[Chapter Eighteen] Big Surprise!!!

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN – Big Surprise!!!

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

After asked him to fixed my hair, suddenly I felt very embarassed with no reason. I know well that I am his wife, but I think I am still not used of it. After wore my clothes, I opened the door and walked to the bed. Could see him that is sitting on the bed nervously. His face looked very red, and it’s the same with me. “You have to take a bath now, Woo.” I said, tried to forget everything.

He nodded slowly. “Jieun-ah, our parents asked us to go to hotel’s restaurant after this. They said they will speak about something important, but I don’t know what it is.” He explained, then went to the bathroom. Something important? What is it?

After he finished and we got ready, me and him went to the restaurant which in the hotel, could see our parents and Jiyoung-oppa in there. “Hello! How are your first night?” Jiyoung-oppa asked, as I gave him a sharp-look. Wooyoung stared at me, as I did the same to him. Made me almost laughed. Our first night? He ruined everything by sleeping, but I don’t want anything happen either, so technically, we both didn’t do anything last night!

“What do you want to say, eomeonim?”

Wooyoung suddenly asked, changed the subject. “Ohh, we almost forget! As you know, you’re the new couple, so we’d arranged the honeymoon for you! Is it cool?!” My dad said, made us dropped our jaw. “Yes, you still have many times until the holiday finish, so we have prepared all of this for you! One week in Jeju!”

“It’s not bad, but. . . Wait!!! Jeju???!!!” I opened my eyes, started to tempted. I like Jeju so much! And I want to visit there so much! Now, that chance is right in front of my eyes!

“I agree! Thanks so much, eomma; eomeoni; appa; abeohji!” I answered, hugged them one by one, left Wooyoung with his shock-stare.

“But—”

I stomped his legs, made him aww in pain. “What happen, Woo?!” Our parents suddenly asked, but he shook his head. “It’s nothing. Maybe, my legs still hurt after the accident.” He answered, then looked at me with a what-happen-to-you stare. I just played innocent by ignoring him.

“You better check your leg to the doctor, Woo.  It’s not good.” My mom said, made him stared at me again. “Don’t worry, eomeoni. I’m okay.” He answered, then secretly gave me sharp-stare again. “Excuse me, all. I want to speak with Jieun first.” He held my hand, as we went as far as possible from them.

“Why do you agree with it?!” He asked, seems annoyed. “Sorry, Woo! But I like Jeju very much! Can you agree with it? Please~” I spoke, beg him. He took a deep breath. “Okay, but please stop hurting my legs! It’s really hurt, you know! From the first time we met, you always hurt my legs.”

I rolled my eyes, and held his hand to their table again. “Awww, look at them! So cute!” Mrs. Jang said, as my mom nodded. “Okay, we agree.” He answered, as I smiled and hugged him. “Thanks, Woo!” I whispered, too excited about it. “Aww! They really a cute couple!” My dad spoke again, as Mr. Jang nodded.

“Whatever,” We both secretly mumbled, as we both giggled.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I stepped my legs from the plane, breath a fresh air that I rarely feel in Seoul. “What a good start!” Jieun commented, as we both started to walk outside the airport. “Can you take us to the coziest hotel?” Wooyoung asked to the taxi driver, as he nodded. We looked at the scenery outside, could see the wonderful view of Jeju Island.

“You must be a new couple, right?” The taxi’s driver asked, as we both nodded shyly. “Ahh! You both seem pretty young. How old are you?” He asked, smiled to us. “This year is 18, sir.” Jieun answered, as the taxi’s driver widened his eyes. “Wuahh, so young! You must be can’t wait for the married, right?”

We both blushed, as the taxi’s driver chuckled. “Ohh, before went to hotel, I suggest you a beautiful place that many couple visited. Do you want to go there?” He asked, as we both stared each other. “Do you know the show named ‘We Got Married’?” He asked suddenly, as we nodded. “I like it so much, ahjussi!” Jieun spoke, chuckled.

“Do you ever watch KhunToria’s episode? They'd went to Jeju and I’m their driver at that time! You know, I’m very proud about that!” The taxi’s driver said, made Jieun suddenly widened her eyes. “Jinjja?! So, they sat on this taxi too?” She asked, as I giggled at how cute she is.

The taxi’s driver nodded. “Do you want to visit every place that they visited?”

Jieun nodded quickly, as I also nodded shortly. “Wooyoung-ah! Do you hear it?! Nickhun-oppa sat on this seat before!!! It means your seat! Ahh, I’m very happy! And I sat on Victoria-unnie’s seat!!! KhunToria is my favorite couple, you know!”

I giggled again at how cute she is. “Do you like it very much?”

“Of course!!! I’m 2pm’s and f(x)’s fans, you know! Even I have their poster in my room!” She continued to speak, as I chuckled again. “What’s the goodness from 2pm and f(x)?” I asked, tried to make her mad, because somehow it made her cuter than ever.

“Yahh! Don’t you know how good they are! I like 2pm’s Heartbeat so much and I like f(x)’s Nu ABO too!” She said, pouted. “Their new song, Hands Up and Hot Summer are very very very good too!”

I laughed, pinched her cheeks. “Arasso, arasso. They’re very good, right?”

She nodded and blushed, realized how mad she was before. “Aigoo! You both are very cute! Now, we arrive in the first stop. I’ll wait here for you both.” The taxi’s driver said, as we both bowed. “Kamsahamnida, ahjussi.”

Then we went to the boat, as Jieun seemed very love that. “In WGM’s episode, Victoria-unnie is the one who control the pedaling. And I want to try it too!” She said, gave me a puppy-look. “But, I’m the man, Jieun-ah.”

“Hey! Nickhun-oppa said something like that too, but please! Let me try it, okay?” Jieun gave me a puppy-stare again, as I nodded. “But, in the half of the way, I will control the pedaling, okay?” She nodded, then took my hands to the boat. We started to move the boat, as she kept bump into something.

“Ahh, I’m tired.” She mumbled, as I took the pedaling from her hands and started to control it. “Hey! What do you want to do?”

“Taking over your job, of course.” I answered, as we both laughed. After finished it, we both went to the taxi again. Jieun leaned her head on my shoulder, as I felt my heartbeat started to contract again. “You both look so sweet, you know.” The taxi’s driver spoke, as we both smiled embarassedly. “The next stop is the bridge! When it’s dark, the beautiful light will shine the bridge. You have to see it!” He said, as we both nodded.

The taxi’s driver still waiting for us, as we both entered the bridge. The sunset made me felt comfy with no reason, as I turned my head to see Jieun that’s looking the sunset enthusiastically. Her eyes seems glowing, and I even don’t know if it’s just my imagination or what, but I like it though. “Wooyoung-ah?”

“Ummm?”

She eyed me, then back to the sunset. “Do you ever imagine that I will be the one that watching the sunset with you in here?”

Her question made me chuckled. “Never ever ever. Do you?” She shook her head, looked at me once again, and because I am looking at her, our gaze met. We both chuckled in our places; silent, but not feeling any awkward situation. I don’t know from where, but the passion suddenly touched my heart, as I took a position over her. She seems realize and do the same as me.

Our lips almost touched, until the bright light adorned the body of the bridge. She laughed happily and jumped around, seems very happy with all of this. I also smiled and jumped, as everyone looked at us weirdly, but who cares? The only problem I care is, our relationship got deeper and deeper everyday, and actually I like it—very much that I could ever imagine.