[Chapter Twenty Eight] Destiny

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT – Destiny

 

Three Years Later. . .

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

Many changes have happened after the last three years. Now, the babies grew to be a two years old children. My son is really like him, and my daughter is so like me. In this three years, I’ve never contact him at all. And, I couldn’t deny that I’m still loving him, the same love as three years ago I felt to him. Eunyoung and Wooji always ask where is their father, but I always said to them that their father is in the other part of the world, and maybe they wouldn’t meet their father anymore.

Sometimes I felt sick to said that, but I couldn’t do anything to help it. Maybe, he’s forgetting me right now, and be happy with her new girlfriend. Or maybe, his current girlfriends were thrown by Suzy again? I don’t know.

“Eomma! I’ve got A+ on my test today!”

Eunyoung and Wooji said in unison, as I laughed. “Your both brain are exactly like your dad,” I said, still laughing, but then I realized that I said something wrong to them as I freeze on my spot. “So, appa is a smart person?” Wooji asked, as I could see the sparkling eyes on his eyes, exactly like him. “Yes, he is.” I answered, smiled and ruffled their both hairs.

“Hello!”

“Soojin-ahjumma!” Eunyoung yelled, hugged the person that entered the house. “Hello, Eunyoungie! Wooji-ah!” She said, hugged them both. I couldn’t help but giggled to see them so happy. Suddenly, my phone rang, as I opened it and saw the caller. “Yes, Jiyoung-oppa?”

“Jieunnie! How are you?!” He said, felt so excited to hear my voice again. “I’m okay as always, oppa. How about you?” I asked back, as he chuckled. “I’m okay. And he’s okay too,” Jiyoung-oppa whispered the second sentences, made me smiled, but I didn’t want to show it to him. “Oppa, I don’t ask his condition!” I said, as he chuckled once again. “Really?! So, if I said that he’s sick, you will keep to stay cool?”

Then, the sudden worried entered my body. “Is he sick?! Really?!”

He didn’t answer me, just laughing hard. “See? Don’t ever lying to me, Jieunnie! I can sense your heart, you know!” He spoke, as I pouted. “Oppa! You annoy me!”

“Who is that, eomma?” Suddenly Eunyoung asked, made me shocked. “Who is the owner of that voice, Jieun?” Jiyoung-hyung said, as I bit my lower lips. “It’s… my friend’s niece, oppa. I’ll call you later, okay? Bye,” I uttered, then hung up the phone hurriedly. “Eunyoung-ah, next time if eomma is speaking with someone, don’t say anything, alright honey? And it’s the same case with you too, Wooji-ah.”

They both nodded, “But why?”

“It’s for your goodness, so please don’t do that again. Arasso?”

“Arasso, eomma!!!” They both said in unison again, as I giggled and hugged them tightly. Wooyoung-ah, our kids have grown. I will keep them with all my heart, so please don’t worry. Because, it’s the best for us both. Just believe me.

“Jieun-ah, your mom is calling!” Soojin said, gave me the phone, as I widened my eyes in surprise.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

Today is my graduation day. Actually, it should be one year later, but because of my brain, I could graduate today. After the graduation, I walked off to the café, the same café we used to eat before. I ordered french fries and steak, as I sat on the chair nearest the window. A memory filled my entire brain again, until someone patted my shoulder. I turned and could see Jiyoung-hyung, with Dara-noona beside him. They already have a relationship, after the meeting in the hospital in the last three years.

“Congratulation!”

They both said, ruffled my hair. I fixed my hair and pouted, as they both chuckled. “What do you want to do now?” Jiyoung-hyung asked, as I took a deep breath. “Not sure, hyung.” I answered shortly. And it’s right, I’m not sure where to go, or what to do. I used to have it, but after I met Jieun, I didn’t have any specific dream beside meet her again someday.

“Maybe, I’ll work on my dad’s company. He wants to retire, so maybe I’ll the one who will replace his position as a CEO.” I continued, smiled faintly. “But, it’s not your truly wish, right?” Dara-noona said, eyed me carefully. “It’s not important anymore, noona. My life is so… flat, and I can’t tell where is my happiness or my sadness anymore.”

They both sighed. “Don’t be like that, Woo. You have to move on. You can’t be like this forever.” I nodded, then smiled. “Thanks, hyung; noona. I’ll try to move on.”

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

I walked to the airport, held Eunyoung and Wooji and entered the taxi. I told my address, as I turned to see them that smiled to me. “Eomma, is this South Korea?” Wooji asked, as I nodded and smiled. “Yes, it is. How about it?”

“It’s nice, eomma! Just a little warmer than France.” Eunyoung answered, as I chuckled and pinched their cheeks. “Then, can we see our dad?” They both asked in unison, made me gulped. “I don’t know, honey.”

Then, the sudden silent came, until we arrived at home. My used to home. The home that full of the memories, and I couldn’t replace it with anything in this world. When I knocked and the woman opened it, she hugged me tightly, as I did the same to her. “Eomma!”

“Lee Jieun!” Mom yelled, as we hugged once again and the tears started to fall from our both eyes. “So, are these my grandchildren?” She pointed at the children that are standing there peacefully. “Yes, eomma. He’s Wooji, and she’s Eunyoung.” I said, as she hugged them with the teary eyes. After that, we came to the house, just to see dad in the living room, as we hugged again.

“Appa, eomma; I want to go first, okay? Before I went here, I applied job to the company. I want to work there, so now I want to have an interview. Please take care of Wooji and Eunyoung first.” I said, bowed to them and ruffled the kids’ hair, before went to the taxi.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

This is my first time to work in my dad's company. I tried to concentrate and went to working, as the door is knocked by someone. Turned out that she’s the employee in the company. “Excuse me, Mr. Jang. You will need a new secretary, so your father asked us to find candidates and you have to choose it. We can start the interview a few minutes later,” explain he, as I nodded and let the interview started.

Until three hours of interview, all appliers are very good and smart, but, somehow they didn’t attract my attention at all. “Next!” I said, as the other girl opened the door and DUG! I could feel that the organs in my body stopped operating, and the world stopped rotating. I widened my eyes in shock, and so did she.

No! It’s just a dream, right? It’s not true, right? It can’t be her! I hoped so much for met her once again, and it’s impossible for me to met her in here. In the company. The place I really never expected before.

The tears started to falling, as my knees felt limp and I kneeled down. She cried too, so hard that she also kneeled down. I approached her and hugging her tightly, didn’t want to let her go again. The feeling in my entire body mixed into one and I couldn’t think anything properly again.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

When I opened the door and saw someone that is sitting there, I widened my eyes. Everything turned to be so… weird. I don’t know. My heartbeat started to contracted again, as I couldn’t do anything but crying. I missed him. Too missed him that I didn’t know what to do when I met him. He also cried and kneeled down, as I did the same as he did. We both hugging each other, as the feeling mixed into one, and I swore I don’t want to release it anymore.

“Lee… Jieun,” He called my name, the voice I really missed, and now I could hear it again after many years passing by. “Lee… Jieun!” He said once again, as I cried harder than before. “Don’t dare… to leave me alone again. Arasso?”