Please remain by my side.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

He was Niel was walking towards a room inside the hospital. A big bag of food was hanging from his hand. Worry and happiness can be seen in Niels’ eyes. Niel slowly entered the room and revealed a sleeping Ljoe. Ljoe was sleeping on the bed peacefully. Niel smiled and sighed heavily for Ljoe’s fever had cooled down. Niel haven’t eaten since last night. It was already 1Oam. Niel scanned the plastic bag and grabbed his food. He sat on the sofa near the window and ate.

 

After some time Ljoe slowly opened his eyes and scanned the room. Ljoe groaned for he cannot remember what happened that night. He remembered that yesterday was their meeting day. He waited for Niel for hours, he was sent out the reataurant and waited for Niel but it was so cold he needed a place to stay so, he went to the convenient store and waited for him there but still Niel didn’t show up. He was crying in there feeling left alone and lonely. After some time staying at that place he was being sent out by the guard but he felt too weak to stand and speak until he heard a familiar voice and after that his vision out. He slowly shifted his head and saw a man staring at the window eating while listening to his Ipod. He scratched his eyes and looked again. His eyes widened upon seeing the man in front of him. ‘Niel?’ Ljoe thought.

 

Niel looked towards Ljoes’ direction and saw that Ljoe’s eyes were open wide. Niel smiled and walked towards Ljoe. Ljoe was staring at Niel the whole time. Niel slowly laid his palm on Ljoe’s forehead. Ljoe closed his eyes slightly and fidgeted at the contact. “Your hand is cold.” Ljoe shivered. Niel chuckled. “Uhh- Sorry. I’m glad that you’re fever has gone down.” Niel said. Ljoe raised his eyebrow at Niel. “Fever? I had a fever?” Ljoe asked. “Uh, Yeah. You were burning last night so I immediately sent you here as fast as I can.” Niel explained. Ljoe looked away. “Sorry for the trouble and I would like to thank you for all of this so you can go now, I can take care of myself.” Ljoe said a little cold. Niel stared at him a little shocked. Ljoe got off the bed to get some water but he can’t grab the jug fully because of his dextrose. He sighed and feeling embarrassed. Niel chuckled lightly and walked towards Ljoe.  “I’ll take care of you until you can leave this place. Okay? Don’t argue with me.” Niel said making Ljoe blushed. Niel lightly pushed Ljoe towards the bed and smiled at him. He poured some water into Ljoes’ glass and gave it to him. Ljoe stared at him like a statue. Niel smiled harder and ruffled Ljoes’ hair with his other hand. “Here you go.” Niel said. Ljoe pouted and grabbed the glass from Niel. Ljoe looked away and drank it up straight. He gave the glass to Niel a little harsh because of his embarrassment. Niel smiled and grabbed it from Ljoe’s hand.

Ljoe slowly lie down ignoring Niel’s presence. He the TV and watched. Niel sat beside him. Ljoe was stealing glances from Niel. ‘Why is he here!? So does this means that he came for me that night? But why would he? I want to know! But I can’t just ask him from his face. Ugh!’ Ljoe thought. He again glances at Niel and saw him sleeping with his head on the bed. He smiled at Niels’ cute face, he missed the days when Niel will wake up beside him when they were still friends. He smiled sadly, when suddenly a person knocked on the door.  

 

Ljoe tensed up and looked at Niel. “Come in.” Ljoe said. A woman entered the room, it was a nurse from hospital. Ljoe smiled at him and the woman smiled back. “Are you feeling okay now? Sir.” The nurse asked him. “Uhmm, Yeah actually I feel much better.” Ljoe said smiling. The lady glanced at Niels’ sleeping face and smiled. Ljoe also glanced at Niel and looked back towards the nurse raising this eyebrow at her. “Oh, He is still here.” The lady said smiling. Ljoe stared at the woman. “Uhh- Do like him by any chance?” Ljoe asked him curiously. The woman blushed infront of Ljoe. “So you do like like him?” Ljoe asked again a little cold. The lady in white laughed hard at Ljoe’s curious face. “Are you trying to kill me with your eyes!? I do like him but the way you act is telling me that he is already taken.” The lady laughed. Ljoe blushed and pouted at the woman. “WE ARE NOT TOGETHER! I DON’T LIKE HIM! WHO TOLD YOU!” Ljoe yelled blushing hard. The woman hurriedly covered Ljoes’ mouth. “Okay, Okay, Don’t yell okay?” The woman said. Ljoe sighed and nod. The woman smiled again. “It’s just that yesterday I saw him running with you in his arms. Even though he’s not that build to be able to carry you, he still managed to carry you like a feather. He looked weak and very tired from carrying you but he was still with you the whole night. Not leaving you. When he got an okay sign from the doctor this morning he was so relieved and bought some food outside for you. I just think that you’re very blessed for having him worrying over you. I envy you.” The woman said smiling happily. Ljoe glanced at Niel. “Well, I’ll be going now. If you need any help just look for me.” The lady waved and exited the room.

 

Ljoe sighed and stared again at Niel, Caressing Niels’ head while smiling. Ljoe held Niels’ exposed hand and smiled really hard. Tears were coming out from his eyes. He was very happy that Niels’ back and here with him now, not worrying about tomorrow. 

 

 

Hello! My lovely readers! :) I'm back with this chapter I was pllanning to write another story. My choices are: Kyuhyuk, HunHan, Baekhun ... If you have any suggestion you may tell me. but i want to finish this first :D Stay safe guys! ILOVEYOU. please oh please comment more!:D Oh have all of you watched the new song of teentop ? The into just makes me feel like Changjo and Ljoe are fighting over Niel. Well,  I can't help it you know
!! :D HAHAHAHAH