[Chapter Seventeen] First Night

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN – First Night

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

After the wedding party done, we both went to the hotel room that our parents has prepared before. “Umm, I’ll change my clothes first.” I said, entered the bathroom.

I’ll change my white dress with a pajama I usually wear. When I already finished, I got out from the bathroom, just to see him whose still changing his pants. We both shouted and I went to the bathroom again, shyly. My cheeks suddenly blushed hard, as the hotness suddenly hit me. Eventhough, we already married, I still couldn’t imagine to see his full-body or do our first night together.

Then he opened the door, rubbed his back hair awkwardly. “I’m done, Jieun.” He said, as I nodded and got out from the bathroom. I sat on the bed nervously. On the other hand, he lied down and groaned. “Ahh, the wedding is very exhausting!” He spoke, made me nodded and lied down beside him. “Yes, it’s very very exhausting.”

“Umm, Jieun-ah?” He suddenly called me, made me turned my face to him. “Do you ever imagine how our first night will be?” He asked, as I shook my head and blushed. “For your information, I’m not the guy that sleep with all women that I randomly see, so I’m still .” He continued, made me laughed.

“Me too, you know!” I replied, as he sighed.

Then, the situation changed to be so awkward with a sudden. “But—are you ready to do it tonight?” He suddenly asked, eyed me awkwardly. I gulped again. “I—don’t know.” I answered honestly. He rubbed his back hair again. “I don’t know too.”

“Our parents must be hope for us to do that.” I said, gulped. “You’re right. They must be hope so much.” He replied, as we both laughed. “Do you still love Youngbae-hyung?”

I choked, stared at him immediately. “How about you?! Do you still love Suzy?” I turned his question, as he pouted. “So what? Are you jealous?” He asked again. “You’re the first that asked that to me, so are you jealous too?”

“I asked you first, so you have to answer it first too.” He spoke, as I pouted too. “No! You have to answer it first!”

“Okay, in the count of three, we have to answer it together!” He spoke, as we nodded. “1, 2, 3!”

“. . .”

“Yahh! Why don’t you answer it?” He asked, stared at me sharply. “You?! Why don’t you answer it either?” I turned his question again, sticked my tongue. We both pouted and stayed silent. “Well, I’m a bit jealous.” He answered, as I blushed. “Yes, I’m a bit jealous too.” I replied his answer, as he blushed too. Then, we both stared each other and laughed.

“So wifey, how about today?”

I frowned, “What do you mean?”

“Do you like today?” He asked again, smiled to me. I thought for a while, then smiled. “Despite the tired, I like today. You know, wedding is always be my dream for a long time. Eventhough I never predicted that my groom is you, but I like today.” I answered, smiled again.

“How abo—”

I turned my head to see him again, but he’s already sleeping peacefully. Made me pouted. “So, I just talked to myself?” I asked, ruffled his hair. “Okay, good night, husby. Seems that our first night will fail today.” I spoke, tried to close my eyes too.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

I opened my eyes lazily, then turned to my head to see beside me. Empty. I widened my eyes, thinking where is Jieun now, but the groan made me shocked. There she is. Sleeping on the floor. I frowned and woke her up. “Why do you sleep on there?” I asked, pouted. “Do you think I want to sleep there?! I fell down from the bed, you know! Ahh, appo~” She groaned again, made me laughed.

Then I gave her a hand, as she took it shyly. “I’ll take a bath first.” She said, as I nodded. The phone suddenly rang, made me almost yelled in surprise. Turned out to be Jieun’s phone! I glanced at the screen and could see that the one who called her is Mrs. Lee or my mother in-law now.

I picked up the phone slowly. “Jieun-ah, have you wake up? You both have to come to the hotel’s restaurant. We want to say something about important thing.”

“Hello, eomeoni. I’m Wooyoung. Jieun’s taking a bath, so I pick her phone.” I explained, as Mrs. Lee chuckled. “Ohh, really? Then, you both have to come, okay? We’ll waiting here.”

“Okay, eomeoni.” I answered, ended the talks. “Jieun-ah!!! You better faster! Eomeoni said that we—”

“Wooyoung-ah! Can you help me a minute?” She interrupted my words, made me frowned. “W-what?” I asked, blushed with a  sudden. “My hair gets stuck with the hanger, and I can’t do everything.” She explained, as I gulped. “So, it means that I have to enter the bathroom?” I asked, gulped once again. She didn’t answer, but I think I really have to enter it.

Slowly, I opened the door and closed my eyes before saw Jieun’s body. Made me almost got heart-attack. I tried to not seeing it, as I fixed her hair with a tremble hand.

She seemed couldn’t do anything beside stared the floor silently. I thought she must be very embarassed now. “It’s okay, Jieun-ah. I’ll forget about what happen. I don’t see it either.” I said, when I finished my job and got out from the bathroom. “Thanks, Woo.” She answered, still shy.

After got out from the room, I held my chest, could hear perfectly my heartbeat that beating like crazy. I slapped my own cheeks, stopped it for being blushed.

----------------------------------------------

*I think this chapter is a FAIL... >.< Tomorrow I'll make it more interesting, so please continue to support me~  ^^ Thanks for all comments that you'd give! :D For Silent Reader, please open your mask! LOL *bow*