your legs?” I asked, then blamed my own mouth for saying that. “So you have fun after did it to me?! Yah, Lee Jieun!!!”

He smacked me lightly, as we both laughed again. “After this, let’s go picnic together! How is it? Eunyoung and Wooji will love it so much, right honey?”

“YES!”

 

___

(Author’s POV)

 

The warm wind blew the entire places, as they all felt the warmness hit their skin’s surface. Eunyoung and Wooji played happily in the beach, and on the other hand, the both parents sat on the sand, leaned on the coconut tree. Jieun is smiling happily, but Wooyoung is pouting all the time. “What happen with you?” Jieun asked, surprise to see her husband’s expression. “Beach?! Again?! I’m starting to get bored here.” He answered and back to pouted, as Jieun laughed.

“Why?! I love beach very much!”

Jieun said, gave Wooyoung an agyeo. “Alright, alright. This beach was just full of the sad memories.” He spoke, couldn’t win to his wife at all. “But, this beach was also full of the good memories, right?” This time he nodded, then placed his head on her shoulder. “So good to see that everything will gonna be okay starting from now.”

“Me too. Dara-unnie and Jiyoung-oppa will have a marry on next week, right?” Jieun said, as Woo nodded happily. “Love is always coming because of a unique destiny, and I think we’re really a destiny, because no one can’t separate us.” They both smiled, “A sweet destiny.”

 

END

-------------------------------------------

*It's finished!!! Sorry for not giving you a sign at all... XD But, take it easy, because I will make the  epilogue of the story in the next chapter! :D Thanks for all who are supporting me all this time!!! ^^ I can't even describe my gratitude to you all! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE READERS, EITHER THE SILENT READERS OR THE READERS WHO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!!! AND ANOTHER BIG THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS!!! :D *bowing*