Unsaid words.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

Niel got off his car holding a bag of food. He walked straight to Ljoe's room, he was feeling excited about this. Being with the person whom her misses so much. It just feels unreal to him thinking that it may go back to how it was before. Niel began running towards the room, wanting to see that person right away.

 

Niel slowly entered the room, revealing a sleeping Ljoe. He closed the door and unpacked his bag. He sat near the bed while turning the television on. As Niel was watching TV, Ljoe woke up scratching his eyes. Niel glanced at him and smiled. "Did I woke you up?" Niel asked. Ljoe looked at Niel, looking a little drowsy. "Uhh- No. I'm actually a little hungry." Ljoe said. Niel frowned at the mans answer. "You haven't eaten yet? You are sick! You should atleast eat." Niel said. Ljoe raised his eyebrow. "I can take care of myself okay!? Now, give me that." Ljoe said, a little stubborn. Niel siighed and handed the foof to Ljoe. Ljoe grabbed the box of food and munched on it. Niel stared at him the whole time. Ljoe glanced at Niel and Niel began smiling and chuckling. Ljoe frowned at him. "WHAT!?" Ljoe yelled at Niel. Niel looked awayhiding his laughter. "No-Nothing." Niel chuckled. Ljoe raised his eyebrow and glared at Niel. "Why would someone laugh because of NOTHING? Huh." Ljoe said. Niel swallowed his laughter and maintained his pokerface but still laughed at Ljoe's cuteness. The room was filled with Niel's laughter. "I knew it, You've lost it." Ljoe said with a straight face. Niel laughed harder than the usual at Ljoe's face. "Seriously, what is funny! If you don't stop now. I'll hit you." Ljoe said. Niel breathed slowly, claming himself. Niel looked right into Ljoe'seyes and smiled at him. "You haven't change. I've missed you. The way you talk, laugh, eat and smile. It feels like I'm dreaming. If I am, the hit me now." Niel said smiling widely. Ljoe stared at Niel, hiding his happiness with his pokerface. "The pleasure is mine. Daniel" Ljoe said and then hit Niels' head really hard while smirking. Niel caressed his head feeling the pain staying on his head. Ljoe laughed at Niels' reaction. "Awake now?" Ljoe chuckled.Niel raised his eyebrow on Ljoe and suddenly laughed softly. Ljoe stared at him and saw Niel blushing a little. "I'm happy, It's been a long time since I've heard someone calling me that." Niel said happily. Ljoe blushed and covered himself with sheets unable to control his emotion. seeing Niel smiling warnmly for him was making his heart out of control. Niel pouted because of Ljoe's action. "Hey, are you even listening to me? Come on!" Niel whined. Ljoe covered his ears, still blushing hard. "SHUT UP!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!" Ljoe shouted. Niel smiled at their good development. He wanted this to last.