Please, Oh Please part 2

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Ljoe wanted to see Niel now. He was thinking when will Niel be back. He was scolding himself for being too clingy and expecting too much from just one night, but that did not stop him so he grabbed his phone and tried to call Niel. He was smiling like an idiot while waiting for his call to be answered, when his call finally went through the other line he started talking in a slightly shouting voice. "Hey, would you mind if i asked you to buy me some food, I mean real food okay? not just fruits." Ljoe said. He was cursing himself for talking loudly and cold but he was waiting for Niels' response. seconds have passed but no one is still answering or responding to him. "Why aren't you answering? Are you there?" Ljoe asked when suddenly he heard someone talked. "I'm sorry but Niel can't answer your call right now. He's bathing inside the bathroom. Who would this be?" The man from the other line said. Ljoe was shocked to hear a familiar voice coming from the speaker. He can't respond, it felt like that his lips were glued together. "Uhh- Okay. I'm actually his.... his friend. Who might this be?" Ljoe asked, making sure if he got the right person. "Choi Jonghyun, but you may call me Changjo." as the man was finishing his sentence, Ljoe's eyes began to widened. He didn't think that Niel would be with Changjo right now and why would Changjo be inside Niels' house? Does that mean, they're going out? Are they dating? Ljoe was in deep thought, he have forgotten the call. He was not ready for this, He felt stupid for imagining things will ever be back again to the way it was before. He slowly looked again at the phone and remebered that the call was still on so, he hurriedly ended it. 

 

Ljoe was now looking outside the window. He was really disappointed about this. Why is Niel with Changjo? So, Niel left him just to see Changjo. Even leaving his phone in the care of Changjo. It made his heart break even more. Thinking about things like this. He wanted to be with Niel again, He wants to be okay with him and to be able to bond with him again. Niel felt something wet coming from his cheeks. "Oh, So I'm crying right now huh? I feel numb. I can't even feel pain right now." Ljoe thought while smiling. pain written all over his face.

 

Hey, guys. ~ This is the other part. HAHAHAH. :) I'm actually experiencing confusion and lack of inspiration syndrome! HAHAHAHA :Dbut i'll try my best to keep on going! :D HAHAHHAHA. keep safe.