[Chapter Thirty One] Hard Decision

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE – Hard Decision

 

(Author’s POV)

 

“You… What happen with our children?!” Jieun and Wooyoung asked in unison, as their face got paler in every seconds. Bae Junhwa laughed evily, as he pointed at the big screen and it showed the twins that are crying hard. The twins are standing in the big aquarium, and the water has covered their ankles fully. The pipe is still pouring the water into the aquarium, and everybody knows what will happen next if anybody didn’t stop the water.

“Please stop the water!!! Now!”

Wooyoung suddenly yelled to Junhwa, as Jieun started to cry. She didn’t know what to do or what to say. Hearing the crying sounds from their children made her heart hurt so much. “Do you really think that I will stop the water if you yelled to me like that?” Junhwa asked, gave them a smirk once again. “What do you want, then?!”

He laughed once again, sat on the desk peacefully. “I don’t want anything. I just want to get revenge.” He answered, as Wooyoung and Jieun stared at each other and raised their eyebrows. “Revenge?! What revenge?! Have we done wrong to you?!”

“No. But you have done wrong to her, my sister.”

Junhwa the light, and now Wooyoung and Jieun could see perfectly who is the girl that is sitting on the seat all the time. And your all thoughts were right. She’s Suzy. Bae Suji. They both turned to be so pale, couldn’t speak anything again. “Su… Suzy?! Why do you do this to us?! Why?!” Wooyoung spoke, stared at Suzy with the most pleaded stare.

“It’s me who have the right to say that; why do you do this to me, Jang Wooyoung?! You cheated on me and married Jieun! Do you know how much pain I felt?!” Suzy shouted, gave him the most evil stare. “I never cheated you, Bae Suzy! It’s all your fault! A few years ago, I indeed had the feeling toward you, but you never accepted me! Even until you went to the England, you never responded my love confession! Don’t you know how sick I was back then?!”

Now Suzy is crying. Wooyoung, on the other hand, focused on both Suzy and their twins; and so did Jieun. “It’s not fair, Jang Wooyoung! It’s not fair! No one has ever rejected my wish, and you shouldn't too! But, why do you do that to me?! Why?!”

Everything turned to be so complicated within a second. The water has covered the twins’ thighs right now as everything seems more difficult. “Then, just kill me! But, I beg you, don’t mess with my children or Jieun! They’re innocent, and will always be like that. Please, just kill me and stop the water right now!” Wooyoung yelled again, as all the people in the room got shock, especially Jieun, but she couldn’t say anything right now as seems dying.

“You’re a fool person, you know! If you died, everything will be okay for you; but if your precious Jieunnie and your children died, you must be suffer, right? It’s the point of everything.” Suzy said, erased her tears and gave them a smirk again.

Then everything turned to be so blurry for Jieun as Wooyoung gave jabs to a few securities’ face and body. She chose to lean on the wall, because she felt so dizzy to even did something. Wooyoung kept punching all the securities desparately. He couldn’t accept the fact that their children and Jieun have to suffered because of him; and he couldn’t let it happened either.

First, he succeed to knock down a few securities, but of course, he’s outnumbered as a few punch started to hit his body. But he didn’t lose his confident, as the securities started to fall down one by one. The punch he felt didn’t seem pain at all, as his heart just focused on their precious family’s condition.

Jieun couldn’t help but crying harder when she saw that Wooyoung worked so hard. She wanted to help, but she knew well that she couldn’t help him at all in this situation. All she could do, is just praying for the safety of her family. Suddenly, she felt a touch, as she turned to see Suzy that slapped her face.

Jieun gave a quick response and slapped her back, as Suzy gave Jieun a death glare. “Do you know how much suffered I have to got because of you?!” Jieun said, as something from her inside body made her more confident and braver than before.

Suzy grabbed Jieun’s hair, made her scream in pain. But, Jieun succeed to do the same to Suzy, as they both have a fight. Luckily, Jieun has learned Taekwondo before from the school, so she could kick Suzy’s legs and made her fall down. But, when she wanted to do something again, someone pulled her.

Jieun turned to see Junhwa, as she rebelled as hard as she could. But immediately she stopped her action, as she saw that Junhwa took a knife from his pocket and directed it to Jieun’s neck. At the same time, Wooyoung succeed to win over all the securities, eventhough his body is now full of wound. He stopped moving when seeing that Jieun is being a hostage by Junhwa.

“Hahahaha! You’re stronger that I expect, but of course, you still can’t win over your heart, right?” Junhwa gave a smirk to Woo, as he got stiffened. He glanced at the screen, could see that the water has reach the twins’ shoulder. The situation got too difficult for him right now.

“Okay, I’ll give you a chance. You have to choose who the one that you want to safe. Jieunnie… or your adorable children.” Junhwa spoke, made Wooyoung got more stiffened than before. “Woo, please just safe our children. Please!” Jieun suddenly said, and it made him more difficult to chose. His gaze kept moving from Jieun to the twins, and he couldn’t choose at all. He loves Jieun, but he loves his children too; and he doesn’t want to lose both of them.

“Woo, palli! (Quickly!) Our children will get a danger if you don’t choose right now! Just safe them and let me be!” Jieun said, as Wooyoung closed his eyes and thought for a while. Then, someone came into his mind, and he has made a decision now. He opened his eyes slowly, before said something.

“I… choose… I choose—”