What you've wanted~

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel walked out of his office and walked towards the exit. He opened the main door and exited. His mind is in deep thoughts. He wasn’t really paying attention to what he was doing when suddenly his phone rang. Niel glanced at his phone and saw an unknown number and frowned. He pressed the answer button and started talking. “Hello?” Niel asked a bit curious. “Does this phone belong to Ahn Daniel?” The person on the line asked. Niel froze a little hearing a familiar voice from the other line. He stopped half way through that car where someone is waiting for him. Niel glanced at the car and frowned when the window opened and revealed Changjos’ face. Changjo waved and smiled at Niels’ direction. Niel glanced the other way pretending he doesn’t see Changjo. The person on the other line spoke again. “Hello? Are you still there? Is this Ahn Daniels’ phone?” Niels’ eyes widened again and he was feeling fear that’s making him weak. He was sweating and his heart was beating fast. Niel breathed heavily and bit his lip. “Yes, This is Niel speaking. Who’s this?” Niel said through the phone. Changjo in the other hand was staring at Niel confusedly. He was sure that Niel had seen him waving. Changjo detached his seat belt and was about to go out of the car when Niel suddenly disappeared. Niel was running for his life and stopped when he knew that he was already far from Changjos’ presence. When Niel answered the callers question the person in the line replied. “It’s me, haven’t you remember or did you intend to forget about me?” The caller said. Niel closed his eyes and sighed heavily. “I know that it’s you. Why did you even bother calling me Ljoe?” Niel said. “Can we please meet up? I’ve been dying to see you and to talk with you.” L.joe said. Niels’ eyes were getting teary every second passing, all the memories between the two of them are flashing back inside his mind. “I don’t know.” Niel said flatly. “Please Niel~ I’m begging you. I just want to see you again. I’m not expecting to start over with you but please at least being friends with you will make me happy.”L.joe said through the phone, his voice sounding like a crying boy. Niel was really in deep thoughts his heart was breaking a little. He wanted to see the boy since forever but he doesn’t know how to face him with his state now. He sure wants to see him but not to hide it from Changjo. “Okay, I’ll meet up with you just because I pity you.” Niel said bitterly. “Thank you. Please do so. I don’t care if it’s out of pity or anything. I just want to see you if you’re doing okay with HIM.” L.joe said a little hurt. Niels’ eyes widened. He looked back and forth and he was really confused and out of his mind. He didn’t know that L.joe knows about Changjo and Niels’ relationship. Niel hurriedly pressed the end button to hang up. He didn’t want to talk about Changjo with Ljoe. It was hurting him. Niel broke out from his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrated.

 

 

From: Unknown #

Thank you for giving me some of your time. Let’s meet up this coming Friday at #BlahBlahBlah~ 1pm. I’m looking forward to it. J

Niel was shaking. He was feeling lost and doesn’t know what to do in his situation. Meeting up with L.joe like nothing had happened between them? He was feeling stupid about all of this. Niel sighed heavily and started to walk home when suddenly a pair of arms hugged him from the back and let his back rest on the persons’ chest. Niel panicked a little but was greeted by a very worried and sweaty Changjo. Niel looked up his mouth hanging open. Changjo looked down and broke the contact. He held Niels’ shoulders firmly and started shouting. “Where have you gone to? I was looking all over for you. I was waiting for you back there when you suddenly disappeared? You were glancing at the car a while ago, right? You saw me but looked away. Have you gone mad or something?” Changjo explained shouting a little bit. Niel looked In straightly in to Changjos’ eyes and looked away. He was somehow feeling guilty. “Sorry, But I really didn’t see you a while ago.” Niel lied. Changjo calmed down and sighed heavily. He wasn’t feeling good about this but still smiled for Niel. “Okay, it’s fine. It doesn’t bother me anymore, I already found you.” Changjo said hugging Niel. Niel smiled on to the hug and clutched his hand on Changjos’ shirt. “Thank you, Changjo.” Niel mumbled on Changjos’ shirt. Changjo smiled and kissed Niels’ head. “When I saw that you’re not in front of the gate a while ago. I panicked and hurriedly closed the car. I had the feeling that someone had taken you away from me. It’s like someone had caught your attention. Do you get me or do you think I’m weird?.” Changjo asked. Niel felt nervous and smiled at how childish Changjo can be. “You’re weird.” Niel chuckled. Changjo smiled and held Niels’ hand. Niel smiled at him and the two of them walked together. Niel glanced at his pocket and frowned a little and clutched at his pants. 

 

 

Heyyy~ Guys. I've updated lately didn't I? Because I was so busy ~.~ With my work. Thank you for subcribing to my stories and please keep on supportin me ! Love you Guys! :)