A wall between the two of them.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Changjo just got home from school. He lazily sat on the couch. It was already 5:00 pm. He was thinking on hanging out with Niel. He grabbed his phone in his bag and opened it. He frowned a bit because he was expecting a message from Niel but he can see none. He wanted to text Niel but he was thinking on surprising Niel. He slowly got up and grabbed his keys. A smile was plastered on his face the whole time.

 

Changjo was now driving towards Niels’ office. His mind was full of Niel. Changjo has been wondering about how he can be so happy just by thinking about Niel. His heart starts to flutter and the way he looks like a crazy person. Changjo suddenly chuckled because of his thoughts. ‘Niel is a very cute person but he can be too beautiful and too handsome. I really don’t what to call him. He’s a very nice person but a little too friendly. I remember the first time I saw him was when I was 16. He was lost and doesn’t know what to do. He was already 20that time and I was thinking that he was a little weird for being lost. He looks like a lost puppy. A laugh suddenly escaped my mouth; he looked at me and raised his eyebrow on me. I looked straight into his eyes and fear started to invade my body. I saw him walking towards me. He stopped in front of me; I raised my head to look at him. As I expected he was taller than me. He stared right in to my eyes. “Hey, are you a student here?” that man asked me. I rolled my eyes at him. “Of course I am? I’m wearing a uniform right now?” I said to him coldly. The man frowned and he raised his hand, I was thinking that he’s about to punch me or hit me because of my attitude but no. He raised his hand and ruffled my hair hardly. “I’m sorry okay?” My hair and his hand was covering my eyes and when I took them off out of my face I stared at him and saw that the light rays was reflecting on his skin and he was smiling widely. I was frozen and my mind went blank and one word escaping my mouth. BEAUTIFUL~ That was the first time I’ve seen a beautiful person right in front of my eyes.’

 

Changjo was so busy reminiscing in his past that he didn’t realize that he was already here. Changjo parked his car and got out of the car. He wants to see Niel now, so he started to walk faster than usual. He rode the elevator and got out on the right floor. He walked towards the door and smiled. He slowly grabbed the door knob and opened it gently. He peeked and saw that Niel was sleeping peacefully. ‘He must have a tiring day.’ Changjo said to himself. He entered and closed the door quietly. He sat on the floor and stared at Niels’ face. He glanced at the watch and saw that it was already 6:20pm. He was thinking that hasn’t eaten yet so he decided to go and buy some for the two of them. Changjo slowly got up and caressed Niels cheek and whispered an ‘I’ll be back okay?’ He quietly exited the room.

 

After some minutes of buying their food Changjo was now on the way back to Niels’ office. He glanced at the food and smiled, thinking on how Niel will react to his surprise. He was so excited about all of this. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was 6:55pm. He hurried back to see Niel fast.

 

When he arrived at the parking lot, he hurriedly gone out and waited for the elevator. When the elevator door opened he saw Suzy inside and tensed up. Suzy’s eyes widened and smiled afterwards. Changjo smiled awkwardly and stepped inside.  Suzy glanced at Changjo and smiled, pain can be seen through her face. So, you’re here for him. Right?” Suzy said. Changjo glanced at her and looked away. “Uhh, Yeah.” Changjo answered. “That’s sweet, too bad that you’ve never been that sweet towards me.” Suzy chuckled bitterly. Changjos’ eyes widened at what he had heard. “Always wanting to see me, preparing foods for me, rushing over to see me because you miss me, being so gentle to me that it hurts and loving me so much more than yourself.” Suzy said clutching at her dress. Changjo looked up, feeling guilty. “Never did I felt that when I was with you.” Suzy exclaimed. Changjo stared at her figure, he can feel her loneliness in every word she let out. When suddenly the door opens, suzy looked up at Changjo and smiled widely. “Well, this is my stop. Where I have to stop……….. to stop from chasing you.” Suzy said. Changjo can see her tears threatening to fall. Suzy walked out the elevator when Changjo grabbed her wrist. “I’m sorry if I had never given you the attention you’ve wanted but when we’re still together I really did love you more than myself. You were my heaven that time, It’s just that I’m happier now.” Changjo said. Suzy smiled and looked back at Changjo getting her hand back. She looked straight at Changjo and smiled, her eyes we’re glistening from the lights and her tears that are threatening to fall. “I know. That’s why I’m standing through this point where there is a space between the two of us. Go now. He’s waiting for you there.” Suzy said smiling widely. Changjo smiled at her and the door slowly closed between the two of them.  Changjo was still looking at her, He saw her tears flowing hard when the door was about to be closed fully. His eyes widened and he wanted to catch her when her knees gone numb but the door was now fully closed. Suzy was sitting in front of the elevator door crying her heart out but she was still smiling.

 

 

SO this storyy~~~~ Ohmy I don't know if it's good or not. :( Please leave some comments guys. :) When i read your comments it makes me want to update faster. :D So pleaase comment more. Love you guys! Saranghaeyo.