:)))))))))))))))))))

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

A meeting was being held at the Ahn’s Company Building. The one in front was Niel. He was talking and discussing things about the company. The people inside the room were smiling at Niels’ ideas for the company’s improvement. Niel was also smiling and cracking some jokes so that the people inside wouldn’t feel bored. All the board members stood up and clapped their hands for Niels’ projects. Niel smiled and bowed in front of his elders. He then called the attention of his secretary to prepare some snacks for the crowd. He bowed again and waved to the crowd and walked out.

 

 Niel headed to his office when he was in front of the door, he opened the door and saw his fathers’ figure. He froze but managed to close the door behind him. “Niel~ I want to congratulate you for a job well done.” His father started. Niel tensed up and smiled “I just did my best father.Niel said. His father looked at him. “I’m proud of you. Anytime soon, I’ll be retiring from being the president of this company and will pass it on to you.” His father said. Niel stared at the ground the whole time. His father was looking at him. “Remember the time that you were supposed to marry Chorong. That time, I was very happy for you. I was always imagining a great future for you and your wife and to my future grandchildren but you suddenly ran away. It made me real sad for expecting too much. I’m sorry for being selfish those times, son and for planting my anger towards you. I hope you can forgive me. I wanted to thank you for always helping me with the company. I appreciate that even if I don’t show it that much.” His father stated. Niel looked at his father and chuckled. “Yeah, Dad I know. I’m very sorry for everything and thank you for everything.” Niel said to his father while scratching his head. His dad smile and headed to the when his father came across Niel, he ruffled Niels’ hair and smiled. Niel smiled happily and covered his eyes with his bangs. His dad exited the room quietly, living Niel all dramatic.

 

Niel walked through his chair and sighed heavily. “Auugh~ So Tired.” Niel mumbled while checking his phone that was inside the drawer. Niel opened his phone and checked for some message when he saw his forgotten reminder. He inspected it and saw that today was day he’ll be meeting ‘him’. Niel tensed up and froze. He hasn’t told Changjo about L.joe since that time. Niel stood up and walked through the window, remembering some memories from the past. Their meeting will be at exactly 2:30pm. Niel glanced at his watch and saw that it was already 1:00pm. He sat on the couch and lay down there. He was feeling tired. He again checked his phone to see some messages.

 

From: LJOE

Niel, I’ll be waiting at our meeting place. I’ll wait for you there.

 

Niel smiled, he really can’t hide his true feelings. Niel closed his eyes and he began to feel drowsy. 

 

 

Hello my beloved readers. I'm sorry if it's a cliff hanger . HIHI. ILOVEYOU GUYS. :)  keepsafe.