[Chapter Five] Who Is Her?

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER FIVE – Who Is Her?

(Jieun’s POV)

 

I knew that his problem isn’t my problem, but where is him? Why did after answered that ‘Suzy’, he seemed very happy and immediately went to other place? Wait! Is ‘Suzy’ her girlfriend?! But, why do I have to care? He’s not anything for me either.

“Jieunnie, do you know where is Wooyoung? Where is him?” Jiyoung-oppa asked, pouted. I shook my head. “Why do I have to know?” I asked back, then went to my room and tried to sleep. I have to forget all of this and go to sleep! Yes, it’s the only way, Lee Jieun! I tried to close my eyes, but I still couldn’t sleep! Then I decided to go back to the living room.

“Ji-oppa?! Do you still here?” I asked, as went to the living room.

“Of course, I’m still here.”

Jiyoung-oppa smiled and ruffled my hair. “I still can’t believe that you will marry in less than a week.” He said, made me sighed. “Then, don’t believe it!” I answered, pouted. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. “Wae?! (Why?!) Wooyoung is a good person for me.”

“It’s for you, right?” I spoke, made him chuckled again. He wanted to speak, but the telephone rang with a sudden. “Who is that?” He mumbled, as took the telephone. “Yes. Yes. What?! Ok! I’ll be there right now!” I raised my eyebrows. “Who is that, oppa?” I asked, eyed him. “C’mon! I’ll explain to you in my car. Let’s go!” He pulled me, made me more curious. For the sake of God, who is that?! It’s driving me crazy! 

“Wooyoung has an accident. But he’s okay, just need for hospitalizations.” Jiyoung-oppa spoke, as if reading my mind. But then I froze. He has an accident? Even I don’t say sorry to him yet. How pabo you are, Lee Jieun!

We arrived at the hospital and directly went to the receptionist’s place. After asked for room, we headed to Wooyoung’s room. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Could see a beautiful and tall girl that was sitting beside him whose still unconscious. “Excuse me, but who are you?” She asked, pointed at me and Jiyoung-oppa. “Sorry, miss; but I’m the one who has asked you, but who are you?” Jiyoung-oppa asked, raised his eyebrows.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

 “Excuse me, but who are you?” I could hear Suzy’s words as I opened my eyes and collected my consciousness. “Sorry, miss; but I’m the one who has asked you, but who are you?” I almost gasped as I saw Jiyoung-hyung and Jieun was standing in front of the door. The memory started to fill my brain. The last time I remembered, I was in the car with Suzy—Ahhh! I heard her confession to me, then we have an accident and then now I woke up here. And from my thought, I’m in the hospital right now.

“Ji-hyung. . .” I called, tried to stop their ‘war’ words. “Wooyoung-ah, are you okay?” Jiyoung-hyung walked toward me. I smiled and nodded. “I’m okay. Don’t worry, hyung.”

“Who is her?” Jiyoung-hyung asked again, pointed at Suzy. “Ahh, she is my bestfriend, Suzy or Bae Suji. Today she comes from England so I want to meet her, but the accident happened and there we are now.” I explained, as Jiyoung-hyung and Jieun nodded themselves. “Who is them, Jason?” Suzy asked me in English, seemed didn’t comfortable. “They’re my—relatives, Suzy. You can go to your apartment first. I’ll call you later, okay?

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

Who is them, Jason?” That girl asked in English. Eventhough I’m not too good in English, I knew well what she just asked to Wooyoung, but Jason? Who is Jason? Is Jason, Wooyoung?

They’re my—relatives, Suzy. You can go to your apartment first. I’ll call you later, okay?” He spoke to her in English too, but his English is too fast, and I couldn’t understand anything beside ‘you’ and ‘I’. By the way, so this is the ‘Suzy’ that Wooyoung called today. Honestly, she is a beautiful girl. Her body is so good too. But why do I get hot when I thought about her? Whatever, Lee Jieun!

Suzy bowed to me and Jiyoung-oppa, and then got out from the room. “So Wooyoung, do you feel pain somewhere?” Jiyoung-oppa asked, checked him. “Just a few wounds and my left leg is broken, but I’m okay.” He answered, didn't make me less worry. “I’ll take your clothes first. Jieunnie, take care of him, okay?” Jiyoung-oppa smiled and went out from the room, left us in the silent mode. Made the situation changed to be awkward with a sudden.