[Chapter Fourteen] The Old Friend and The Rival

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN – The Old Friend and The Rival

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I opened my eyes and felt my entire body got hurt after slept in the sofa. I took the blanket that covered my body and rubbed my eyes. But, all I remembered, I didn’t wear the blanket at all yesterday? Ahh, maybe I forgot and in the middle night I wore it. “Jieun-ah! Lee Jieun?!” I called her, as my stomach felt hungry. “Yes?!” She got out from the bath room and came to me.

Her hair still wet and her body still a little wet too. Made me gulped. But, when I realized it, I slapped my cheeks a few times and sat on the sofa with a blush-face. What happen to you, Jang Wooyoung?! Don’t act like a jerk!

“Are you okay?” She approached me and frowned. “I’m o-okay.” I answered, still couldn’t see her face. “Yahh, really? But you seem not okay.” She touched my forehead, as I felt a weird electricity felt my entire body, expecially my heart. Am I--? Ahh, forget it, Jang Wooyoung!

“You’re not fever.” She said, pouted. “Then, what?” She continued, seems confused. I shook my head quickly. “I’m okay, really! Umm, can you make some foods for me?” I asked, changed the subject. “Okay.” She answered, then went to the kitchen.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Okay.” I answered, went to the kitchen. “What happen with him?” I mumbled, took a pan and went to the refrigerator. After found the right ingredients, I started to fry the food and after that, took it to the dining room. “Woo! Breakfast is ready!”

“I come!” He shouted, as I sat and started to eat my foods. “What’s the menu today?” He asked, sat and looked the foods I’ve made. “Chicken?! You’re the best, Miss Lee!” He said, smiled brightly to me then took the chicken legs  and ate it fastly. “Wow! Do you like chicken that much?” I asked, and he nodded.

“Chicken is everything for me!” He answered, made me chuckled. “If you have to choose one, do you want me or that chicken?” I asked again, as he choked and widened his eyes. “Why do you ask that kind of question?!”

“Yah! I’m just asking.” I spoke, blushed. He continued his eating, and I just could see him. “I’m not the television, you know.” He stated, made me blushed again. Then I laughed at his face. “Why?” He asked, as I pointed his face. “There’s a dirt on your face.” I answered, cleaned it with my own hand slowly. He blushed and stared the floor shyly.

“Usually in the drama, it’s the boy that wipes the dirt on his girlfriend’s face; but why did you do it instead?” He pouted, as I laughed. “Because I’m the boy and you’re the girl, Miss Jang!” I answered, made him pouted once more and I laughed once again.

Ting! Ting! Ting!

“The guest? I’ll open it.” I said, but he held my hand. “Let me open it.” He spoke, as I nodded and stayed on my chair.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Let me open it.” I spoke, as stood up and walked to the door. “Who are you?” I asked, opened the door and could see a boy that’s wearing a hat and a headset on his ears.

His face seems familiar, but I couldn’t remember who is him. He looked muscular eventhough I’m still taller than him. His sunglasses made me couldn’t remember him more. “I’m the one who have asked you, but who are you?” He asked, as I raised my eyebrows.

“Oh God!”

We both turned our heads when heard Jieun’s sudden word. “Taeyang-oppa! Is that you?!” She asked, hugged that boy with all her heart. And guess what? She cried! Who the hell is him?! They hugged for a long time, as if I’m dissapeared from this world with a sudden. After realized that I’m annoyed, she released her embrace and turned to me.

“Oppa, this is my—friend, Wooyoung. And Woo, this is Taeyang-oppa, Jiyoung-oppa’s friend.” She introduced us, as I annoyed once again. Friend? After all the moment we spent, I'm just her friend?! “Nice to meet you.” I greeted, tried to be more polite since I’m younger than him. But he didn’t reply my greet and just looked at me like I’m a ghost or something.

“What’s your surname?!” He asked, made me frowned. “Jang. Jang Wooyoung, but why do you want to—” Before I could finish my words, he hugged me tightly as I widened my eyes in shock. And so did Jieun. “Woodongie! Don’t you remember me?!”

I widened my eyes once again. “Oh my, Youngbae-hyung!!!” I replied his hug, as we both hugged tightly, now ignoring Jieun who just could eyed us confusedly. “You change so much, Woo! I barely recognize you. The last time we met, you’re still ten!” I nodded, still couldn’t believe that I could meet him again. “You too, hyung! Now you’re look so muscular.” I commented, as we both laughed.

“Do you know each other?” Jieun asked, still confused. “Of course, Jieunnie! He’s the kid I always told to you! Remember that I’ve told you about the accident in the beach?” He said, as Jieun widened her eyes. “So that kid is him?!” She pointed at me, as I rolled my eyes. “Hyung, did you tell her about that accident?!” I asked, pouted.

“Ahh, Woodongie. How’s your life? And why are you in here by the way? Jiyoung said to me that Jieun is here with her future hus—wait! Do you. . .?”

I and Jieun nodded at the same time. He stayed silent for a minute, before laughed hard. “This world is so narrow!” I wanted to laugh too, but it seems that I couldn’t even laugh. And again and again so did her. “I want to go to my room first.” Jieun suddenly said, as Youngbae-hyung nodded. But I’m sure that she hid something from us.