First?

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel entered his office and saw his father sitting on his sofa drinking tea. Niel became nervous. His Father glanced at his way and smiled at him. “Good morning father.” Niel said bowing. Niels’ father chuckled and looked away. “How are you? It’s been a long time since we’ve last seen each other.” Niels’ father said. Niel smiled warmly and put down his things on his table. He sat on his chair and saw some papers.  “You don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine. What are these papers for?” Niel asked curiously. “Check it yourself. That person we’ll be a part of your association starting tomorrow. Okay? I’ll be going now.” Niels’ father said exiting the room. Niel stared at his father and bowed when his father glanced at him. When he heard the door closed he sighed heavily and started to scan the papers. When Niel saw the application form, His eyes was hurriedly scanned all the details about the applicant and dashed out the door. Niel was running through the hall like a wind. He was running so fast that he may trip any minute now. When he reached his destination he suddenly stopped and opened the door. When he entered the room he saw a figure standing by the window. The figures’ back was facing Niel. The person glanced at the door and smiled at Niel. “Ah~ Hello, I’m the new applicant in your company. Mr. Ahn told me to stay here and wait for you Niel” the applicant said bowing. Niel stared at the new applicant for a minute and furrowed his eyes. “What’s wrong Niel? You didn’t want to see your friends first love?” The woman said. Niel looked away and cleared his throat. The girl approached him and hugged him with all her might. “I’ve missed you so much Niel~ and how is he now?” The woman said chuckling. Niels’ eyes closed for a second and sighed hard. “Well, He’s doing fine. Suzy” Niel said breaking the hug. Suzy was smiling happily with her signature smile. “It’s been years since I last saw him. I was planning to start with him again.” Suzy said looking at the window. Niels’ eyes widened, He was somehow disappointed about what he had heard. When he was about to open up to his dongsaeng, his dongsaengs’ ex-girlfriend was now ruining it. Niel smiled bitterly. “Sure, Maybe you can? but, it’s been 7years already what if he had a change of heart?” Niel asked. Suzy glanced at Niels’ place and smiled facing down. “I will not know if haven’t done something. Am I Right?” Suzy said. Niel smiled with heavy eyelids. “Yeah, that’s true. Do you want to grab some coffee or something?”Niel insisted. Suzy laughed and hugged Niel from the back. “You really know me huh? I knew it, I still love you better.” Suzy said giggling. Niel smiled and held her hands tightly.

 

--I know this is a fail :( I'm sorry.