[Chapter Twenty Seven] I Can't Forget Your Love

#Sweet Destiny!

 

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN – I Can’t Forget Your Love

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

Jiyoung-hyung’s answer made me too shocked to even digest everything. So, Suzy was related to Jieun’s sudden left?! And it means that Jieun loves me? All her painful words were just Suzy’s plan to separate both of us? I didn’t know why, but a sudden happiness hit my body, as I smiled as wide as I could. I didn’t care if the nurse that is checking my body thought that I am crazy or something. All I care, Jieun is loving me!

“Yahh, Woo! You will tore your mouth if you’re still smiling like that!” Jiyoung-hyung commented, as I laughed. “Ahh, do you know how bad I wanted to see your smile again?” He continued, ruffled my hair. “You should tell it earlier, hyung! If you do that, I can’t stop Jieun as fast as I could.” I said, pouted. But Jiyoung-hyung’s expression changed to be sad again.

“Eventhough I’m telling this to you, I don’t think… you and Jieun can be together again.” He spoke, as my smile suddenly vanished from my face. “W-what do you mean?”

He took a deep breath and told me everything about Suzy’s threaten, as well as the consequence if she didn’t let me go, and it made me as if fell to the ground once again. “But, we must be have a way, right?” I asked, as he kept silent. “Hyung! We have a way, right?” I asked once again, as he kept silent.

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

My heartbeat got faster in every second, as  the sweat kept coming from my entire body. I couldn’t do anything beside held Soojin’s hand tightly. “Miss Lee?” The nurse called, as I responded her and went to the room nervously. “So, how about the result, doc?”

I asked, still held Soojin’s hand tightly. The doctor didn’t make any expression as he took the paper and gave it to me. Then with a sudden, his expression changed to be—happy? I don’t know. “Miss Lee, congratulation! You have pregnant for two weeks! And you know what, your children are twins! Female and male! How rare is that, isn’t it? Really congratulation! Your husband must be really happy with this too!”

The doctor’s words made me freeze on my spot. I widened my eyes, and as well as Soojin. We couldn’t say or do anything. Pregnant?! Me?! With him?! But, we even didn’t do that yet! How can I got pregnant?! That mind kept surrounding my mind, made me stiffened. It’s not because I don’t like the babies in my stomach, but it’s just—not a perfect time. And now, I don’t have any husband, and it means that I have to be a single parent? How can I fund my babies?

“Jieun-ah,” Soojin called me when we arrived at the living room, as I looked at her sadly. “Ottokhae, Soojin-ah? It’s getting more complicated than I thought.”

She hugged me, as the tears started to fall from my eyes. “You have to tell Wooyoung about this, Jieunnie. It’s the only way.” Soojin said, as I told her everything about Wooyoung and the situation before. “But… I can’t, Soojin-ah! I don’t want to hurt him and my family. Our relationship had over.” I answered, took a long breath.

“But, you can’t hide your babies from him, Lee Jieun! He’s the babies’ father, and he have to know about them no matter of what.” Soojin told, gave me a sharp look. “You’re right,” I whispered, sighed deeply. Then, suddenly my phone rang. I looked the caller and surprise to see that it is Jiyoung-oppa. Because of the sudden news, I forgot to tell him about my condition here.

“Hello, oppa? What is it?” I asked, smiled eventhough he couldn’t see it. But, there’s no response. “Jieun-ah! Can you help me?!” Soojin’s voice echoed through the room, as I nodded. “I’ll be there in a few minutes!” I answered, then back at my phone. “Hello?! Oppa! If you don’t have anything important, I will turn off now.” I said, but there’s still no response. I wanted to close it, but something held me.

“Hello, Jieunnie?”

That voice. That voice made my heart sinked for a while. I didn’t know what to answer or what to say to him. It’s all mixed to one situation that I myself couldn’t deny it. Because of the nervous, I accidentaly hung up the phone with a sudden, as I blamed myself for did that. He would think that I am really hate him, but hey! that’s the proper situation I wanted to make, right? Mianhae, Jang Wooyoung; mianhae.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

“Then, can I call her, hyung?” I asked, gave Jiyoung-hyung a pleaded look. “As long as Suzy didn’t know about this, we can still keep a contact, right?” I continued, as he sighed and nodded. I smiled happily and took Jiyoung-hyung’s phone, called Jieun. After a long time, the sound came into my ears, tickled me in a good way. “Hello, oppa? What is it?”

“Hello?! Oppa! If you don’t have anything important, I will turn off now.” That voice kept coming, as I passed the happiest time of my life again. I missed her sweet voice. I missed her soft tone. And… I missed her so bad.

“Hello, Jieunnie?”

Then, she didn’t answer me. Instead, she hung up the phone, made me shocked with her sudden action. Then all I could remember my tears started to fall. Why did she do that? Does she really hate me? Doesn’t she love me? But, I—somehow know that she’s loving me, and it’s bigger that we could ever imagine. So, what is it?

 

(Jieun’s POV)

 

The two months had already passed, but why can’t I forget him? This feeling hit me from the back, as I couldn’t do anything without thinking about him. He’d been the part of my life, and I couldn’t bear and deny it at all. And for addition, I have his babies in my stomach, and it made me suffered to know that he didn’t know about this at all. I wanted to tell him, but if he knew it, he would never let me go, and it means the matter would be more complicated.

Because of my pregnancy, I couldn’t go to the university, and as well as working, because it would harm the babies. Thanks to Soojin that always gives me every need and even told me about the lessons. Without her, I didn’t know where I have to go anymore. “Jieun-ah,” Soojin said, patted my shoulder.

I turned to her and smiled, “Yes?”

She replied my smile and ruffled my stomach. “How about your babies’ condition today?” I chuckled and smacked her lightly. “It’s okay. Say ‘hi’ to your auntie~” I said, as she laughed. “So, I’m their auntie?” She asked, as I also laughed and nodded. “Then, I hope that my niece and nephew are handsome and beautiful, like her mom—and perhaps, her dad.”

Her words made me smiled again, but now more bitterly. “Yes, the son will be handsome like her father, and the daughter will be beautiful like me.” I said, as she threw the pillow to me. “Beautiful like you? You’re too over-confident, Lee Jieun!” She spoke, as we laughed once again.

 

(Wooyoung’s POV)

 

Now I have went to college and did my used-to life, but somehow, my heart still empty. As if the part of my heart still be with her, and I couldn’t help but thinking about where is she right now, what is she doing right now, or even does she still remember about me or not. And that feeling kept following me in every time that I passed, in every path that I walked, and even in every breath that I took.

“Thinking about her again?” Someone patted me from the back, as I turned and nodded to that person, as he did the same to me. “Don’t worry. Her bestfriend will always take care of her.” He said, gave me a convinced-looked. I nodded once again, then looked at the blue-sky above me, as the shadow of Jieun appeared in my sight. I would never forget you, Lee Jieun. I still believe that you’re my destiny, and I will fight for it. I promise, because… I can’t forget your love.