Being an Idiot for Love.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

L.joe was walking towards their meeting place. A smile is plastered on his face; he can’t wait to see his old friend. L.joe entered the restaurant and sat there. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was still early. It was only 1:50pm. ‘I was so excited that I lost track of time, I came too early.’ L.joe said to himself. He ordered a drink and stayed there until the clock turns to 2:30. He had been waiting for this day to come. Those times, he was determined to get over Niel and to move on. He left Korea for his job and stayed there for years. He thought that being far away from him and the place they’ve met will keep him on remembering Niel but no, he can’t he still wants to see him. So he traveled back to Korea to look for Niel. He did everything to find him when he finally knew about Niels’ location he did everything for Niel to notice him but none of them attracted niels’ attention. He knows why, it’s all because of Changjos’ presence. He became a stalker of Niel. Everyday he’ll see Niel with Changjo. It was hurting him so much to the point that it’s killing him. Niels’ smiles are blinding him. It’s the smile that can only be seen when they’re together, but it can now be seen by another person. The person that is with Niel right now.  All of his expectations for the two of them were trashed by all of this.  He put all his worries away and tried again and this is where he ends up.

 

 

 It was already 2:30 pm when he looked at the clock so he hurriedly texted Niel.

 

From: Ljoe   2:30

Hello Daniel, I’ve already arrived. Take your time on coming here, it’s okay. Take care.

 

L.joe can’t control his happiness. He was looking out the window the whole time so that he’ll know if he see Niels’ figure. After an hour and half he was still waiting. He began getting worried about Niel. The staffs are beginning to stare at him. He was feeling really uncomfortable about this but he’s willing to wait for him. He sent a message again to Niel.

 

From: Ljoe   4:00

Daniel, Are you okay? Is there some emergency on the company? It’s okay. I can wait. Please take your time. Please message me. I’m getting worried.

 

 

Another 30 minutes had passed. He was feeling suffocated. The waiter got near him. “Uhhm~ Sir, are you still waiting for someone? 2hours had already passed since you’ve been here.” The waiter asked and explained. Ljoe smiled at him awkwardly. “Ahh~ I’m really sorry. I think there was some problem but yes, I’m still waiting for him. Please bear with me more.” Ljoe apologized and explained. The waiter left while whispering something. Ljoe sighed and stared at his phone.

 

 

From: Ljoe  4:30

Are you really okay? Please send me a message if you’re near our meeting place. I’ll wait. Did something bad happen? Please take care.

 

 

Ljoe was staring at the window the whole time. He was feeling tired and drowsy but that wouldn’t stop him to wait for Niel. Ljoe stared at the glass and saw that it’s the sixth time that another group of people had occupied that table. He was feeling embarrassed but he’s still willing to wait when suddenly the waiter got near him again. “I’m sorry sir but we have to let the other customer in, since your companion is not here yet. We’re very sorry sir.” The waiter said a little cold. Ljoe stared at him and saw that the restaurant was really crowded. “It’s okay, I understand.” Ljoe said standing up and gathering his things. He exited the restaurant and sat on the bench near it. ‘Is he okay?’ Ljoe wondered to himself. He was really worried about Niel the texted him.

 

 

From: L.joe  5:00

I’ve gone out because the place suddenly got too crowded and gave my seat to some other customers. I’m sorry. I’ll just wait near the restaurant to welcome you. Take care okay?

 

 

Niel was staring at the sky. ‘it’s getting dark’ Ljoe mumbled to himself when suddenly a cold breeze hit him. He shivered and hugged himself and texted Niel.

 

From: Ljoe 5:30

Winter is getting nearer, so you should wear thick clothes in coming here or you’ll get sick. Take care. I’ll wait here.

 

 

It’s already dark and Niel hasn’t show up yet. He smiled at himself. He was thinking that he was the only one who was excited about this and now Niel is thinking that he’s creepy for still being here and waiting. He again looked up at the sky to stop his tears from falling. Clenching his hands dew to the coldness and  his heartache.

 

From: L.joe  6:00

Please message me. Please. I’m really getting worried. Why aren’t you replying to my messages? Please reply to me. I’m fine here, so don’t worry about me okay? Message me please. Are you sick or something?

 

Ljoe was now covering his eyes due to his tears. He wants to see him. His nose is running and his hands are cold. He was feeling uncomfortable. He wants to stop his foolishness for actually thinking that Niel might come. “You’re really stupid you know that? Were you expecting Niel to come and see you here? You’re really an idiot. Why would he come and see you here, he’s already happy with him. He doesn’t need you! Why are you still waiting here?” Ljoe said to himself behind his quiet sobs. He sniffed and wiped his tears away. He stood up and gone to the convenient store near their meeting place. He sat there and bought something to eat and bottled water. He hasn’t eaten though when he started eating he realized that he hasn’t eaten yet. He smiled and mumbled to himself that he’s truly an idiot. He grabbed his phone and message him again.

 

From: Ljoe 6:30

If you ever come, I’ll be here at the convenient store. I’m sorry for changing and changing the meeting place. I’ll wait for you here.

 

L.joe was now getting cold and feeling a little dizzy. His hands are cold and he doesn’t know what to do. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was already 6:35. He smiled and his tears began to fall. His heart was really in big pain. He doesn’t want to face the world anymore. He has been waiting for 5hours for nothing. He straightened his mind and snapped out of this . He grabbed his phone and texted Niel.

 

From: Ljoe 6:40

Sorry, I’m sorry for keep on bothering you. I’ll stop now. I’m sorry. Take care.

 

With that he cried his heart out inside the convenient store quietly ignoring his unfinished food…..

 

I'm glad that i finished this for hours. hihi. :) Hoped you enjoyed it. ILOVEYOU MY READERS! :* 

Comment more please. :))) I appreciate it so much.