A Lonely world.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

Changjo got out of his car, looking around. He was in the parking lot of  hospital. He exited the parking lot and rode the elevator to look for the person he wanted to meet. After some minutes he got off the elevator and headed to the right room. A smile plastered on his face. As he was now face to face with the door he opened it and revealed a blonde man watching TV. Changjo rolled his eyes instantly as he saw the man laughing. The man glanced at the door and saw Changjos' figure. The smile on the man's face faded away as he saw Changjo enter the room. Changjo sat on the couch near the doorhe settled his things down and stared at the man on the bed. "Are you really sick? or you're just faking it? You don't look sick to me. Chunji." Changjo said, chuckling a little. The man on the bed smiled widely at Changjo. "I am sick! I just don't want to pitied by you for being weak." Chunji said smiling. Changjo chuckled again and stood up to slice some apples for the sick one or maybe he just wanted to eat some. "So, where's Suzy?" Changjo asked. Chunji glanced at Changjo and raised his eyebrow. "My sister? Oh~ It's unexpected for you to look for her. huh?" Chunji said hitting Changjo's waist with his elbow. Changjo groaned and glared at Chunji. Chunji just smiled and made a peace sign. "Well, It's because she should be here. She's supposed to take care of you and not me."  Changjo said glancing at Chunji. Chunji just chuckled at Changjo's whines. Changjo just smiled and still slicing the apples. "Well, I think her girl intuitions told her that you would be coming today so, she gone out." Chunji joked. Changjo placed the food on Chunji's lap. "Maybe?" Changjo said.

 

The two of them watched TV for sometime when Chunji suddenly aaked something to Changjo. "Did something happen? As I can see you look stressed and you can't hide that slightly swollen eyes of yours." Chunji asked. Changjo glanced at him with wide eyes. Chunji just smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Well, Actually I have but there's no solution for it. It's like a disease where there is no cure for it at all." Changjo said looking away. Chunji stared at Changjo's eyes. All he can see is loneliness and pain written all over. "I'll listen." Chunji rubbed Changjo's back to let him now that he is there for him. Changjo looked down and smiled. "I know, That's why I ended up being here." Changjo said warmly. 

 

 

Changjo told Chunji everything. Chunji can feel Changjo's pain, with every words he let out. Chunji stared at Changjo's smiling face. 'After telling me that, You can still smile huh? You're really an Idiot." Chunji thought. Changjo's eyes are starting to glisten. "Don't hold it in, It's alright to let it out sometimes. Even Gods' cry so there's nothing wrong about crying." Chunji said soothingly. Changjo smiled widely with his tears falling like a running water. Chunji frowned seeing Changjo's face. Changjo's face scrunched up, he can't control his emotions anymore it's overflowing. He can't stop, He can't stop crying and loving him. Chunji hugged Chanjo's head. Changjo looked pitiful, fragile and broken. Chunji can feel his shirt being drenched with Changjo's tears. "Let it out, Don't stop." Chunji said closing his eyes. reminiscing with Changjo. "It hurts hyung, I can't anymore.. but why? .. Why can't I stop? My heart still yearns for him. I want to make him mine. I .. I don't want to lose him. Why can't I win? .. Why. Why can't I win against him!? What's wrong with me? Please, tell me if there is. I .. I promise I'll be better.. " Changjo said through his sobs. Chunji still rubbing his back. "No, Nothing''s wrong with you. You're fine and perfect. you don't have to change." Chunji answered. Changjo's sobs getting louder and louder, his sobs invading the room even beating the sound coming from the TV. "If I''m perfect then why can't he love me back? If I'm perfect then that person is beyond perfection because I know I can't win against him." Changjo said. Chunji's tears are now threatening to fall. "It's just that, people doesn't get what they want instantly. A lot of effort and sacrifice should be wasted and to be put in line for you to have the CHANCE to achieve it. The word FAIR doesn't exist in this world we are in. It's just all about taking and not giving. It's not your fault, don't blame yourself." Chunji explained, caressing Changjos' hair. "Well even if it is. It still hurts." Changjo said still crying his heart out. All he wanted was to disappear and to be saved from this misery. 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys.:) A new one again! HAHAHAHAHA. Is my story too exaggerated? :( :) If it is please say so? :D HAHAHAHHAHA. Please comment okay? :D