[Chapter Two] The Beginning Of Everything

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWO – The Beginning Of Everything

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

When I was busy to preparing the drinks, I could hear his word. Made me gigled. I even almost dropped the teas I’ve been made. “So this is our Wooyoung?” My mother asked, made me gigled again. The way my mom called his name was somehow funny in my ears. I could heard that light conversation and often gigled myself for that. Until Mr. Jang said something to him. “What happen with your legs by the way?”

I gasped. “Is his legs hurt?” I mumbled, asked to myself. It made me remember with the accident at the airport a few minutes ago. That guy whose in the airport is very annoying! Remembered about him again even now make me feel sick.

“That’s a long story, dad.” My future husband—or maybe I should call him ‘Wooyoung’ said. “When I was walking to the outside of the airport, a girl bumped into me and we fell down. It made me shocked and fell down with the condition that my knee stumbled to the floor, and it made it bleeding.” I widened my eyes, slowly peeked at the living room. After saw my future husband, I widened my eyes again, couldn’t move at all. My body felt numb, and I couldn’t thinking about anything properly. It’s him! The annoying guy I’ve met in the airport! Ohh God, why it has to be him among millions boys in this world?!

“Jieun-ah! Why do you take so long?!” My mom’s shout made my nerves suddenly moved again. “Co-come in now!” I replied my mom, prayed a little and then took the tray into the living room. “These are the teas.” I said, tried to lower my face so that bastard couldn’t recognize my face. “Jieun-ah, why do you lower your head? Are you shy?”

I shook my head and wanted to say something, but when I lifted my head, I could see that his expression changed. “Y-you?!” Before he could say anything, me who was standing beside him, secretly stepped his legs again. “Ouchh!” He groaned, as I pretended to surprise. “Are you okay?! Umm, excuse me all. I think I have to search the medicine box and treat his wound. I’m sure that dad couldn’t find the medicine box, right?” I said, smiled and pulled him from the living room.

With the fastest speed, I pulled him to my old room. “Yah! What are you do—Wait! Don’t say that you’re my. . .?”

I looked at him sharply. “It’s very pathetic to say this, but yes.” I cut him, lowered my head. He still looked at me while eyeing me widely. “Ohh, it impossible.” He mumbled, but I could hear it perfectly. “Listen! I know that you’re very shock and so do I, but we don’t have any other choice. Our parents have planned this for a long time and I don’t want to make my parents sad, and it means that I have to agree to marry you.” He nodded. “Me too. My dad threatened me to take my credit cards, car, and my money if I don’t want to marry you, and I don’t want it to be a reality, so I have to marry you.”

“Then, let’s forget about all the accidents that happen between us and let’s be a partner for our goodness.” I said, offered my hand. He shaked it and agreed. “Then, let’s come back to the living room unless you want everyone to curious about us.” He nodded again, then we stepped back to the living room. “I can’t find the medicine box.” I said, lied to them. Ahh, the guitliness felt my heart. This is my first time to be here again after five years, and now, I have to lie to all my family?

“So Jieun, how about Wooyoung?” My dad asked, smiled at me. I gulped and stared him. “U-umm. . . He’s nice, dad.” I answered, lied once again. “Just nice?” Wooyoung asked, made me wanted to tore his mouth.

“You’re very cute too.” I answered, pinched his cheeks toughly. He stared at me sharply than pinched my cheeks too, tougher than that. “They’re very sweet, aren’t they?” We could hear the conversation between our parents. “WTH?! Sweet?” He mumbled, barely heard by anyone except me. “Do you think I want to stay together with you?!” I mumbled too, replied him. He glanced at me, but luckily the parents and my brother was busy with their conversation about how sweet we are.

“Ahh, you have to know each other more. Maybe this is too early, but you have to get a marriage one week later, so you just have a week to prepare everything.” Mr. Jang said, made me widened our eyes and seeing each other. “What?! A week?!” We spoke in unison, made everyone looked confuse. “We mean we’re so excited about that.” I explained, smiled innocently to them.

“Good, then. Okay, for the best for you both, we decided to give your new house right now. Eventhough, you’re not married yet, you can leave in there first.” We saw each other again. “What?! Together?!” We said in unison again. “We mean we’re so excited.” He explained, made them smiled satisfiedly.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

Jieun and Wooyoung entered their house, widened their eyes to saw that their house is pretty big. “This will be your house.” Jiyoung—Jieun’s older brother—said, followed them to the living room. “Like what I’ve said, before you both got married, I’ll stay here to make sure that you’re okay.” He continued, smiled to them both then watched the television. “Jiyoung-hyung! Do you like soccer too?” Wooyoung asked, approached Jiyoung and sat beside him.

“Of course! Do you like it too?” Jiyoung asked. Wooyoung nodded cheerfully and they started to talk many things about soccer, as if Jieun isn’t there. “Good! Now that bastard starts to take my Jiyoung-oppa’s heart?” She mumbled, wanted to kick Wooyoung so bad. Her life started to get messy when met Wooyoung today.

 

(Jiyoung’s POV)

 

For the rest of the week, I have to leave in Jieunnie and Wooyoung’s new house. I thought this will gonna be a boring week, but Wooyoung seemed pretty interesting because we have many same hobbies. “Ji-hyung, I’ll sleep first. Today isn’t my best day.” Wooyoung excused himself after the dinner and went to sleep. I nodded, understood with his condition.

“Jiyoungie-oppa, how can you forget your own sister and spoke all day with him?” Jieun was sitting beside me, pouting. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. “He’ll be my brother in-law, right? He seems a good person, so you will be very happy with him, Jieunnie. Do you like him?” I said, smiled at her. “Not really, oppa.” She answered, made me shocked. “Not really? But why?” I asked, didn’t understand.

“This morning, I met him in the airport. In that time, I was running because of late and I think so did him. Then we crashed and fell down. I’m okay but his knee was bleeding. I asked whether he’s okay or not, but he yelled at me. He’s very annoying, oppa!” She explained, made me frowned. “Really? But he seems not that type of person. I think that time he was feeling much pain so he couldn’t control himself. Just forget it, okay?” I said, smiled at her, but she looked at me weirdly.

“Even my dearest oppa also defend him?” She asked, then went to her room. Left me alone with confuseness. “What’s wrong with her?” I mumbled, stared at my television again.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

“Really? But he seems not that type of person. I think that time he was feeling much pain so he couldn’t control himself. Just forget it, okay?” Jiyoung-oppa said, made me looked at him weirdly. “Even my dearest oppa also defend him?” I asked, then went to my room, annoyed. “Why are everyone seem loving that annoying guy very much?” I mumbled, tried to close my eyes and sleep.