A familiar event~ Running like that.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel was on the couch dead tired. He was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he scooted and grunted. He fell off the couch and hit his head on the floor. “Oow!” Niel mumbled. He sat up and looks around his office. He scratched his head and patted his bump. He glanced outside and saw that the dark was nearing. His eyes widened and hurriedly glanced at his watch. It was already 7:00pm, Niel tensed up and looked for his phone and opened it. He saw that it already has 8 messages from him.

 

From: Ljoe   2:30

Hello Daniel, I’ve already arrived. Take your time on coming here, it’s okay. Take care.

 

From: Ljoe   4:00

Daniel, Are you okay? Is there some emergency on the company? It’s okay. I can wait. Please take your time. Please message me. I’m getting worried.

 

 

From: Ljoe  4:30

Are you really okay? Please send me a message if you’re near our meeting place. I’ll wait. Did something bad happen? Please take care.

 

From: L.joe  5:00

I’ve gone out because the place suddenly got too crowded and gave my seat to some other customers. I’m sorry. I’ll just wait near the restaurant to welcome you. Take care okay?

 

From: Ljoe 5:30

Winter is getting nearer, so you should wear thick clothes in coming here or you’ll get sick. Take care. I’ll wait here.

 

From: L.joe  6:00

Please message me. Please. I’m really getting worried. Why aren’t you replying to my messages? Please reply to me. I’m fine here, so don’t worry about me okay? Message me please. Are you sick or something?

 

From: Ljoe 6:30

If you ever come, I’ll be here at the convenient store. I’m sorry for changing and changing the meeting place. I’ll wait for you here.

 

From: Ljoe 6:40

Sorry, I’m sorry for keep on bothering you. I’ll stop now. I’m sorry. Take care.

 

After reading his messages Niel hurriedly ran outside. He was feeling sorry for L.joe. He didn’t want this, but he can’t help caring for him. His tears are coming out and out from his eyes. He keeps on cursing himself.  “I’m an idiot.” Niel keep on repeating those words like a mantra. His throat was beginning to feel dry and he was also feeling suffocated. He was thinking that he keeps on making L.joe suffer. His selfishness is always hurting him and also his lies. Niel didn’t ride his car but he ran and ran so that he may be able to reach that person. Niel was running so fast that he can’t breathe normally. His face was already drenched in tears. His mind is only filled of him. He wants to see him, he wants to apologize and he wants to …  he wants to be with him. 

 

 

HEllo Guys! :) It's just awesome that i get to update for sometime now. :) HAHAHAHA. I'm having a lot of trouble in classes lately. HAHAHA. Love you guysss. Please keep on reading my story. :))))