[Chapter Ten] Teddy Bear

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TEN – Teddy Bear

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

I went to the bathroom and flushed my face, embarassed with all of this. “Ahh, why do I have to act this stupid in front of him?” I mumbled to myself, pouted. After took a long bath, I got ready and went to dining room to have a breakfast. Today we will have a test for the university as planned before. “Good morning, Jieunnie.” Jiyoung-oppa greeted, but I’m too busy with my own mind. 

Still looking below, I took a slice of bread and ate it quickly. “Fighting!” Jiyoung-oppa said, as I nodded slowly. I waved at Jiyoung-oppa and then quietly read the book for the last preparation in the car. “If you enter that university, I’ll give you a present.” Wooyoung started the conversation, as I saw him happily. “Really?! Then I’ll give you a present too if you enter that university.” I spoke, as we both laughed.

“Yaksokhae? (Promise?)” He asked, gave me his little finger. I nodded and gave me my little finger too, smiled widely.

After we arrived, we gave a fighting before started to do the test.

“Can you do it?” He asked, when we waited for the result. “Eventhough, I found a few questions that are difficult, but the rests are good.” I answered, as he nodded. “Me too.” He spoke, as we both smiled each other. “I scare.” I said, as held my stomach nervously. He chuckled and took my hand, rubbed it slowly. “My mother always do it when I’m nervous.” He explained, as I nodded. “Yes. It makes me better.”

“Lee Jieun. Jang Wooyoung.” We stood up and slowly went to someone who has a responsibility to report it. “Congratulation, both of you pass the test.” He said, as we both jumped happily. “This is the whole information. Thanks for trust this university.” He spoke and handed us the papers, as we both nodded and went to the car.

“I don’t believe it! I pass the test!” I said, smiled cheerfully. “Congratulation, Jieun-ah.” He asked, but I was too busied to widened my eyes. He called me what? Am I wrong? He called me Jieun-ah? I knew that he has been called me that before, but it’s when our parents were there; but now, we’re alone here. I gulped and again felt my heart beated faster. “Jieun?! Can you hear me?”

“Y-yes. Thanks.” I answered, smiled to him. “Let’s go home! I want to give this good news to Jiyoung-oppa.” He nodded and started to drive to home.

“Oppa! We pass the test, you know!” I yelled, as hugged Jiyoung-oppa when we arrived. “Really?! Cool!” He spoke, replied my embrace. “I’m very happy!”

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Oppa! We pass the test, you know!” She shouted to Jiyoung-hyung, as they both hugged each other. “Really?! Cool!” He answered, as I just could smile. “I’m really happy!” She continued, released her hug and went to me. She spreaded her hand and hugged me, made my heartbeat got faster and faster in a few seconds, as if wanted to explode. The warmness hit my body, as I felt dizziness attacked my body, but the strange part is—I like it.

Suddenly she released her embrace and smiled at me, made the world seemed freeze for a while. “Umm, sorry. I’m too happy.” She spoke, rubbed her back hair. I nodded and smiled, couldn’t see her face at all. “I want to go to my room. Bye.”

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

After hugged Jiyoung-oppa, I thought I’m too happy and hugged Wooyoung too. He seemed a little shock with my action, and so do I. My heartbeat got faster and faster, as my cheeks started to burning. I released my embrace and looked at him who blushing hard too. I smiled, didn’t sure what to do. “Umm, sorry. I’m too happy.” I spoke, rubbed my back hair nervously.

He nodded and smiled back at me, couldn’t see my face. “I want to go to my room. Bye.” He said, as I giggled. Bye? Why on earth did he say 'bye' to me?

“Jieun-ah, for celebrating your both tests, how if we go to the mall? You like mall very much, don’t you?” Jiyoung-oppa came from his room as pinched my cheek. “Okay, oppa! I want to buy something too.” I answered, went to my room to change the clothes. When I went to the living room, I could see that Jiyoung-oppa and him have waited for me.

In the mall, we went to the eat something. After that, we played in the karaoke. We have a lot of fun there. Wooyoung is a bomb! He seemed enjoying karaoke so much, as he danced and sang happily. Then, we went to the game station. “How if we scatter for a while?” I asked, and they nodded as I went to the store. Remembered what I’ve promised to him yesterday.

“Excuse me, where can I find a special present for someone?”

I asked the employee that was in there, as she smiled and showed me a cute  teddy bear.  “It’s a very good present for someone that is special in your heart. You’re so lucky; this is the last teddy bear.” She explained, as I giggled and bought that. “He must be like my present.” I mumbled, as took the present into my bag and went to them again.

“Let’s go home!” I said, smiled widely at them.

In my room, I took that teddy bear and giggled again. “Teddy bear, I’ll name you ‘BearWoo’. You have to be a good boy for him, okay?” I spoke to ‘BearWoo’, still smiled widely. I took him and placed it beside me, as I closed my eyes.

When I woke up in the morning, I hurriedly took ‘BearWoo’ and knocked his door, as he opened it with a half-opened eyes. “Tadaa!” I showed him ‘BearWoo’, as he shocked. He opened his bag and took the exact teddy bear and gave it to me. “We buy the same teddy bear?!” He asked, as chuckled. “But the employee in there said that the teddy bear I bought was the last.” I spoke, still didn’t understand.

“Me too!” He said, as we both laughed.

“Okay. This is ‘BearWoo’.” I gave him ‘BearWoo’, but he refused it. “How if you save this ‘BearWoo’ and I will save this ‘BearEun’ with me?”

"Why do you choose 'yellow' by the way?" I asked, as he chuckled. "Because yellow is my favorite color. How about you?" He asked back, made me giggled. "Me too! Yellow is my favorite color!" We both laughed again.

“Look! We really have a destiny!”

We both laughed again. “—a sweet destiny.”